[OP-F1] Relieving boredom

Who knew gaining freebies could be so easily done. Not Nirvana, of course, but here she was standing in a restaurant about to order food. Her stomach growled as she patted the skin to reassure the grumbling insides that they'd be filled soon enough. Eyes trained on Iggy, Nirvana waved to the friendly waitress, debating on her order before speaking up. "I have no idea what curry is soooo... Could I get some fruit? Like, I don't even care what kinds, I just want a huge, heaping plate." Holding her hands out, Nirvana gave a general idea of the large size plate she wanted. "And then a side of mayonnaise with that. That's all." Shifting her weight from side to side, she wondered when the group would sit and where along with the person she'd sit next to. Not that she minded. Hirru and her had gotten off on a rocky relationship but she could care less about what'd happened earlier. Aphrodite was just a little cutie, and hopefully she wasn't one of those annoying girls Nirvana encountered at the boss defeat parade on Floor 1. Elul hardly spoke but maybe... just maybe Nirvana could get her out of her shell. Challenges were always fun, this odd group proved to certainly be one.

Aphrodite, who didn't want the lad to pay for her, passed up the opportunity as she had no col, "I don't need anything." She went to go and sit down at the table nearby, watching as the others got their own food. Her brown eyes scanning the restaurant, enjoying the warm feeling that it gave her as she silently thought and waited for her newly found friends to finish. Her thumbs started to make small circles around each other, a habit that she had picked up from her mother as she waited. She wasn't impatient whatsoever, it was just an awful habit she had. In fact, she was quite patient as she waited for them.

"And I'll have the chicken cutlet."

Iggy took down all of the orders before heading off to work on their orders.  In the meantime, Hirru looked towards the girls.  These were part of the cities population that would not leave, even if they wanted to.  Mostly because of the fact that the monsters have become stronger.  As they could possibly be the next hope for the thousands of people trapped in Aincrad, it was better to nudge them in the right direction.

Sitting across from Nirvana, Hirru opened his menu to un-equip his jade armor.  It disappeared to show just a normal black tunic underneath.  It was kind of hard to eat anything with one of his arms covered in armor.

"So, you three haven't met each other before, right?  Random encounters make for fun groups."

He said this as Iggy came back to them with glasses of water for all of them.

"The food will be done momentarily."

"Thank you, Iggy!"

"Also, you better not be terrorizing these girls."

"I'm not!  I'm just saying that finding groups that you can trust is better than going solo."

"Says the solo hunter.."

"Now, you're just making me sound like a hypocrite..."

Iggy grinned before going back to check on the food.  Sighing, the hunter went back to the girls.  Wondering what they would think about that.

Edited by Hirru

Elul picked up the glass of water downing it while staring at the people around her. Nirvana to the right, Aphrodite in front, and Hirru across to the right. She'd have to pay Hirru back, that much was sure. Bread usually cost 10 col, so this should cost like 50 col, she could save up that much, right? Either way she'd make a mental note to set half her earnings aside. 'Maybe I should've stayed behind, avoided this whole mess.' Of course he said it was a form of apology, 'wait why was he apologizing, I was the one who shouldn't have been lying about Nirvana doing... a thing.' Of course she was a terrible liar, she should've just kept her trap shut and let Nirvana deal with it herself.

Elul sat the glass down after the glass became half empty, she turned and strained to put her mouth next to Nirvana's ear and whispered.

"Shouldn't we apologize?"

(OOC: Sorry about that Nirvana, I'll try to remember to use italics from now on)

Edited by Elul

Watching Hirru's actions, Nirvana allowed a small smile to slip onto her face. "So you and Iggy go back?" She wondered aloud, tapping short nails on the table before her idly. Her nosiness always seemed to get the best of her one way or another, but Nirvana had such confidence that putting herself out there wasn't a problem in her agenda. 

"Eh?" A confused expression spread across her face, Nirvana had no idea how to deal with someone with a personality like Elul's. She was... odd, that's for sure. "Nah." Nirvana muttered in response, flipping messy bangs away from her face. She winked in Elul's direction, leaning back in her chair. The whisper didn't phase her, she wasn't going to apologize to anybody. Nirvana considered herself lucky to be able to enjoy things so easily, and wanted to let Elul experience such pleasure as well.

OOC: Sorry for posting a little late, I forgot it was my turn :b plus fixed my reply to fit Elul's <3

Edited by Nirvana

(I do believe that most of Elul's dialogue was in her head, unless we're saying that Elul was thinking out loud..which would be a sad flaw for a shy character.)

Hirru didn't respond to most of what Nirvana was saying as he inspected.  Though he did hear something about him and Iggy.  Before he could respond, the sound of plates and the smell of food would waver over them.  Mouth watering, the hunter awaited his dish to come.  Iggy came back to them with a couple plates of food, which were placed before Hirru and Elul.  The contents for Elul was common curry rice: white rice with a fairly spiced curry sauce, and potatoes.  At least, it was the SAO equivalent as the taste system was rather weird.  Iggy figured out most of the ingredients for most japanese dishes, which was why she always changed her menu every day to something from japanese cuisine.  Hirru's was the same, but with cutlets of meat on top.

When Iggy heard Nirvana, she smiled with a questionable shrug.

"Somewhat.."

"Myself and two people that I met at the same fountain found this place.  We were hungry and were in an awkward situation created when I stuck my head in the same fountain."

Hirru explained while giving a nod to the dark haired girl before him.

"Just like you three."

"I was quite surprised to have customers so far out here.  This used to be a rundown shack that I got out of a bet.  Now, it's my restaurant!"

"After that, I came to know one of them as my best friend..." 'I wonder how he is...'

Iggy walked back to grab a bowl filled with assorted fruits and berries.  Most would taste like their real world counterparts, so there was no worry on the taste parameters.  She placed the bowl in front of Nirvana while also getting a bottle from a counter.

"The bottle contains a mayo substitute until I can perfect the flavor.  Just press the top to use it, and spread it on anything you want it on."

Iggy turned to Aphrodite, the girl that ordered nothing.  With a fair smile, she asked.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?"

• 2 weeks later...

The 4 players would eat and converse for a while before separating ways, though each added each other to their friend's list despite obvious diversity in personalities for they'd become allies of some sort during the short period of time spent together.

THREAD COMPLETED

+100 COL per participant

+1 SP per participant