[PP:F11] Caught Red Headed (Tristan & Teayre)

Stepping away from the teleportation plaza in Taft Teayre cast her eyes around. It was fairly quiet especially for this time in the day. The sun had just risen over the horizon and was casting a beautiful orange glow over the town. As she wandered through the streets stopping here and there to look at various shop windows and talk to the odd npc about this or that item the red haired girl found herself meandering towards the town entrance. Her finger was flexing involuntarily over her weapon as she gazed out around the settlement from within the safety of the safe zone.

Antmen were strewn around the place, milling about as if they had no real purpose being there except for the players to practise and train on. As her left hand began to grip around here katana Teayre let out a heavy sigh before leaning against the wall. Her mind racing as she thought over several things that had happened quite recently. What was the point in all this pushing herself to fight, to win this game? When if she was trapped here she would still get to be with Calrex. Of course there were certain characters she didn’t really like to but you’d get that anywhere.

Picking up a stone on the ground Teayre began tossing it up into the air and then catching it before repeating this several times as she thought back to the times when she had truly been upset in SAO. There weren’t many of the top of her head she could only count two, both of them involved her fiancée one was a dragon attack on floor four and the beast had the audacity to try and attack her beloved. The second was when Zelrius had run the last season and she had been forced to watch Calrex battle against Tristan.

Tristan too found himself looking rather bored around Floor 11, mostly because there was nothing to do. Sure, he was going to blitz several quest bosses with field bosses with his fellow Commandant Dom, but otherwise little occupied his time. Well he could go do more, but lately he had been thinking on several matters, such how much the player landscape may change in upcoming floors. A time where Tristan may not be the top tank, maybe even dead. Or where Azure Brigade isn't the strongest guild. There was so much possible at stake in the deathgame and it worried him...to death. Pun intended.

His thoughts then wandered to the S&Z, which was currently underway. He had been asked not to attend, possibly due to his rather ludicrous performance in it. He wasn't sure if it was how he handed them their posteriors, or the cocky attitude that had got to him. Even Tristan didn't know there was that side to him and it had surprised him greatly, as he hadn't expected such an...abrasive part of his personality. The two times it had really shone through was with Calrex and his fiancée Teayre. Calrex maintained the attack on Tristan, despite circumstance, but then Calrex was probably exhilarated by it as they probably don't often get to fight someone stronger than them. Teayre on the other hand had gone into a frenzy of sorts for the damage to Calrex, even if it was self-inflicted.

And speak of the (red-haired) devil, there she was, looking rather brooding at the entrance of the town. He took a deep breath, then slowly walked to her, deciding it would be a good time to make amends with them with their past. Sure, he was in a unique armor that looked like he had just come out the bloody crusades, but he could try at least. At least he supposed he didn't have an image problem in terms of displaying his might due to his equipment and height. Back to the situation at hand, Tristan decided it best to approach the matter directly, opening conversation with a gentle "Hello." and a small wave.

The wind blew gently around Teayre’s new armour ruffling around her as the leather straps pattered against her leg. The half skirt flipping back to reveal the black and red leg guards. As she remembered the fight Calrex had fought against Tristan, the needless assault of her blue haired counterpart on the impenetrable armour of one of the most famed tanks of Aincrad set her teeth straight on edge. Her mind went deeper in on itself and then she could vaguely remember a red haze and the losing sign popping up. Only it wasn’t Calrex who had lost it was her. The fog in her mind started to fade as Teayre closed her eyes tighter leaning against the wall her katana’s sheath parallel to her leg.

The wind suddenly picked up and a single word floated to her ears. “Hello.” Her eye snapping open the small red head looks up at the taller one. Giving a deep sigh she slides down the wall, averting her gaze away from the person who had spoken to her as she stares out across the plains again. Muttering a single hate ridden word, “Hi.” As she turned her head back after several moments of awkward silence Teayre’s eyes pierce into Tristan’s. “So?” The next single word she uttered had more venom in it than the last if that was even possible. Her lips were thin, brow furrowed and her katana blade had at some point become drawn as it was sat across her lap her right hand gripping it tightly the leather of her armour squeaking slightly against the leather of the hilt.

Tristan may be a dunce when it came to noticing things, but even someone as obstinate as Zelrius would be able to read the vibes coming off Teayre. If one were to visualise it, it would be like extremely pointed jagged lines and a flame of hatred. Ironic, seeing as was the one with the Flame Thorns, but reverted back to the point, which was that she was staring daggers and gripping to the katana. He sighed deeply, really not wanting this at all. Tristan walked a small distance so that he directly faced her and sat down cross-legged in a half lotus position. His spear was unequipped due to how cumbersome it could be, but his Twinfire Reflector as always sat on his back, glowing with warmth.

He scratched the back of his neck lightly awkwardly, then took a breath. "I'm...uh...I'm sorry.". His speech was gentle and not firm at all, rather emotional. "I...I'm not sure what happened with me in the S&Z. My confidence was high, but I became...different. More abrasive than sand paper. It wasn't good of me at all. I can't apologise for what Calrex inflicted on himself since I had told him to forfeit and he rejected me but...I was wrong to treat a woman like you like I did. It was wrong and I apologise.". He took another sigh, then started speaking again. "I'm not sure if you noticed, but my people skills are that of a badger than a person. They're terrible. I don't know how to deal with people with words.". He had a whole story behind his motives on how he does help people, but now didn't quite seem the time to admit that can of worms and he wanted to see what she would say first.

As Tristan sat down in front of her Teayre averted her gaze back out to the roaming mobs. Her teeth setting on edge as he spoke to her. “In this game. In doesn’t matter if you’re a woman, man, boy or girl Tristan. It only matters how strong you are. If you aren’t strong enough to protect the ones you care about or yourself. Then you’re not strong enough to survive.” Standing up Teayre walks to the very edge of the safe zone the ant men scurrying around in front of her. Tilting her head to one side the red head sighs. “Even then if you’re strong enough to survive you have to keep getting stronger otherwise you’ll fall behind you will not be able to get out.”

As she finished her sentence Teayre dashed out of the safe zone her charge skill activating as darted around towards several of the mobs. The Oikawa Kanashiki glowed a bright crimson shining as the four closest mobs surrounded her. Without waiting Teayre’s blade created a silvery blood like mist as the skill assist took over. The wind enveloping the girl were like blades knocking the antmen up high into the sky as the small whirlwind slices them apart.

Turning around and walking back towards where Tristan was sat Teayre dismissed the loot window as she looked down at him. “Sure I’m strong enough to take these four mobs out with ease. However am I strong enough to protect him from potential pkers? NO! Damnit Tristan, it isn’t because you beat me. It’s because I didn’t stand a single chance against you.” Teayre slumped against the wall the Oikawa Kanashiki still held limply in her right hand.

ID: 36065 BD: 9 [+1 DMG] CD: 8 LD: 18 (16 + 2 LD) MD: 9 [+1 DMG]

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 14/33 (19 Used)

Antman 1: -9/69 78 DMG [(9 +1 Crit + 2 Charge)*8 – 18 MIT]
Antman 2: -9/69 78 DMG [(9 +1 Crit + 2 Charge)*8 – 18 MIT]
Antman 3: -9/69 78 DMG [(9 +1 Crit + 2 Charge)*8 – 18 MIT]
Antman 4: -9/69 78 DMG [(9 +1 Crit + 2 Charge)*8 – 18 MIT]

Loot:
4 x Materials
(69*5)*4 = 1380 Col

Edited by Teayre

Tristan could only sigh when he saw the state she was in, teetering with unease and anxiety. He couldn't challenge it, because he too had been in a similar state roughly one year ago and knew full well what it was like. He too felt like he couldn't do anything when he had his teeth kicked in by Firebrand, a foe who exceeded far his own strength at the time for a twin spear skill. Now? He maybe stood a chance. but it wasn't something he aimed for at this time anyway, so he didn't focus on that now. Back then he was also more selfish too, grasping for straws on anything that would make him stronger, trying helplessly to be stronger when they knew they weren't. Much like Teayre.

Tristan stood up as she slumped, grabbing her gently and bringing her back up to standing, but since her body was limp, she leant against his strong frame, conditioned from all the fighting in Aincrad. He held her lightly, then opened his mouth, his british accent deep and soothing: "To put it simply, you're doing it wrong. You are weak, but not because of numbers. You are weak because you shoulder so much, when you can do so little. You are one person in a videogame, not the protagonist who can pull a deus ex machina out of nowhere. No one can. No magical power or item will appear and save the day.".

Tristan bent somewhat, his face at level with hers and giving a sincere small smile, even if his face was scarred. "You cannot clear one hundred floors by shouldering that burden by yourself. To be strong is not to beat another player in combat. To be strong in Aincrad is to be able to work together and mesh in unison. Sure, you lost to me in combat, but your strategy is just allergic to mine. And the main reason I won against Calrex was simply because my skills and equipment is stronger. If his were stronger, he would of won. But in the end, I don't fight to beat any of you and claim my title in Aincrad like some munchkin in an MMO.".

Tristan now went back to standing fully upright, holding her shoulders so she stood fully upright too. "I fight to protect. I take damage to protect. I take those blows that would kill most players, and will continue to do so until I drop dead. I will take those killing blows so that you can live to fight another day and so we can leave the world of Aincrad. Together. So don't beat yourself up over it, because it is pointless. Don't ignore assistance from someone such as myself to support you, to share the burden.". He smiled wider now, holding firmly to one of her shoulders and letting the other rest on his hip. He wanted to show that he was here for here, which he was.

The feel of Tristan’s hands against her body was enough for Teayre the Oikawa Kanashiki’s hilt came swiftly up and into his gut. “Don’t ever touch me.” Her voice drowning out the start of his sentence his eyes quivering as they met his. “Never, lay a finger on me again got it?” The girl hissed at him before stepping out of the safe zone her eyes watching as the antmen started to notice her and slowly scuttle over.

“I’m weak? I’m weak you say Tristan?” A twisted laugh escaped the girl’s lips, “You have no idea what I’ve been through so don’t you dare say I’m weak. Outside this game, so much has happened and a death game? It’s easy enough just don’t die. Anything else goes. Killing, thieving, blackmail, extortion, friends, family. Good and evil. They all exist here but it doesn’t matter how one goes about it, despite the death penalty which is harsh just for a game. It’s actually rather fun this little paradise.”

As he reached out to one of her shoulders Teayre batted his hand away her eyes glaring up at him before walking further out into the fields the bottom of her armour flapping in the soft wind again. This time the antmen surronded her and the red head just breathed in and out slowly her eyes watching them.

Tristan thought for a moment on what they had said then...burst out laughing. He gave a laughter akin to someone who thought they just heard the sentence of a lifetime, then calmed down, letting his thoughts slow down. She really....did not grow up in a good way did she? He for one had a nice enough childhood, but he was exposed to plenty more fraught lives in his lifetime, some of which he had helped go through. And condescending as it would sound to anyone who could read his mind, she was little different. He spoke again, his voice gentle again.

"I don't need to know your life story to know you're weak. I beat you in combat. Your communication skills are more lacking than mine. You are for the most part, alone. I haven't lived your life and you haven't lived mine. But similarities can be drawn and be used to make educated assumptions.". He put his hands in his pockets and waltzed in front of her, her attacks not doing any harm to him as they had been in the safe zone anyhow. Looking her in the face, hands still in pockets, he bent down from the waist to her height and gave a serious look, saying "I know this is a death game. I've seen my friends who one day shared drinks fall to the Hydra on Floor 9, burnt to a crisp like Rue, Argumail and Mayonaka. Or players murdered right before me, like Argumail who was attacked by Celesmeh, my best friend, but then given the killing blow by Mari. It may be pixels, but for all we know, their heads explode in the real world like in the film Scanners. Imagine that, Calrex's head exploding because you are too weak to protect him. That is what will happen if we don't work together in this game.".

Teayre snorted as the man in armour began to relate what had happened in the game to him and his friends. Her eyes narrowed as she let out a bone chilling laugh, facing the taller red head as he leaned down to talk to her as if she was a child. A hand on her hip as she tilted her head raising an eyebrow at the patronisation Tristan was attempting. “You’ve seen players murdered? You’ve had your friends killed? In a game? Sure there’s a good chance they’re dead. However at least you had the mercy of not hearing them scream in pain. The mercy of just having to watch them as they burst into shards. The simple mercy of not having to clean up.”

Staggering back slightly Teayre grins her eyes glistening. “Too weak to protect Calrex? You have no idea between us Tristan. Don’t even presume. I know I can’t protect the man I am marrying alone. Hell why do you think I party with people! I KNOW I CAN’T DO IT ALONE ALREADY.” The girls voice reached screeching levels as her anger flared up before she fell to her knees, punching the ground hard enough for the immortal object sign to flicker up. “You know I’m weak without hearing my life story? Maybe… Maybe I’ve just tired of living. The person closest to me was brutally murdered in front of me. My own sister. Think on that. It gets even worse, do you want to know who did it? The person who was supposed to protect us. Shield us from that stuff. Our Father. He’s not my dad. I know he’s in this game somewhere. If I ever see him, then this marker will go orange.” The girl raised her hand angrily as she swatted at the floating marker above her head.

Tears began to splash onto the ground by her fist as she pushed herself up and met his eyes. “You’re right, I am weak. I am weak because I’ve tired of the burden I carry Tristan. The thoughts that swarm around inside my head, I can’t make sense of because they’re too many of them. Each telling me to do a different thing, the message always the same.” Her fist clenched extremely tight Teayre steps towards the man clad in armour and starts directly into his face her voice quiet now. Not threatening but calm with a bitterness. “My life has been hell. I don’t know what your life has been like but don’t judge me before you know everything. Death? Well that’s just a fact of life, people die when people die.”

Tristan could only feel his heart sink as Teayre spoke, at this point not even hiding behind anything anymore and just saying the matter for what it was. He sighed and gave a weak smile to what she said. For sure it seems he couldn't quite get through to her, but at the least she was telling him everything, which was a start in some ways. After all, it was better than denying what happened and facing the problem head on, even if it could be argued her approach may be a bit wonky. "You're right, I haven't seen people die as a mess in front of me, even if I did hear their cries of anguish. I don't need to either, the loss was enough for me."

She went on to say something rather contradictory, which was that he didn't know anything about him, only to repeat what as he said such that he hit the nail on the head. It maybe was better to say that she didn't think he could fully accept what she had been through, something he never does want to either. He scratched his cheek in thought as she basically screamed in frustration everything. "If you're tired of living, then maybe you should reconsider what you live for. Since clearly whatever you're doing right now isn't working. I get that it all happened, but we can't fix the past. We can only work with the now and future. And I'll do what I can to help with that. If that includes killing your father, so be it. We'll just take Redemption afterwards. I've never had my family backstab me, but I sure as hell don't want it to happen to anyone else either.". His voice was still calm as usual, though breaking at points. It was a lot of emotional pressure to think about and he was attempting to tip toe a fine line here.

Tristan looked right back at her gaze with gentle eyes and said "Well you've finally admitted it all, which makes it far easier to understand it. So why not let me help? I don't need to judge someone to see a person and think 'I really want to help them'. Is there something wrong with it? Since you lacked the family to provide you support, do you now push away others who try to instead? Consider having someone else in your life who you can trust. Listen to voices outside of your head and go anew."

Her low tone of voice continued as she replied to the red head. “I never said death was easy to deal with.” Meeting his eyes before turning her face to one side Teayre grits her teeth again as a tear begins to roll down her cheek. The wind began to pick up whipping her clothing backwards. The heavens clouded over as a soft drizzle started. Taking a few steps away from Tristan the girl looks up at the gloomy sky as he continues talking to her. Her hand slipped down to the Oikawa Kanashiki’s hilt knuckles going bright white, the entirety of her body shaking.

A short barking laugh escaped from the lips of the girl as she , “Redemption? I don’t even know if I’d want to take the quest… That orange symbol floating above my head? Sure I’m an easy target for everyone. No one would bat an eyelid at killing me, that’s fine. It’ll signify the start to a new life though.” Lowering her head Teayre gazed at the horizon blinking slowly before she turns around to face the commandant.

Before she could continue the man spoke again, this time trying to reassure her. The shaking of her body suddenly stopped as her right hand reaches over to the hilt of her blade. Her left hand slowly shifting down to hold onto the sheath. “Someone I can trust? Voices outside of my head? Don’t be ridiculous Tristan. At the moment, in this life the voices inside my head are the only ones I can listen to. They drive me, when I die then I'll listen to the voices outside of my head. Now move, unless you want to get hit.” Her voice was sharp as she spat her words at the ginger standing next to her.

Tristan stared at the girl as she spoke, going through a whole variation of emotions from what it appeared. It included unabated sadness from the tear roll, to laughing and effectively spitting at his words, then to even daring to threaten him. He made an audible sigh as he put his hands to his hips with his eyes closed, looking down for a second. Then he walked to her very front where she was ready to attack him and gave her a vertical karate chop to the head which would do damage, but the intent behind it clear. "And here was me thinking that you'd be somewhat bright and and not a complete and utter fool. You really think hitting me would work, especially after the duel? I took you for someone who could maybe be reasoned with, but maybe you are beyond rescue. You seem willing enough to end your life on the spot, so do it, you have a sword. Then try and follow through with your flawed logic and listen to voices outside your head, when your brain haemorrhages into death in the real world as your body disintegrates into pixels. Watch people forget all about you as they are too busy to deal with your emotional scarring.", Tristan pointed to the multiple visible scars on his face and traced them down his neck, where they would continue to go down, "Since they will be too worried about their own. Calrex will go about with life and find someone else and everyone else will deal with more serious matters at hand such as clearing Sword Art Online. Watch as your life ending means jack [censored] to anyone. You're far too willing to throw away what is being given to you on a silver platter, instead going for a route that is just empty and benefits no one.".
He sighed as he turned his back to her, the Twinfire Reflector on his back humming with heat, as though almost alive. "You still have time to reconsider. To not be someone who is of no use to Calrex or anyone else, because you're going to go off and get yourself killed anyway.".

Raising an eyebrow as Tristan stepped closer beginning his rant Teayre moved at the precise moment the karate chop made contact her blade glowing a bright red as she moved around the armoured person her blade shimmering as several of them rushed forwards. Swaying like the wind Teayre avoided their attacks as she moved a short distance away from Tristan. The Oikawa Kanashiki singing as a vicious storm erupted around her from the blade. Wind sliced through four of the antmen that were nearby. Stopping after her attack the red head rested a hand on her hip as she looked over at Tristan. “You’re an idiot, I told you to duck so it’d be easier for me to deal with the [censored] interruption.”

Looking back Teayre saw more antmen had started to surround them. Walking backwards till she touched backs with the Azure Brigade Commandant the red head spoke again vile under tones to her every words. “You were right about you being dense, I really do think it’s a tossup between you and Zelrius at the moment.” As more of the antmen surrounded them the girl let out a heavy sigh. “Besides you misunderstand me. I’m going to end the torment that… That man has put me through and start a new life from there. Rendering this current one dead. It’ll be a life where I can focus on clearing this stupid death game.”

ID: 37743 BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 9 (7 + 2 LD) MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 14/33 (19 Used)
Tristan: 140/140 Energy: 35/35

Antman 1: 0/70 ((9 + 2 Charge) * 8 – 18 MIT)
Antman 2: 0/70 ((9 + 2 Charge) * 8 – 18 MIT)
Antman 3: 0/70 ((9 + 2 Charge) * 8 – 18 MIT)
Antman 4: 0/70 ((9 + 2 Charge) * 8 – 18 MIT)

Antman 5: 70/70
Antman 6: 70/70
Antman 7: 70/70
Antman 8: 70/70

Antman 9: 70/70
Antman 10: 70/70
Antman 11: 70/70
Antman 12: 70/70

Loot:

4 x Materials

Edited by Teayre

Tristan sighed as she spoke, moving around him to attack and dealing with the antmen. She really did assume he was some mindreader, able to pick up a total change of intention in the conversation with no hint at all. He rolled his eyes and said "It would be nice if you tell me when you derail the conversation, then I can pick up on these things rather than getting lost because you're on an entirely different tangent.". He didn't take his spear out yet but took his shield and used Howl, making all the Hate be on him from the monsters from a near ear breaking loud roar. Fighting Spirit after all made his attacks and roar louder to draw more attention, and that it indeed did.
Seeing Teayre attack, he wondered whether it was still worth the effort. Her mind was difficult to figure out and her intentions either unclear, or just horribly confused to herself as well. Not to mention the pure hatred underlying each word, which made it impossible to figure left from right further with her. The only thing it broadcast to other people was 'I hate myself and everyone else and screw you for existing, even if you help'. He sighed again, really starting to believe his own words and thinking she really was beyond rescue. Maybe he should have words with Calrex later about this all afterwards.

ID: 37753 BD: 10 (ignored) CD: 2 LD: 6 (ignored) MD: 4

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 14/33 H: 1
Tristan: 140/140 Energy: 35/35 H: 4

Antman 5: 70/70
Antman 6: 70/70
Antman 7: 70/70
Antman 8: 70/70

“You should have noticed idiot, they had been gathering around us for quite some time.” Teayre looked left and right sighing for a moment.  “Eight more to go I think Tristan. Let’s sort this out quickly.” Stepping forwards Teayre quickly sweeps the Oikawa Kanashiki around her the blade glowing a brilliant silver as she slices a half-moons on both sides of the fighting pair. The health dropped but not as much as she had hopped, glancing up at her energy bar Teayre gritted her teeth. The ants she had just struck swarmed in towards Tristan their pincers clacking. Rolling away Teayre watched as their blades were easily deflected by the shield. “Tristan, once these nuisances are dead will talk some more okay?”

ID: 37761 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) CD: 9 MD: 2

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 3/33 H: 2
Tristan: 140/140 Energy: 35/35 H: 4

Antman 5: 34/70 36DMG ((9 * 6) – 18 MIT)
Antman 6: 34/70 36DMG ((9 * 6) – 18 MIT)
Antman 7: 34/70 36DMG ((9 * 6) – 18 MIT)
Antman 8: 34/70 36DMG ((9 * 6) – 18 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

Tristan chuckled as she spoke. He wasn't really one for noticing these things, but then he is generally complacent about the offensive capabilities of enemies on floors. He knew full well that his offensive capabilities had much to be wished for, but his defensive were some of the best, which meant he never greatly worried about the attacks from enemies. The enemies going in with the attack against Tristan, Tristan attacked back with his own sword arts and their weapons clash, their weapons parrying against one another and leading to no result, so Tristan waited for their next attack.

ID: 37803 BD: 2 CD: 5 LD: 5 (ignored) MD: 2 Both miss 

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 14/33 H: 2
Tristan: 140/140 Energy: 33/35 H: 4

• 2 weeks later...

The antmen surrounded Tristan their weapons flailing as the all swiped at him their blades managing to bite through his armour slightly. However what they were not prepared for was the retaliation of his thorns. The armour biting stung them back even harder than when they had hit him. Watching as the mobs where blown back a bit Teayre starts to head try and slip out from the combat however the other mobs that weren’t attack Tristan were blocking her path not letting the red head through. Tutting Teayre takes a few steps back keeping the Oikawa Kanashiki low her eyes darting the girl prepares herself. "Trist I need to back up to regen some energy."

ID: 39515 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC)  CD: 1 MD: 8

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 4/33 H: 2 (1 Regen)
Tristan: 136/140 Energy: 35/35 H: 4
4*(33-60MIT) = 4DMG

Antman 5: 28/70 Thorns Activated 6 DMG
Antman 6: 28/70 Thorns Activated 6 DMG
Antman 7: 28/70 Thorns Activated 6 DMG
Antman 8: 28/70 Thorns Activated 6 DMG

Edited by Teayre

Tristan nodded to Teayre as she spoke and said they needed to regenerate energy, looking at the enemy. He took it upon himself to strike with the sword art Hurricane, dashing forward at the enemy and allowing his spear to connect several times with his multiple spins of the spear, twirling it with his hand. It didn't do much damage, but then he wasn't about to start claiming that he was any sort of damage dealer in the first place either. Tristan sighed at his damage, starting to hope he maxes Block soon so he could focus on his weapon skill after. The enemies were blown back by the force of the blow so never attacked him.

ID: 39574 BD: 8  CD: 4 MD: 3 Miss

SA Hurricane used, 7 * 4 = 28. 28-18=10 damage.

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 4/33 H: 2
Tristan: 140/140 Energy: 27/35 H: 6

Antman 5: 18/70
Antman 6: 18/70
Antman 7: 18/70
Antman 8: 18/70

As she started to back up one of the ants started to turn around and make its way towards her. Teayre looked around and saw that Tristan had his hands full as several mobs swarmed over him blocking off his any escape roots. Where they had been jumbled together their attacks fell around the red head missing him. Teayre looked back at the mob that had come towards her and met it with the full force of her blade. The weapon leaving great long red marks across the antman’s chest and arms. Finally a swift vertical chop caused the ant to shimmer for a moment before dispersing into pixels.

ID: 39578 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 7 (6 + 1 LD) MD: 1

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 5/33 H: 2 (Regen 1, Used 5)
Tristan: 
140/140 Energy: 27/35 H: 6

Antman 5: -9/70 (9 * 5) - 18 = 27 DMG

1 x Material

Edited by Teayre

Tristan noticed Teayre use a sword art and killed one of the opponents, to which Tristan smiled, since it meant they were getting there with getting this entire fight done. He had guessed Teayre probably took on more than she had wantd to, though with her high HP the attack of the enemies were probably still not of that great a concern to him. He howled to ensure he had the attention of the monsters, then took the blows of the enemy like they were nothing compared to him, effectively laughing them off without actually doing so.

ID: 39835 CD: 4 MD: 7

Teayre: 137/137 Energy: 5/33 H: 3 (-4+12)
Tristan: 
140/140 Energy: 28/35 H: 10

Antman 9: 64/70
Antman 10: 64/70
Antman 11: 64/70
Antman 12: 64/70