[PP-F1] [[COMPLETED]] Confusion (Sousuke)

I listened intently as Sousuke told me his story. The surprise could probably been seen on my face at certain parts. I definitely wasn't expecting a tragic story like that. I just figured he left and miraculously came back or something. I put on my best sad girl face, "That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that." I finished my hot chocolate and placed it down on the table. Then I stood up and walked over behind Sousuke and leaned into his ear. "Well aren't you loyal, take care of her will you?" I stood back up and began to walk out the the door. "Sorry to cut our talk short, but I have somewhere to be. See you later." I waved as I walked out the door. I didn't actually have somewhere to be but I had enough of that for one day. It was time to go play baseball or something. Did they have that in SAO?

Sousuke waves goodbye to the girl a little confused at her sudden departure she was definitely intresting to say the least so he decided he would try catch up to her another time to try figure her out. He took a sip of his mead and sat back in his chair in front of the firem he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.