[PP: F2] The Drunken Serpent [Kalesh][Complete]

Opal gave an utterly wry smile at the mention of germs and to eat anything...on whatever surface? There was something wrong with that context in all of its glorious statement. She sighed and shook her head watching him consume fist sized pieces of meat and stuffed into his mouth. It was like watching a cheetah or something tear into the flesh of their freshly caught game. She could not help but wonder if that metabolism thing was true, she wish she had something like that. Everything went to her belly, ass or hips, though she was mostly proud of the later. 

"You--you should calm down...the food isn't going anywhere..." she said watching him consume the food and the mumbling, "could lose a finger in there and he wouldn't know it..." she said with a slight amused smile picking at her pasta. Time had continued to move forward still and the residents of the place had started to leave one by one, soon only a handful of people as well as themselves were left. Opal was thankful for that, the noisy atmosphere had finally dwindled down to a small chatterbox. She had cleaned up her plate well enough, able to consume most of what was on her plate save for a overly large meatball, but the feeling of being full was more than satisfying to her. 

The raven haired woman leaned back in her seat wondering how much this was going to cost her. She didn't mind, Kalesh had started to become good company and it was rare to have that these days. Well, maybe not a rare event since she now spoke to very few people and kept mostly to herself. Sitting on one leg now while the leather like seat squeaked with her movements, Opal drew out an orange looking stick similar to her lavender one she usually puffed on. Giving a quick inhale, the ciga burned with a bright orange flame and the smell of citrus consumed the air over their heads. This time it did not taste like flowers in her mouth, but the smooth taste of oranges. 

"Ah, sorry. Hope you don't mind. I was jonesing for one of these after the meal." she said in reference to her cigarette. 

Kalesh grinned mischievously and pointed out "Fingers would grow back!" He grabs up three fries and pops them into his mouth, happily saying "Sorry if it offends, but this is how I eat. I don't do the 'let it sit on your tongue and wait' thing. The feel and taste as it hits and runs across my tongue is where I get the fullest of the flavor without it fading... That's why I tend to gulp drinks, it just... tastes better when going through fast for me." He shrugs as he tries to explain his eating habit, tearing off another rib which he bit into eagerly while getting some sauce around his lips as he ate before putting the bone on the corner of his plate. "Mm... Thankfully I have a body that is just okay with that."

With time passing and their meals concluded he started to lick his fingers clean, bones mostly picked clean and fries consumed save for small bits as he grabs his cup and downs the last of the contents "Ahh~! Thanks for the meal, I appreciate it!" He says in thanks to Opal, noticing her using a different type of cigarette for a change. Curiously he sniffs the air, not having to fear lung cancer, and he says "Hmm. I don't mind. My entire family smokes aside from me, I am used to having it around me. At least your actually smells pleasant!" He shrugs at that little point, glad there was some positive at least.

He noticed she hadn't eaten the final meatball so he gestured to her plate as she seemed to have abandoned her meal "You... going to eat that?" He asks a touch shyly, not wanting to steal a meal from her after all, just curious if he could keep the meat from going to waste or something along those lines. That, and you never had to worry about weight or the like in this virtual world~!

"I think we had this conversation about the smoking thing once before...And no, help yourself.." she gestured towards her plate and the uneaten meatball that wallowed in its own sauce. She moved her hand off to the side and watched him take the meatball from her plate, much like the food previously, it had been consumed in one or two bites of his mighty chompers. The woman shook her head still smiling at him while he had ate so much of that food and still had room left over. Taking a rather small drag and pressing her lips to curve to the side, she blew a healthy orange plume of smoke from her ruby lips and leaned back once more, "That was indeed a good meal. I was pleasantly surprised. And no need to thank me, this was payback from earlier." she nodded her head as he thanked her for the meal, though it was her who should be apologizing and stuff.

They had come a long way in their adventures, helping each other gain a few levels here and there as well as making a new, reliable friend. And it all started when she got him down on his knees and held her blade to her throat, she absent mindedly laughed from the mental image in her head of the event that had lead them up to this point. Should she have gone through with the deed, things would have been vastly different for the raven haired woman. She let out a small sheepish yawn from her mouth as she cradled the side of her head with one hand and the cigarette in the other as it sent the aroma of citrus oranges into the air. The large man from earlier had come to collect the plates and motioned to the two of them, "Wow, cleaned up pretty well. I'll just take these items out of your way and clear the table up. We close in an hour, so if you need anything let me know in the next twenty minutes." 

Opal nodded with a smile and looked towards Kalesh, "You want any dessert before we get kicked out? I am pretty full myself..." 

Kalesh nodded and said "Yeah, we probably did." He chuckled softly as he remembered impaling himself on his own sword just to get her off of his back. It hadn't been the smartest move in the world but it worked. He was actually fairly surprised their relationship was so friendly at this point and not antagonistic. 'Enemy's of yesterday are the friends of today' he thought to himself as he consumed the last scrap of meat. When the dishes were taken away he made no moves to stop him. He was pretty full himself and if he asked for more he would feel guilty. That was more or less when a meal ended, when he felt guilty for eating too much. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks for the offer though." He chuckles softly as he stretches his arms out and sighs happily. "Tough luck, though, if you are paying I am going to thank you." He winked playfully "Some people say they owe you one and never actually pay up. You did, so thanks!" He crosses his arms around his chest stubbornly before shuffling his way out of the booth to stand, stretching his legs out a bit.

"Ahh~" He said as he stretched his muscles before saying "Well, I think I am getting a bit tired... All the food is making my body get all lazy and nice on the inside." He smiles happily to Opal and says "I'll be going back to training in the morning. There are some bosses I want to kill and some floors I want to explore... But if you need somebody to tag along with you for something, feel free to ask me over!..." He smirked and said "Or if you want to just chat we can just PM back and forth." He shrugged his shoulders, people often forgetting that the PM system is more than just a mail system to arrange meetings.

Opal smiled as she stood up along with Kalesh, the Crimson garbed warrior stretched his body after a full night of sitting and chowing down. Even Opal had felt the full effects of a pleasant meal. Moving towards the bar, the woman leaned over as she tipped the waiter and paid for the meal. The bill wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be considering how much food Kalesh had consumed. Waiting until they were outside, Opal flicked the ashes off her cigarette and looked to him as he said he was going to turn in. Opal nodded holding her arms over her body as she smiled, "Thank you. I may do just that. You are good company, and the only person I have come in contact with in a while. But I'll be sure to leave you a PM or two so we can set up another hunting party or something." With that said, Opal nodded to her friend and they went their separate ways. Unfortunately, the next time they would speak would be a few weeks later and the death of her teacher still fresh on her mind. 

Thread Summary: Opal & Kalesh: +1 SP, +200 Col