PP - F7 Flurry of Strikes (Jomei) (Completed)

ID: 37532
Craft Dice: 9 (Calrex throws Kick)

"Guh!"

Calrex looked as Jomei countered his punch, the strike of the ginger's own fist connecting as he leapt back, giving a calming breath as he gave a friendly smirk. Quickly rotating his body he sent out yet another side kick, the strike carrying enough force that it actually dragged the rest of his body along a few paces until his foot came into striking range of Jomei's avatar.

"Heh, this is definitely a good battle. It's definitely more fair than any other battle I've done in the past. Maybe I should do this more often."

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 2/5)
Jomei: 97/97 (Battle HP: 3/5)

Edited by Calrex

The irishman chuckled, "You seem to be slowing down there a bit lad." he said through huffed breaths and a smirk on his face. What was he doing, now was not the time to get cocky, especially when he has come this far. It seemed Calrex then substituted that speed for power, as he let out another side kick that literally carried his body forward with it. With wide green eyes, the man just barely sidestepped so he was facing Calrex's open body. With his left arm still protecting the side of his head, Jomei thrust forward with another jab to the man's rib cage. 

ID: 37645
CD: 8 (Jomei throws a punch)

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 1/5)
Jomei: 97/97 (Battle HP: 3/5)

ID: 37647
Craft Dice: 8 (Calrex throws Punch)

"Shoot, I guess kicks aren't the way to go."

Seeing his opponent weave to the side of his kick he felt Jomei's punch connect once again as he lowered his kicking leg as he turned and gave a friendly competitive smirk, "Heh, you know I just might be. Let's change it up a bit then."

Stepping forward with his back leg he brought his arm around, his fist chambered against his hip before he shot it out, whipping it around into a hook fist towards the man's jaw. Wide, telegraphed techniques were not something he always threw, but every once and a while those type of techniques seemed to work. 

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 1/5)

Edited by Calrex

After connecting a punch with Calrex, the man returned fire with a powerful hook attack. Jomei lifted his arm back up to his head and took the blow of the hit, absorbing most of it with the block. He then brought his own fist forward to punch at the man, but with his own position from blocking the initial attack, he was not able to land anything critical on his opponent. The events that took place next were a barrage of punches exchanged from the two men, each dodging and blocking the moves of the other. Neither man gaining the upper hand or being able to catch the other off guard. 

ID: 37883
CD: 6 (Jomei throws a punch)

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 1/5)

ID: 37907
Craft Dice: 4 (Calrex throws Counter)

As Calrex and Jomei traded blows the flurry of fists became a blur of movement s the Ultramarine Knight felt most of his punches slamming into the ginger's own attacks. It seemed that neither was going to gain an upper hand. Stepping back he gave a calming breath as he lowered his stance, placing his hands at two different points in his central line. One was extended outwards, open palm, in front of his face, while the other did the same, fingers pointing down, in front of his belly button.

This was a catching position, so that he could easily intercept Jomei's next strike. He never really practice counter moves much, preferring to simply avoid the blow rather than risk having to take a hit. This of course was not the case when he was using a sword, but that was because he was assisted by the <<Parry>> skill.

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 1/5)

Edited by Calrex

As Calrex created distance from Jomei by leaping away from their small exchange of fists, Jomei let out a huff of air and took another defensive stance. Jomei looked over at his opponent as he changed his stance to one he had not seen yet in this fight. Jomei could not read it, and it looked quite different from the others.. Just as before, he would need to be careful. To beat this man, he would need to play his own game and suddenly switch up his form. Quickly shifting his body forward, closer to Calrex, he suddenly dropped his body to the floor, placing one knee on the ground and extending the other. He then spun his body, his leg crashing into Calrex's ankles to take him off guard. The blue haired man fell onto his back due to Jomei's kick, his duel HP depleting to zero, making Jomei the victor of the battle.

"Well.. that was completely unexpected.." Jomei said looking up at the words, "Winner: Jomei" above his head, rubbing the back of his neck. He turned back to Calrex and extended out his hand out to help him up. "That was a lot of fun, lad. Guess I just got lucky there. You are highly skilled at martial arts." After helping the man up, he gave him a pat on the back with his free hand. After that, he walked over to where his green cloak still sat on the ground and placed it back over his shoulders. "I should be getting back, and letting you get to your training. Hopefully we will see each other again soon my friend." 

ID: 37936
CD: 9 (Jomei throws a kick.) 

HP List
Calrex: 185/185 (Battle HP: 0/5)

If it was one thing Calrex did not expect to see Jomei use, it was a kick. For majority of the fight the ginger fought mostly like a boxer, relying solely on his blocks and punches to actually attack. The leg shot through the bluenette's counter guard as he was knocked back, flying through the air before falling onto his back, "Guh...heh I certainly wasn't expecting that. You're no pushover yourself Jomei. You should throw more kicks. I certainly wasn't expecting it."

Retrieving his own light blue fur-lined jacket Calrex put it back on with a single movement, sliding one arm in before the other as he turned back to face his opponent, "Alright then, get back safe. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again soon, most likely in another one of the boss raids, if not sooner."

As he watched the man leave Calrex turned back to one of the dummies, reactivating it as he gave a calming breath, "Alright, let's get some more training under way..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)