[PP-F3] This welcome's worn out! <Worn Out Welcome> (Hirru)

"Duly noted." Greg quips as Hirru tells him all humanoids can use Sword Arts. He then recieves the pouches from Hirru. Upon Hirru telling him he needs mitigation, Greg responds. "I plan to level up my Light Armor skill soon. that should give me some mitigation to last a while. Add onto that that ONLY critical hits can actually hit me thanks to my armor increasing my evasion, and my survivability should be a lot higher soon." Greg continues. Then Hirru gave him some healing potions, and told him not to use them due to natural regeneration taking effect outside of combat. "I kinda gathered that natural regeneration would take effect, but that fast? Man, it must've been buffed since the last update. Still, thanks for the potions." Greg then takes a look at his health. "Looks like it's already started taking effect." Greg quips as he looks at his HP, it's now 12/20, so he's regenerated three HP.

+2 Potions of Minor Healing [+15 HP].

Walking through the plains of the third floor, Hirru wondered what the others were doing at this time.  It had been some time since they had gone off to fight floor boss on the 11th floor.  He wondered if everything was alright on there end.  As they walked back, the thought of his friends floating around in his mind.  By the time that they had reached Delilah Village, the hunter was about ready to head out towards the direction of the warp hub.  Looking towards the center of town, he thought he saw a familiar face with burning red hair.

"Hey, I gotta go!  Have a good one, and try to keep away from any of the mobs at night!"

He said as he opened his menu to dissolve the party, but also add Greg as a friend.  That way, the hunter could locate him, if needed.  

"See ya!"

Soon after the hunter would be seen rushing off towards the center of the village.

Greg and Hirru walked for a while, eventually reaching Delilah Village. As they reached the Warp Hub, Hirru dashed off and dissolved the party. However, he did send a friend request to Greg. Smiling, Greg accepts. "I guess i'll see you around, then!" Greg said to Hirru as he ran off. Turning back, he moves towards the Quest NPCs, following his map to ensure he didn't get lost. Upon getting there, he triggers the conversation. A few seconds later, a popup appears in front of Greg. It read:

Quest Complete!

Reward: Light Dragon Bone Cuirass (+1 Mitigation)

You have levelled up to level 6!

Smiling at this, Greg turned and walked out. His confidence was renewed. 'Just you wait, Kayaba Akihiko. I, alongside the other players in this game, WILL escape your death trap and reclaim the time you've stolen from us!' He thought.