[PP: F3] <<EaL: Mats!>> Twin Claws and The Masamune [Kalesh] [Complete]

The frenzied Berserker wen to work on the the ghoul that had taken a nom on his shoulder. A blur if black and crimson could be seen as he moved with his clawed hands digging, ripping, rendering and spoiling the already dead carcass of the ghoul until there was nothing left of it but a pixels and dust. Opal shook her head, she still was awe struck by his ferocity and wished she had a more lively routine of attack. Unsheathing the blade from a good distance, the raven haired woman buckled down and set foot activating <<Sprint>> and then right after that <<Charge>> and she blew past Kalesh in a blink of an eye. The weapon pulsated with a silver polish as she took wind towards the first ghoul and started up her Sword Art <<Wa Shu>>. Due to the sheer speed and force of the attack, if Kalesh by chance had caught even a glimpse of her attack, all he could see was the final chop as it licked over the Ghouls face and before being ripped from its body. Orange damage marks littered the undead being as Opal gave a small hop backwards, its focus was now on her. 

"I figured since you can kill in one strike, we can just pick them off one by one and reserve some energy that way. Unless that one hit kill takes a lot of energy off ya. But we got this covered...We aren't the pipsqueaks from a few weeks ago, are we?"  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 88 [Hate 1, Ghoul 1]
Energy: 17/22
<<Charged>> Sword Art: Wa Shu, -5 Energy, 40 Dmg 

Ghoul1: 15/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul2: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG) 
Ghoul3: 44/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG
)

ID: 36115
BD: 7+1 = 8

Edited by Opal

Kalesh grinned and said "Ohh~! I'm fine energy wise... kinda." He says as he approaches the unharmed ghoul, letting Opal handle her new friend as he gets ready for his own. "You see, my armor..." He brings his left hand forward, the hand straight like he was going to karate chop, but instead he was going to treat his hand as his sword. "It has this neat little trick" He slashes twice at the incoming undead limbs, slicing the tendons with surgical precision so all it managed to do was flop its arms a bit. "Even if they don't succeed, if hostile action is taken towards me..." He rushes forward, slicing across the zombie's knee, and then the opposite leg from behind. "I regenerate a little bonus energy if I'm lucky." He grins mischievously as he jabs his hand into four spots in the ghoul's back, essentially crippling the monster as he idly walks over the beast and raises his hand high, the tips of his fingers aimed for where the head and spine connect. The seventh and final strike of the now laying undead finishing off the monster who then shattered apart! "I like to think I am, but that's up to opinion." He grinned wickedly. The monster had been all but executed, less of a fight and more putting it out of its undead misery. "I can kill two without rest I think." He does some math in his head before concluding "Three if I am very lucky." He chuckled softly and shrugs his shoulders, right now not being one such time. "Since I have you here, I am confident with us picking them off, no problem with me!"

The ghoul that had kept its attention on her was shambling weakly towards her. It always was the less energetic of the group, but at least it never gave up trying as it kept its arms outstretched!

HP List:
Opal: 88/88
Kalesh 75/76 (Concentration on CD! 5 Turns)
Energy: 4/19
Sword Art: Blade Spirits [8x7x1=56]

Ghoul1: 15/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul3: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG
) [56-11=45]

[ID# ][BD: 6(3+2+1)][CD: 11][LD: 5][MD: 1(3-3)]
[ID# ][MD: 1(2-4)]

+1 Material to Opal

Edited by Kalesh

It was good to know that Kalesh's specific build was paying off for him, as he explained while mowing down his opponent and sending him back six feet under. With a slight nod of her head she watched as the ghoul abruptly came towards her, its arm outstretched and moaning towards her, "Wouldn't be the first time I had a guy moan for me..." Opal flicked her wrist, the blade pulsated with an ivory glow signaling a sword art. There was no need to overkill this thing, and swept her Masamune blade upwards, leaving an afterimage trail of her blade as the ghoul's arms were cut off. Second strike followed with a sweeping motion cutting off both legs as she moved lower to cut it at the knees. Third strike cut off the remaining ligaments, fourth was a fresh thrust through the undead heart and a reverse chop to end the brutality. Flicking her blade to the side, the massive Masamune was flicked of any blood matter from the game, or any entrail slime it had produced before it was safely back in the confines of its sheath. 

"And that makes six dead ghouls and in record time. We can rest up and trek deeper into the forest. The quest I am on seems to be finished more or less." Opal slid the heavy saya over her shoulder and carried it like a gun with the hilt played out in the palm of her hand. The small break would do them both good, they can have a light snack and get back to work. Still loads of daylight left in the hours of the day, or so it appeared to be so...the forest was quite particular about blocking the light out. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 88 [Hate 1, Ghoul 1]
Energy: 13/22 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Wa Shu, 5 Energy, 40 Dmg

Ghoul1: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul3: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG
) 

ID: 36124
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]
LD: 2 OOC: fail...

+1 Material

Edited by Opal

Kalesh grinned at Opal's comment, smiling happily as he said "Hm. I don't doubt it. Pity it wasn't a ladytype monster, then I'd have some reaaaally interesting intel." He chuckled happily as he connected dots in his head. Remembering the night they had met in the back of his mind and a particular comment she made before she fell asleep. C'est la vie, he supposed. He took a deeeep breath as she felled her monster, plopping himself down on the ground then and there with his clawed fingers dug into the dirt beneath him. "Ahh~! Breaks are niiiice~" He chuckled softly, looking to Opal curiously "I hope you got yourself a nice haul." He stretched out his legs while he sat there, waiting patiently for his stats to fill back up.

"Hm... More exploration? I suppose I am down with that." He liked the idea a fair bit honestly. He had only profited a tiny bit from their exploration, but he could make do with what he had if he really wanted to he supposed. "We're definitely getting tougher. I can survive on the higher floors... provided it's one at a time, I don't trust my luck after that little number limit." He shrugged his shoulders. He could deal but he wasn't so good at taking for the moment. He eventually moved to lay down in the dirt, arms and legs spread out as he sighed happily in utter relaxation!

"So lazy..." she said as he relaxed on the ground, not even a care in the world that the forest was covered in a thickly white opaque mist and that ghouls or something even more horrifying was around the corner. But he did say he could go to the upper double digit floors and not break much of a sweat. She admired his strength still, and sat down next to him with the saya propped against her shoulder, "But I guess a little lazy is nice every once in awhile...Thanks for the mats, by the way. Oooh! I should give you this as well..." Flicking her hand across her menu she engaged a small trade with Kalesh, inserting one Safeguard position that was able to alchemize before the trip.

"I heard that Halloween Even is coming up soon. That potion will help with your frenzy and you won't take any damage with the first attack of the enemy." 

-1 Safeguard Potion

Thread Summary: 

Opal: +7 Mats, +1 SP, Donating my thread Col to Kalesh [-200 Col], + 'x' Mats from GM roll
Kalesh: +1 SP, +400 Col [mine and his-thread], + 220 Col looted from Mobs