[OP-F1] The Woes of A Shy Girl ~ Complete!

Hikoru sighed and looked at this small group. Nodding to Sousuke, saying he recognized him as from his Guild, he looked at the young player, known as Eliziana from her name above her head, then he noticed the symbol beside it.

"Hey wait... Your apart of the Dapper Rogues as well!" He said, slightly surprised "You must have been one of the members missing from the other meeting! Sorry, I'm Hikoru." He said with a small bow "A member of the same Guild as yourself" He said with a smile. He really wasn't one to talk, much less babble on and on about something, so he made it short and sweet, hoping to make her feel a little more comfortable around him. He noticed that she was slightly scared of the multiple people around her, and he backed away slightly, giving her the room that she needed, unless he wanted to see her run, in which he didn't.

Eliziana leaned back against the tree she had been standing next to and tried to calm her breathing. This is why leaving inns is a bad idea, Eliziana. All that happens is people surround and trap you, and make you feel awkward... She tried to shake the thoughts from her mind, but it was no use. Certainly the girl and Hikoru seemed to be nice. But she had already been upset by the way Seul was acting and hadn't really taken into consideration much else. Finally, she managed to still her breathing enough to give a nod to the girl and then turn to Hikoru saying, "H-hi Hikoru... y-yes. The D-Dapper Rogues!" She wanted to run and hide, but she knew doing so could prompt a chase, and the last thing she wanted was to be chased around town all day. Finally, she thought about the one thing that might calm her down among so many people. "H-hey... d-do you think maybe w-we can all go grab a b-b-bite to eat...?"

Edited by Eliziana

"No thanks-" He had had enough antics for one day and his socialness had seemed to vanish in an instant. There were other things that needed to be addressed and he couldn't sit around eating. At least not yet anyway. He brought up his menu and disbanded the party he had made before offering up a small wave. It had been abrupt but he left the scene, not wanting to be around others any longer. What he needed now was power and staying in town wasn't going to help him achieve that. The others wouldn't have understood and it wasn't like he owed them any explanations anyway.

(Can we do rewards soon? ~.~ I need 1 more sp for the next rank in daggersssssss and I can't wait.)

Edited by Seul

Hikoru looked at the group of people that had now come around him and the two others. He saw the young man that was arguing with the young woman walking off, and he ran through the group to catch up with him

"Hey!" He called out, catching his breath "Wait up! Lets talk for a minute!" He said as he caught up. When he did, he held out his own hand and gave eye contact "Hi, names Hikoru, and you seem to be a pretty cool guy. I just came to tell you to not mind messaging me sometime, alright? I think we'd have some fun together." He looked at the young boys weapon "Dagger users need to stay together ya know." He said with a laugh. He sent the young man a Friend Request and came back to Eliziana with a smile

"Sure, I think lunch would be lovely" He said smiling "How about the Local inn, does that sound nice?"

Edited by Hikoru

Eliziana nodded to Hikoru, but kept herself closed up as she began to walk off towards a nearby cafe for lunch. She gave a sigh and thought about the mess she had managed to get herself into for the day and remembered why she hated leaving the inn to begin with. She motioned to the cafe, and said, "L-let's g-go ahead and eat then..." She tried her best to smile but ended up just shivering instead. Seul had acted weird and while Hikoru seemed nice, she wasn't actually sure if he was a nice person. Seul had seemed nice as well. Then there was the other girl, who she wasn't even sure if she had followed or not, but to that Eliziana just gave a shrug. She'd give social interaction a shot, even if she was deathly afraid of it., and see where the rest of the day went.

((OOC: Hikoru, if you want to actually do a lunch thread we can. I kinda want to just get this closed up for now, and move on. Send me a PM if you want to do a continuation together!))

Thread Complete!

• Eliziana: 1 SP, 80 Col
  • Seul: 1 SP, 80 Col
  • Hikoru: 1 SP, 80 Col
  • Sousuke: 1 SP, 80 Col
  • Lilliad: 1 SP, 80 Col