[PP-F2] <<Let there be light>> (Jomei)--Complete--

It seemed Jomei understood what she meant, since the man darted forth and attacked the other bat, it seemed it have tried to circle around her while she was consentrated on its friend, if mobs have friends. But he didnt only hit it, he killed it as well.''Oh my, one hit kill, thats awesome Jomei.'' in next moment she felt embarrased, he killed it with one hit, for her it have taken two attacks and it still isnt dead. Thou it didnt had much health left now, she should be able to kill it with a well landed hit. To be on the safe side, she activated her <<consentrtion>> skill as well, to be sure she land this last hit. She charged up her second weakest sword art, she didnt had enough energy to activate one of the more advanced and powerful ones. Her sword art side bite mad two quick slashes infront of her, finally reducing the last health of the bat to zero. Zandra took a breath of relief, what if she had missed that one? It would have been so embarrasing.

ID: 38017

BD: 7-1+4=10 Hit 5x2x1=10 Damage

MD(Giant bat 1): Dead before action

Zandra: 68/68 (0/17)

Jomei: 105/105 (17/25)

Giant bat 1: 0/50 -DEAD-

Giant bat 2: -6/50 DEAD

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jomei's body hit the floor in a crouching position as he skid to a stop, white pixels raining behind him. Definitely a new move he would rely on more often. He stood up straight and turned around to see how Zandra was doing with her enemy, only to see that she had taken out that bat just as he had. Just as before, the white crystals dimly lit up the cave. Jomei placed his sword back on his waist and walked over to the girl, "You were right. We really do make a good team." he said with a warm smile, "And thank you for guiding me back there.. I probably would have been lost without you." He looked the girl in the eyes while they were still illuminated by the shining white and smiled again. It was then he remembered the small boy huddled off to the side. "O-Oh. I almost forgot about him." Jomei said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Zandra was just gonna walk towards the little boy when Jomei spoke. Zandra stopped. She slowly turned around.''Ehm... Did you forgot the reason why we are here?'' Zandra looked at him, or she thougth she did, maybe it was just some weird shaped rocks.''Well, it was me that accepted the quest, so I guess its okay.'' she turned back towards the boy and took the few steps to reach him. There she squat down.''Hi there boya. My name is Zandra, what is your name?'' she didnt got an answer, but the boy calmed down a little, it have stopped crying.''Im here to take you to your mom. She is very worried about you. Im one of the good guys.'' she reached forth a hand to the boy.''So, you wanna head back home to your mom dont you?'' slowly Zandra felt a small hand taking a grip in hers.''Well there we go.''she pulled the boy up into standing position.''I guess your tired, you wanna ride on my back?'' Zandra couldnt see if the boy noded, but he a quiet noice that she took as a yes.''Then hop up.'' Zandra help the boy up on her back. But she remebred she weared her heavy metal armour. She quickly opened up her inventory and changed into her town clothing to make it mroe comfortable for the boy.''You better protect us now Jomei.'' she said half joke half serious.''Hiya!''

Jomei chuckled when Zandra questioned how he forgot why they were even here, "Well.. I was enjoying my time with you. So I honestly completely forgot we were on a quest." he felt a slight blush on his cheeks as he said this, which most likely could not be seen. He heard Zandra walk past him to the small child, and she crouched down next to him to make sure he was okay. After a small conversation.. which consisted mostly of Zandra speaking to the boy, she took him up on her back, removing her armor to make it more comfortable. Jomei looked over at the dark silhouette of the two and smiled at the sight he was imagining. Jomei walked beside Zandra as she began to walk with the boy on the back towards the entrance of the cave, "Heh, you say that as if I was not planning on protecting you anyway." 

Zandra herd Jomeis explenation on why he forgot the boy. The reason made her heart rate increase and her cheeks got warm. Good its dark. She thougt."Typical boys. Can only do one thing at a time." She said and winked at him. Then she remember he couldnt see her. "Just kidding. I liked it too."

Zandra started to jog towards the exit, tried to imitate a galoping horse. Sometimes letting out a 'Hiya' evhoing thru the cave. It didnt took long until she got her reward, the boy giggled. After sometime he spoke to her."Faster!" She hesitated, if she ran faster the chanse of falling was increasing by much. But if that was the boys wish it was her law. Zandra started to run, happy she didnt wore the heavy armour. After a few minutes they exited the cave.

Jomei could not help but laugh as he heard Zandra make noises that imitated a horse as the child rode on her back. He could tell that she was most likely trying to get the child to laugh and forget about the experience he just went through, being stuck in a cave and being attacked by giant bats and all. After a couple of moments, her plan had succeeded. The boy let out a giggle and called out for Zandra to go faster. "You heard the lad!" Jomei called over to her with a chuckle. It honestly warmed his heart to see just how well Zandra was treating the boy, and honestly made him feel so much happier to be with her right now. As light began to fill the cave slowly, Jomei noticed the girl was much farther ahead of him, so he needed to jog to catch up. Very soon, the three were outside in the light of day again. Jomei rubbed his eyes as they adjusted to light once again, "Ah finally! I can see again." 

Zandra took a deep breath, filling her lungs with fresh air, and blowed out the sir from the cave. She looked around to see where they was. When she recognised a group of trees they passed on the way to the cave she started to jog again."Come on Jomei, dont fall behind. Hiya!" The three human looking virtual items headed back to town. After some time they was accompanied by two more, these was winged and feather clad."Zita! Nice to see you again." 

His green eyes finally able to adjust to the light, Jomei smiled and looked around the area. Zandra then said they needed to keep going so they could get the child back to his mother. When he had completed the quest, the mother was already waiting outside.. But he figured to make things more interesting, quests would change around the different aspects of it from time to time. Jomei jogged to catch up to the girl carrying the young boy on her back. "You know, you seem really good with kids." Jomei said, turning to Zandra with a soft smile. "Did you have a brother or sister or any sort of children you looked after back in the real world?"

Zandra continuedd running thru the forest, side by side with Jomei. She was glad she could make the little child be happy after what he had just been experience. Then he turned even happier when Jomei complimented her skill of taking care of kids. They joged thru the forest and Zandra couldnt find any place or anything to do that she would prefer before this. "Did you have a brother or sister or any sort of children you looked after back in the real world?" Came from Jomei. The smile immediatly disapeared from her face. She glanced at her friend, her face not showing any sign of happiness. Then she held the boy with just one arm for a few seconds when the other took a grip of her hood. Before she gripped the boy with both hands again she had pulled the hood forward, throwing a shadow over her face. Just a single word left her lips.''No.''

Jomei noticed the sudden change in emotion on Zandra's face after he asked her about having any siblings on the outside. She pulled her hood up to cover her head and told Jomei she did not. His smile also turned into a frown when he realized that the topic of family seened to be a touchy topic for the girl. He looked down at the ground, feeling bad he brought it up in the first place. "I'm.. Sorry. I should not have asked.." He said softly under his breath. He looked over at the girl again with a face of concern. Turning to look forward again, he noticed that they were about to exit the forest and would be back in the city of Urbus in moments.

After Jomeis comment about family they both had slowed down the jog to fast walk. Zandra now was fully focused on the town that started to be visible between the trees.''Zita! Can you scout ahead and find that old lady for us.'' she said when she recognized the sound that only Zita could cry out. A few seconds later a shadow big as an eagle swished past her just a meter above her. The two adults and the kid finaly reached the borders of the town. Zandra saw her familiar circling above an area not that far away. She trusted her companion full heartly so headed there. And just as she thougth, there was the mother. When she saw the boy on Zandras back she rushed towards them.''Oh thank you for bringing back my son. Here is your reward.'' A small screen with quest completed and a little reward poped up infront of Zandra. She accepted it after reaching over the kid to his mother.''Thank you too. It was fun to be able to help out.'' Then she turned to Jomei.''Im starving aint you? Lets go find an inn or something?'' She said and her stomach let out a weird noice, confimring her comment.

ID: 38115 LD: 12x25=300 Col

Edited by Zandra Zvift

The two continued into the town, following after Zandra's familiar, Zita, in hopes the eagle could find the boy's mother. A sharp cry from the bird that was now circling signaled that she had found the mother. Jomei stood off to the side as Zandra spoke to the boy's mother, thanking her countless times for their acts, and even paying her a decent amount of col. Jomei smiled at Zandra as she returned to him, claiming they should go to an inn and grab something to eat. "That sounds like a good idea, there are some pretty good places to eat up here. I can show you if youd li-" Jomei cut himself short when he realized he had his hand out to the girl, gesturing for her to take his hand. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. ," S-Sorry.. I forgot you dont need me to guide you anymore.." That was not the real reason he wanted to hold her hand, but he did not tell her that.

Zandra glanced over her shoulder, saw the boy and his mother was gone. Then she changed her focus on Jomei instead. He reached out his hand towards her and told her there was some nice inns nearby. Then he suddenly stoped talking. Zandra looked at him confused. Wasnt he gonna say where those inns was? Then she got the explanaition. He said she didnt needed him to guide her. But why did he blushed for that? She thougth she knew, but wasnt sure. She put her right pointy finger on lower lip, looked like she was completly lost."Ehm. This is floor two right? I only know about one inn here. But that place is awesome. I think its name was bardic inspiration or somwthing like that."she blinked at him."But it would be nice to try a new place. So I guess you must guide me to one of those good places you didnt mentioned." Then she gripped Jomeis hand both of hers, shaking her head so the hood fell down and she smiled at him.

Jomei slightly blushed a little bit more, "Oh you mean a place to stay?" Jomei had not realized Zandra was interested in finding an inn for the two to spend the night in.. he merely thought she meant a place that the two could grab dinner. After he took his hand back, Zandra followed his arm with hers, grabbing his hand in both of hers. She looked up at the man with her crimson eyes and smiled softly, shaking her head gently so her hood would fall back to her shoulders and let her long hair flow out. Jomei returned the smile, "Well.. I'm sure there is a nice restaurant or two we could pick from in the area. I-If you were wanting to go to an inn for the night, we could always just spend the night in my shop again, like that one time." 

She realy had to practise on her english. She was a swede, but after all the MMOs she had played where everyone was in english she should be better at it. But it have kind of made it to the better this time. To spend the night instead as well instead of just dinner, and he seemed okay okay with it."Ehm... Im sorry. I should practise more on my english or knowledge about names on buildings. Hehe." She finished with an acted short laugh."But dont take me wrong."she wuickly added so he didnt misunderstood her."We could spend the night anyware. Dont take this the wrong way but, could we it food from a cook? Im not saying your food is bad. Just I think a trained cook makes tastier food then we do." She looked at him."Alot better the me." She mumbled quietly, close to impossible to hear what she said.

Jomei laughed at the girl, who put down her own use of English. "Nah, your english speaking is fine." Jomei said with a smile, "I understand its not your first language and all, I also just was not sure what you had in mind for plans for the night." Zandra then requested the two get food from a cook, rather than trying to make it themselves. Jomei chuckled, "No argument from me there.. I have no skills in that field. So I would just end up burning my shop down.. Even if that was not possible in the game." he laughed again. "Like I said, I know a couple of places where we could grab a nice bite to eat, come on.. I'll show you." he said with a smile. As he walked forward, he made sure not to let go of the girl's hand. Once she had caught up to his position, instead of holding her hand like he was guiding her, he slowly interlaced his fingers into here. His cheeks flushed a light pink as he did so. 

After a short walk, Jomei pointed out a two storied building that did not look much like a eatery of any kind from the exterior. "This is the place, they have some pretty good food here. And its not a far walk from my shop either." he said with a chuckle. He held the door open for Zandra to walk through and then followed her inside. The place was decently packed, being it seemed to be getting towards the evening. Jomei spotted a small table off to the side of the restaurant. Walking to the table, with Zandra hopefully following him, he took a seat. 

Indoor+Anime+Landscape+%5BScenery+-+Back

Jomei said it was okay she failed at her english fail. He even said it was fine. He said he as well was terrible at cooking. His grip around her hand changed. He did knew some good places to eat and started to walk towards one of them. It just took them a short time to reach the place. The man beside her confirmed what have been on her mind, its close to his shop as well. Her heart rate increased while her excitment got higher. She was gonna be on a date with Jomei. He entered the two story building, beeing a real gentleman and held the door for her. She smiled and walked in, hearing the sound of a door beeing closed behind her. It looked pretty nice in there. The roof was high, because the floor of the second floor have been removed above the rating area. Round tables was scattered randomly on the floor. Each with a few chairs. Jomei headed to one in the corner that was unocupied. She had taken a few steps towards the bar to order the food. But she quickly turned around and followed Jomei, hoped he didnt saw her mistake. The two players sat down on each side of the table."Puh... so nice to sit down It realy is a nice place here Jomei. I didnt knew this one even existed."she took a look around to spot a menu of some sort."So what food can you order here? If there is, I would like a big steak with rice and some bea."she stopped looking for a menu and looked at Jomei instead."Whar do you want?"

"Aye. I haven't really been here too often. For food at least." he chuckled. "I used to sit over there at the bar and just drink.. But that was when the game first started.. when I thought this whole 'nightmare' would be over, and if I just sat on the beginner floors and did nothing.. the frontliners would eventually clear the game for me." He shook his head and smirked, "But that was the old me.. before I learned what was really at stake.. before I took on the responsibilities I needed... " he looked across the table, straight into Zandra's eyes with a soft smile, ".. Before I.. realized there was a lot here that took away the idea of a nightmare." He scratched his cheek with his finger before picking up a menu, "But enough of that. I am starving." His eyes scanned the menu as the girl stated what type of food she wanted. Steak and rice sounded delicious, but Jomei decided to order a plate with grilled teriyaki chicken and rice. He also decided to order an ale, something he admitted he had not tasted in a while.

Jomei wanted meat as well, thou it seemes he prefer chiken. When he ordered an ale Zandra realised she havent ordered something to drink."Ehm, would be nice with a big beer as well. Any kind, havent tested anyone in SAO. Gonna be fun to try found something like the real world drinks." After awhile their orders was placed infront of them. Both meals looked delicious, but to be honest. She thougth hers lookd better then Jomeis. She took a deep breath to realy feel the smell."Mmm... Taste delicious." Then she spotted the half-liter glas with a honey coloured liquid. She immediatly grabbed it and sweeped down half of it in just a few seconds."Oh my... this beer is realy good." She placed it on the table infomt of her plate and started eating the steak. She was so hungry and tasted so good she have forgotten she wasnt alone.

A couple of moments after ordering their food, the waitress came back out holding two platters, each with a drink resting on it. In front of Zandra was placed a large steak, cooked to perfection, with a side of rice and beans. For a drink, she had a tall glass of a light yellow colored liquid with a layer of froth on top. In front of Jomei was placed a plate with slabs of chicken that were dark brown from being coated in teriyaki sauce, all resting on top of pork fried rice. Next to it, similarly to Zandra, was placed a darker amber colored liquid. With a smile on his face, he immediately grabbed onto the fork and knife next to his plate and began to carve into his food. The food tasted great, not the best food he ever had, but far from the worst. He was still amazed that the programming of this game could cause food to taste this real. After swallowing some of his food, he took a sip of his ale.