[PP-F2] I need a fly swatter <<Long live the queen>> (seul)

Seul began to say how he was happy that the queen was at least nice enough to let us rest so long, an yeah, it was pretty nice, we had both regened to full. And now I was sure this was gonna be a cake walk. "Yeah, sure was..." I drift off saring above seul. Above him I see the queen, it just flew so simply, yet so quickly over his head heading straight for me. I didn't see it until it was right over his head. But it flew past him, straight for me. I jumped up, dashing towards the bee, it reacted fairly quickly and attempted to redirect its stinger into my chest, but I twisted my body into a spinning motion past it landing behind it. As I did so I immediately kicked back off the ground and into the bee, slashing it twice with my sword using my snake bite sword art, hitting the bee directly in the chest. I was grateful to see its health diminish a good amount for me as I hadn't built much damage yet.

Queen bees stats

50hp

12 dmg

ID:35345

BD:9

MD:7-3=4

ENE 8/10 ( 2 art)

Sword art-snake bite 1*2

Astropheric 40/40 (2 hate)

Seul 44/44 (0 hate)

Queen bee 38/50 (5 base +1 crit *2=12

The queen had descended upon the pair faster than he originally envisioned. Luckily she bypassed the boy and instead went for Astro who happened to be a much more difficult target to hit. While she was focused on him, Seul tried to rush the bee from behind. With his dagger raised high, he lashed out at her back but to his surprise the queen noticed him beforehand and floated upward to effectively dodge the attack. "Seems like we traded places now!" He called while jumping back to his original place. Guess she wouldn't be the queen if she was as easy to kill as her minions.

|~Results~|

ID# 35346 | BD: 2 (You suck-) | -2 Energy

Seul [HP: 44/44] [Energy: 9/11] [Hate: 0]

Astropheric [HP: 40/40] [Energy: 8/10] [Hate: 2]

Wasp Queen [HP: 38/50] [DMG: 12]

I watched as seul attempted to strike at the queen, and I saw him miss, the bee was faster than her big appearance hinted at, ableing her to dodge seul easier than I would have though. "I wouldn't get used to it, I hit my firs time last time, then missed my next attacks." I say as I dash in, to the retreating bee. I jump up planning to plung my side into where its wings met its body, but the bee caught sight of me somehow and flew back towards seul. As my strike missed the bee then turned and tried to sting me as I was falling. But I contorted my body once again managing to barely avoid being stung by its enormous stinger. "Like I said, missing."

ID:35361

BD:1

MD:6-3=3

ENE 7/10 ( 1 regen 2 miss)

Astropheric 40/40 (2 hate)

Seul 44/44 (0 hate)

Queen bee 38/50

Flying towards him had been the queen's error. As she tried to sting Astro, Seul positioned himself in a way that allowed him to activate his sword art. The dagger adopted a blue aura as he rushed forward and struck the monsters back with his Fad Edge. Twice near the wings, once to the abdomen and a final blow to her head, the monster was suffering heavy damage and now attempted to split her attention between the two. "This is almost too easy." Neither of them had suffered any damage and if all went well it'd stay that way. In a few more hits they would have felled the field boss and be on their merry way.

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 10 Total! | ID# 35352 | BD: 10 (CRIT) | Sword Art Used: Fad Edge (4x1) | -4 Energy

Seul [HP: 44/44] [Energy: 6/11] [Hate: 2]

Astropheric [HP: 40/40] [Energy: 7/10] [Hate: 2]

Wasp Queen [HP: 14/50] (4 Base + 2 Crit x 4 Fad Edge = 24 Damage!) [DMG: 12]

I watched as I fell back to the ground, seul fly in and strike the beast, hitting it greatly wounding the boss. The bee started to stutter its wings after a moment and was looking weak, I took the advantage concentrating on its big body I rushed in as it was now only a foot off the ground and not a couple of feet. I did a slight jump, pushing off the ground initiating my sword art again slashing the beast twice making an unfinished triangle (no base to it) The bee had no time to attack back as it fell to the ground, now using its tiny legs as its only support to even stand.

ID:35354

BD:5+1

MD:1-3=-2

ENE 6/10 ( 1 regen 2 art)

Swort art Rage spike 1*2

Astropheric 40/40 (3 hate)

Seul 44/44 (2 hate)

Queen bee 4/50 (5base*2)

Seeing the queen in such a sorry state left a bad taste behind in Seul's mouth. He could help but feel bad about the completely devastating smack down they had given her. Though the feeling subsided quickly as he knew the boss would just respawn after some time. There wasn't any need to spend any more energy as he figured a simple stab with his dagger would be enough to finish this. He approached slowly with dagger in hand and stopped just short of stepping on her. As she gazed up at him, he plunged his dagger between her bug eyes and deeply lodged it in her skull. Seconds later it fell to the ground with a clank as the boss exploded into the pixelated dust.

After retrieving his weapon and placing it back in its scabbard he stretch out his arms toward the sky and yawned. "Well, if extermination duty is over, I say it's time to grab some grub. Er... The food kind, not the bug kind."

|~Results~|

Energy Regen: +1 = 7 Total! | ID# 35356 | BD: 9 (CRIT) | -1 Energy

Seul [HP: 44/44] [Energy: 6/11] [Hate: 4]

Astropheric [HP: 40/40] [Energy: 6/10] [Hate: 3]

Wasp Queen [HP: -1/50] (4 Base + 1 Crit = 5 Damage!) [DMG: 12] [DEAD]

Edited by Seul