(PP-F4) Like A Boss (Sousuke, Koumori) COMPLETE

Boss info:

HP:125

Mitigation: 6

Damage: 10

Manta stood next to the city teleport, shivering in the cold. She regretted not buying some winter gear before heading up here, but it was a bit too late now. She had just messaged both Sousuke and Koumori, asking them if they'd help her with a boss she'd heard about, and she didn't want to be gone when they got there. It was some sort of giant yeti or something. She didn't know what rewards you got for beating it, but hopefully it was a lot of col or a powerful item. Still, even if they didn't get any rewards, at least she'd get to hang out with her two favorite people in the game. Hopefully they'd come soon before she froze to death. It was only thanks to her <<survivor>> skill, plus the fact that she was in a safe area, that she wasn't taking damage. Maybe Sousuke would make her another jacket if she asked nicely.

Edited by Manta Gaul
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousuke dropped from the warp zone into the frozen city looking for Manta. She had dropped him an invite to a boss fight and he couldn't wait to see her again. He dropped his hood as the snow didn't bother him and he didn't wear it when she was around he wanted her to see his face not a hood. He had also brought along a nice warm jacket for her with a fluffy hood. It didn't have any special effects but it should keep her warm. He walked to the meeting spot and waved at her when he saw her carrying the box under his arm with the cyan blue coat inside.

I woke up to a message from Manta. She asked me if I wanted to help her defeat some boss she heard about on the fourth floor. It sounded like fun plus I liked me some fourth floor so I equipped my gear, including a scarf, and ran out the door. I stepped through the teleport gate an emerged in Snowfrost town. I breathed in the cold air an exhaled. As cold as ever. Manta said where to meet her so I headed off in that direction. While I was walking I saw the guy I had met earlier, Sousuke, the one that thought I was a girl. He still didn't know I wasn't and I wasn't about to let him find out. But in order to do that id have to get to Manta first and tell her what was going on. And hope she'd play along. I threw down my hood and ran past him, bumping into his shoulder on purpose. "Sorry!" I yelled back. Manta was just ahead of us so I was sure that he saw her and she saw us. I ran up to her and gave jumped at her into a hug. "Manta how you been?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Then I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "He thinks I'm a girl. Please play along. It'll be great a promise" I let go of her and hoped to her side and smiled. I looked at the guy and made my smile disappear. "Oh it's you, the guy who likes to look at girls boobs"

Manta smiled as she saw Sousuke come through the portal, a box under his arm. She waved and leaned against the wall of a building. She felt a little rush of happiness every time she saw him now. She was glad that she had given him a second chance, and that he had given her a second chance, even though he didn't really know it. She had had chances to message him, but she had wimped out every time, so his isolation was partly her fault. Just then Koumori came through the portal. Seeing Sousuke, he ran over to her and jumped at her, hugging her. She should probably tell him that she was with Sousuke, as he looked to be 'marking' her as his or something. Just then he discreetly whispered to her. That explained it. She shoved Koumori off of her, hearing the part about Sousuke liking to look at girls boobs. Obviously he did, but the fact that someone noticed, meant that he must have been doing it to someone else recently. Her eyes widened and she marched over to him.

"Hey, Mine are the only ones you can look at!" She said angrily, not shouting, but pretty close. Her anger disappeared pretty quickly as she thought about what she'd said though. She blushed and looked down. "You know what I mean." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Sousuke was thrown off balance as that girl who a friend of Manta's bumped into him. He stumbled and was about to say something when she mentioned blobs he looked up and was about to say something before Manta scolded him. He blushed furiously at what she said because he remembered a time when they spent a few nights together. 

"Hey hey hold up I was trying figure out if she was a girl or not I still can't figure it out and you know I only look at yours ... Wait I didn't say that I mean errrrm ..." He found could finish that sentence and looked away sheepishly.

Manta didn't say no to what I said so I assumed she'd help me out. When she heard what I said to the guy she reacted a lot more strongly than I thought. She went up to him and said he was only aloud to look at hers. I couldn't believe it took that statement for it to connect that she was the girlfriend he mentioned earlier. I wondered why she didn't say something to me. I watched as the guy stammered to defend himself and saw yet another opening when he said he couldn't tell if I was a girl. I clenched my fists and stomped up next to Manta. I put my hands on my fists and leaned forwards to him. "You still can't tell?! Seriously dude? I can't believe you!" I reached up my hand and slapped him across the face then crossed my arms and turned my back to him. I tilted my head to talk to Manta. "Whys your boyfriend such a jerk to me? What did I do? Tell him that I'm a girl" Ahh today was going to be a good day. 

Manta gave Sousuke a punch on the shoulder. "I know what you mean." She turned to Koumori with a serious yet quizzical expression on her face. "It's not his fault." Manta grabbed hold of one Sousuke's hand and pulled him closer to her. "You are a bit lacking in that department. Sometimes im not so sure of your gender either." She said, absolute serious. He definitely acted like a girl sometimes. In fact, if she didn't know better, she might have thought he was a girl at first too.

Wait a second, how did she actually know that he was a guy? What if he was a girl and had been tricking her this whole time?!? Her face scrunched up as she considered this new point of view. If he was trying to trick Sousuke, than why wouldn't he be trying to trick her too! She reached out a hand and poked Koumori's chest a couple of times before relaxing. Thank goodness, that solved everything. He was a guy. Or was he? Maybe he was a she who actually was severely lacking? One could almost see steam coming from her ears as she tried to figure it out, contrasting greatly with her nose which was red from the cold.

Sousuke stood there just blinking stupidly with a large red hand print on his face and Manta pulled him closer he stood there for a second as she poked the girl a few times and stood looking like she was deep in thought then he remembered the present he had bought her. He looked at the box in his free hand before holding it out and stood there looking a little dumb

"Erm... Present." He said before mentally slapping himself. Really Sousuke is that the best you can do? He thought to him self. That girls slap must have knocked a few screws loose.

Manta punched Sousuke on the shoulder and then turned to agree with me. But then she gave me a very strange look. One that spelled trouble for me. Then she said it, she wasn't sure what my gender was either. I was shocked. I couldn't tell if she was just playing along or completely serious. Had I done things to make her think I was a girl. "Ehh?" Then Manta reached out and poked my chest. Her expression then told me that she absolutely wasn't joking. I had fooled her too. Was I seriously that girly? I was actually a little insulted. But I had to act fast, I could blow it if I did this wrong. When I knew what I had to do I almost cried in my head. I couldn't believe the lengths I would go to for a joke. I let my face grow beat read and brought my arms up to my chest as Manta continued to poke it. I channeled my inner girl and let out the most feminine scream I could muster. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I couldn't believe that sound came out of me. If that didn't convince them nothing would. When she withdrew her hand I clenched my arms to my chest and bent over a little bit. "Manta! I'm a girl! What's so wrong with having small breasts?" I let a tear stream down my face to finish it off. 

Edited by Koumori

Manta's mouth opened a little before she clamped it shut. As far as she could remember, he/she had never mentioned his gender. That settled it. She was just going to call him a her unless he said other wise. It appeared that she had offended Koumori, so she let go of Sousuke's arm and gave Kou a tight hug, her chest pressing up very noticeably against his back. It didn't feel awkward now that she knew Kou was a girl. She let go and backed up. "I knew you were a girl..." She turned back to Sousuke and accepted the box. He had a very cute way of presenting it to her, literally just saying 'Present.' She opened it up, and inside was a beautiful cyan colored coat, with a white fur trimmed hood. She pulled it out of the ox, and allowed the box to fade away into blue and green crystals. She pulled the coat on, and just as shed expected, it was a perfect fit.

"Thanks Sousuke. Your the best!" She exclaimed. She pulled out a potion and drank the small amount of liquid that was in it. A warmth spread through her body, and she felt a tingle in her ears, as well as at her tailbone. Her ears disappeared from where they were, and reappeared a bit farther up, except now they were shaped like a fox's ears, and covered in white fur, matching her hair color. Behind her a medium sized white fox's tail stuck out from her pants. She smiled over at Sousuke. "What do you think?" She asked. The fur inlined hood of the jacket had reminded her of the potion she had made earlier that day. She had been saving it for their date, but felt like this was a more appropriate time to use it, as it matched her outfit perfectly. 

-1 Animal Girl Potion (lasts for 24 hours IC time)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Sousuke at the moment became dumb struck at what just happened. Now he wasn't into that whole cat girl think but Manta looked absolutely adorable with Fox ears and a tail she was waging her tail behind her and he couldn't help but hug her.

"Wow you look so cute I have to admit it looks good on you, say do you have any other other potions about maybe me and Kou could turn into something too." He exlaimed as he kisses her on the cheek. He also loved how the coat looked on her and it suited her perfectly he at least had good taste in clothes.

The look on Manta's face was absolutely priceless. Well worth whatever the outcome of this eventually was. She stepped forward and hugged me, apologizing for the mistake she made. "Thanks...Manta" I said patting her hand. When she let go of me I stood up and wiped the tear off my face. I noticed Sousuke had presented a present to her and watched as she opened it up: it was a coat. She gleefully thanked him and quickly put it on. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out some sort of potion. After drinking it her ears dissapeared and were replaced by ones that looked like a fox, she even grew a fox tail too. I made a quick 180 from my sadness and clapped my hands together. "Ah" I ran over to Manta and touched one of her ears between two of my fingers. They were definitely real. "These things are so cute! I agree with jerk face they look great on you!" I smiled at her and stepped back. it was certainly an interesting look. I hadn't actually seen someone with animal ears before. "Nah I'm okay, I'm okay with how I look. They'd be weird on me anyway."

Manta gave a little shiver as Koumori rubbed one of her ears between his two fingers. It felt really good, like a nice back scratch, except on her ears if that made any sense at all. Her head moved with his hand for a few inches as he pulled his hand back, but not too far, so it wasn't too noticeable. She reached out and grabbed Sousukes hand and put it on her right ear. "Scratch." She commanded, putting her head up against his shoulder.

"And Im sure they'd look great on you Koumori. Still, I can make all types of potions." She explained to him. "You know where my shop is, right? If you stop in i'll make you a free good quality potion. Same for you Sousuke." She said. She was certain that Sousuke knew where her shop was located, but she wasn't all that certain about Kou. "My potions are temporary though, so nothing permanent." She explained.

Sousuke scratched Mantas ear gently as she spoke, he swore she shivered a little under his touch so he figured she enjoyed it. He watched the as her tail swished about gracefully and against the snowy back drop she looked beautiful.

"Gosh your beautiful." He said out loud. He blushed instantly and looked away embarrassed that he said it in front of her friend. It wasn't that he didn't want to say it but he didn't want Kou to feel uncomfortable with them doing couple stuff around her. Still he was glad he said it because he could have sworn Manta was grinning even though he couldn't see her face.

Manta seemed to like when I touched her ear because she trembled under my touched and followed my fingers when I pulled them away. She even asked Sousuke to do the same as she told me about her potion shop. "Well I you say so. But you look much better in girly stuff than I do. I'll stop by though. I've never seen your shop." After Sousuke was done gently harassing her ear he made a laughable childish comment about her being beautiful. Did people even say gosh anymore? Well I am talking about the guy who gives a present by saying the word "present". I guess "finesse" wasn't in his dictionary. Either way, seeing them like that made me realize how outcastes I'd always be with this stuff. Maybe I should try and find myself a girl friend too. But that was a problem for later, for now I had to be the pesky girl that got in their way and caused absurd amounts of misunderstandings. I quickly moved my face in between theirs and smiled as I looked back and forth at them. "Geez, get a room you two. Hey, I know! How about we go to a nice little diner before we start our adventure." I leaped back and spun around to face the other direct and struck a dramatic pose with my hand pointing in front of me. "Onward! And Sousuke, try not to eye up any other girls on the way there." I said as I winked at him. 

Manta continued to lean against Sousuke, holding his free hand. She found herself grinning stupidly, extraordinarily happy to have met up with Sousuke again. She found herself squeezing his hand lightly to make sure that he was actually there. "That's a great idea Kou. But I don't know about that. Next time we meet up, you should wear a dress, or a skirt." She said. She was still a little bit unsure as to his/her gender, but she would be absolutely convinced if he wore a dress. She didn't know a guy who was alive that would dare to cross that boundary.

She didn't comment on the fact that Kou seemed to think that Sousuke would eye up other girls on the way. She knew that she was holding his attention at the moment, even if his eyes wandered when she wasn't there. It was natural for guys. As long as it was just wandering eyes, and not anything else she would be fine with it.

Sousuke shook his head at Kou who seemed to think him unfaithful. He only had eyes for Manta and the only reason he looked at Kou in the first place was because he wasn't sure of her gender at the time.

"Kou I was only checking if you was a girl you know!" He called after her as she ran off ahead. He squeezed Mantas hand and leaned over her to give her a quick peck on the lips before nodding in the direction Kou had ran of in. 

"We had better go after her hadn't we?" He said as he began to lead the way.

I didn't know if I'd be able to get used to that, being called a girl. It was certainly weird and definitely not right but I was having way too much fun messing with them to care. That was until I heard Manta mention that I should wear a dress. I actually began to sweat a little when she suggested it. If I was sane I would've dropped the act right there. But apparently I'm not. I figured the best thing to do was play along for the moment and figure out a way out of it later. I didn't want to jump all over the idea though. "A dress? I haven't worn one in awhile so maybe I could try it." I said putting up my finger to my lip again. Please dear god don't let that happen. Either I'd have to think up and amazing plan or divine intervention would have to act in order to save me from that. When I started walking off Sousuke complained that he only looked at me to check my gender. I put up my hand in a wave without looking back. "Still haven't forgiven you." The two followed me as I led them to a resturaunt. I walked happily up to the door and smiled brightly as I held it open for them. There was hardly anyone inside so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I brought them over to a table and sat down in one of the 3 seats. I had to make a conscious effort to not sit like I normally did, like a boy. Instead I put my knees together and placed my hands on them. For some reason that was the most embarrassing thing for me so far so I began to blush slightly. 

"Yeah, we probably should." She said after Sousuke gave her a peck on the lips. To tell the truth she would have been fine with hanging back and continuing that kiss for a while. but that would have been rude to Koumori. Sousuke seemed to feel like he needed to defend himself against Kou's accusation, possibly because he was worried about her getting the wrong idea. She gave his hand a squeeze. "I believe you." She said. She felt like even though they had been apart for so long, that they still knew each other well enough that she hadn't even needed to say that. She trusted Sousuke, and believed that he trusted her in the same way.

Still, Kou was acting pretty weird, almost too feminine... The finger to the lips, the peculiar way of sitting, the wink from earlier. It all seemed just a bit forced. It was made even more strange by the fact that Manta had eaten with her before, twice in fact, in a café on the fifth floor. He most certainly hadn't acted like this. Everything was adding up, and she should have known from the start. She couldn't believe how obvious it was, and how she hadn't realized it before.

She sat down in her chair and scooted it over closer to Sousuke, almost protectively. She wasn't going to let Kou steal her boyfriend, no matter how hard she tried. Manta could be more seductive than her, plus, she had the advantage that Sousuke and her were already dating. It was on! Then she remembered, she also had that cute animal girl look going for her! There was no way she could lose to some other girl with her tomboyish chest and forced femininity. She put her finger on her lips, pouting a bit. "What do you think Sousuke?" She asked, gaze directed at the menu, but attempting to act as seductive as possible. She had the determination to win. And she would win. 

Edited by Manta Gaul

Sousuke blushed a little his hand still in Manta's. He wasn't completely dense to how things work but he wasn't a genius either he could tell she was trying to seduce him which was working to be truthful but he had absolutely no clue why she was doing it all of a sudden she basically said she trusted he wouldn't go off with another girl yet he also couldn't figure out why she was suddenly acting like this. 

"Oh uhm steak maybe well done?" He said referring to his own meal he thought if he was the only guy here he needed to act as masculine as possible and doing that meant he had to eat manly food and get his act together quickly so as to not appear a nervous idiot trying to show off. Instead he was going for a more confident vibe so he straightned himself up and UN equipped his coat showing his tight white shirt underneath with framed his was toned body before turning to Manta and putting his head out of view from Kou behind the menu and kissed Manta on the lips passonatly before straightening back up and asking what she was going to choose.

"What about you babe what you having?" He said as casual as he could muster letting go of her hand and putting his arm round her shoulder.