[PP-F1] An Atlas or Two [Kalesh]

As Kalesh bowed, she pat the top of his head as if he were a dog. "Good boy. This is how you should act more often." She said, her tone of voice as if she were talking to a baby. In this moment she plucked a shabby looking material off of the ground and it instantly made its way into her inventory. This pick-and-place activity had become second nature to the young woman already. "You shouldn't get too close to the stupid ones'... there's always the threat of their idiocy rubbing off on you. And God knows there's no getting rid of that once it's there. But seriously," Her expression and tone changed with the blink of an eye. "let's both make a vow to not be dumb and survive the game. Or at least die in a reasonable, non-embarrassing way. You with me?" She stopped in her tracks, turning to properly face Kalesh, and held out a hand. "We gotta shake on it." Her persistence would never die and if she had to, then Nirvana would stand here all night if it meant gaining an ally... and friend, it seemed. The two were on rather good terms already and the amusing atmosphere hadn't left since they met. Nirvana felt comfortable around Kalesh without a doubt.

Continuing on, Nirvana paced by his side once more. The "thank you" coming from another living being made her smile twice as large, for she was twice as pleased with the results of her loyalty. "Nice? I don't think I'll ever be nice, but you can count on me being tough. The day has to come when I can kick your butt to kingdom come, after all." She began to slouch, sapphire eyes hiding behind lids that drooped low. This activity had been nothing but fun until now... A change would be nice.

"Eesh. Dunno if that'd be hot or not." Nirvana contemplated the thought, shrugging lightly, chuckling alongside Kalesh. He'd be handsome with any tyope of features adorning his body to be quite honest. "Eh. I guess it depends on your view of religion. There is some truth there, though, no reason to go around and be like those plastic barbie dolls on television that are so stinkin' hot that nobody notices how fake they are." A strong, obvious reference to media for the generation and who women were expected to be, anyone could tell that Nirvana had no appreciation for the topic at all. She happened to be morally displeased with the whole situation, in fact. "Psh," She rolled her eyes for about the millionth time today. "as if he's listening. Probably getting off somewhere in his office to people dying in the game or somethin'." 

"A carrot with a lump in it, obviously. The lump being her butt you mentioned. Problem solved~" Nirvana winked in his direction, placing both hands on her hips in satisfaction with her answer. "Ah. So I'd be able to see her from far away, eh? I'll keep that in mind if I ever get lost. Just look for the carrot." She grinned evilly, rubbing both hands together. "When I meet the girl I'mma tell her what'chya said." A giggle emitted from her throat in which Nirvana had to hold her stomach to contain as they turned to a full, loud laugh. "Gooood. No one wants to hear that crap especially if it's comin' from you! Bleh. Hey, this is gettin' boring. Wanna try a change of scenery?" 

(ID #1: 36004 LD #1: 18 = Loot!) (Wanna close this off soon and start a new thread where we leave off? More SP~ ;D)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh grinned as he was treated as a dog, rolling his downward facing eyes until he straightened himself out and said "I'm not dying, that's that." He smirks as he reaches out and takes Nirvana's hand, shaking firmly as he stood confident in this thing he considered to be fact. "Aaaaand if there is a cure for idiocy, I think I found it by accident long ago. I did some stuuuuupid stuff when I was younger. Nothing life ruining, but stupid." He chuckled as he shook his head to try and rid such a past from his mind so he could focus on the present and how unstupid he was now! "IF I do die it's gonna be a to a heart attack because Kayaba put a jumpscare floor. A floor exclusively filled with jumpscares!" He grinned at the thought of how few people would actually be able to overcome fear itself to get to the end of the game. Almost sounded poetic in his head.

Not doubting the potential someone could have in this game Kalesh smiled and said happily "Maybe, but you have a teensy little bit of training to go before you can kick my butt. If I was king douche of doucheland... Poof, you don't exist anymore!" He grins evilly and rubs his hand together like preparing an evil plot. "Buuuuut I'm not, we already have somebody who shall go unnamed with that title. Thankfully he isn't a PKer" He shrugs his shoulders "I've never met anyone who needed to poof personally, pretty much a blessing."

To what came next, he could only grin widely "In his office? Ohhh no, he is probably the only person who can log out... If he has admin access, he can do anything he wanted. Turn invisible, activate noclip... Going through walls and flying, that is. Then he could just peep on anyone he wanted and they'd be none-the-wiser." He snickered happily at the ridiculousness of that thought. "I know one girl who thinks this might be one big sex experiment because of the ethic code thing." He smirked "I personally believe he is doing an awful job if so. Not -one- prostitute NPC spotted." He shrugs his shoulders and goes on "Yeah, I don't really see the appeal of a barbie doll. Plastic isn't quuuuite what I look for in a woman. There is such a thing as too perfect."

At Nirvana's threat to tell his little lady Lia what he said he gasped and said "Well, then I know someone who is never meeting her!" He chuckled softly and rolls his eyes as he says "Be sure to only tell her what I did say, not the things you are suggesting." He winks, the carrot with a bump not being his words. "Though... Looking for the carrot might not work out. She is a little shorter than me." He gestures up at an angle with his sword "You'd be better off looking for the labyrinth tower, joking aside, it's visible on eeeevery floor so far." He figured it was easier since you didn't need to figure out where the sun set and stuff like that to tell direction.

[ID# 36017][LD: 14(12+2)] ((Yeah, finishing up sounds good to me too xP ))

Edited by Kalesh

Pleased with the handshake, Nirvana shrugged out of reaction once the two began walking again. "We're supposed to do stupid [censored] when we're kids. Helps us learn not to take on three girls' at once in a fight or not to scratch your butt in public. Obviously I've learned quite a bit." Referring to lessons she's learned herself, Nirvana couldn't help but smile when memories of her idiotic antics made way into her current thoughts. "Oh. My. God. Don't even scare me like that! I mean I'm brave but... jumpscares are on a whole different level." Exactly how Kalesh had even thoughts up an idea so heinous, she hadn't an idea. It'd be the worse Floor out there for sure, and Nirvana had a feeling they wouldn't be the only players dying there either. That is if it was true, and luckily for now it isn't. 

Ah, PKing, something she'd wanted to try out but knew in the long run that wouldn't be a very smart idea. Nirvana shook her head, grin twitching downwards at the thought of players killing one other just for fun. "If this was a normal game... I just wish death wasn't permanent..." Surely numerous others' had a similar thought, but Nirvana now understood that she could never hurt or even kill someone else. If the situation arose, would she have to? Hopefully not. Because courage can only extend so far. "Eh. There are a lot of dumb people in this game." Wishing to bring her mood back up, Nirvana glued her eyes to Kalesh as if calling him stupid simply with a locked gaze.

"Still," Failing to understand even a little a bit of Kalesh's "nerd speak", she nodded so he would believe she was caught on and began speaking herself. "he isn't going to be here 24/7 like the rest of us. He needs to take care of himself. Not to mention that the police are probably on his butt, he could even be on the move right now." To her, if she'd been the game master, and a psychopath, then Nirvana would definitely peep but mostly spend her time making sure no one else knew about her little scheme. She giggled at the thought of this being an elaborate plan for sex like his friend thought SAO was. Silly. "Could be. I mean, if he's here right now, I bet he made sure sex has no consequences. And maybe Kayaba has a super smokin' character so he can get all the ladies~ Eesh. Let's forget that thought, it just have me the heebie-jeebies." She shivered after speaking in disgust, thinking of someone so vile seducing players without them knowing. That would just be... ew. "There are plenty of attractive players to make up for petty NPC's. Except, you know, I'm pretty sure the Pleasure Oasis on Floor 5 has NPC's who are sort of what you're looking for." Remembering the only interesting excerpt of the guide she read and remembered, Nirvana smirked at the thought of what it was like there. More so of what players would actually go.

"Right. If you have to permanently change something on your body to make yourself pretty, then that's just wrong. Your skin is what you're born with. I'm not against makeup or hair dye or anything like that, which I would prefer that women would use as alternatives to surgery." The young woman, despite being laid-back and far from serious most of the time, still had strong opinions about her own gender and how her group was represented. Now, the image wasn't all too good to her. "I'll try~" With a short laugh, Nirvana focused her sapphire eyes on Kalesh before flashing a daring look. "Hm? That dumb thing? I hardly even realize it's there most of the time." Holding a hand up the shield the sun's rays from her sensitive retinas, Nirvana stole the change to get a good look at the tower and immediately noticed its beauty. She couldn't remember ever actually catching the tower with her eyes for more than a second. "Guess I'll keep that advice in my head from now on."

(ID #1: 36343 LD #1: 16 = Loot!) (Want to stop it after your next post and I'll create a new one to pick up from when the thread is locked?)

Edited by Nirvana

Kalesh nodded in agreement with her, he didn't much like the idea of a jumpscarey floor for many reasons, heart attacks being just one. It would become obvious at some point, but it still did not sound fun. "Well, if it's any comfort, floor 10 is an 'undead' floor. The NPCs, the monsters, all skelepeople and zombies." He smirked and said happily "It's the creepy scary, not the BOO scary! So hopefully it stays that way." He chuckled softly, not actually having visited the tenth floor himself. All he had were rumors, he did muse however "... I wonder what kinds of food are there... It's supposed to be asian based." He shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't take a meal from a zombie though. Need I explain myself?" He chuckled softly and looked to Minerva curiously to see if she would answer the rhetorical question~!

He sighed softly as she nodded in agreement "Yeah, the whole dying for real thing sucks pretty hard... Thankfully I haven't had to kill anyone yet. Came close once, bunch of guys, all of 'em had orange symbols. I promptly beat the crud out of them with the help of a friend." He smiled softly and shakes his head "Never actually killed anyone, cut off some arms and legs, impaled one to a tree for a while, but didn't actually kill anyone." He took a deep breath as he said "Could have. I'd not be labelled a PK for it, self defense... But I chose not to." He shrugs his shoulders as he finished his little tale.

A grin shot across his face as she mentioned Kayaba maybe having given himself a hot body to use, a laugh passing his lips as he said "Better yet, what if he is using a female avatar?" He paused so that could click "The creator just running around in skimpy clothes trying to woo the masses into having their way with the attractive female body that feeds his mind all the right signals!" He grinned mischievously "Before getting the mirrors, some players were in female bodies~!" He put his face into his palm, laughing into it while openly aware of how ridiculous it sounded aloud! It was no less possible than anything she came up with though. He could do what he wanted! When it came time to talk about floor five he shrugged and said "Maybe, maybe not. The real world is very strict about not touching the dancers, but who knows. I haven't been there myself, actually." He thought to himself he may not get the chance what with him having a girlfriend and all.

He let her get all the talk about plastic surgery and the like out of her system before nodding in approval, glancing back towards the tower before saying "Mhm, and if you are hopelessly lost but strong enough to survive, another option is to climb right up... They all lead to the next floor." he chuckled softly and said "There are dangers though. The monsters are tougher in there and the higher you go, and the greatest threat is... welllll..." He looks right into her blue eyes "They are the PK highway. The only way for a PKer to go from floor to floor without a crystal is by climbing up or down the towers..." He looks back to the tower "I wouldn't be surprised if some people made bases hidden in them." The idea sounded both badass and scary to him. They'd have to have a way to fend off monsters and regular players while at the same time being able to come and go as they pleased. Such a hassle! "Anyways! Think you have enough materials to make yourself something nice?" He shoots her a wink. He himself had a decent enough collection he supposed. It wasn't huge but it'd get him something if he went to a cheap shop.

((Yeah, go ahead and close the RP up xP I'd rather not do several gathering quests in a row though, slightly burnt out on 'em :3))