[PP:F4] Crimson Snow (Mack & Teayre)

Teayre wandered around the town of Snowfrost lost in her own thoughts, dragging her feet through the snow leaving a trail behind her that anybody could easily follow. As she slipped into an alleyway she settled down onto a bench. It had been some time since she had gone out and done some training. As she began to make her way towards the outer reaches of Snowfrost the girl sees a plume of smoke trailing off from a tent. Ducking inside it she raises a hand to Mack. “Hey Mack, how’s it going?” She pauses for a moment before carrying on, “You wouldn’t fancy coming out with me to the cave on this floor for some training would you?” Teayre's eyes briefly sparkled with a hint of hope as she leans against one of the tables that the man's wares were displayed on. "I was planning on heading their myself but though you might like to come along to."

The first person to greet Teayre, especially once she had spoken up and confirmed that she was, in fact, a she, was not the proprietor of the Wandering Forge. With a bawled battle cry, a brown furred blur came streaking around the side of the forge. In his exuberance to greet the newcomer, and obtain something to eat from them, the bear cub misjudged his speed. Instead of coming to a stop by the woman's legs he plowed right into them. Which, actually, did bring him to an abrupt stop as he flopped down on his haunches. Wholly unperturbed by the incident, Chewie opened his mouth and directed one of the claws from his right front paw into the opening in a gesture that was unmistakable. Everyone had to pay the toll. That was how it worked.

Seated at a whetstone in one corner of the forge, Mack looked up when Teayre entered and listened as she made her proposal as he continued his work. When she had finished speaking he nodded and completed his task before laying the weapon that he had been working on down on one of the display tables. "That sounds good to me," he replied in low rumble of a tone, standing up from his seat and stretching. He wasn't really in need of the crafting materials, per se. Still, he knew that another Boss Raid would likely be happening sooner rather than later and he would need things to be ready when the time came. "I'm ready whenever you are, Teayre."

Before Mack had even got a chance to speak Teayre felt something collide with her leg causing the small girl to stagger. Looking down the red head saw something that made her blush and give out a small overexcited squeal. "Cute!" Kneeling down Teayre reaches out to the brown mass of fur and gently picks him up bringing him onto her lap. "Hello there mister." Giggling as he pointed into his mouth the kneeling figure brought a hand forwards before flicking a finger down and opening a menu. Scrolling through Teayre begins to search for some food eventually settling on a loaf of bread. Taking it out of her inventory the red head rubs the cubs head before stuffing the entire loaf into its mouth. "There you go mister." She says whilst giggling before turning her head and looking up at Mack, "You're not all masculine then, I'd of never though of you as having an adorable side you know Mack." Grinning as she stood Teayre pokes her tongue out at the owner of the shop.

Watching as the giant of a man rose and lumbered towards here Teayre stopped giggling at once a small look of panic crossing onto her face which then broke out into a relieved smile. Nodding as Mack confirmed he was ready, the young girl flicked her finger down again her eyes glazing over her currently equipped items nodding to herself before swiping the inventory aside and moving out into the snowy field outside the wandering forge.Looking at the burly man who followed Teayre's eyes strained trying to see if there was a small brown lump anywhere, meeting her fellow red head's eyes she poses a question to him, "Are we having any extra company today at all?" Nodding at his response the red haired girl strides off and attempts to strike up a conversation with Mack, "How are things going, last time I saw you would of been at the boss raid. Got any more guild members to the raiding standard yet?"

Edited by Teayre
  • 2 weeks later...

"If you feed him he'll never leave you alone and I'm rather hoping Chewie is going to grow into a full-size grizzly bear," Mack replied as the red-headed woman scooped Chewie into her lap and promptly fed him. In true guard bear form, as soon as the bread was crammed into his mouth Chewie flopped onto his back in Teayre's lap and began to noisily and messily devour the treat like Peter the Great marching through the Swedish Empire. Once the glutenous enemy had been vanquished to the realm of the furry beast's stomach Chewie rolled over and out of Teayre's lap, flopping to the floor before going haring off back around the forge.

"It's just you and me today and none of the other Blades are up to the raiding standard yet, though there are a few of them that are getting close," the crimson headed guild leader said, traipsing through the snow with Teayre as a soft flurry of flakes began to flitter down from the overcast grey sky above. "Do we have any set plan for while we're out here or are we just going to eliminate whatever it is we come across and divide the loot between us?"

Watching as Chewie scoffed the bread he was given Teayre started to laugh. “That’s quite a familiar you’ve got here Mack.” Looking up she smiles at the guild leader of the Crimson Blades. Nodding she accepts his situation with the rest of his guild. “That’s no problem, Thought it might be good for them to get used to fighting in a group.”

Pausing for a moment the girl’s left hand gripping her katana’s hilt. “Who’ll take the lead, I guess what I’m saying really is who wants to be the meat shield. I’ve more specced out for dps at the moment with minimum mitigation.” As she spoke Teayre could hear the howling of some wolves in the distance, a smile began to grow on her face. “Guess we don’t have long to decide Mack, you or me?”

Edited by Teayre