[PP-F1] [[COMPLETED]] Confusion (Sousuke)

Floor one. My greatest nemesis. No matter how hard I fought it always beat me. And by beat me I mean never let me leave. I was always in floor one and I didn't know why. Today I found myself sitting idle on a fountain close to the center of town. Like so many other days I had nothing else to do so I just wandered around until I got tired so I here I was. There wasn't really anyone around and the only people I saw just walked down the path every few minutes. I sighed as I looked up to the sky. The most excitement I had recently was when that Sousuke guy mistook me for a girl. Boy was that funny and super awkward for him. I wondered if I'd see him again, I wanted to see if I could keep pulling it off. Although my father would probably disown me if he saw this. I didn't care though it was way too entertaining for me. Plus what was the harm? But in any case, I just sat there and waited for something to happen. 

(I didn't make Koumori actually bump into you because that would be god modding. But when you do come in can you make it so that you don't see him(her)?)

(also yes I made it at a fountain to reference your other thread)

Edited by Koumori

Sousuke was wandering around floor one, unsure as to why he was there. Usually he would wander the second floor looking for some newish players to help out or he would be spending time with Manta. He sat down on the edge of a fountain that a few people seemed to have taken a liking to and sighed to himself. Manta was busy working her shop and he was just killing time till she got done. What he wouldn't do for something intresting to happen right now to keep him entertained. Boredom was not something he enjoyed and he was adamant that he wouldn't stay bored for long. But what could he do?

Some higher power must've heard my thoughts because not too long after I thought of it Sousuke appeared right in front of me. He walked over to the fountain and took a seat on the side opposite me. Perfect. Now I could have some fun. I swiped open my menu and unequiped my chest plate and sword just so I'd look more casual before I made my moves. Instead of getting up and walking over to him I crawled on my hands and knees on the fountain over to where he was sitting. In the same position I reached out my hand and poked his shoulder. When he turned to look at me I closed my eyes and tilted my head. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" 

Sousuke felt a poke on his shoulder and turned to see Manta's friend inches away from his face as she asked him what he doing. He jumped in comical fashion nearly falling into the fountain but managed to catch his balance. She asked him why he wasn't with Manta and he exhaled deeply blowing his hair out of his eyes in frustration.

"Shes making up some potions today I'm meeting her later for a date. So I'm just killing time right now." He said turning to face her again. She was so close he could feel her breath on his neck and he shuffled back just a little trying to hide his blush.

Ahh that was too easy. He jumped inches in the air practically the second I touched him. I could see that he got even more flustered when he turned and saw it was me. He turned away from me and told me that she was busy at the moment but they'd be meeting for a date later. I felt happy that Manta had found a guy. She had been a little down when I met her and this was probably helping her out. I was actually glad for her, but that didn't mean I had to treat this guy well. He turned back to look at me again but quickly looked away. He shuffled away from me a little bit and I could see that his face had gone red. I smiled. I leaned forward and put my face in front of his. Not too close that it would be outside my comfort zone, we were both guys after all, but close enough to bother him. "What's this? Happy to see me?" He wasn't just going to casually blush and get away with it. 

Sousuke had no choice but to look at her as she leaned in closer instead he averted his gaze to try not to give anything away but it was obvious he was flustered by the girl. It was nice to get some company sure but he didn't want this. And what if Manta found out? Her weapon could do some serious knock back and damage so he certainly didn't want to bring down her wrath.

"I have a girlfriend you know?" He stuttered still blushing. He had no idea what was going on and he tryed to lean back but fell with splash straight into the fountain.

The guy was practically frozen solid. He was so unprepared for what was going on he had no idea what to do in order to diffuse the situation. His face was even redder as he tried to look away from me. He eventually squeezed something out about having a girlfriend. Shouldn't have said that bud. "So?" I whispered in his ear. It was then that he totally lost it and began falling into the fountain. I instinctively grabbed his hand to try and save him, forgetting all about the joke, but I ended up being pulled in as well. I fell into the water with a splash and was fully emerged. I threw my head above the water and sat up on my knees. My bangs, which had always been off my face, where now covering my whole forehead down to my eyes. That probably only made me look more like a girl, that was actually the reason I kept them off my forehead in the first place. All right, show time. I slumped forward and put my hands at my side in the water before pouting. "Look what you did? You got me soaking wet? You did it on purpose didn't you?" 

Sousuke Sat there spluttering before he shook his head and looked the girl who can somehow fell in the fountain next to him. When she said he had done it on purpose he started chocking again before he coughed up a small gold fish which landed with plop in the water and swam away. He watched it swim away in confusion before he answered the question.

"I'm pretty sure your the one who grabbed me so it's Your fault and what did you think was going to happen after you said that? Anyway here you'll catch a cold." He said standing up and offering his hand out to the girl to help her up.

I laughed as I watch him spit a goldfish out of his mouth. Who puts gold fish in fountains anyway? He stared at it for a few seconds before beginning to defend himself. "I was trying to help you. I was just talking, I didn't think you'd lose it like that." I said in the same position. Eventually he stood up and walked over to me with his hand extended. He said I'd get a cold if I stayed in there longer. I offered up my hand and he helped me up. I walked over to the edge of the fountain and hoped out. I stood on solid ground with my arms and legs outstretched and watched the water drip off of me. "Well this stinks."

Sousuke kind of took pity on the girl standing there with her clothes wet through. He took off his trench coat and draped it over her shoulders. Before she could say a word he grabbed her hand and began dragging her to the nearest tavern which he knew always has a fireplace so could dry off.

"Don't get any ideas ok a friend of Manta is a friend of mine and I'm not having you catching a cold out here." He said as he pulled her along.

I was surprised when the trench coat wrapped around me. If I had to say one nice thing about the guy I guess he was at least chivalrous. But when he grabbed my hand I had to fight of the impulse to punch him in the face. Dude was just holding my hand like it was no big deal. I didnt have a chance to say anything before he started pulling along so I only grunt when I was yanked. "Ahh" When he pulled me he still said he didn't want me to catch a cold but not to get any ideas. I had no ide where he was taking me though but I had had enough of the hand holding. "You're holding my hand you know? How would that look?" I said to him as he walked along. 

Sousuke stopped for a second before he continued on with what he doing. Manta would be more irritated if he let her friend freeze he thought so there was no harm in it. Besides Kou was in position to argue since it was her fault. He opened the tavern door and led her to a seat by the fire before sitting her down and taking his coat back.

"There it would be worse if I let you freeze besides your one to argue you practically dived in after me." He said taking a seat opposite her and holding his hands out over the warm fire, rubbing them together every now and then.

Sousuke paused for a second before continuing. It would be pointless to put up a fight so I let him drag me into a tavern. He opened the door and brought me to a table by the fireplace where I took a seat. He reached out and took his coat back before taking a seat himself. "Correction: tried to save you." I said to him mock irritated. He was right though I was pretty uncomfortable in the wet clothes. I brought up my menu and unequiped my own coat, leaving me in only my vest and pants. Oh gee it's a good thing there was no hair on my arms. I just keep getting manlier in my mind. We're all these things really that obvious to other people and I just never noticed? That would suck. I sat back in my seat and let the fire cool me. He really was a nice guy. It wasn't my intention originally, but I was really getting to test him to see how good a guy he was. If he acted like this all the time it seemed like he'd be pretty good for Manta. But for now, more playing. "Hey, am I really that weird?" I asked as I looked at the ground.

Sousuke looked up a little irritated at the girls question. Sure she wasn't exactly perfect and something about her seemed off but she wasn't weird. In fact he'd feel more annoyed if another girl didn't try and hit on him. To him it proved to Manta that he was loyal to her and as awkward as it was to have her friend tease him he thought it would make for aan intresting friendship.

"Your not weird no but I don't see why your hitting on me." He said without looking at her to try avoid another awkward confrontation.

Sousuke looked over at me with irritation at my question. The look was unexpected but I suppose not out of the realm of possibility I was definitely doing weird stuff though. Eventually he turned away and told me I wasn't weird but asked why I was hitting on him. Yuck, don't say it out loud dude. "Who said I was hitting on you, silly (barf)? I'm only being myself." I said with puppy dog eyes as I put my hands under my legs to sit on them. I was really testing this guy hard. He was holding up pretty well. But then again if he did fall for me that would mean my death. If I could out cute a girl my fate was sealed. 

Sousuke shrugged at that comment it certainly seemed like she was flirting and if not then something else was going on but he couldn't figure it out instead of asking about it he decided that instead he would just see how things went it was an interesting situation to in that was for sure.

"Do you want a drink or summat to help you warm up." He asked as he continued to warm himself by the fire.

No matter how he reacted I was having fun. It definitely beat sitting on tat dumb fountain all day. Some one really did hear my prayers. Maybe Kayaba was watching me. I almost shuddered when I thought about that. Less you think about him the better. Sousuke seemed to ignore my comment and instead asked if I wanted something to drink. That for some reason reminded me of the hot chocolate Manta had earlier. I hadn't had any in a long time so I could definitely go for that. I spun to the table and put my arms on it and leaned forward. "Do they have hot chocolate? I'd love that!" I said with unintentionally sparkling eyes. 

Sousuke smirked at how she reacted when offered a drink and hot chocolate too? How typical for a girl who was cold to want one of those he thought. He waved over a waiter and placed an order for a flag on of mead and a hot chocolate before sitting back and observing the girl intently trying to figure her out.

Sousuke smiled at my reaction and called over a waiter. He order something for himself along with my hot chocolate before returning his attention back to me. He just stared at me. I assumed he was trying place his finger on what I was really doing. I decided I'd better say something before he had to much to think about. "So, you kinda just came out of nowhere didn't you? What's the deal between you and Manta?" This was a question I had actually been thinking about lately. Who was that guy? He wasn't in the picture when I met Manta and now he's already her boyfriend? There was a part of this picture that I wasn't seeing and I wanted to figure out what it was. "You can tell me. I'm trustworthy." I said with a smile just in case he wouldn't talk. 

Sousuke figured there was no harm in telling this girl their story after all it wasn't like anything to strange was going on at least. He sat forward and began to speak.

"Bout 8 months me and Manta were a couple we had a large group of friends who started dropping of the radar the first was my brother whose gear I inherited. He was killed in front of me. That started of the wheels in motion first was Arek who taught me everything one day he just vanished next was sol and Destiny my younger cousin they did appeared together. Finally Kitty vanished and it was at that point I decided to go after them. I travelled to the frontlines alone leaving Manta behind for her safety and I started clearing out all the mobs on the way to boss on my own trying to find them but never found a trace."

Their drinks arrived and he paid for them before looking at the girl.

"You with me so far?" He asked