[PP:F12] Alligator Training (Takao)

Spawning into the twelfth floor Teayre stretches up high her eyes squinting in the sunlight that beat down onto her. Flicking a finger down she looks through her equipment. Equipping the Oikawa Kanashiki Teayre also selects her Slither of Silver and the Red Knight’s Coat. As she scrolled through other things the red haired girl walked to the edge of the small fishing village. Watching as a couple of npcs went to and fro about their daily business. Sitting down Teayre leans her head against the post behind her before flicking her finger down and writing out a quick pm, entering Takao as the recipient Teayre hits send. “I hope he comes along, it’ll be good training with some one different.”

Edited by Teayre

"Twelfth floor..." he said lowly, his words coming out almost like a guttural growl as he stared at the warp gate. He huffed and shook his head, temporarily shelving his loathing for the rather unpleasant swamp themed floor. The brunet climbed the staircase and spun on his heel upon reaching the top. The name of the twelfth floor's town was muttered, perhaps with a little more disdain than necessary, and as a result he was enveloped in a bright light. "Why can't there be nicer floors?" he muttered under his breath as the orb of light appeared atop the Lazaro's warp gate. "Like a... hrm... Maybe another floor like the third or something like that. That'd be nice." Takao's one-sided conversation with his familiar was brought to a halt as he descended the staircase and quickly traversed the town. The brunet had his fill of exploring the floor on his own accord when he'd embarked on the task of scouting, which meant the only thing bringing him back was a familiar face. Upon spotting the head of red hair in the distance, his right hand was raised in greeting. "Hey Teayre!" he said as his approach slowed to a stop. "What's up?"

“Heya Takao, not a lot really just getting fed up with my other half being stronger than me really.” Teayre blushed as she said this, Takao was really just a total stranger to her. Waving a hand at him the girl tries to laugh it off but the nervousness shows in her next sentence. “I was hoping you wouldn’t mind giving me a hand with some training here. It’s not that the floor’s hard as such, just it being the highest floor available at the moment I don’t want to take a unnecessary risks.” Teayre began to play with the hilt of her weapon, her new armour swaying as she shifted from one foot to the other. Rain started to lightly patter down and the girl looked up breathing a sigh of relief as she finally stood still letting it the droplets splash against her face.

• 3 weeks later...

Takao tilted his head as she spoke, and cast a fleeting glance at his familiar. "Well, at least you've got something motivating you." said Takao, a shrug of his shoulders following soon after. Of all the people he could think to compare himself to, the thought of doing such to his other half who happened to be entirely nonexistent had never crossed his mind. But at the same time, he couldn't fault her for it. Any kind of motivation to get stronger was good, provided that it didn't bring somebody to act recklessly, which didn't seem to be the case given that she'd sought out backup before heading out.

"I don't mind. I've been meaning to try some stuff out myself." he said while raising his right hand over his shoulder. He pulled his sword, a piece of equipment he'd become quite fond of, free of its scabbard and held it out at his side before gesturing with his left hand. "Lead the way."

Nodding at Takao and grinning as he drew his blade, her own hand slipped down neatly and rested on the hilt of the muramasa. “Will do.” Striding towards the river several crocs reared their heads out of the water sinking low. Without a missing a stride Teayre suddenly flew towards them her blade a whirl of steel as it cut each of the four crocodiles deeply.

Pixels scattering everywhere the red head looks back up to Takao nodding. “Your go Tak.” Her eyes trailed on the man clad in green as she stepped out of the water her armour swaying around her. Speaking out loudly enough for her party member to hear her the girl’s voice breaking slightly as she speaks. “So, how’re you finding the game despite the obvious negative aspect of it.”

ID: 39287 BD: 10 (7 + 3 ACC) CD: 1 LD: 6 (4 + 2 LD) MD: 4 (5 -1 EVA)

Health List

Teayre: 141/141 Energy: /34
Takao: 161/161 Energy: 39/39

Crocodile: -3/100 103 DMG (13+3)*8 – 25 MIT)

Loot:
4 x Materials

Total Thread Loot:
4 x Materials

Edited by Teayre