[PP-F1] An Atlas or Two [Kalesh]

Yes, she was most certainly doing this. Going out into the promising world of Aincrad that the creator wasted his life on, one so beautiful that it blinded players of the dangers lying ahead. Would this be a foolish move among countless others in the end? There happened to be no more time for thinking but only action by a young woman with so much curiosity and courage that waiting to risk the dangers of adventure proved to be pointless now that she honestly couldn't resist just jumping out there for the absolute entertainment. Ainsley, no she wasn't that woman anymore. Correction. Nirvana stretched both arms behind her back which worked her stomach muscles as well, boy did that feel amazing to the woman now letting out a loud breath that came out as more of a shudder. Now came the actual moment she'd been waiting for other than that bliss moment of pleasure that ran down her spine from much-needed stretching, to go out and explore the surroundings of this world like there was no tomorrow... not because there might not be one, but because Nirvana had contained excitement that needed to be released or else she might explode. Literally. 

Unfortunately a problem that would be at hand in the fields would most likely hold her back from acting out as much as she pleased. This would be the fact that Nirvan was only going to be hunting for materials, the resource that everyone needed or desperately wanted it seemed. So much that these players would willingly give away their COL in trade of these important game items, not that Nirvana understood she only wanted money in the leather pouch resting upon her waist. The "clink clink" noise of money was an enjoyable one, but oh how she despised any work at all no matter what. Honestly, she'd rather just give up on the material search and just waste the day running around even if that was a waste of valuable time. If you counted being stuck in a horrendous situation among boring people "valuable time". Hah, Nirvana chuckled while holding her head back for a few seconds before returning to walking towards her destination, now this idea of looking around for useless things in the real world seemed rather idiotic on her side. Had the adventurous side of herself blinded her?

"Gosh dammit!" Nirvana stomped the grass beneath her that crunched upon impact, planting both feet into the ground effectively. She crossed both arms over her chest and squeezed them together tightly as if she were a toddler throwing a temper tantrum all over again. "I could use some help! I'll never make it alone." Pulling out her bottom lip that would always work against her parents, Nirvana bowed her head after a loud outcry demanding not only attention but assistance from another players that'd be kind enough to walk over and ask what she needed. This dependent side of Nirvana could come out very quickly and if she didn't get what she wanted soon than the young woman would have to pull something more effective of course.

He had been stopped dead in his tracks when he heard shouting outside of safezone, his hand touching the sheath of his sword before he realized there was nothing lethal happening. His eyes were drawn to the source of the voice while staring curiously. The first thing he noticed was she seemed to keep a coinpurse. He himself enjoyed paying people with coins, but he had never heard of carrying them around. That was thievery waiting to happen! His curiosity was piqued and so he started to approach the pouty girl, a look of curiosity shining in his eyes as he said "Never make what alone?" He asked the woman who had gained the curiosity of this mid-low leveled player.

If she turned to look at him, the first thing she might notice could be his long crimson hair, not a natural hair color at all, obviously dyed, and his bright green eyes. On his body he wore a red leather jacket and to his left hip was tied a katana in its sheath. A little clover dangling from a chain on the tip of the hilt that looks like an accessory rather than part of the sword itself. He looked decently strong but by no definition buff, more like toned if he were to describe it and with little to no fat. Height wise he was several inches taller than Nirvana, being 5'9". While looking down at her curiously he decided to add "If you need some help I could probably point you in the right direction." There wasn't a whole-whole lot to do on the first floor save for one semi-difficult quest and thwomping boars or gathering. Most of the people who were still on the first floor were merchants in his mind, but there were straggling adventurers as well! He didn't feel particularly threatened by Nirvana thanks to the quality of her equipment.

"Huh?" Nirvana turned her head quickly, moving into a stance that allowed her to be ready to defend herself from any attack if need be but quickly moved back into a natural position when she noticed it was just a player who'd come to her ultimate rescue. Sapphire eyes glowing delightfully, Nirvana tilted her head while curling the odd red strand of her bands around a finger curiously. She placed a hand on her bare hip, having a crop top that stopped only a few inches beneath her chest, breathing in once before resting her shoulders with a dramatic exhale. "Oh! Hello there~ Um, well... How do I put this?" Her eyes snapped to his own green ones, they were brilliant and obviously exaggerated but Nirvana enjoyed uniqueness for it proved individuality in others. "I was going to go out there but I could reaalllyyy use backup. And materials won't collect themselves, am-I-right?" 

Shifting her tone to a higher-pitch Nirvana used plenty of hand motions ending with her hands clasping together in front of her as she softened her gaze towards the individual. She hardly had to lift her head to get an ideal view of the male, but he certainly wasn't bad looking. Not that she wanted to be acquainted with him, or even desired romance at the moment, but she still had the mind of a girl and that meant she was going to think such dumb things. "Really? I mean... that'd be great but... Dont'chya wanna help out a newbie? It'll be awesome I promise! Real quick too, c'mon man~" Relentless she pounded the stranger with tons of questions and the begging you'd expect from a three-year-old. Quite honestly, Nirvana had no problem with her persistence if it meant she could be even just a tad bit lazier than needed before. If this didn't work she could easily move to someone else, maybe use her appearance to lure a different person the next time. Whatever works.

Edited by Nirvana

He had immediately clenched his hands into fists when she turned in a stance but let out a sigh and relaxed when he saw she wasn't actually going to try something stupid. His eyes were naturally drawn to her hip when she put her hand there, along with the rest of her exposed skin as she spoke. Soon he did look to her blue eyes and couldn't help but smile at the little streak in her hair. Such things were very appealing to him so he had little issue giving her a smile as he said "Oh, that's all? Sure, I can come with you." He says clearly and without much hesitation. It seemed he was fairly used to this sort of thing by now. She likely would not be the last player he gave a run-down on finding materials in the wild.

He watched her exaggerated movements and listened to the tone of his voice. Years of gradeschool and highschool flooding back into his memories, remember being manipulated time and again by exactly these types of things by the cute girls in school. He sighed dramatically and puts his forehead into his palm before focusing himself and saying to the mysterious player "Alright, alriiiiight~ Let's go get some materials." He started making several hand motions as he taps through menus and a party invitation arrives for Nirvana. "I'm Kalesh, by the way!" He says so she didn't wonder what the name was on the invitation he had just sent her. He was smiling to her curiously to see if she would invite. He'd know her character's name for sure the moment she accept the invitation.

"Great!" Nirvana clapped her hands together, flashing white teeth as she exclaimed excitedly in response to the stranger's agreement. He seemed extremely generous to do so, especially since the two had only just met, but Nirvana had nearly missed these virtues due to only worrying about the task soon to be at hand. Her heart pumped quickly feeling as though the organ could leap out of her mouth and run all by itself as adrenaline surged through her body, boy was she giddy to take on the adventure of exploring a jaw-dropping world. Even if she did have a hatred deep down to the core for silly games like so. She winked in Kalesh's direction and poked his shoulder playfully before jumping back, a hand covering where her heart should be. "Gah!~ Oh, yeah, I'm Nirvana. Thanks for the scare." Nirvana shook her head before sighing, catching the breath that'd escaped from her lungs. Accepting the party invite graciously, Nirvana nodded her head forward as an indication that the two should start moving out towards the seemingly never-ending fields of Floor 1.

Moving forward, Nirvana flipped her dark hair out of her face as a slight wind began to pick up which moved the short locks in front of her face, blocking her vision. Popping her knuckles with ease, letting out a faint sound of bones crackling, the young woman picked up her pace in a short matter of time. "So tell me, was your hair dyed before or after the game? Don't think I've ever heard of hair changing here though... not while I've been walkin' around at least." She traced her gaze to the flowing locks of Kalesh for a second before shifting her eyes to the distance they needed to cover before them. "You can tell the color isn't natural but... it's gorgeous."

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh smiled at the playful and energetic movements Nirvana sent all over the place, a far cry from Kalesh's usual slothful attitude towards things! He couldn't help but get a bit of a contact high from all the adrenaline she was expressing! When she poked his shoulder and then leaped back as if he was charged with electricity he gave a laugh and tried to poke her back with a mischievous grin! "Well, nice to meet you Nirvana! You are very welcome, expect to get something like that each and every time you kill something." He chuckled, instantly aware how new she was to this if menus of all things scared her! He didn't spend a long while thinking on it though, following the lady with an energetic streak as she headed out into the fields, not opening his mouth since she was heading in the direction of the safer areas away from the labyrinth tower. He spent a moment glancing around to see if he could see any materials but had no luck on that front.

He watched as he cracked her knuckles and got a sudden urge, like when you see someone scratch themselves and you start to feel itchy, and so he starts to crack his neck, his right hand helping when the opposite side didn't crack at first. "Ah~" He said happily before answering her question, running a hand through his long hair dramatically "I dyed it after. In the real world my hair and eyes are dark dark brown and my hair is about half as long." He chuckles softly "It's probably a lot closer now, actually." He decided to direct her question back to her, saying "That means that your streak is dyed in real life, right? If you don't mind me saying, it's cute." He chuckled, blatantly honest about most things. "But yeah, hair style, color, and even eye color are all changeable... just not your face, shape, and so forth. Oh, some people get tribal markings or tattoos."

[ID# 34296][LD: 5(3+2)]

Edited by Kalesh

Rolling her sapphire eyes ablaze with pure joy, Nirvana waved her hand in the air as if swatting at a bug. "No way! I'll totally kick ass without a doubt. Being scared is hardly in my agenda, you could say." She punched the air with both fists, not necessarily hitting anything but pretending as if she were competing again an opponent before her. After the burst of excitement, Nirvana hooked her thumbs to the insides of her shorts comfortably, eyes shifting back and forth frantically with her head following in pursuit. The world swiftly changed from pavement and building to a lush forest/jungle-like terrain that was much, much different than the Las Angeles surroundings she was used to. Such awe happened to be etched across the dainty face of the young woman, who seemed like a child in a play store.

Nirvana obviously noticed the way Kalesh glued his eyes to the ground temporarily, and honesty she'd forgotten the fact that the two were out her because she was on a mission to find materials. Mentally face-palming, Nirvana too scanned the ground with squinted eyes and even bent down a little for she didn't want to seem like a slacker, or else Kalesh might leave her to pursue his own goals. As the satisfying sound of bones popping in place filled her ears, Nirvana turned her head and tilted her head while grinning lopsidedly. "Feels good, doesn't it? I just finished stretching earlier actually." Stretching both arms behind her head again, Nirvana curved her back and held the position to remedy those last few muscles she'd missed earlier, pulling down her top when she was finished. That always felt nice. 

"Neat! Don't know why you'd want to change that. Hmm..." She held up her fingers with both hands, creating a rectangle, as if she were an artist judging a painting. "you would look nice with dark features, I think." Deciding not to think about her state outside of this game, since she'd rather not bring herself down, Nirvana refrained from returning the comment about having long hair right about now and instead ignored it all together. Hearing about herself, her head perked up and Nirvana nodded quickly quite proud about the small quirk that distinguished her hair from others. "Yep! I dyed it when I joined my band as a Freshman. Kind of a trademark, been keepin' it since. Couldn't imagine myself with it." A light dust of pink covered her cheeks upon the compliment, though any type of words like that could get Nirvana blushing like a mad-man any day from anybody. "Gahhh~ Thanks. That's sweet, guess you're that type though."

Pausing, she switched arm positions and moved back to crossing her arms over her chest. Nirvana had the tendency to move around a lot, even if only subtly like so. She searched the ground once more, desiring the thought of collecting something to just place in her inventory for the heck of it. "Oh. My. Gosh. Tattoos! That'd be amazing to get... What would you get?! I would get like... a music note or something cool like a freaking huge dragon on my back." Giggling like a child, Nirvana covered her both as her eyes now glowed with amusement. Especially when she found a shiny object on the ground and squealed. "Hell yeah baby!" She bent over and touched the object, accepting the option to place the item in her inventory for collection. "Our first success~"

(ID #1: 34302 LD #1: 3 = No Loot)

(ID #2: 34303 LD #2: 17 = Loot! :D :D)

Edited by Nirvana

((Just a side note, only one roll per post xD ))

He laughed happily at her enthusiasm, glad that the danger and fear that polluted so many people hadn't even left a dent on her. He couldn't help but feel happy knowing there was someone else who didn't think this place was a reason to lock themselves inside all day to wait it out. "I'm sure you will with that attitude! Gotta get yourself something to bash the baddies with though." He chuckled softly as he asked "What weapon type you gonna main? I am going Katana... I dunno if you know this, but there is an option to go fisticuffs!" He was all but sure it was rather fun to pummel your foes into the dirt with your own arms and legs. He himself had the skill, he just never bothered to rank it up. It was definitely going to be a vanity thing for when his levels got ridiculously high!

When asked if the cracking felt good he nodded with an eager smile "It did, actually. Far too often I forget how realistic this game is and just don't bother to stretch or anything, think I am battle ready as is. My favorite though is to get my spine. It's just so pleasing." He says as stops a moment and rests a hand on his hip, turning and pushing methodically before hearing three rapid cracks one after the other as he got his spine nice and straightened out." He kept an eye on Nirvana though as she stretched, watching her rather revealing clothes grow tantalizingly close to showing him a bit but denying him as she pushed her shirt down again, trying to keep his sighs internal despite his natural depravity.

When told he would look good in dark colors he smiled happily and said "Aww~! Thank you! Honestly I was on the fence about changing myself to look like this, but it just felt like the right thing to do." He shrugged his shoulders and continued "It's a tradition I've had for at least a decade now. Basically when I was just getting into these types of games for the first time, I was picked up by a guild called Aesir... council of norse gods, basically. It was a non-mandatory tradition that your character have green eyes and red hair there... I kinda just carried it over to every other MMO after that and made the tradition mine. I'm probably the only one who did." He smiled while thinking on fond memories before shrugging his shoulders and holding his palms facing upward. "So that's why I'm looking how I am... Oh, and I only say it because it is true, I love streaks like that." 

With storytime concluded he grinned happily and said "Ohh, all kinds of stuff! If I was a spear user, I'd probably wear monsters hides and paint myself with tribal tattoos, but since I'm a tattoo guy, I think maybe a snake going up and around my arm would be nice." He hummed a moment in thought while considering the possibilities of how he could build himself to look with all the options in the game. While lost in thought Kalesh gasped and stumbled over a log, barely catching himself on his other foot as he looked back and saw a piece of metal ore poking out of the ground. He grinned and reached over to grab it, his luck saving him from being a total embarrassment. "Found another one~~!" He says before tossing it Nirvana's way "You need them more than me."

[ID# 34305][LD: 15(13+2)]
-Gifted Material to Nirvana.

Edited by Kalesh

OOC: I thought 5 was max? Pshh, let's just go with it anyways ;)

Ah. Weapons. The best part of a video game, or so she's caught on to believe, and Nirvana had all but forgotten about the necessity to killing and attacking things successfully. Her mind pushed aside all of the painful memories of the first day as she plucked through thoughts carefully, attempting to remember her weapon class selection. A light-bulb went off in her head, and she jumped as her face lit up before speaking. "War-Hammers. I liked how those little things looked like sledgehammers with spikes and whatever." Clearly, the young woman had no experience with weapons, let alone games or classes or skills... she was a complete mess as of now quite honestly. All that Nirvana happened to be concerned about, however, would be becoming wealthy just so she could flaunt it for entertainment. She wondered how many people would bow down to her if she were that rich. "Whaaaa???" Nirvana's eyes widened and she turned her head slowly in Kalesh's direction. "Y-You can?! That's totally amazing! I would be great with those. How do you do it? Tell meeeee." If she'd known all along fighting with fists was possible, well then she would've been out attacking predators among the wild long ago... but then again, she might've been dead if that was so.

Nodding in response to Kalesh's comments about bone cracking pleasure, she watched as he showed off his skills in the popping department with a grin. "I love that sound for some reason. I'mma weirdo~ But, really, what I do is a back-bend when my spine is too stiff. Today just seems to be my arms and legs though, dunno why. Guess I should consider different sleeping positions." Thoughts shifting to every night she's slept, Nirvana was surprised her spine didn't need a little movement here and there, after all she'd been curled up in a ball most of the time, somewhere dark and narrow. Her thoughts fell idle, however, with all the video game talk from Kalesh... not her favorite topic, honestly, but since she wanted to keep Kalesh around Nirvana tuned in just a bit every now and then to keep up with the story. During this time she searched for more materials though nothing truly special had caught her eyes. "Probably. Ya know, now I really wanna see you normally. The idea is tempting..." Smirking slightly, Nirvana lifted her head as the blue pools of her eyes began taking on a mischievous form, she was thinking of a handsome Kalesh. Her weakness fell in the category of dark-haired men. "Oh yeah!" She agreed, snapping out of her phase. "Gotta love them streaks. Or dyed hair in general, more people should try and be unique instead of wall-flowering all over the place. Sticking with the crowds is totally lame to me." She paused, chucking quietly before shaking her head. "You sure you weren't flirting with me?"

Imagination running wild with images flashing quick before her eyes before switching to another, Nirvana thought of all the tattoo art she's seen in her life desiring to have her flesh, even if virtual, marked with colors and pictures to show off on her body. Her new companion seemed to be pleased with the topic, moving into a state of happiness as he named off ideas. "Either idea sounds neat to me. Hah, a warrior though. Man, I'd look awesome in that kind of armor. Dont'chya think?" Stopping for a second, Nirvana posed in a way that'd scare off people... if she were intimidating, that is. The idea of herself in fur-coated armor and leather straps, along with a large spear and deceased animals under her leg caused Nirvana to roll her own eyes at her silly thoughts. But she felt satisfied with the position, continuing to walk along with Kalesh once she was finishd, only for him to trip. Naturally quick reflexes assisted Nirvana with the catching of the material thrown her way, which she now held in the one hand she caught it with. Placing the item in her inventory, Nirvana nodded in thanks. "Good thing you saved yourself cause I ain't carrying you home, princess."

(ID #1: 34348 LD #1: 7 = No Loot)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh couldn't help but laugh at Nirvana's obvious excitement when to came to the idea of using her fists in combat, cheerily saying "A few floors higher, there is this old looking NPC who will direct you to this huge rock that you cannot break with any type of weapon." He let that sink in, being the only clue she would get "And you need to break it, which I warn you, can take a loooong time." He shrugged his shoulders and said "Unleeeeeess you found a smith or a tailor to make you gauntlets or hand wraps that might boost your unarmed damage before you go. That'd speed things up bigtime!" He concluded his advice session and pointed out "I don't know the limitations of fists, I just know they are an option!" he flicked the side of his katana's hilt. "I myself only did the quest for the SP."

He found it a touch interesting when she mentioned liking the sound of bones cracking "Huh. I always just loved the feel, it just gives a nice rush of something or other and I like it." Her mention of sleeping positions made him grin and say "Oh, I know what its like to sleep poorly here. Some nights I sleep outside the safe zones. You find some cramped or uncomfy spots when you are hiding yourself well." The fact they worked was good enough for him, it was far better to feel a little crooked than to wind up with a tusk or a dagger in your chest. He couldn't help but smile a bit bashfully at the thought that she wanted to see his natural self, sighing dramatically he reaches into his pocket and retrieved a record crystal. He held his finger down on it and soon a picture showed up. He spent a moment scrolling through different pictures, many of which he blocked her from seeing using his hand, before he came upon a picture of what looked like a mirror with a guy with wavy shoulder length dark brown hair with equally dark eyes. He turned the crystal towards her so she could check it out before saying "Viola! Like what you see?" He chuckled softly and said with a wink "I may have been flirting a little. I do enjoy it!" He confessed his sins all too readily

Her suggestion that she'd look good as the spear wielder had him grinning curiously, his mind's eye going a bit more on the amazon-skimpy side than anything at the idea of a woman in hides with a spear, but then he was always a touch on that side of the brain. It was just in his nature but he did register she likely meant something else. "Yeah, I could definitly see you looking good in something like that. Maybe some kinda shaolin monk outfit, or a ripped up pair of jeans with a black leather jacket if you are gonna be brawlin'" He smirked at the idea of that, sure with her hair and general look she could pull it off. Out of spite Kalesh kicked the log harmlessly back into position and said to Nirvana "Should I extend that to you as well then? Carrying a princess doesn't sound dull." He smirked mischievously as he said those words.

[ID# 34383][LD: 11(9+2)]

Edited by Kalesh

"Damn. Only fists? That's gonna be a lot of hits... Ugh." Nirvana definitely was not pleased with the idea of having to work hard for something, but the thought of taking monsters head on with the glory of her own two fists... gosh, there really wasn't a reason not to try and go at the quest. She mentally noted to try and figure out when she should take it, obviously hoping for sometime soon. Probably at a higher level, now she was practically a toddler crawling amongst the experienced. "Really? An awesome quest like that and you take it for the SP? Kalesh, you must be a huge dork~" Nirvana edged her elbow into the side of his arm, attempting to shove the man to the side at least a little bit, for she felt being playful around him didn't really matter. Kalesh seemed the type that could adjust to anyone naturally, or so she thought by now. 

"Hmm... Guess I'm pretty strange, huh? I started liking the sound whenever I began taking karate... Beating people to the ground with skill is always entertaining. You're lucky you're on my good side~" Rubbing her hands together, as if an evil villain, Nirvana emitted a menacing laugh to show her bad girl side off. Surely she had the intent to hurt most of the time, especially if angered, but Nirvana would most likely never PK here in Aincrad... not yet, at least. Returning to her natural laid-back expression, Nirvana sighed dramatically and groaned aloud afterwards. "I [censored] hate that. Sleeping is the worst, some night I just lay awake anyways. Alleys and rooftops are my go-to's." Eyes glued to the ground after conversation quieted down, Nirvana spotted an object on the ground much like her first time but ceased to squeal. Instead she bent down and scooped up the item to place in her already-growing inventory, lifting her head to take a look at the pictures Kalesh had decided to allow her to examine. "Hey," She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest while furrowing dark eyebrows. "I wanna see all of 'em. Whyyyyyy are you hiding thossee?" Nirvana demanded to know, bottom lip poking out. Though she was internally pleased to be able to witness an extremely gorgeous Kalesh with different features, ones that made her knees almost buckle to be quite honest, Nirvana's curiosity had hit her hard and now that was all her mind could think of. Though, she'd certainly remember that one picture for later on...

A dark red blush burned her light face as Nirvana slipped into a dirty state of mind. "Gah~ Close it, close it! You're hot, dammit!" She moved her hands to chubby cheeks, slapping the cool, refreshing temperature of her palms against heated skin. "I like that. Flirting with friends... it's fun." Nirvana admitted, shrugging and slinking back cooly with thumbs hooked to her shorts as if she'd never reacted in an embarrassing way only moments ago. 

She chuckled and ran a hand through unkempt hair, making a tough face. "Think I'd be hot as a Greaser chick, eh?" The thought of a Shaolin Monk, however, threw her off and she made a disgusted face before nodding her head to a fro quickly as a form of disagreement. Leaning forward slightly, Nirvana squished her large chest between her arms and easily placed an innocent expression on her face. "I was thinking... something sexy~ If you'll buy it for me, I'll try it on for you. Promise." Snapping back up at Kalesh's next comment, she stiffened up straight but decided not to care about her shirt situation at the moment. "You'd better not try anything. I'll do irreversible things to you... irre-ver-sible..."

(ID #1: 34402 LD #1: 20 = Loot!)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh managed a big ol' smirk at her enthusiasm and teasing, saying proudly "I prefer the term nerd. That way I at least sound smart!" He says with a laugh while gesturing to his katana. "Katana is an 'extra skill' just like martial arts. The difference? You actually need a weapon skill to unlock it!" He smiled as he added "I'm five SP behind on everybody my level who doesn't have a katana, I need all I can get!" He smiled, dead set on rising to power it would seem! "I've done almost all of the low-floor quests for that... The only ones left I think are on the fourth and fifth floor... then I just gotta hard-work myself to the high levels!" He shrugged his shoulders and said to Nirvana as a reminder "Even an uncommon item from a smith or tailor can doooouble the completion time of the martial arts quest. Get something higher quality for later may not be a bad idea though." He winks.

He only really shrugged his shoulders at her thoughts on being weird for liking what she liked. "There are few things quite as satisfying as punching a giant or a dragon into submission I'd think. I once broke a ghoul's neck I think when it pissed me off enough. Stepped on its head after." He smiled at the pleasant but at the time infuriating memory. Hearing Nirvana's suggestion he nodded and returned the crystal to his inventory. "Well, thank you very much." He chuckled softly "If I am entirely honest, I am considering dying my hair a kinda really dark purple. Gonna keep it long though." He grinned mischievously and said "Because various people may not appreciate their pictures being seen by others!" 'those who knew I took them' he adds internally with a fake-innocent look on his face. "And yeah, flirting is fun for all. Even if it's just play!"

When she said 'greaser' he thought of the gangs he heard of only from the fallout series of games with pompadours and so forth. He smirked and said "I was thinking more of a biker gal. Studs on the jacket and what not. On that note, yes!" He says with a hint of enthusiasm. He raised a curious brow at the thought of her showing herself in sexy clothes for him on the condition he bought it, a laugh going through him as he said "I wouldn't be a man if I said no to that offer methinks. Alright, but make sure its stats are decent, yeah?" he gives her a wink, if the 'armor' helped her survive it was a good investment whatever the case! "Oh no~ things that cannot be undone?" He was tempted to slice his own hand off then and there just to be a smartallack. He fought the urge however!

[ID# 34406][LD: 1]

Edited by Kalesh

She stuck her tongue out at the male player in a teasing fashion. "Silly, that was the point. I was calling you dumb." Anyone who listened to Kalesh ramble on continuously could easily recognize his passion to become a strong player, at this point Nirvana found it hard to believe he was doing this simply to be well known. She envied how dedicated he was to the game, and secretly wished she were the same. Maybe she would be if her love for video games were as strong, or even present in the first place. "I'm always here if you wanna quest, ya know. Once I get stronger I mean, right now I'm just a newb so there's nothing I can do." Her thoughts about the "beating up a rock quest" doubled, and oh boy was Nirvana hyped up for the time when she'd grow some balls and take the challenge head on. It'd be a blast for sure, she just knew it, and nothing in her head or anybody says could change that fact now. "I'll keep these things in mind." She adds, ensuring Kalesh that she's indeed listening to what he's saying.

"Niiiceee~" Nirvana nods slowly, a large smirk covering the lower half of her face upon the comment spoken about crushing bones. If only she could attempt those actions, that'd make this day seem like the best she'd ever had in a long time. But for now, she had to stick to boring material collecting and adventuring on the sidelines in order not to get herself killed too soon, only material collecting for now. "You're no fun. Mr. Boring Boringston from Boringsville." She made fun of the male in hidden attempts to get the thought of a realistic Kalesh out of her mind along with the purple-haired one that she just knew would turn out to appear amazing. These images would only cause her to blush much like before, and that certainly was embarrassing. Luckily she'd played off the blush cooly, as if the reddening of her face hadn't affected her at all when the involuntary action of her expression truly had wrecked her conscience. "Hmm... yeah..." She muttered, so deep in thought that she hadn't even been listening to Kalesh from then on. In all of this she'd also forgotten to search for material like she should've been, and so there'd been no loot collection temporarily from a distracted young woman.

"Hah, I'd look supa' fly! Kinda reminds me of my friends who dressed like that during a certain phase in High School. Ya know, I'm the type to just wear my sport clothes, I'm not one to change fashion styles so suddenly. Guess I need a change of dress..." She flashed a daring look in Kalesh's expression, feeling extra flirtatious today just because nobody had been around her since the beginning of the game for her to mess with. So really, today had been her first positive experience of SAO... and hopefully not the last, or else she would beg for death all over again. "Whatever floats your boat~ I'm able and willing over here. Just lemee know when you're ready. That is... if you can handle the experience..." Her focus hadn't been on the stats the armor would offer for her, though a few upgrades would be nice right about now, she only wanted to see what Kalesh's tastes were judging by what he picked out for the young woman to try on. "Pshh, yeah man. You'd better what it, you might jinx yourself. I'll mess you up."

(ID #1: 34449 LD #1: 10 =No Loot)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh gasped in mock shock and sticks his tongue back out at her "I'm not dummmmb!" He said with a dramatic siiiigh before straightening himself up again, not as hurt as he had pretended to be obviously. He found it interesting that someone took so much interest in being a fist fighter, idly hoping she put her SP in an armor skill instead of a weapon if she is going to take the fist quest, or better yet saved the SP for when she actually got the Martial Arts skill, but he kept those thoughts internal. "I'll keep your offer in mind as well I think!" He says in turn to her suggesting more quests between them. It wasn't ever really a bad thing to have more power or items, both helped even if you were a passive player.

He had a nice wide smile when she, to him, complimented his method of destruction. He had been somewhat proud of that fight after the fact, but horribly embarrassed during the events which caused him to get upset enough to need to deck a ghoul in the face. With a mischievous look Kalesh said "That's Mayor Boring Boringinston to you!" He rolled his eyes while looking to the woman, noticing her blush he smirked and took that a nice big compliment even if it was involuntary. If she were thinking thoughts of him that made her blush, he would accept that with pride!

He listened curiously when she mentioned fashion, nodding softly in understanding he said "I'm not much of a fashion guy myself. I mean, whoo, RPG fantasy clothes sure, but not really dressing myself up for stuff." He shrugged his shoulders "Might be part of why I was single for as long as I was." He rolled his eyes and said "And don't you worry, I think I can survive seeing you in some nice clothes." He smirked, sure the clothes were going to be staying on so he had nothing to fear from her except a nice sight or two. "Y'sure? You might not look like a fighter anymore if i'm the one making the choices." He grinned, making no effort to hide his inherent perversion, only warn her of it. "Tell me, when does 'floating my boat' start and 'trying something' end?" He winked flirtily to her, wondering how she'd react to where the line would be drawn between them. He was far too interested to get distracted!

[ID# 34532][LD: 10(8+2)] ((Bad luck today! xD))

Edited by Kalesh

Giving a simple "yeah right" look, Nirvana shook her head in reaction to Kalesh's small dramatic scene that'd entertained her for sure. "You think? You'd better know. I come at a price, baby, and it ain't cheap." Jerking a thumb towards herself, Nirvana wanted Kalesh to at least know for sure whether or not he'd adventure in her company again, or just leave her like her friends had. The memory was rather unpleasant, and her last of real life so it wasn't ever going to leave her until revenge was achieved, but the young woman tried her best to rid of it for now.

Pounding a fist into the opposite palm twice, Nirvana appreciated anyone who unleashed their inner-violence and accomplished something with it, be beating something up or just punching a wall with rage. Either happened to be super cool in her eyes, so she liked the fact that Kalesh told her about his little mishap with a ghoul. That'd teach the freak monster to stay away. "Oh, sorry mister Mayor." She scoffed, rolling her eyes while lacing her voice with an obvious sarcastic tone. "I forgot about your all mighty dumbness." She'd played along, and found herself enjoying the day much more now that her comfort had settled in around Kalesh.

"Gah. I know, picking out clothes even if just to impress if a drag. If only walking around naked or in loincloth were still in fashion." She shook her head and gently patted the shoulder of the male closest to her. "Clothes shouldn't, and don't, define a person. Besides I'm pretty sure you're young so don't worry about why you were single." Stroking her chin, Nirvana jumped as a light bulb suddenly went off in her head. "Who's the lucky gal, eh? Or guy... dunno how you roll." Roughly elbowing Kalesh's arm, obviously demanding answers from him, she wiggled her thin, dark brows and happened to be excited to know who he'd decided to settle with. "If that's what you meant by "for as long as I was", I mean." Sure, she was a little disappointed to find out or at least believe temporarily that Kalesh had found a significant other, even if she had yet to find out if that were true or not, because he'd peeked her interest and was a nice man, but Nirvana kept in mind that she was young and plenty of other handsome fish were swimming about in the sea.

Ruffling her hair with both hands, swaying her small hips to and fro with every step, Nirvana puckered her lips up with high confidence. "Oh please. I can look badass in anything. Hit me with your best shot, mayor~" Her arms fell at the next comment, and Nirvana shifted her eyes to the side to avoid eye contact, and at that her gaze fell upon an object on the ground. "Oh, look, a material!" She darted for the material, though paused. Still bending over, Nirvana lifted her head to stare at him while in the same position and smirked. "I dunno. How'dya think I'd look like in this pose in my new armor?" Finally putting the material into her inventory, Nirvana adjusted her shorts and stepped back next to Kalesh without a word. He sought a reaction from her, and now he was getting a taste of his own medicine. Sexy style.

(ID #1: 34557 LD #1: 20 = Loot! Not for me this time ;D Maybe I changed our luck.)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh chuckled and said "Ah, so you think I'm going to be the buyer then?" He smirked and spread his arms wide as if in a 'behold' gesture before saying "I am the hired sword here! I'm just giving away freebies to first time customers." He winks playfully and rolls his eyes "I'm kidding of course, I don't plan to start charging unless it's some reaaaaally dangerous stuff. Like stuff I wouldn't even do myself." He shrugged his shoulders, rather aware of his limits after having tested them thoroughly.

He kept his smile throughout her teasing happily saying back "That's better! One must always remember respect." He chuckled and shook his head "And fine, maybe I am dumb, but at least I'm a smartass to make up for it." He grinned and looked a bit to the side, saying to Nirvana "Uno momento" before charging away from the other player, drawing his blade as he ran up to a wandering boar and shanked it in the face. The monster blew apart and left behind a hide for Kalesh to use another time. "Oh, plus I have a little brawn too!" he shouts back before jogging back to the blue-eyed player.

He nodded in silent agreement about her opinions on clothing, happy to chime in with "Yeah, you should probably care more about the person under the clothes than the scraps of cloth... And you could probably get a loincloth. This is a game, and almost everyone is a geek. I don't think you'd get much opposition." He chuckled and smiled as he said "Her name is Eulalia. I just call her Lia. She is a cute girl a few inches shorter than me with green hair and eyes." He shrugged "I'd have to be -super- selective about guys. They'd need to look good in a dress or something." He laughed despite himself, sure it could come off a joke despite the seriousness of his words.

Kalesh smirked and said cheerily "In anything, you say?" He hummed as he undressed her with his eyes, going about setting up what would be straight up just clothes a couple would only wear to get the others rocks off. When Nirvana bent over he bit his lip but didn't look away, knowing she was showing off on purpose and for good reason it seemed. Ever the ass-man Kalesh said "Probably showing off your underwear if I had it my way. Though that's me making assumptions." He gave a teasing wink before happily saying "Let's seeeee.... Thigh high socks, a skirt with maybe... four inches of skin showing between them, six if you are daring and showing off" He winks "Down low so I can still see your hips... Gotta show off the midriff too, so maybe a shirt missing the belly... Probably short sleeves so I can see if you have any muscle definition to your arms..." He pauses and tilts his head "I think you'd be fine without a hat or something." He shrugged his shoulders as he calmly explained the 'sexy outfit' "Oh, dark colors too. No offense, but I don't think white suits you." He chuckled softly at that.

[ID# 34570][BD: 10][LD: 15(13+2)][1 Material!] ((You did :D ))

Edited by Kalesh

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'll have competition, a lot of buyers want a slice of me. But maybe you'll get a discount or two, mister mayor." She grinned, curling thin lips into a warming smile. Unless she were desperate, then Nirvana knew she wouldn't dare charge Kalesh for anything. That'd be low considering how well their relationship happened to be kicking off, and it wasn't like she couldn't deceive the man anyhow. "We all have our limits. I understand." Taking a more serious approach with the last sentence on the topic, Nirvana nodded in complete understanding that there had to be limits on the ability on even the best of players. Not everyone could fight all day, every day. Not even herself.

Letting out a "hah" sound of sorts, Nirvana found it hard to hold back a smile any longer. "Riiight. Especially the ass part Still debating on whether or not the smartness applies, but I'll let you have that one anyways." Her eyes widened and jaw dropped in awe with Kalesh's one hit one kill. "I couldn't tell..." She muttered, staring at the place where the kill had taken place for a few moments until her gaze broke and landed back on the man next to her. "Pshh. Like I don't know." Thoughts of her brothers' friends filled her mind, all of those looks she'd get while they drooled over her and posters of unrealistic anime women (haha) were rather annoying after so long. The typical geek in Nirvana's eyes. "I'm sure I'd be an attraction. But to be honest, I like the attention." Admitting her weakness, Nirvana felt comfortable with exposing this part about herself with Kalesh. Surely he wouldn't mind.

Closing her eyes for a few moments, Nirvana pictured the woman he described for her. Opening her eyes once more, Nirvana nodded and gave him a thumbs up as a form of approval. "Seems good to me. Got a big chest or big butt?" Staring at Kalesh seriously, Nirvana laughed before cracking a toothy smile. "Just playin'. I'm not one for love, and it's surprising that you are, but I'm glad you found somebody." She scoffed before speaking again. "I think you need to broaden your perspectives. With those expectations you'll never find a man!" 

Listening to Kalesh's ideas proved to be... interesting. "Who says I'm going to be wearing underwear?~" Nirvana poked his side, a smirk covering the grin once on her face. "Hmm... I'm thinking a sleeveless shirt with knee-high socks instead. Other than that I approve. Nicely done." The comment about the dark clothing made Nirvana laugh out loud. "Y-You're right. If I did I'd probably spill jelly on it or something." She wiped a tear from the corner of an eye beginning to form, stuttering due to now-dying laughter. "You're such a weirdo, man. Like... I dunno... you just are." 

(ID #1: 34768 LD #1: 1 = No Loot ...Maybe not xD)

He rolled his eyes and said "Ohhh, so men are just lining up for a chance to spend time with you? Well, I feel privileged and honored m'lady!" He bows mockingly, a grin stuck to his face as he pretended to be a fancy gentleman. Of course he dropped the ruse before long while smirking to the endowed lady. "Yeah, and it's very important to know them too. Go too high a floor too early, things don't go very well. Unless you have skilled help, anyways." He smiled as he turned and started to look around for any sign of other items he could grab up. Soon enough he found a nice thick looking piece of wood, sure it would make for a good sheath or hilt perhaps.

"I plead the fifth!" Says Kalesh, neither denying or confirming his 'ass' status while waiting for her to decide on him being smart or not. He couldn't really deny that he was very overleveled for this floor. "Yeah, frankly someone of my level has no business being this low unless it's to help others. Anything I could need I could get higher up without stealing stuff away from the low-levels." When she mentioned liking attention, Kalesh happily said "And I love giving attention... Yes, I have a girlfriend, but there is no harm in just giving a glance or flirting." He chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "Ah, and my opinion? I definitely like her butt more." He smirked at various things that Lia and he had talked about with a smirk. "And hey, don't tell me what to look for in a man!" He laughed, it sounding so silly to say out loud! He put his hand into his face a for a minute as he tried to calm himself a bit.

He couldn't help but find himself a little interested in her words, particularly the comment about him being for love. It made him hum a bit and say "Huh, normally I'm not, I guess you'd be right... I'm all for lust still, especially with her body." He chuckled, not-so-subtly giving Nirvana and up and down before continuing "But I'm definitely enjoying being lovey-dovey with her... she is just adorable and shy." he smiled while thinking of his Lia.

When it came to the theoretical outfit for Nirvana he chuckled and said "Well, all those suggestions have you showing more skin, so who am I to refuse?" He grins and leans in to whisper "And who says you are wearing any now? I don't know~" He winks and gives her a nudge back before laughing it off and saying "I'll take that as a compliment. It at least means I'm not 'eh' or 'normal'" He smirked happily as he took her words in stride!

[ID# 34780][18(16+2)][2 Materials total!]((I broke MY curse then xD))

Edited by Kalesh

Nirvana scoffed, turning her head away from Kalesh for a brief moment. "I thought this would be obvious already! So damn right you should be honored, I'm way too gorgeous." She knew her appearance wasn't the best compared to most attractive women in the game she'd seen but Nirvana kept a high confidence, not to be mistaken with arrogance since she was simply playing around, that let her know from time to time how beautiful she truly was. Or cute, at least, for her young age. "Hah. I've never played a game in my life before and even I would know not to do something so stupid. Especially since we only got one chance when it comes to those things." Her mind tried its best not to remind her of the horrible truth, but from time-to-time it slipped out with her wording yet fortunately kept Nirvana in-line with events that could transpire should she make a mistake. There wasn't any time left for mistakes.

She'd never really thought of higher levels having that kind of thing held over their heads, but the more and more she thought about the situation she couldn't agree more. Luckily, though, he'd been on the First Floor anyhow to help her out or else she'd be standing in the same spot all day filled with curiosity while procrastination due to the unknown took over. "Whatever. All of that doesn't matter now since you're helping me. Anyone who says anything to you can expect a small foot up their ass." She wiggled her toes inside the boots now equipped, proving she were ready to fight even with the legs if need be. "I got your back." The two, in Nirvana's mind, were temporarily partners and since she wouldn't get anything done if he was lost she would most definitely have his back if problems were to rise. Of course, as badass as she loved sounded, Nirvana would use her body and charisma as a first resort to any hostile situation first before the alternative. If there's an easier way to do something, then that's what she'll do. 

"That'll do." She nodded before running a hand through her unkempt locks, approving of Kalesh's attitude towards relationships and her own fetish for attention. "Keep this up and we'll get along smoothly in the future. You're a fun guy I can get along with but it's even better that our relationship is a win-win kinda thing." The more he spoke of this girlfriend, the more Nirvana desired the chance to meet the mystery woman. "She sounds great! I really wanna see that green hair... and the butt, too." She emitted a short chuckle but couldn't be more serious with her words. Sure, that tinge of jealousy ceased to go away, but if she were nice than that'd be enough to please Nirvana as she'd secretly approve of the relationship. Reaching a stubby arm up, Nirvana flicked Kalesh's head but in a playful fashion though she knew it probably hurt since the action had been rough. "You'd better listen to me. I bet the perfect man's out there right now but you're too ignorant to see." She played along, pretending to be hurt while wanting to assist Kalesh on the search for a man that'd be right for him. It made her smile, all teeth, one that wouldn't go away.

"Lust is a sin, you know." She pointed out, huffing out breath before speaking once more. "But I won't deny that I'm all for lust too. It's addicting, and fulfilling pleasure whenever I want happens to be more satisfying than an actual, decent relationship. Maybe it's because I just have had bad experiences in the past or something... Doesn't really matter though because I know what I like and that's enough for me." Truth be told, Nirvana was a tad scared to develop relationships in SAO for the most obvious reason. Death awaited. Even if she were to get out the rest of the players were most likely stuck in a foreign country while she lay in a hospital in the USA. But despite all of these facts she still wasn't a person who formed relationships and stuck with them simply because she couldn't. One way or another she would cheat eventually, or do something so heinous the other would break up with her on the stop. Hopefully, when she found the right person, these habits would end.

Pointing to the cavern of her mouth, Nirvana held her stomach as if she were just about to be sick. "Gross! I don't wanna hear about all that adorable love crap. Get it outta here!" She shoved Kalesh to the side, much more than the nudges she'd been giving. "I prefer them. So I dunno why you wouldn't~" Really, she almost dropped down right there when Kalesh leaned in towards her but Nirvana held a steady composure with all threats of falling pushed to the side. The nudge from her friend brought Nirvana back to reality. She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly before giving off an unsettling laugh. "Right right. You're the first person I've met that would take all of my comments as compliments. You're certainly something special."

(ID #1: 35064 LD #1: 1 = No Loot Heyyy. No fair -_- You hogging all the good rolls?)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh sighed dramatically and nodded "Very well, I concede myself to being grateful that you are blessing me with your presence, m'lday." He takes a deep bow, his arm across his chest like a butler bowing to their boss as a grin was glued to his face, dripping with sarcasm. "And I take no risks in the stupidity department when it comes to games. I've known people to do far, far worse than that level of stupidity. Repeatedly." He snickers happily in memory of events both caused by and viewed by him of players running off cliffs, fighting monsters ten levels higher than them, or just standing in fire for far too long. He remembered the small lake in one small town... So many bodies. Not a single survivor. None of them knew to come up for air.

Considering the situation of him being akin to a bodyguard for her, the thought of her having his back brought a smile to his face and a "Thank you~" to his lips. He couldn't very well complain if someone was willing to stand up for them, if anything the thought was appreciated. He'd sooner throw a teleport crystal at her than risk her doing it though, at least for now. She needed to get some power going before she tried anything crazy. "I got your back too, so don't worry about it getting shanked anytime soon. Just focus on getting nice and tough." He smirked, glancing around for any signs of a threat, just in case. Thankfully the area remained pretty clear of anything that would cause them troubles.

When she said that lust was a sin he laughed and said "Yeah, because I am a saint! Next you are going to tell me I am dressed in white, dyed my hair blonde and gave myself bright blue eyes, and started to refer to myself as the reincarnation of Michael, the angel who curbstomped Lucifer outta heaven!" He grinned mischievously, eager to say "So yeah, if it's a sin I am sinner. I like to think of it as I am just true to myself, no need to pretend I am something I'm not. Pretty sure the whole point of religion is to have a good soul. If you are lying and trying to be what you aren't, keeping your true self hidden within, that sounds like a big ol' lie to me. Something the big guy upstairs should be able to sniff out." He glances up and shouts "No, I don't mean you, Kayaba!!" He grins, half expecting him to actually be listening. What else would he be doing with his free time as the final boss?

"And since she wears orange clothes, I am genuinely conflicted sometimes." He smirks as he crosses his arms, shutting his eyes in idle thought. "Would that make her an orange with a leaf on top, or a carrot?" He tapped his foot impatiently as if he had been mulling that over for a long, long time. "I mean, she's not flat and narrow, but she isn't round and fat either. Not like there are many other things with that set of colors in my immediate attention span." He laughed at her shove, stumbling a bit but getting on his feet again before he could get knocked down "Fiiiine, I'll keep my wubby dubby thoughts to my lonesome, forever contained in the darkest recesses of my mind!" He huffs in fake-heartbreak, pretending to look pitiful as he draws patterns in the dirt with his sword.

[ID# 35448][LD: 8 (6+2)][2 Materials Total]((SORTA KINDA MAYBE))

Edited by Kalesh