[PP-F2] <<Let there be light>> (Jomei)--Complete--

After she had swallowed down some of the food with some more beer and looked up she saw Jomei. Right, she wasnt here alone.''Oh, Im sorry, I was so hungry I forgot my manners.'' she said with red cheeks, and she had gotten a white mustach from the beer.

When the worst of her hunger have been eased she placed the fork and knife on the plate and leaned back.''There, now it feels much better. It didnt quite tasted like from the reala world I can admit. But the beer, there they have realy succeded.'' she took another sip of the alcohol, that already was almost empty.''Oops, there must be a hole in my glass or something. I cant have drinked this much alrready?'' She placed the beer to the side, puched forth the plate a little so she could place her elbows on the table and rested her head in her hands.''So, have you enjoyed our little adventure today?''by some reason her heart rate increased a little.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jomei looked up from his plate at Zandra, who apologized for forgetting her manners. The froth from the top of the beer had left a white line on her upper lip, causing Jomei to chortle, raising his fist to his mouth to avoid accidentally spitting out food. He then coughed and took another sip of his drink. "Aye, you know.. some times I honestly forget we are stuck in this world.. and think that we are still back in the real world. Just because of how realistic everything is." He chuckled, "Then I look up and see that health bar floating there, and I remember we are in a game." he pointed to the air just in front of him, around the height of his forehead. Obviously, Zandra could not see it floating there in front of him, but she could most likely see her own. Zandra then began to examine her almost empty glass of beer, not realizing she had downed most of the drink when it first arrived to the table, "I think the 'hole' you're thinking about is your mouth. You drank half of it when it first got here." he laughed at the girl. Jomei had nearly finished his food when Zandra asked him what he thought of their time together for the day. Swallowing the food he had in his mouth, he smiled at her, "I really did enjoy it. Thank you for letting me tag along." 

It seemed Jomei got something inher throath since he had put his hand in front of his mouth to not spit out the food he had just putted in. He then said that he sometimes forgot that they wasnt in the real world anymore as well, then that darn health bar had to be there and remember them about it. She looked a little irritated for a second when trying to wipe it away with her hand, but of course the hand went thru like it was made of air.''What? That cant be true, Im didnt drank so much. Or did I?'' the last three words she said more to herself then to Jomei.''Its not funny.'' she said and sterned at him. Well, actually it was and she thougth so as well.

Jomei thanked that her for letting her tag along and he enjoyed it as well. Zandra changed position into sitting a little straigther, her head no longer resting in her hands. She have pushed the plate to the side and her lower arms have taken its place. Zandras cheeks got warmer. Could it be from the beer? Her heart beated a little faster as well. She swallowed.''Ehm... Jomei.'' she said with a now serious tone in her voice. She tilted her head sligthly forward and looked at her hands.''I didnt wanted to finish the quest quikly there in the end just to eat, there was another thing as well.'' her voice got lower after each word.

Jomei raised his glass of ale to his lips, not much of his own drink was left either. Tilting the glass upwards, he let the last of the golden ale slide down his throat. At the same time, Zandra seemed to change her sitting position and called out his name softly. From the tone of her voice and hesitation, it seemed as though there was something she wanted to tell him. Jomei placed the glass back down on the table and crossed his arms at his stomach, looking across the table at the girl who was looking down at her hands. She admitted there was another reason for her wanting to finish the quest earlier with him rather than take their time, and it was not just to get back to town and eat. Jomei blinked at the girl, slightly confused. "Another thing?" Jomei said, questioning what the girl was talking about. 

Zandra sat and looked at her hands for some time until she had gathered enough courage to say what she wanted to say.''First, I did realy want to go and eat somewhere with you. It was just that putted the two reasons so I could enjoy both.'' she turned her up wards. Her ruby-coloured eyes looking into the Jomeis emerald-coloured.''Dont know if you remember it, but last time I asked you a question. It was a question about my feelings for you. Before my trip I was certain that they was real. But after, I wasnt sure. I thougth I still had them, but it was such a surprise to meet you so sudden. Maybe it was only that I was glad to see you again. After our adventure we decided to not meet up until after the boss fight. Both of us needed to clear up our minds, if you know what I mean. And I was gonna say ask the question when we meet after the boss fight, so...'' Zandra took another deep breath, she havent let Jomei saying anything, because then maybe she would have lost her courage to say those last words. Her cheeks was burning and she felt like the heart was on way to burst out of her chest any second. Then she said it''I love you Jomei. Do you love me?''

Jomei's eyes widened when Zandra ended with those last words. He had been so busy with everything that he had almost forgotten that question Zandra asked him those weeks ago. That time apart from her, before the Floor Eleven boss fight, Jomei had the time to think it over, with Zandra's words on his mind. And he did just that, think it over. He had to admit.. the girl crossed her mind more than once during that time.. a lot more than once. He felt his cheeks warm up from blushing, and his heart rate increased. "Z-Zandra.." he said softly, looking across the table into her eyes. The eyes he continuously found himself lost in throughout most of their day today. It seemed like time was all he needed to give the girl the answer they both wanted. His lips curved into a warm smile.

"Yes. I... I love you."

When Zandra herd Jomeis answer her eyes got wet and the tears started rolling down her cheeks, not because she was crying or sad, it was tears of undescribed happiness.''Is it true? Do you love me back? I love you so much too Jomei.'' She didnt cared about the looks they got when she placed her knees on the chair, slowly getting closer to Jomei by 'walking' with her hands on the table.''Ive wanted for this day to happen so long, and I did felt something different during our trip today.'' When they was almost face to face she stopped. Closed her eyes and slowly moved her hand to the back of his head. Her cheeks was still red and her heart drummed in her chest.''I was so scared to get neglected. Thats why I havent mentioned it.''she pursed her lips and waited for Jomei to continue.

Spoiler

boy-girl-kiss-tenderness-dawn-1920x1200_

Like this, but turn Zandras chair and changed the interior to the one in the restaurant. Table probably a little wider as well.

Jomei's face got even redder as the girl positioned herself so she was kneeling on her chair to give her some extra height in reaching over the table. Before he had a chance to respond to the girl, her face was already getting closer and closer to his. Hey crimson eyes closed, and her lips pursed, her face looked as red as Jomei's felt. Without hesitating, Jomei did the same, letting his eyelids close and leaning hid body forward so his lips met hers. It was a feeling Jomei had not felt in a long time, the kiss of a girl he truly cared about. After a moment of holding the kiss, Jomei gently broke away, looking at the girl with a smile. "I do. I promise to keep you safe for the rest of our lives here Zandra.. I will never let anything happen to you as long as I live." he brought his hand up and placed it on her cheek, gently rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb. Looking down at the plates of the two, it seemed as though they were pretty much finished with their food. Standing up from the table, Jomei paid the owner of the shop for the two's meals before turning back to Zandra and walking out the front door with her, her hand in his.

After a short walk through the town of Urubs that was now blanketed in night's darkness, the two ended up back at Jomei's music hall just outside of the safe zone of Urubs. After entering the shop and turning on the lights, Jomei stretched his arms into the air and yawned. "Jeez.. I'm actually exhausted.." The man sat down on the large couch pushed up against one of the empty walls, where Zandra had in fact slept last time she had stayed here. The man opened his inventory, unequipping his cloak, armor, and boots. Now he was sitting there in just his cloth clothing. He let out a heavy, relieving sigh before looking back up at Zandra with a smile. 

Zandra recognized the couch Jomei sat in as the one she had slept in last time. Zandra unequipped her hood and boots. Only wering the t'shirt and the red skirt with suspenders. She sat down in the couch, leaning on Jomei with his arm behind her head.

---Complete---

Zandra:

+2 SP (1 completed thread + 1 quest reward)

+900 Col (3 completed pages/2 + 300 quest reward)

Jomei:

+1 SP (1 completed thread)

+600 Col (3 completed pages/2)