[PP-F4] Handmade Ice Cubes! - Avalanche (Kalesh&Teayre)

He groaned as he stepped out of his inn on the twelfth floor, feeling the hot air and humid air with a slight sense of regret as his body got used to the climate it was in. "This is gonna be a shock." He mutters as he moves his warmed body to the teleport plaza and says "Floor 4: Snowfrost!" In the blink of an eye he was surrounded by cold, a shiver going through his body at the sudden change in climate as his body cooled rapidly. Environmental shocks aside, he figured he was ready for some adventure, all he needed now was to see if he could get some help from one of the floor's residences just in case!

It had been some time since the last time he had seen Teayre, having spent time upgrading himself in preparation for their arrangement to fight a certain field boss. He wore a new jacket, over his hands were black claws that made it seem as if his arms had turned black and grown sharp claws on the tips of his fingers, and his level had increased a small margin. His training and equipment left him with a sense of confidence as he stepped into the Artisan's shop. "Hey Teayre~!" He says cheerily as he enters, no longer wearing a katana or sheath of any kind as blades were not exactly his thing anymore. "How are you doing?" He smiled happily, not in any kind of rush to suddenly charge into battle, willing to enjoy some chatting before the actual talk of questing would begin. For all he knew she was busy, this was more or less a popup visit.

Her eyes quickly scan over the person entering her shop, recognising the familiar face Teayre drops her katana and walks over to the red head and gives him a quick hug. “Hey there Kalesh, They’ve been… interesting.” Teayre paused for a moment as she took a deep breath, her weight shifting from foot to foot. “How’ve things been on your end?” Walking back to her chair she slips back into it her eyes closing as she rests her katana over her lap. The girl gently running her hand up and down the blade of the Oikawa Kanashiki.

After a while Teayre opened her eyes again and met Kalesh’s. “What have you been getting up to then? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. Judging by your gear you’ve improved a fair bit.” Sheathing her blade the petite shop owner begins to walk around her small piece of the world and generally rearranging things and doing a small bit of wiping down with a cloth, despite the fact very little dust full in Aincrad. 

Kalesh chuckled happily and returned the hug, his fingertips expertly pointed away so not to cause irritation or tearing for Teayre, even if they were in a safe zone. "Interesting, eh? Hopefully not a bad kind." He grinned at her question though and said "Pretty good, been doing a little training on the side... I also headed up to the twelfth floor. Reserved an inn room up there. That place is a fisherman's paradise, and it's super peaceful to just nap in a boat with your line in the water." He smiled in recollection of what was less than twenty four hours ago. Soon though he realized he might have been spacing out and brought himself back to earth. "And yeah, finally managed to get out of my uncommon jacket!" He does some turns to show off the new clothes. "It will keep me fighting for longer too."

He chuckled and then lifted his hands, showing off the pointed tips on his black fingers. "I may have changed weapon class too. Claws, to be precise, one of the new skills!" He said with an edge of excitement in his voice. "I have them to rank four at the moment... Not going to grandmaster them until I have actually mastered their use. They have a special mechanic I gotta unlock." He shrugs to himself. "I have plans~"

“I don’t know yet. I’ll have to wait and see.” Listening to what Kalesh had to say next Teayre nodded along to what her fellow red head was saying. “I see. Well then shall we head out and put those claws of your to the test?” Grinning Teayre got up and started to put a few things back in place on her shop. Her hand was a blur as she whipped through the menu. Blue-white light enveloping her as she appeared in new armour with the Oikawa Kanashiki attached firmly to her hip. “That does make sense, anyway are you ready for this?” 

He smiled happily, giving his knuckles a crack as he says "Oh, I am so ready!" He says confidently as he looks at her new armor. "Ooh, looks like I am not the only one with a new wardrobe. It looks great!" He compliments before turning and heading to the door, holding it open for her while he waited outside. "We're heading to where 'Avalanche' is so we can see if I can slice and dice him. I remember only barely being able to pierce the regular golems before, I feel much more confident now!" He says happily while ever mindful not to scratch the door while holding it. The last thing Teayre needed was repairs to her shop because he forgot his hands were literally weapons at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching as her companion jumped up and headed out of the door Teayre pushed him out of the way pulling her shop door closed behind her. Turning the key in the lock she slipped it underneath her armour. “Just don’t get cocky Kalesh, it’s still a boss even if I can one shot him unless the system has buffed him or something…” The girl sighed as she started to lead the way through the streets of Snowfrost and out into the wilderness of the floor. Standing as tall as she could, her head held high Teayre looks around before nodding. Her feet on auto pilot as she carefully avoids mob aggro ranges and guides Kalesh to the golems. “Well then Kalesh, if you’ve improved try taking on that golem there.” Raising a finger she points to a nearby golem that was on the outskirts of the field.