[PP-F2] I need a fly swatter <<Long live the queen>> (seul)

I had heard around that there was a quest on floor 2 that I could accomplish fairly easily with the help of another. All I was told really however was that there was some bee queen that would appear in the fields, however the catch was it was hidden until you killed some of its younglings, the wind wasps. It seemed like a fairly straight forwards quest unlike some other I had taken, like the time I fought myself *shutters* that was messed up. But I wasn't going to take any chances so some help would be appreciated. I thought for a moment on who could help me and I found out quickly who I wanted. I Began to think of the pm id send as I continued walking to the cities edge near the field the wind wasps were when I stopped and sat down sending the pm.

To:Seul

Hey seul, I was going to ask if you could me with something, I can you help you do the same thing afterwards. Anyway there is a quest on the second floor that I was wondering if you could help me with. Its a rather easy field boss that spawn after we kill some its younglings. If you can help just pop up around the fields at the edge of the main city on floor 2, ill be sitting down.

I leaned my head back after I finished the quest on a nearby tree and closed my eyes, the breeze running across my face. It was just a matter of patience and waiting until I either got a reply saying no or he showed up, either way I was rather comfortable so I could wait for a while.

Astro sure did have a talent for messaging people while they were sound asleep. The loud 'ping' of the message notification nearly caused the boy to fall out of his bed and with a grumpy expression coupled by a few foul words cursed under his breath, Seul got dressed before making his way toward the gate. The sleepy trip was all but fun as most of the other players would simply push him from side to side in a make shift game of pong as he shuffled along the center of the street. Worst of all though was the rumbling of his stomach which at times he figured must have been overshadowing voices in the crowd as every so often he'd receive strange looks. At least it was a nice day from a weather perspective. His friend must have thought so too from the way he was reclined against a tree with seemingly no care in the world. "We're getting breakfast after this..." He mumbled while walking within earshot only to plop over into the grass soon after.

In my relaxation I heard seul voice say something, and I responded "Yeah, sure sounds like a plan" I heard him plop into the grass and opened my eyes seeing him near me. Sadly, he was not going to be happy when I told we must get going, so I tried to make it seem as good as possible. "Well, the sooner we start this quest the sooner I buy you some breakfast, so come on lazy but lets go get this done" I walked over to a board nearby that had the quest on it, and accepted the quest LONG LIVE THE QUEEN ACCEPTED showed up in my vision like it tended too when you accepted a quest. I smiled, something I rarely did and turned back to seul. "Come on, lets get going luckily were at the fields, but we still have to kill these stupid wasps and then the queen, might take a while I don't know."

It was true I had no idea how long itd take, I knew the wind wasps wouldn't take too long, but the queen bee herself, I didn't know. Her stats were unknown to me as well, but it was only the second floor so she couldn't be that bad, not as bad as the floor 6 mobs I fought once upon a time when I was lower leveled, that was almost a disaster.

Sitting up to face the male, he thought it over for a moment before reluctantly rising to his feet. "Alright. Send a party invite and lead the way then." The quest had been among the first the boy had ever completed. Granted with the help of a higher level player, but completed nonetheless. At the time his actions in the fight were kept to a minimum as he was only a level one, but now his blade was itching for some payback. For the two of them, the job should be a walk in the park. The boss herself, would take a few extra hits than her peons, but as long as they kept there wits they'd be fine. He pulled up the hood on his cloak and allowed the breeze to let the back end flow in a way that he imagined looked cool and waited for his friend's response.

Seul rose to his feet after a moment saying to send him a party invite and lead the way, and so I did. I swiped my menu up, and navigated sending him a party invite before turning around and walking to the fields. I figured hed accept fairly easily and catch up so there was no reason to wait. The sooner we got this thing done the better. I looked around for a group of wind wasps as I heard many others only needed to kill about 3 for the boss to spawn, which would make this fairly easy to do at once. I knew both me and seul had an aoe sword art to take out the groups easier, and my eyes fell on a perfect group that had exactly 3. I checked my equipment quickly (ooc-you don't have to use your aoe since I know you have stronger ones,  was just using it for plot)

Shadows servant +3 dmg

Shadows cloak +3 eva

Strong plushie +2 ld

Yup, looked about right, I had my potion on hand as well just in case but I didn't think wed need it for the wasps, I took a quick glance at seul before dashing into the wasps, I concentrated really hard on the group of wasps, they were spread out so that id have to angle my aoe sword art perfectly to hit them. I jumped into the air when I got close, whistling for their attention, and as they turned I angled my strike, and let my rage spike sword art carry me through the motions. I had the right angle and managed to smack all three of the wasps. Sending them away in the air, but the quickly recovered as they could fly after all.

ID:34934

BD:5 +1 concentration

MD:7 -1 concentration -3 eva =3

Sword art- Rage Spike 1*2 aoe

ENE 6/10

Astropheric 40/40 (1 hate)

Seul ???/???

Wind wasp 15/20 (5 base*2 art =10-5 mit)

Wind wasp 15/20

Wind wasp 15/20

Quickly accepting the invite, the boy trailed off behind Astro who had already started engaging some minor wasps. There wasn't any time to waste and so he quickly decided to dispatch the wasps one at a time while they were focused on Astro. He executed his move, Fad Edge. The tiny blade began to take on a faint red aura as he rushed toward the closest wasp to strike it with a flurry of jabs using his dagger. The damage hadn't been enough to finish it as he figured they were resistant to the attack. Still, the match was going rather smoothly and the beasts didn't seem to hold any threat to the pair just as he had imagined.

|~Results~|

ID# 34937 | BD: 6 (HIT) | Sword Art Used: Fad Edge (4x1) | -4 Energy

Seul [HP: 44/44] [Energy: 7/11] [Hate: 1]

Astropheric [HP: 40/40] [Energy: 6/10] [Hate: 1]

Wind wasp [HP: 8/20] (1 Base + 2 Rank Two Dagger x 4 Fad Edge - 5 Mit = 7 Damage)

Wind wasp [HP: 15/20]

Edited by Seul

I saw seul go past me striking one of the wasps I had just hit, doing a decent chunk of damage. He had singled out the one, and was now in the fray with the wasps, a distance away. I ran towards him, going past him and attempting to strike the wasp he had just hit. But the wasp had aerial advantage and simply flew upwards out of my reach. Meanwhile, in my miss attempt at striking his friends took advantage, stinging me mid lunge. Due to their stings I fell to the ground allowing the other wasp to do the same. I quickly got up, swatting the wasp not doing any damage sadly, before hoping that seul could help as they all stared at me, him being behind them.

ID:34939

BD:3

MD:9

ENE 5/10 (1 regen,2miss)

Astropheric 37/40 (6+1=7-15=1 ea)(1 hate)

Seul 44/44 (1 hate)

Wind wasp 8/20

Wind wasp 15/20

Wind wasp 15/20

Seeing the wasps swarm his friend only pushed him to finish off the monsters sooner. He positioned in a way that would allow him to take full advantage of the vulnerable wasps and that's just what he did. Executing fad edge once again, he felt a burst of power as  his dagger danced across the flesh of a nearby bug. The wasp could do nothing as its attacker cut it open from every angle and buzzed out in pain as its health bar emptied. Upon reaching zero, the beast exploded into a confetti storm of pixels that were soon swept away by the wind and Seul turned his attention to the remaining wasps that had now focused in on him.

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 8 Total | ID# 34940 | BD: 10 (CRIT) | Sword Art Used: Fad Edge (4x1) | -4 Energy

Seul [HP: 44/44] [Energy: 4/11] [Hate: 3]

Astropheric [HP: 37/40] [Energy: 5/10] [Hate: 1]

Wind wasp [HP: 8/20]

Wind wasp [HP: 0/20] (1 Base + 2 Rank Two Dagger + 2 Crit x 4 Fad Edge - 5 Mit = 15 Damage!) [DEAD]

Edited by Seul

I watched seul destroy a wasps, like literally, melted the thing. I watched the other wasps look in despair at their friend or brothers death. The wasps darted towards seul, and in their newfound anger, were ridiculously fast, able to hit seul before either him or myself were able to counteract. I charged in to draw them away after they stung him for minimal damage, attempting to cut one across its body, but the wasp was still as fast, and quickly flew to the side avoiding my strike. The looked back at seul in hatred. I wasn't worried as they seemed weak, but I was getting irritated I kept missing.

ID:32944

BD:5

MD:8

ENE 4/10 (1 regen,2miss)

Astropheric 37/40 (1 hate)

Seul 42/44 (3 hate) (6base -11mit =1ea

Wind wasp 8/20

Wind wasp 15/20

(OOC: Forgot to do my thorns in your post. :c I just reduced them in mine.)

Taking the hits were nothing compared to what Seul was going to do to the creatures. With Astro's terrible luck when it came to landing hits it was up to him to deal as much damage as possible before things got out of hand. He brought his dagger up and allowed it to take on a green glow as he executed the sword art, Tri Pierce. The system sent him toward the weaker of the wasps in the pair a few moments later and forced his body into three thrusts into the monster's body that would form a triangle if it was in a game of connect the dots. This wasp too died leaving only the single bug to aim its hatred toward the boy. "Well, my energy is spent..." He said with a heavy sigh. It would be a while before he could execute such moves as freely as he had and he figured tanking the hits to regain his energy while letting Astro finish the final wasp would be smart.

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 5 Total | ID# 34945 | BD: 9 (CRIT) | Sword Art Used: Tri Pierce (3x1) | -3 Energy

Seul [HP: 42/44] [Energy: 2/11] [Hate: 4]

Astropheric [HP: 37/40] [Energy: 5/10] [Hate: 1]

Wind wasp [HP: -1/20] (1 Base + 2 Rank Two Dagger + 1 Crit x 3 Tri Pierce - 5 Mit = 7 Damage!) [DEAD]

Wind wasp [HP: 13/20]

I watched as seul took out another one of the wasps, I wasn't surprised in the least, it was one of the reasons I had taken him with me. He had a higher dagger skill ableing him to do more damage, where I had gone a little more on the defensive side. He also was clearly landing more hits than myself which was helping greatly as well. After his sigh I dashed past him and met the slowly retreating wasp, I excuted my snake bite skill, my second most used art, and slashed the bee twice across its body, sending it to the ground where it took damage on impact. It was a critical hit, but my attack wasn't high enough to cause great amounts of damage and the wasp got up with just about a quarter of its health. I looked back to seul, as if "sorry my damage sucks..."

ID:35019

BD:9

MD 4

ENE 3/10 (1 regen, 2 art)

Sword art-snake bite 1*2

Astropheric 37/40 (2 hate)

Seul 42/44 (3 hate)

Wind wasp 6/20 (5 base +1 crit =6 *2=12-5mit =7)

Figuring the wasp couldn't deal any lethal damage he refrained from striking that turn and instead held his ground to let Astro try at another attack. He wasn't sure if there'd be time to rest between the this fight and the next one against the queen so every point of energy he could hold onto until then mattered. Clutching his dagger in his right hand he looked to his friend who seemed disappointed in his damage output but he simply shook his head in response. The only reason he had been able to kill the others in the first place was because they weakened them together. Regardless of how long it took they'd emerge victorious and as a team.

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 3 Total

Seul [HP: 42/44] [Energy: 3/11] [Hate: 3]

Astropheric [HP: 37/40] [Energy: 3/10] [Hate: 2]

Wind wasp [HP: 6/20]

I saw seul stand his ground and wasn't too surprised, he had used all his energy and I had finally managed to hit, so he could regen, and let me finish it off. I dashed in again going after the last one. It was too busy focusing on seul to even notice me and I was able to get my sword art off again, slashing it twice. I watched as its health fell down, and smiled as I thought it was going to explode, but I was wrong, it had the tiniest sliver of health left, and I was not happy. The wasps tried to sting me as I was falling, but I managed to dodge it, by hitting the ground faster it than it thought and rolling away. Now the wasp was looking back and forth from me and seul.

Concentration (4th round on cd...forgot to keep track of this)

ID:35157

BD:7

MD:3-3=0

ENE 2/10 (1 regen, 2 art)

Sword art-snake bite 1*2

Astropheric 37/40 (3 hate)

Seul 42/44 (3 hate)

Wind wasp 1/20 (5 base *2=10-5mit =5)

Not wanting to lose the opportunity, he followed up by rushing forward and sinking his dagger into the wind wasp's skull. After withdrawing the tiny blade he was met with a satisfying feeling as the monster exploded as wonderfully as the others had. Seul grinned from ear to ear while giving his weapon a twirl in h is palm before placing it in its sheathe. "Well, that was freakin' awesome." It was true, he was sure that their murdering spree seemed entertaining from an outsider's perspective. Now all that remained was the queen bee who had yet to show her face. "Now that the warm up is over it seems like a pretty good time to break in the new weapon I bought the other day. I've been holding off on using until a special occasion."

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 4 Total | ID# 35171 | BD: 7 (HIT) | -1 Energy

Seul [HP: 42/44] [Energy: 3/11] [Hate: 3]

Astropheric [HP: 37/40] [Energy: 2/10] [Hate: 3]

Wind wasp [HP: 0/20] (3 Base - 5 Mit = 1 Damage!) [DEAD]

I sighed as seul had said he had a new weapon he waiting to use, the selfish part of me would have liked him to use it  a minute ago, but o well. "Well, a field boss seems like the ideal first strike for the sword" I say looking at him It, was fair that we wanted to wait till the right time to break in his sword, I was just never one to wait for such things. "But we should probably try to rest as much as possible before it shows up. Gain back some of our missed energy" It was true, and logical. Trying to take on the boss with no energy would make it harder, and longer than it needed to be. And I didn't know how long itd take for her to show up if she did, so the more we could rest the better for the fight against her.

1 post oob

3/10 energy

40/40 hp

Edited by Astropheric

He shrugged before opening up his inventory and sifting though it for the new weapon. A few seconds later his old basic dagger had vanished from sight only to be replaced by a fancy new blade with a rectangular slit down the center. He took a few stabs at the air and gave nods of approval afterward. "Feeling stronger already." It was probably due the weapon's damage modifier. It wasn't much, but every point counted in the end. The toughest part now was determining which skills to invest in. He had been debating over whether or not he should take up using a small shield rather than build his evasion, but he'd probably just save his points until he was certain.

Health Fully Restored! | Energy Regen Timer: 1/3

I laughed a little as seul equipped his new weapon, I could remember how good it felt when I had gotten my weapon. The weapon had stuck with me through thick and thin, it was kind of like a lover in its own way, being there all the time. Saving your life, and making you feel happy, well at least me as it destroys the monsters holding us in this prison. "Yeah..these things will do that to ya" I think looking at my own sword. "Its amazing how much of a difference a piece of metal makes"

2 pots oob

4/10 energy

Edited by Astropheric

"Just the way the world works I suppose. You can do just about anything if you have the power to back it up. Simple, yet effective." The words felt strange, but that didn't make them any less true. What each player did with their power was up to them. Killing others here was completely fine as long as you could deal with the consequences. The same went for helping others. Both were two sides of the same coin. He wondered if the day would ever come where he'd have to face another player. The monsters were one thing, but to fight something that could plan and think was truly frightening. Shaking the thoughts away he returned to the present and glanced around the area for any signs of the boss. "Guess she's trying to make a royal entrance."

Energy Regen Timer: 2/3

As seul spoke of the way the world works I agreed, no sign showing it but I did. The world was simple in its own complex way, the game at least, was written in a very complex code to make everything much simpler and more effective for the game players. But as for the power thing I had a slight disagreement. It was always seemed as if the people who had the most power, where the ones to lose all of it, just a thought. As for his statement about the queen "Yeah, probably, I doubt her entrance can be too royal, she's just a bee after all." I did wonder though how she would show up. Would she just *poof* appear. Would she fly down from the heavens as if she was some amazing angel. Or maybe shed come out of the ground, heck if I know. But I looked around just to make sure I didn't see her.

3 posts oob

10/10 ENE

"Well, I'm just grateful that she was so kind and gave us all this time to rest. " Eyeing his health and energy bars, they had both fully restored from any reductions they suffered in the previous fight. With only one enemy to worry about now, the fight was bound to go a lot smoother. That is if the big boss ever decided to show her face. Maybe she saw what happened to  her underlings and got scared off, not wanting to face the same fate. It was a nice thought but highly unlikely as the other bugs didn't attempt to flee even while on the verge of death.

Energy Fully Restored!