PP - F1 Rendezvous at the Starlight Cafe (Teayre)

"Well, I did have a lot of time on my hands. I think I'm not the only material gatherer anymore here in SAO. I guess the trend finally caught on."

Giving a nod he pulled Teayre closer as he continued to walk alongside her, "Sure thing, I'm not feeling much for food right now either. I guess that dessert really was filling. Let's head for the inn we first stayed at and get some rest, or if you want we can head to the fourth floor."

Swiping on his menu Calrex gave a small sigh to himself as he aimlessly checked his inventory. The warmth of Teayre's body was radiating into his arm, causing his cheeks to flush. Accidentally he produced a certain pink-color potion his fiancee had given him back when they went on the <<Essence of Steel>> quest with Kalesh. Seeing the potion falling back towards the ground Calrex's eyes widened as he reached to grab it, feeling the small vial bounce off of his hand.

Then his arm.

Finally the potion fell opening first into his mouth, "MMF!!!"

Resting her head in the crook of Calrex shoulder Teayre smiled at him nodding as he voiced his thoughts on what they should do. “My shop if that’s okay Callie it’s nicer there and quieter.” Smiling up at him as they reach the teleportation plaza. “Floor 4, Snowfrost!” Teayre calls out the blue light taking her to the snowy town. Her fiancée spawned in and walking with him towards the red heads shop Teayre stumbles up the steps to her shop knocking Calrex’s arm as they were about to enter her shop. Turning around she sees a small vial in his mouth a small droplet of pink vanishing. A grin appears on Teayre’s face as she vanishes into the Amethyst Boutique.

Thread Complete

1 SP Each

Calrex 400 Col