St. Patrick's Day?

What if Patrick is guarding a rainbow bridge, and after beating him players could go to the end of the raindow and get a bag of col, four leaf clover, delicious cereal, etc.

Actually now that kieth mentioned it. What about instead of a bracer, a pocket item. The lucky clover.

The Lucky Clover

This strange four leafed clover, Dropped by Patrick, The Armored Saint, sparkles almost magically. It's rumored to grant it's bearer unequaled luck.

+1 to Loot Roll

Whoever gets the last hit bonus gets the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow? :D

But seriously, I think this could be fun, though we should avoid having too many themed monthly bosses. In the future that is.

Can we have something like this:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/jPo2Rl6ug2U/maxresdefault.jpg

And then it could be a bracelet with some special effect

Haha I was checking out the image and then when I was about to click back on the tool bar until I accidentally miss clicked and zoomed in. I was thinking in my head that would be a good idea to use those marshmallow symbols as a bracelet and then it zoomed in, I was imagining patrick star yelling at me to LOOK AT IT!

Don't know if I explained what I was trying to, well enough. Oh well.

Haha I was checking out the image and then when I was about to click back on the tool bar until I accidentally miss clicked and zoomed in. I was thinking in my head that would be a good idea to use those marshmallow symbols as a bracelet and then it zoomed in, I was imagining patrick star yelling at me to LOOK AT IT!

Don't know if I explained what I was trying to, well enough. Oh well.

As I was reading this and lookin at the picture I so happen to be drinking cocoa and when I go to the Patrick shouting look at it you didn't want to see the mess that occurred it was nasty

• 2 weeks later...