[PP-F10] Hawt and Steamy in the Darkness (Ssendom + Teayre)

Ssendom returned to the town of Yomi after a very long farming session in the dungeon of Tartarus, so he was really itching to go to the river of blood instead, also known as The Stygian. He had a request from Teayre to meet up somewhere, anywhere, it didn't really matter where. So he took the advantage to send her a notice to come to the Town of Yomi to meet up with him. He sifted through his inventory inspecting everything as he awaited for the Red Headed woman to appear. Amethyst descended down upon his shoulder and began to dance to a random beat it found in it's head.

The town of Yomi with the darkness that enshrouded it as Teayre stepped down from the teleportation plaza she turned her head around as she scanned for Ssendom in the darkness. Squinting she spots the familiar armour. Walking over to it she nods at the dreadnaught before smiling at his phoenix. “Amethyst, Dom. Sorry for the short notice.” Leaning against a nearby wall Teayre lets out a sigh. “I was hoping you’d help me with some training, keeping it simple. We go in, take turns as the vanguard. Slaughter everything. Loot is split fifty fifty at the end what do you say?”

Ssendom looked over to the right to see the familiar Red Head whom he had defeated a few bosses with in the past in a group of people, "No worries Teayre, I am happy with just the thought of slaughtering everything. You can keep the Materials, and col if you really want. I just want to give some mobs a hard time." He chuckled while saying. Amethyst lifted off Ssendom's shoulder and landed on Teayre's then proceeded to rub it's face into her cheek happily. "I also had a proposal, in the stead you keep all the materials and col. You make me twenty projects with the Over-Health stat buff. And get atleast 5 or more done before we raid the Twelfth Floor Boss." He askes with a serious look in his face.

Teayre’s eyes met the dark pits in Ssendom’s armour where his eyes would be a small flash of green from within revealed his night vision. Her attention was completely focused on him as he spoke about the boss fight, simply nodding she spoke. “I was planning on making as many as I could for the boss fight anyway Dom, people standing more chance of surviving that way.” Shifting her katana slightly she begins to head towards the entrance of Yomi. “Let’s get this under way then shall we? The quicker we get done here the quicker I can get started on those Over-Healths.”

Ssendom nodded agreeing with her in the sense that the faster they get to work, the quicker his Over Health Projects would be completed. "Alright just give me one second." He said as he grabbed a potion and his last Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob. He downed the potion then chomped on his food consuming it rather quicky, he brought down his helmet once he was done since he needed to lift it to consume his meal. "Alright, let's get to work on this. I have a few potions sitting in my bags incase this gets a little too out of hand." He stated then rushed out of Yomi expecting Teayre to follow him, Amethyst stayed upon her shoulder in case she needed the phoenix whelp to leader her to it's owner.

Old Stats: 166 HP | 9 DMG | 15 MIT | 1 LD | 29 Energy | 0 EVA | 3 ACC
New Stats: 166 HP | 15 DMG | 15 MIT | 1 LD | 29 Energy | -3 EVA | 3 ACC

Watching as Ssendom munched his way through a meal Teayre didn’t hesitate to follow him. Darting after him she activated her charge skill as soon as she saw some mobs just outside the gates. Flying into the group of Skeletons the Oikawa Kanashiki was glowing a bright red. The blades the undead creatures held glowed a blue as they quickly struck at Teayre causing her to suffer several strikes. Gritting her teeth she follows through with her Sword Art: Haku Senpu refusing to be out done by some pathetic mobs. Spinning her attacks were barely just missing the creatures focusing her mind on her second series of strikes each attack connected as her <Concentration> skill brought her attacks true. As they dispersed into shards Teayre quickly carried on following Ssendom who’d continued to run past her.

ID: 35731 BD: 6 (3 + 3 ACC +1 Concentration – 1 Darkness) MD: 7 (8 – 1 EVA) LD: 15 (13 + 2 LD)

HP List:
Teayre: 57/133 76 DMG (30DMG – 11MIT)*4
                Energy: 13/32 19 Used
Ssendom: 162/162
                Energy: 28/28

Enemies:
Skeleton:
-4/67 71 DMG ((9+2)*8)-17MIT
Skeleton: -4/67 71 DMG ((9+2)*8)-17MIT

Loot:

4x Materials
4x(67*5)Col = 1340 Col

Total Loot:

4 x Materials
1340 Col

Edited by Teayre

Ssendom grinned as he watched Teayre charge forth and defeat the mobs, but not before having a small mishap and taking a huge chunk of damage. Ssendom then chuckled and darted forward passing the Red Head toward a group of slightly larger Skeletons, but by ever so little of an amount. His blade began to glow it's ominous black as it usually tended to do. Noticing their names 'Skeletal Champion' he knew he had to get the advantageous strike, and luckily their formation was weak allowing Ssendom to rip through all four of them with pure ease.

Ssendom: 166 HP | 17 Energy

Skeleton Champion: 80 HP 20 MIT ((15 + 2) * 6 = 102 - 20 = 82 DMG)
Skeleton Champion: 80 HP 20 MIT ((15 + 2) * 6 = 102 - 20 = 82 DMG)

ID: 35920 
BD: 10
LD: 14 + 1 = 15 (Col (80 * (5 + 7 Prosperity) = 940 Each (3840) 4 Materials)

Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 1340 Col | 4 Materials
Ssendom's Loot Thus Far: 3890 Col | 4 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

Teayre watched as Ssendom tore a group of skeletons that stood a head taller than the others. “Dom, I’m thinking of having a quick breather. Just so we’re not out of energy if anything jumps us.” Following the armoured hulk Teayre sits down where the eviscerated skeletons just were. Looking up at the commandant the red head gave a small smile. “What do you think of this winged boss then Dom, Should be easy enough right?” The Oikawa Kanashiki was placed along Teayre’s lap ready to be used if needed her ears peeled for the slightest sound around her.

Edited by Teayre

(OOC: I am sorry, life got hectic for a moment. And then I had a status go bookoo's nuts, and forgot I had to reply to this. So sorry!)

Ssendom dropped his greatsword upon his shoulder and looked at the redhead who was showing very impressive ability with her Katana. "A quick breather? I have no qualms against it, also the closer we get to the River of Blood, the stronger the creatures get and we'll likely be unable to destroy them in a single strike." He mentioned to her, he completely disregarded the fact that mobs could jump them since he had Night Vision, "This massive boss shoulder drop just as fast as the Forsaken Crusader, hopefully one of those I am close with defeats the boss for the unique's." He finished stating hopeful for good results from the boss fight, he was more so sure they would be fine in the boss fight.

Nods at Ssendom as he agrees with her about the rest. “That’ll be greatly appreciated. I don’t use buffs very often as… Well… Quite simply I don’t usually go and buy them, so I tend to rest a bit more between my killing sprees.” Nodding slowly as her companion talked about the boss fight Teayre mulled over the discussion that had been had in Takao’s shop on the third floor. “We should be able to handle it no problems, AB with their uniques and the rest of the higher levels with just their general power. Hopefully it will go smoothly.” 

Ssendom laughed and then his face turned serious for a moment. He opened his menu HUD and pulled out one of his Bloodrage potions, which he promptly tossed over to Teayre. "Here, since you normally don't use them. This is for some extra col and materials, it should come out quite handy." He told the red head, he turned his face back to the path they were walking, "Yeah, I am having a feeling most people are rather upset at Azure Brigade at having a monopoly on the uniques. But it just so happened to be that way. Which bodes my next question, have you given a thought to the Invitation?" He asked with her curiously, he didn't want to push the woman to make any rash decisions about it, but he couldn't sate his curiosity.

The red head lets out a snort as Ssendom mentions Azure Brigade monopolizing the unique market. “Really? I’m not surprised, but then gamers are one of the most jealous types of people especially when it comes to uniques.” Raising a hand she catches the potion raising an eye, “What does the potion do?” The mention of the invitation caused Teayre to freeze for a moment as she looked over at the man clad in armour. “Hmm… To be honest I’ve not given it too much thought at the moment Dom, there’s only really two of you in AB that I get along with. That’s you and Rebekah, Zel… He’s got a good head on his shoulders but his arrogance will potentially lead people to their deaths. Kiru, Let’s not talk about Kiru. Finally Tristan… He’s an utter ass.”

(OOC: Sorry, life got a bit stressful for a hawt and steamy minute. I should begin to flow back into the fold again as I mix my work schedule with my posting schedule. And soon add my school schedule to the mix.)

Ssendom laughed when Teayre commented on Tristan being a complete and utter ass, "Ah yes, but that is reason Tristan is around. I am too fight savvy and don't particularly care for the politics aspect for things, so someone has to. And if you're going to run the politician aspect of things, the one quality you need is to be an ass." He continued his laugh after giving his two-cents on Tristan. Dom wasn't actually insulting Tristan at all, but then he had a quick sigh as he continued to talk, "Zelrius does have a good head on his shoulders, but you have to remember the boy is still a teenager and he was been able to accomplish what most people in Aincrad could only dream of. But he is an intelligent boy, he wouldn't needlessly sacrifice a soul, if you get to know him you'd quickly learn that he would put himself in death's way before letting an innocent get caught in the cross fire." He then smiled as he thought about Kiru and Rebekah, "And ironically enough, as a Commandant myself I have never truly been in the presence of either Kiru nor Rebekah, so we can leave the conversation of them to the side. I have no idea their fighting styles nor their personalities. But ultimately as I talk to you about joining the Azure Brigade, my stance is the same to you as it is to Calrex. We will not force your decision, it is completely up to yourself if you wish to join or not. We want you two because of you're one of Aincrads elite fighters." He said in a more serious tone, "And by the way, it's a damage improving potion. But it's specially augmented to fit my rage pool, and you haven't exactly seen me go completely ham sandwich on someone, but that potion creates an almost endless amount of rage and if you're not careful and don't keep yourself in check it will consume. It is not for those who don't have a strong control on their emotions." He warns her about the potion.

• 2 weeks later...

Grinning at Ssendom’s reply Teayre leans her head back for a moment. The sound of bones creaking echoed through the darkness and the girl looked back at the Commandant before her fingers flicked through her inventory producing two loaves of bread. Throwing one up to her party member the red head tucked into her loaf as she listened to him prattle on. “Don’t get me wrong, he is good. Just he has let arrogance get to his head and that is one trait I really can’t stand in people.” Her head turned to the ground as her hand crushed the half loaf she had remaining.

At the mention of Kiru and Rebekah Teayre’s looked back up at Ssendom her eyebrows raised slightly. “I guess they’re even more elusive than I thought then.” The red head mutters underneath her breath. Her companion continued to explain about her invitation into the Azure Brigade, Teayre gently ran her fingers over the top of her weapons hilt. “I’ll think on it Dom, I just don’t know… I’ve never really got on with others.” The potion was brought up next with the man filling her in on what it does Teayre gently tossed it back up to him, “I’d better not take it, at least not yet.”

Bones sounded again, closer this time. Standing up Teayre stretches her arms before looking down and spotting that they had been surrounded by eight skeletons. “Well I think this might just be even… If it was one of us.” Without a moment’s hesitation the girl draws the Oikawa Kanashiki and darts towards the four mobs on the other side of her companion them being just far enough away for her Charge skill to activate.

Spoiler

ID: 39295 CD: 8 LD: 13 (11 + 2 LD) MD: 3 (4 – 1 EVA)

HP List:
Teayre: 75/133
                Energy: 13/32 19 Used
Ssendom: 162/162
                Energy: 28/28 

Enemies:
Skeleton: 
-4/67 71 DMG ((9+2)*8)-17MIT
Skeleton: -4/67 71 DMG ((9+2)*8)-17MIT

Loot:
4x Materials
4x(67*5)Col = 1340 Col

Total Loot:
Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 2680 Col | 4 Materials

Edited by Teayre
  • 3 weeks later...

Ssendom got in the middle of the second group of four skeletons, while in motion he lifted his blade off his shoulder so he could begin cleaving through the group of skeletons without a moments hesitation. Before the Skeletons could react to Dom's swift movement and action, his blade cleaved through the entirety of them. He lifted himself back to his feet dropping his blade on his shoulder, and turned to look at Teayre "I will be honest with you in the fact that we want you and Calrex to be apart of Azure. But I won't make myself a broken record, you know my stance on it so we can change the subject if you would like." After he finished his statement he realized he obliterated the skeletons without realizing it, "Yeah, there needed like ten times that amount to be half way on par with the two of us." He chuckled as he stated.

Spoiler

ID: 41069 BD: 8 (8 + 3 ACC) LD: 13 (10 + 3 LD) MD: 8 (Doesn't Matter Dead Anyways)

HP List:
                Energy: 13/32 19 Used
                Energy: 16/28 12 Used

Enemies:
Skeleton: 
-6/67 73 DMG ((15)*6)-17MIT
Skeleton: -6/67 73 DMG ((15)*6)-17MIT

Loot:
4x Materials
4x(67*12)Col = 3216 Col 4 Materials

Total Loot:
Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 2680 Col | 4 Materials
Ssendom's Loot Thus Far: 7106 Col | 8 Materials

Nodding at Ssendom Teayre snorts, “Only Ten? They’ll need ten times the stats and then ten times the numbers.” Another skeleton popped up the red head didn’t hesitate to charge straight into it ducking underneath its blade her katana a bright red and is sliced it cleanly in half. Tutting Teayre shakes her head, “Only one mat from that thing.” Meeting the Dreadnought’s eyes the petite girl’s neck craning back as she slides the Oikawa Kanashiki home. “I’m going to have to think on it Dom, I can’t give you an answer at the moment I’m afraid okay? There’s things I need to sort out before I even consider a guild.”

Spoiler

ID: 41522 BD: 9 (Nat) CD: 11 LD: 4 (3 + 1 LD) MD: Doesn’t Matter mobs die first.

HP List:
                Energy: 7/32 7 Used, 1 Regen

Enemies:
Skeleton: 
0/67 67 DMG ((9+2+1)*7)-17MIT
Loot:

1x Materials

Total Loot:
Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 2680 Col | 5 Materials

Edited by Teayre
  • 2 weeks later...

Dom laughed at Teayre's over exclamation about how many enemies there would need to be for the two of them to lose, "Couldn't agree with you more Tea." An individual skeleton came out of the ground and rushed Teayre, though she had no issues destroying it. Upon doing so though, four skeletons popped out of the ground surrounding her closely as if the one she destroyed was a spy, "Let me take care of them" He quickly cleaved his sword a few times stepping around her, quickly ending the skeleton's existence, but not before two of them could take a chance to strike. Just said to him in an honest manner about having to think before entering a guild, "No worries, you can say no and it won't bother me a bit. We're just stating we recognize your strength, take all the time in the world you need." He responds in a very stoic manner.

Spoiler

ID: 42956 MD: 3 - 2
ID: 42958 MD: 5 - 2
ID: 42959 BD: 9 + 3 LD: 9 + 3 = 12

HP List:
                Energy: 7/32 7 Used, 1 Regen
                Energy: 5/28 12 Used, 1 Regen

Enemies:
Skeleton Soldier: 
0/77 77 DMG ((15+1)*6)-19MIT
Skeleton Soldier: 0/77 77 DMG ((15+1)*6)-19MIT
Loot:

3696 Col

4x Materials

Total Loot:
Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 2680 Col | 5 Materials
Ssendom's Loot Thus Far: 7586 Col | 8 Materials

Flashing a smile at Ssendom as he replies to her she flips backwards as the hulking metal tank began to move around her. Landing nimbly down the red head spots another skeleton slowly crawling out of the woodwork. Without a moment of hesitation she kicks off the ground and slices the creature up. Sliding to a halt she turns back looking at the length of the Oikawa Kanashiki her finger gently tracing along it along the sharp point of the weapon nicking her finger on the end. “Tch.” Her ear twitches as she catches the change of tone in Ssendom’s voice, turning to face him she nods. “Thank you, I think I need to rest now… That’s kinda taken it out of me. Shall we make our way back to Yomi?”

Spoiler

ID: 42987 BD: 10 (Nat) CD: 6 LD: 2 MD: 3

HP List:
                Energy: 1/32 7 Used, 1 Regen

Enemies:
Skeleton: 
-7/67 67 DMG ((9+2+2)*7)-17MIT
Loot:

1x Materials

Total Loot:
Teayre's Loot Thus Far: 2680 Col | 6 Materials
Ssendom's Loot Thus Far: 7586 Col | 8 Materials

Edited by Teayre

Ssendom shrugged when told if they should make their way back to Yomi, "I have no qualms on ending this farming expedition sooner rather than later. Shall we?" He asked her as he motioned his hands for her to lead, he thought it fitting as a gentleman-like action since he was beginning to forget what it was like not being a crazed fighting machine in the battlefields. As they made their way back to town, he looked around at all the different things all over the ground. He hadn't farmed here as much as the first time coming this far down into the 10th floor and something made him think he wouldn't be back for a longer period of time after that. As they reached Yomi he made his way toward the Teleportation gate, "Thank you for the farming expedition, until next time Teayre." He said and left.

(OOC: You post then I'll close.)

<Dom leaves the Thread.>

“It’s getting late… Well late enough” Smiling at Ssendom she nods as she takes the lead in front of him. The fingers of her left hand slowly tracing the crested golden eagle of her katana. The walk back was quiet and uneventful not a sound except for their pair’s footsteps. When they entered Yomi the Dreadnought thanked the crimson haired girl and made his way quickly to the teleportation plaza. Raising a hand in return Teayre heads to the entrance of the town leaning against one of the crumbling walls there as she gazes out into the darkness of the floor.