(PP- F7) A Romantic Evening

"Well, we keep going to the valley and hit things along the way. Then we have a picnic once we get there and on the way back we hit more things." She said, explaining how things should work. They could always change the plan and just have a make out session, but she felt like this was much more productive, as the point of this hunt was to get him mats for his shop. She pushed her silvery hair back behind her ear and gave him a little smile. "And do you mind if I wipe this marker off now? Or do you really like it that much?"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousuke swaggered over to Manta and pulled out a wet cloth and began wiping off the marker smiling at her as he did so. He finished up cleaning her off and smiled again before gesturing to the open valley ahead.

"Its all yours so where abouts are we are headed the field of flowers or the wooded area?" He asked.

Manta wrinkled her nose cutely as Sousuke rubbed the marker off with a wet cloth. When he was done she rubbed her sleeve on her face, drying up the little bits of wetness that he had left behind. Where to go... The wooded area would be more private, and they would be less likely to run into other people there. But the field of flowers was much more beautiful. "I don't really know the way to either, I was just going towards the valley. I guess the field of flowers though. It sounds more romantic." She gave him a hug and then backed up, motioning for him to lead the way.

Sousuke took Mantas hand and began to lead the way to the field of flowers that he knew was further down the mountain path. It was between the two sides of the valley and was quite secluded so what ever plans Manta had for them being alone would still be ok to go through with. What he was wondering about though was where all the mobs had gone. He remembered quite a few being around the last time he was here.

Manta turned and saw a flash of brow. She ducked, barely dodging the wolf. It wasn't very large, but it looked extraordinarily fast. She drew her sword, and confronted it's next attack with a barrage of jabs, <<Crucifixion>>, tracing a cross symbol onto its side as it flew by her. It landed on it's feet and whirled around with a speed that Manta wasn't prepared for, shoving off it's hind legs to tear through part of her arm with it's teeth, leaving a large glowing red mark where its teeth had connected.

ID# 36723 results:

Battle: 7 (6x(7)=42 - 8 (Damage mit)=34

Craft: 4

Loot: 16

MOB: 10

Wolf: 1/35 (-34)

Manta: 45/68 (-23)

Sousuke: 69/69

Energy: 10/16 (-6)

Sousuke looked at the wolf's health and noted it didn't even need a sword art to finish it was just getting his timing right that mattered. He ran up to Manta planted a kiss on her lips and turned to face the wolf.

"Watch this." He said as he took a step toward and did spectacular faceplant on the floor while the wolf growled at him.

BD 1

MD 5-2

Energy 8/16 miss

Manta giggled as Sousuke told her to watch and then fell over on his face. The wolf was getting impatient and charged Sousuke while he was down, but Manta wasn't about to just let it do that. She moved in front of Sousuke and jabbed the wolf through the eye as it charged. It burst into crystals, and she hit the accept button on the loot screen before turning around to check on Sousuke. "Are you all right Sousuke? Im watching, what am I supposed to be seeing?" She asked, joking around and grinning widely.

ID# 36777 results:

Battle: 5 (+2)= 7 Hit

Craft: 3

Loot: 17 (1 mat+ 175 col)

MOB: 3 Miss

ID# 36723 results:

Battle: 7 (6x(7)=42 - 8 (Damage mit)=34

Craft: 4

Loot: 16

MOB: 10

Wolf: 0/35 (-1) DEAD

Manta: 45/68

Sousuke: 69/69

Energy: 10/16 (-1+1=0)

Total Loot: 2 Mats, 175 col

Sousuke pulled himself up off the ground dusting off his armour before bursting into laughter at his mistake. 

"Me doing the faceplant of the century I think." He said still laughing. He had no idea that he would mess that move up but it served him right for trying to show off in the end.

Manta laughed with him, glad that she hadn't attempted anything showy and experienced the same fate. She had a bad habit of slipping on pebbles every time she tried to show off and kill a mob. It had happened twice so far, and it wasn't unlikely that it would happen again. "It was certainly worth watching."

Manta continued forwards in the direction that they had been walking before, assuming that it was the way to the field of flowers. She had some pie in her inventory, and she couldn't wait to share it with Sousuke. She hoped that they were almost there, her feet were starting to hurt, and she was a little bit out of breath.

Manta: 54/68 (+9)

Sousuke pointed ahead of them to a clearing. There was a fence surrounding a huge field of flowers with various tables and benches dotted about set out for picnics. Red white and blue flowers little red the area and a fresh scent filled the air. If this was a game then he didn't want to ever leave everything was just so perfect.

"There that's where were going." He said to Manta as he turned to look at her.

Her mouth opened with awe for a moment. "It's beautiful..." She said, before closing her mouth. Manta reached over and grabbed Sousuke's hand excitedly, pulling him along towards the field of flowers with her. She entered into the fenced in field and almost immediately let go of Sousuke's hand, falling back to lie on the flowers. SHe looked up into the sky above, at the beautiful shades of blue, and the shifting white clouds. She couldn't believe that she had never visited this place before, let alone never heard of it. She had some food in her inventory, but she was too busy relaxing to bother getting it out.

Sousuke laughed at Manta as she pulled him towards the field she looked to be in complete awe as she fell to the floor amongst the flowers a huge grin on her face. He opened his inventory and equipped his new casual outfit which consisted of beige combat trousers and black tank top with black hiking boots which gave him the look of a seasoned mountain climber. He sat down next to her eyes closed letting the cool breeze run though his hair leaning back using his arms for support his head tilted up slightly towards the sky.

"I came across this place on my Way to the frontlines when I left." He said "I promised myself I would bring you here if I ever came back alive so here we are."

She let out a long sigh, relishing the feeling of just lying down and relaxing. It was made even better by knowing that Sousuke was there right beside her. She brought her hub up and unequipped all of her gear, even her sword. "Look, it's a heart." She said, pointing to one of the clouds. She had thought that Sousuke had forgotten about her after he had left, but apparently that wasn't the case. He had been thinking about her, even when he was helping to clear out the upper floors. She rolled over to face him, her long hair falling down in front of her face. She lifted it out of the way with her free hand and smiled at him happily. He looked to have his eyes closed, so she quietly leaned over him and started to kiss him gently.

Sousuke wrapped his arm around Manta and returned the kiss. It was a deep passionate kiss that lasted for quite sometime and he allowed himself to be drawn in to the moment his usual alertness retreating as his attention focused on Manta and the sensations around him. He had missed these moments and he was glad he was with her again. He traced his hand through her hair as they broke away from the kiss a little breathless and blissful smile on his face.

Manta had let her fingers entangle in Sousuke's hair as they kissed, and as they both drew back, she allowed herself to caress the back of his head as he did the same with her long silver hair. He had a blissful smile on his face, and after a few moments she leaned down again, pressing her lips softly against his, starting a long slow, sensuous kiss that made time seem to stand still, at least for her. It brought back memories from a long time ago, but she was too enraptured in the kiss to dwell on them.

Manta began to kiss him again and he began to trace his hand across her body as they lay hidden in the flowers kissing allowing himself a moment of privacy with her for a good long while his mind wandering slightly as the kiss continued. He pulled her closer as they continued wraaping himself around her in a loving and protective embrace.

Manta pulled back from the kiss, just enjoying the feeling of Sousuke holding her in an embrace. She wrapped her arms around him and burrowed her face into his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his chest. She felt safe, something that she didn't feel often anymore. Ever since Sousuke had left she had lost her trust in everyone but herself. She didn't like it, but it had become a part of her. Now, hugging Sousuke to her, she felt like she had finally gotten over that, if only for the moment. She had someone she could trust, someone to lean on, and that was all she needed.

Sousuke lay there with his arm wrapped around Manta while she rested on him, the only sounds for the moment were their breathing and the sounds of the wind rustling through the tree leaves, the grass and flowers setting the scene for a peaceful moment between the two. There was something that bothered him a little though and it was something he wanted to find out.

"Hey Manta what was it like when I was gone?" He asked his voice barely more than a whisper as he asked hoping he didn't bring up anything to painful.

Manta pulled back a bit. "It's not really worth talking about. It was just a lot of bad things one after another. A bit of  domino effect.  It just got too much at one point and I closed my self off, physically and mentally." She mumbled, going into a bit more detail than she'd meant to. She pulled herself closer to him, resting the side of her head on his chest and curling up close to him. "It wasn't your fault." She whispered, planting a little peck on his lips before cuddling back up to him. It had been her fault for being weak, and her fault for closing herself off instead of taking solace in her friends. Instead she'd lost them all, even her place in her guild.

Sousuke nodded at what she said and decided to open up a little about his time on the frontlines.

"For me I sort of lost sense of who I was ... I wasn't alive unless I was fighting and the closer to death I came the more alive I felt. I didn't really have emotions up there it was me against the world and I wasn't going to come back I was going to stay up there till we either got through or I died. Something pulled me back though ... Rumours of a girl with your description." He said as he remembered the harsh environments of the upper floors and torment he had felt.