[PP-F9] True Might of the Commandants <<Guardian Of Fire>> (Part 1/4 Ssendom + Tristan)

After warping in to the ninth floor, Ssendom stopped by a mailbox to pick up a Damage 3 potion that had been promised to him by Zandra before the Floor Boss Raid but had never made it to him in time. Luckily he didn't exactly need it back then. He needed this right about now actually, and having made a quick pit stop to his shop to pick up some food he had just recently finished making, and set into his pack.

he took the time to eat the Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob and Downed his freshly obtained potion. Once finished he stopped at the Entrance of Vulcan town and awaited his fellow Commandant Tristan.

(Changed Stats: 9 Dmg -> 15 / 0 EVA -> -3)

Tristan teleported into the area of Floor 9, a floor he didn't find particularly pleasant due to the heat and such abundant everywhere in this floor. After all, magma/lava and general hot stuff is commonplace here. And not even the good kind of hot stuff. Tristan snapped out of his distracted train of thought and decided to revert back to the objective in mind, which was to fight the Cerberus, a fight he had been wanting to do for quite some time. He couldn't help think that this fight will be much more pleasant with <<Survival>>, since it meant that he wouldn't take the heat damage from the environment. Seeing Dom, Tristan waved him hello and said "You ready then for this?".

Ssendom looked at Tristan and grinned, "You can place your bets on my being ready." He breathed in deep then let out a satisfying exhale, "Nothing beats the heat down in the depths of the 9th floor. We've got a bunch of time to kill before we have a chance at the beasts and Cerberus himself. Lets farm a bit on the way to the Molten Core? Whataya Say?" He asks his fellow Commandant, whom he was sure was in the need of extra monetary gains, or at least up to the fun of killing hordes of mobs at once. He then picked himself up and began walking out of the entrance of Vulcan Town.

Tristan thought for a moment as he proposed the farming. It was true they could waste some time, but conversely they may want to do it after the quest once it is out of the way. He then remembered there was more to the quest than just the boss and said "Why don't we just fight more hell hounds than there are normally before the boss? Or fight the hell hounds to get the boss, then clean up the remaining hell hounds when Cerberus is done in for?". He was thinking that multitasking this quest might be the way forward to get it done, as there were also 3 other quests to do.

Ssendom listened to the idea's Tristan had put forward instead of doing unnecessary killing of random things, they could just rush straight to the boss area and kill extra puppies in the depths of the Molten Core on the ninth floor. And after putting the big puppy known as Cerberus down, they could do some extra clearing on the way out to help alleviate the number of mobs that crowd cerberus's zone, "By doing this we're technically being very greedy, but at the same time making the chambers easier for lower end players to deal with since the numbers of mobs spawning in the early zones will be reduced." He said chuckling, knowing that is was for the sole fact they were filthy Elitists.

Tristan burst out laughing as he walked with Dom to the area where they needed to be, saying "Of course we're being greedy, we're the best of the best and if that makes it easier for others around here, so be it.". He grinned and cracked his neck, feeling ready to start fighting again on the field and the like. Tristan felt himself ready to fight, his shield and spear holstered onto his back and ready to go. He put his shield to his right arm, gripping onto the handle on it and saying "So, we ready to go?".

Ssendom looked around and grinned, "Yeah, you're right. We're just greedy little bastards aren't we Tristan? It's rather amusing to think that when we say Azure Pride, we can actually back up with what we say." Ssendom chuckled at the thought as he ripped out his Two-Handed Greatsword. He looked the black blade up and down and grinned, "If you'd question whether or not we are ready, you'd have to kick yourself in the head. I'm practically ready to enter the next Floor Boss room with just the members of Azure Brigade and no-one else." His intensity grew as he then darted forward after he finished speaking, "Let's do this!"

Tristan grinned and let out a deep breath, exasperated by his enthusiasm. He had quite literally rushed in, sword in hand, towards their objective. "Well, I suppose I can't blame him, he must be rearing to kill things as the might of Azure.". Tristan rushed in with him, going after the Hell Hounds that should be present where they were going. And true enough, the Hell Hounds were there where they were told to be, maniacal looking...things. The hounds encircled them, ready to pounce on them the moment an opening was present. These hounds however seemed...stronger than ones players had met before, maybe high level hounds. Tristan grinned an almost vicious grin in wake of the challenge, one of 'Come and get me if you can'. Then to just reinforce the point, Tristan used <<Howl>>, a grand roar akin to a dragon emanating from his mouth, thundering across the chamber.

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 4
Ssendom 162/162 Hate: 0

Hell Hound 68/68 
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Stats: DMG 27 MIT 17

Ssendom rushed forward at full speed, he knew Tristan would pick up his job without a hitch and howl the entire group of enemies onto him immediately. His blade began to glow it's usual ominous black energy as he readied his Fight Blade Sword Art. The first Hell Hound dashed straight at Tristan with it's teeth barred forward. Ssendom used his shoulder to knock the beast completely off direction and then proceeded to cleave through 4 of the Hell Hounds instantly killing them. "Alright, let's call some more stupid dogs. Whataya say?" He chuckled asking Tristan.

ID: 36248
MD: 1 = Miss (Tristan Targeted)
ID: 36250
BD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Hit)
LD: 13 + 1 = 14 (816 Col * 4 Kills = 3264 Col and 4 Materails)

Ssendom 162/162 Hate: 0 | 17/29 Energy -12 Fight Blade

Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

4/6 Slain for Cerberus

Ssendom's Loot: 3264 Col 4 Materials
Tristan's Loot: 0 Col 0 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

Tristan shrugged at what Ssendom said, saying "We can do what we want. I bet you when we kill enough, the Cerberus itself will just come jumping out to greet us. Tristan laughed and went charging for one of the enemies, but the hounds jumping at him with teeth bare had him distracted and he had to bash them out the way, meaning when he went to activate a sword art, he missed the enemy due to poor timing. Oh well, damage was not his role anyway, so it isn't too bad.

ID: 36457
BD: 2, Miss

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 4 32/34 Energy
Ssendom 162/162 Hate: 1 | 17/29 Energy

Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

4/6 Slain for Cerberus

Ssendom's Loot: 3264 Col 4 Materials

Ssendom looked over at the eight additional Hell Hounds that were en route toward him and Tristan. Ssendom grinned as he wouldn't have to go and gather the grouping of demon puppies, and was rather pleased that the death cries of the Hell Hounds they kill bring themselves to him. He turned to look at Tristan and chuckled, "I'll leave those two to you for now, I doubt they could ever hurt the God-Tank of Aincrad. I'll cleave through the groups, or would you rather me destroy those two for you?" He asked grinning the whole way through, he wasn't even worried about the oncoming swarm of beasts, since he was going to engage them.

He stepped forward bringing in the new group of beasts, His blade began to glow it's ominous black as he readied his fight blade sword art. After he eliminated the first four that showed up, the other four dove towards him, two of them landed strong bites on his left bicep and right leg. The Third one was coming straight toward him from the front, thus he grabbed it by the back of the neck and held it back. The fourth one got him on the back leg, and all he did was laugh, "Well, now things are beginning to get fun. Hey Tristan, it's like those times at the petting zoo and the dogs like to flock on you. You having fun over there?" He asked his teammate laughing the whole way through this ordeal.

-----------------

ID: 36248
BD: 2 + 3 + 1 Concentration = Hit
LD: 16 + 1 = 17 (3264 Col 4 Materials)

ID:
MD5: 9 = Crit 1

ID:
MD6: 6 + 3 = Hit

ID:
MD7: 1 = Miss

ID:
MD8: 9 = Crit 1

Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 6/29 Energy -12 Fight Blade + 1 Regen (13(28) + 12(27) + 13(28) = 38)

Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 0/68 -73(90)
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

4/6 Slain for Cerberus

Ssendom's Loot: 6528 Col 8 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

Tristan quirked an eyebrow at Ssendom who ran off to fight some hounds on his own. He couldn't really question it he supposed. All he knew is that they were fighting way beyond the usual for this quest, but then that is almost what they came for. He smiled and used Howl again to ensure that all the enemies targeted him, otherwise things could go pear shaped. The Cerberus had made an appearance too, baring its fangs with each head. None of the enemies however seemed to attack, maybe taken aback by his shout with Howl. He laughed to what Dom said, responding with "I might be able to do more if they didn't all act like they pee'd themselves and actually attacked me.".

-----------------

ID: 36823
MD: 5 = Miss

Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 6/29 Energy

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Head 1: 75 HP
Head 2: 75 HP
Head 3: 75 HP
Damage per Attack: 24 + 6 Burn Damage next turn
Cerberus ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
Each head attacks independently of one another. 
Thus, every hit you inflict the Cerberus will attack you three times.

8/6 Slain for Cerberus, spawned

Ssendom couldn't help but laugh seeing the puppies run over and attempt to try and bite the God-Tank known as Tristan, the hounds weren't even interested in him at all, "Man, I could actually use the Energy at the moment. And sense it looks like you have a handle on things at the moment, I hope you don't mind me eating this bit of food to get rid of the big doggie." He laughed again. He flicked his menu HUD opening up a quick bars system, he brought out his last Succulent Whole Veil and immediately gobbled it down faster than he could probably breath. See his energy bar reach an optimal amount, he readied his weapon charging up another Fight Blade. "I'll come help in a minute."

------------------

ID: 36945
MD: 3 = Miss

Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 13/29 Energy (+6 +1)

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Head 1: 75 HP
Head 2: 75 HP
Head 3: 75 HP

Edited by Ssendom

Tristan nodded and said "Don't you worry, I got you covered.". He was attacked by the three heads of the Cerberus, but deftly dodged them all quite surprisingly, considering his weight and the like. He then countered with his own attack, using the sword art Hurricane. His body was dragged into motion by the same, attacking four times with spins of the spear and delivering sweeping slashes on each Cerberus head and a stray hound. It wasn't damage like Dom, but it got their attention for sure and made his job just that little easier.

------------------

ID: 36945
Cerberus MD: 5 = Miss
BD: 7, Hit
Hurricane SA used, 8 energy consumed. 6x4=24 damage.

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 6 25/34 Energy
Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 13/29 Energy

Hell Hound 61/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Hell Hound 68/68
Hell Hound 68/68
Head 1: 51 HP
Head 2: 51 HP
Head 3: 51 HP

Ssendom lifted his weapon as it finished glowing completely, "Alright, let me help you out with your end Tristan." He said in a very cocky tone, since he and Tristan both were incredibly cocky in the depths of the molten core. They were far stronger than any of the beasts that spawned here, they were here with a purpose of defeating the massive beast that was attack Tristan. "I'll focus all the wolves, I'll leave the reason we came here specifically to you Tristan. Since overall this is your quest." He mentioned to the God-Tank.

Ssendom then began to walk closer to the group of hell hounds, all with their back to him so he could wait for a shot when one of the mobs would make an attack that looked as though it would connect. The one affected by Tristan's attack lunged first before Ssendom could prepare it's weapon, but it miscalculated the God-Tank's movements. As four of them lifted off their feet to attack, Ssendom cleaved through all four. The last three attack, two of them got nailed by Tristan's Thorns as their teeth sunk in, but the last one didn't have a good angle to attack from.

------------------

ID: 37070
MD: 2 = Miss

ID:37071
BD: 4 + 3 = Hit
MD: 6 = Hit
LD: 11 + 1 = 3264 Col 4 Materials

MD: 6 = Hit

MD: 3 = Miss

Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 2/29 Energy (-12 +1)

Hell Hound 61/68
Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 0/68

Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 0/68
Hell Hound 62/68

Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Ssendom's Loot: 9792 Col 12 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

Tristan laughed as Ssendom gave his cocky laugh and hit the enemies with his shield who received damage from Flame Thorns. These enemies were indeed beyond the usual mobs of this floor and far more of them, but if anything it had the effect of stroking their ego in how easily they dealt with it. As he swatted them away, the Cerberus looked at him wanting to attack, but Tristan roared and scared them back, the dog looking scared witless. Of course it should, for it recognised clearly his power. "I don't really care who you care for, so long as we get it all done." he said with a laugh from the boss retreating from the offensive.

------------------

ID: 37082
Cerberus MD: 2 = Miss

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 14 26/34 Energy
Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 2/29 Energy

Hell Hound 61/68
Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 68/68

Edited by Tristan Delaney

Ssendom laughed and sat down as his and Tristan's ego's were at an all time high, "I'll let me energy recuperate real fast, I doubt you actually mind since you're not even phased by the damage they do anyways." He watched as three of the dogs got a critical spot on Tristan to bite, which caused Dom to laugh even harder knowing that even if they get the best spot to grab, it was still completely fruitless. Tristan was just simply too much of a beast to even be bothered by the damn dogs, infact he was completely impervious to them, but Cerberus was a threat if it got a critical point since it had the ability to completely phase through armor. He still wasn't worried in the slightest. Amethyst took the time to breath healing flames upon Ssendom to bring his HP back up.

--------------

ID: 37095
MD: 10
CD: 7 (Leaves Combat)

ID: 37096
MD: 3

ID: 37097
MD: 10

ID: 37098
MD: 9

Tristan 131/136 Hate: 10 26/34 Energy
Ssendom 142/162 Hate: 2 | 3/29 Energy (1/3 Out of Combat Regen, Amethyst)

Hell Hound 55/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)
Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 56/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)
Hell Hound 62/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)

It turns out the enemy finally grew a pair and struck Tristan, even if it was a futile exercise. He laughed as he stood there and had multiple hounds from hell bite his armour in various places, only to have their mouths set alight and them pushed back in their attempt to actually deal damage to Tristan. He was enjoying this far more than he should, but it was just so amusing seeing all these enemies scrabbling attempting to hurt him, only to be thwarted. The Cerberus even tried to attack him and took a bite at his shoulder and twice on the other shoulder, but Tristan simply went "Hmph." and swatted the enemy square in the faces with a wide sweep of hi shield, them all receiving damage too. There was a bleed effect on Tristan, but it had such a minor effect on him that he wasn't concerned. "Take all the time comrade, these thing's cant hurt me anyway.".

------------------

ID: 37082
Cerberus MD: 7 = 24 - 66 =3 damage. & burn damage next turn.
Holy Blessing activated from being hit, heal 12 HP.
BD: 2 Miss

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 14 25/34 Energy
Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 3/29 Energy (1/3 Out of Combat Regen)

Hell Hound 55/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)
Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 56/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)
Hell Hound 62/68 (2 Burn DMG for 2 Turns)
Head 1: 45 HP
Head 2: 45 HP
Head 3: 45 HP

At this point Ssendom was lying on the ground sifting through his inventory trying to see if there was anything he was missing or might need before the next floor boss fight, "Man I actually need quite a bit of Overhealth Projects or Food from someone... Do you know whom we should bother to give us my needs Tristan?" He asked his teammate carelessly even though they were neck deep in a fight. He just laid there happily realizing what it truly meant to have Azure Pride, "To think people actually struggled on this in this past. I bet some players have even died to the three headed loser there." He laughed in thought.

The first two Hell Hounds stood back in fear of the man they couldn't even begin to possibly harm, the other two were complete imbeciles trying to hurt the God-Tank only to be punished for doing so. Every single time these beasts attack it just caused Ssendom to laugh again, "Man these things are seriously stupid." He stated, then Amethyst took the moment to heal him again.

------------------

ID: 37104
MD: 1

ID: 37105
MD: 2

ID: 37106
MD: 8

ID: 37107
MD: 7

Tristan 134/136 Hate: 14 25/34 Energy
Ssendom 160/162 Hate: 2 | 4/29 Energy (2/3 Out of Combat Regen, +3 out of combat)

Hell Hound 53/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Hell Hound 62/68
Hell Hound 48/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Hell Hound 54/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Head 1: 45 HP
Head 2: 45 HP
Head 3: 45 HP

Tristan chuckled and said "No kidding, these puppies and the one large puppy are getting ruined by us. And this is arguably the hardest out of the whole bunch, so the rest of the quests should be piss easy.". Tristan grinned as the enemies attacked, since again all they did was deal minor scratch damage, only to be ending up with flames in their mouth and thus the inability to properly damage him. After that, Tristan began the offensive on the Cerberus and struck the three headed beast with Hurricane, hitting each head once and making a hit on one of the stray wolves for damage. At this rate, the boss fight would be soon over and done with, which pleased him greatly. "Looks like this one is down soon.".

------------------

ID: 37199
BD: 6
MD: 3
Hurricane SA used, 8 energy consumed. 6x4=24 damage.
Holy Blessing activated from attack in Ssendoms turn, 12 HP healed.

Tristan 136/136 Hate: 14 18/34 Energy
Ssendom 124/162 Hate: 2 | 4/29 Energy (2/3 Out of Combat Regen)

Hell Hound 53/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Hell Hound 55/68
Hell Hound 48/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Hell Hound 54/68 (2 Burn DMG for 1 Turn)
Head 1: 21 HP
Head 2: 21 HP
Head 3: 21 HP

Tristan's Loot: 0 Col 0 Material