[PP-F4] Enough Goo Goo Eyes (Endilix, Flints) - Complete!

A grin began to spread across her face in an almost evil manor," so are you telling me i could basically become almost a reaper of sorts?" she didnt give him time to answer before she made up her mind about things. "So then i guess you are right! i should get some stealth under my belt along with everything else i'm trying for, i guess i have a lot to do before all of this comes into play. well at least becomes of use to the guild.." she tapped her feet against the bar stool lost in thought. "too bad i cant be outright bad asses like the two of you" she laughed.  

Endilix had been listening to the conversation between the two with interest. It was actually quite nice to have someone like Emerath, someone who was fairly good at pinpointing strengths, discuss this with Flints. He was giving her a lot of good direction and he appreciated that in his brother. He walked over and put his hands on Flints' shoulders lightly, rubbing them gently as they spoke, and when the moment seemed right to break into the conversation, Endilix said, "So you'll be an assassin, it sounds like. Though maybe we'll make a special rank called 'Reaper' just for you." Endilix gave a chuckle and continued, "It'd be good to know that I would always have a shadow watching my back if I get myself into danger. Especially if the enemies don't know that the shadow is there."

Emerath was happy to hear that she had managed to decide on a direction for herself in the guild. As she confirmed her choice to be an assassin, Emerath gave her a nod, and said, "Well, I'll start preparing missions for you then, once you get to the proper rank. All assassin missions are specialized to your specialization, so expect to have a good mixture of stealth and combat in your trials." He smiled at her at his next thought, as he said, "And being an assassin means that you'll be reporting to me directly for all guild related matters. I look forward to having you around to help me out on missions that we undertake."

Flints smiled up triumphantly at Emerath. She knew she had a lot of work ahead of her but hopfully she could do well to please her guild leader. 

"Then it looks like me and you will be in touch constantly now! I'll be sure to do my best!" She tapped the bar's table nervously considering she felt like she was selling her soul to Emerath, well, to the guild. She didn't want to disappoint him. She looked up at Endilix for support hoping he could ease her nerves, she had never felt important like this before, she felt as if she was playing a small role in front of a large audience. she couldn't help but feel the pressure of the bright lights before them. She wasn't the star of the show like Emerath or Endilix but she certainly felt important in some way. She just hoped she didn't trip on the ever changing stage. 

Emerath tried not to show how happy the thought of having Flints in constant contact made him. He smiled at her with a light redness to his cheeks and said, "Well, then it looks like we have work to do. Just don't drop off the map again. I don't care that much if you two want to be lovey dovey, but we need to make sure we can survive this death game, and becoming a force to be reckoned with is how we do that." He slowly rose from the stool he was sitting on and said, "Well, I'll be in my shop if either of you need me. I'd recommend you leave for your rank mission soon, Flints. Take Endilix along. I'm sure the fresh air will do both of you some good."

Endilix watched his brother stand up to leave, and squeezed Flints on the shoulders lightly before taking a step back, "Heading out on a mission doesn't sound too bad. Though maybe not right away. I hope you wouldn't mind if we spend maybe one more night together with the thought that we could be heading out into danger." He smiled at his brother and then back to Flints. But we'll protect each other. So we'll be fine. And she's going to be an assassin. Nothing will even know what hit it. He crossed his arms and then sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, it was good to see you, in any case. I'll be sure to read up all the guild information you put out so that I don't start looking like a fool as Second-In-Command."

Flints watched the brothers discuss important matters to which she was now a part of, Emerath seemed to like the idea of her sticking close to him, she liked it as well, she felt as though they had grown close. Flints looked up at Endilix and tried to reassure him. "I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough, I think you make a great second in command. As for me I'll try to make the best assassin you've guys have ever seen!" 

• 2 weeks later...

Emerath smiled at the two, feeling an odd melancholy. He waved lightly to the two of them, "I look forward to you keeping true to that, Flints. Take care of her Endilix. We have an important assassin in the making here. Too much potential to be wasted." He left them to have their time alone, not sure how much more he would be able to take being around them anyway. He wasn't nearly as upset as when he first came in, but the way Endilix acted at times still bugged him far too much for him to be completely happy for the new couple. He sighed and shook his head, as he walked out the door into the cold. The wind was blowing a bit, and his hair rustled with it. He didn't feel like going to his shop anymore, and so he made his way to a nearby tavern. He felt like getting a stiff drink from someone other than his brother.

Thread Complete!

• Emerath: 133 Col, +1 SP
  • Endilix: 133 Col, +1 SP
  • Flints: 133 Col, +1 SP
Edited by Emerath