[SP - F12] Scouting for 12th Floor [COMPLETE]

Takao passed through the doors of the tower with his sword in hand. The labyrinth was already a stark contrast from the swampy exterior. The halls were like most of the others, and it lead further into a large corridor. "Huh... Not too bad so far." he said. It was darker than the swamp, yet still light enough for him to see without being hindered. His boots echoed on the stone floor as he walked, and his sword was held out to the side, ready to strike out at anything or anybody he saw if need be.

- -

» ID : [[ 34542 ]]
» BD : [[ 9 (7+2) ]]

(Full Energy Recovery : 2/3 turns remaining)

Edited by Takao

"Now, if I were a boss room, where would I be..?" said Takao as he progressed through the labyrinth of a tower. The sound of his own voice echoing through the empty chambers was entertaining enough that he risked alerting anything inside of his presence. Yet even with his voice reverberating off the stone walls, he didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he hardly heard anything at all, which was likely to be more detrimental to a calm state of mind than hearing something. The end of his sword idly scraped along the stone path, and his green eyes kept keen and vigilant. He was much less interested in stumbling upon a monster than he was in drawing one out.

- -

» ID : [[ 34543 ]]
» BD : [[ 11 (7+2) ]]

(Full Energy Recovery : 1/3 turns remaining)

Edited by Takao

BOSS ROOM FOUND

An hour of mindless wandering had lead Takao to a set of massive doors. His green eyes widened considerably, examining the closed entrance to what he could only assume would be the boss room. "Awh, no way dude!" he said, slowly raising his blade to his shoulder. He slid the metal against the fabric of his coat until the point caught the opening of his scabbard, and eased the blade inside. A quick glance to either side showed that he was alone in the room before the door, and a glance down the staircase further confirmed his solitude. "I guess I'm the first one here then."

He slowly moved up to the door and placed his glove-clad hand on the surface, briefly recalling how adamant the leading front liners had been about not touching the door before initiating the boss fight. A small grin worked its way on his face and he tensed his arm, pressing the door open just enough to take a quick look at what lied beyond.

- -

» ID : [[ 34544 ]]
» BD : [[ 22 (20+2) ]]

(Energy fully recovered.)

Edited by Takao