(PP- F7) A Romantic Evening

Manta waited by the teleport on the seventh floor for Sousuke to show up. She had sent him a short message asking him to show up.

Hey Sous.

I was wondering if you would meet me by the floor seven teleport for a date. Bring your gear if your available.

Still, she wasn't entirely sure if he was going to show up. She hadn't checked her message hub yet, so he may have already sent her something letting her know he would be there, or that he was busy. Still, the weather was nice, and so was the scenery. She didn't feel like stirring to check her messages, or to go anywhere else. Maybe she'd take a nap while she waited. She sat down and leaned against a rock, her eyes closing slowly until she was sound asleep.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousuke received a message from amanta telling him to meet up for a date so of course he replied and set out. What was strange was he was asked to bring his gear so he did but he has no idea why. What was also strange was that they were to meet up on the seventh floor so he had no idea what they were going to do. Once he arrived at the meeting place in full combat gear he noticed Manta asleep so he thought he'd have some fun. He began to draw on her face.

By now Manta was fast asleep, her head lolling a bit to the side and her mouth partially open. Not even the feeling of a writing instrument on her face would be enough to wake her up. She was having a really nice dream about pumpkin pie and hot chocolate. Of course, Sousuke was there, but strangely Koumori was too. Or should she say Kou, because not only was he wearing a skirt, he also was filling out his shirt quite nicely. It was weird, but at the same time it was a dream, so everything seemed perfectly normal.

(#Premonitions)

Sousuke drew a pair of glasses and a moustache on Manta and stood back to admire his handy work. It should teach her not to fall asleep randomly in the middle of no where. After all she could have been pked by someone if she wasn't waking up to him drawing on her face. He grinned to himself and took a seat next to her waiting for her to wake up still in his combat gear.

Manta woke up to the feeling of someone sitting down next to her. She mumbled a few incoherent words, amounting to "Uh-mmm. ughhhh." As she sat up looking around with bleary eyes. Her hair was also a bit messing, but the thing she noticed first was the peculiar feeling on her face. She couldn't express it, but she automatically knew what had happened. She looked over next to her and found the culprit. "Hey Sousuke. What'd you do, the mustache? The glasses? Not both." She asked. She wasn't angry, even though she probably looked extraordinarily stupid thanks to Sousuke. And it wasn't the drawing on her face, it was the quality. She couldn't see it herself, but Sousuke was never very good at aiming, even if he was just drawing on someone's face. She knew this from experience. "I always wondered what'd id look like with glasses and a mustache. What are you doing here by the way?" She asked, still a bit tired and having forgotten about their meeting.

Sousuke giggled as Manta woke up next to him and had figured out he had drawn on her face he had to admit it wasn't to bad a drawing although it needed a touch up he had to admit.

"Ehhh I'm here for our date remember?" He told her as he tried to figure a way he could make his moutashe he had drawn curly with out her noticing.

Manta leaned over closer to him and held still. "You look like you want to fix something. Im gonna humor you and not attempt to wipe this off. Im sure it's a masterpiece and Id hate to smear it." She said, grinning before putting on her poker face to allow him to fix what he needed to fix. When he was finished she would lean back and give him a big grin, laughing with him on the inside. Shed always wanted to do this to another person, it only made sense for him to want to do it too. "Oh, right. It was just so beautiful that I fell asleep. Ummmm. Right. I was thinking we could have a romantic date where we went and fought monsters together, and sneak kisses when we get the chance."

Sousuke finished up his drawing and couldn't help but giggle he had to admit she looked rather silly but cute as well in a weird way. He got up and offered Manta his hand. He liked that idea getting some fighting done and doing it as a couple. She knew how to please a man when it came to these kinds of things.

"Well then lead the way I'm ready for whatever you have planned for us." He said optining to keep his hood down for once. He wouldn't be able to kiss her if he had it up after all.

Manta wondered momentarily how she was supposed to kiss him without him looking at her marker glasses and bursting out laughing. And it was hard to kiss someone when they were bursting out in laughter. They'd cross that road when they came to it. Manta reached out a hand and grasped his, pulling herself to her feet. "I just thought we'd hike into the mountains and fight whatever we came across." She gave his shoulder a little friendly bump with her fist and started walking to the edge of the town.

Sousuke followed her a few steps behind stretching his arms up and yawning. He hadn't slept much the past few days but that was because he had been busy getting ready to reopen his shop. It was hard work getting it all back in place but he couldn't wait to get started. The mountain ranges looked really impressive from here and he remembered his days back in his old guild when he came to train here. That was before he left for the frontlines and began working on clearing the mobs out for the guilds to reach the boss.

"Brings back memeries this does." He said out loud.

Manta looked back at Sousuke and slowed down so that they could walk side by side. "This is my first time being here. It really is beautiful. It rivals the setting sun reflecting off of the crystalline snow on the fourth floor." She thought for a moment as they exited the safe zone and entered the mountains. "That really is strange, and a bit cheesy I guess. But all of my favorite memories of this world have one thing in common. And that's you Sousuke." She said thoughtfully, the mustache and glasses on her face making her serious and thoughtful expression actually look kind of hilarious. She climbed on top of a large rock that was blocking the path and reached a hand down to help Sousuke over. She knew he didn't need help, but it was the thought that counted.

Sousuke reached up and grasped her hand allowing himself to be pulled up on to the rock as he grinned at the comment she made bout her best memories. He looked around once up on top with her and observered the landscape. To the west there was the valley which lead to the fields and to the north was the mountain he had venturered up once or twice.

"Where to the mountain or the valley?" He asked her as he stood behind her wrapping his arms round her waist and resting his head on top of hers.

"I would suggest that we sit down here and have a picnic, but I don't think we'll run into any mobs that way. Lets head out to the valley." She suggested, bringing her HUD up, and unequipping her bulky silver gauntlets. They were getting in the way of Sousuke's hug. That left her with an equipment slot, so she tapped and her new sword materialized in her hands, the pure white blade seeming to shine in the sun. She sheathed it and leaned on Sousuke, her head on his shoulder. "What do you think?" She asked, both about her new sword, and the direction they should go in. She was content to let him make the decision. From the logical standpoint it also made the most sense since he had been on the floor before.

Sousuke looked down at the blade his scarf style cape blowing in the wind behind them. The craftsmanship of the blade was remarkable not unlike his own. The blade gleaming in the low sun.

"Thats one heck of a blade." He remarked before turning his head towards the valley. He knew there were plenty of mobs about down there and of the two locations they were the weaker ones so he deemed it safer.

"The valley sounds great too so what are we looking for?" He asked pulling her a little closer.

Manta grinned over at him. "Something to hit of course!" She exclaimed. She had heard that there were mountain lion mobs, and wolfs, and even some oversized goats in the area. Hopefully they would run across on of them on their way to the valley. She jumped off of the rock, doing a flip in the air and landing on her feet below. She courteously waited for Sousuke before starting to walk in the direction of the valley. She spoke up. "Well, I modeled my sword after yours, with a few changes. I inverted the colors, and switched them around a bit. Also it's a rapier and not a straight sword, so the style was already fundamentally different. It's named Loves Oath." She said, talking as they walked.

Loves oath he thought to him self it was pretty much the opposite of his own weapon bloods oath. It amused him a little since his was made to hurt an enemy as much as possible and keep the pressure on where as her weapon seemed be a swifter end.

"I like the idea I have to admit I'm quite flattered." He said as he followed her along the path.

Manta nodded in Sousuke's general direction before she heard a crunch coming from a ledge above them. She dived to the side and the mob leapt right over her, landing behind her and skidding. It was a larger than normal mountain lion, with wickedly long and sharp claws, and fangs that dripped saliva. She unsheathed her sword and stabbed at the creature. It slipped to the side and her sword hit thin air. "Get him Sousuke!" She called out, taking another stab at hitting the creature. They had finally found someone to hit, and she wasn't going to miss the next time.

ID# 36668 results:

Battle: 2 (+2)=4 Miss

Craft: 9 +1 energy

Loot: 17

MOB: 4 (-4)=0 Miss

Lion: 32/32

Manta: 68/68

Sousuke: 69/69

Energy: 15/16 (-2(Miss)+1 (Koumori Hitter)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Sousuke rushed in and slid under the Lion and it jumped towards him now focusing on him instead of Manta. He decided to go all out and activate his sword art as he slid underneath aiming for a big hit.

Horizontal squaure 4x6 stunned plus bleed =total 28 damage 

BD 8

Lion 4 hp

Sousuke 69/69

Energy 9/16

Edited by Sousuke

Manta bought her sword around. She wasn't going to miss the opportunity that Sousuke's attack had given her. The lion was in the red, apparently extremely low on damage mitigation. Maybe it was more of a high attack low defense type of mob. In which case she wasn't about to let it hit her, because who knew what sort of attack power that Lion had. She didn't need a sword art for this, but she figured that she might as well. She raised her sword, activating the weakest of her skills, Linear. Her blade glowed red, and the system guided her jab directly into the lions skull. It's health sank down until there was none left, and it burst into crystals. She flicked her blade to the side and then sheathed it before running over to Sousuke and offering him a hand to help him up from where he had slid, before he could get up himself.

ID# 36681 results:

Battle: 4 (2) Hit- 7 DMG

Craft: 11 (+1 Energy)

Loot: 18 1 Mat

MOB: 9 (-4)= 5 Miss

Manta: 68/68

Sousuke: 69/69

Energy: 16/16

1 Mat

Edited by Manta Gaul

Sousuke sheathed his blade and jogged up to Manta with a grin before kissed her gently. It was quick and and easy fight but they got a material out of it so he was happy atleast. He was one step closer to 're opening his store and getting back to business.

"Ok what's next." He said cheerfully.