(PP- F7) A Romantic Evening

"I only started coming out in public in the last two or three weeks. It had been too much for me before then, and id finally gotten over everything. I decided to throw myself Into training, and to help beat the game as best I could." She looked up at Sousuke, frowning a little. "We both went through a lot. The important thing is that you dont have to be alone if you dont want to be. Anytime you need me ill be there." She ran her fingers absentmindedly down his chest, carelessly tracing circle on his stomach gently.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousuke flinched a little at her touch not because he didn't like it but because he had no idea he was so sensitive to the touch there. He smiled at he words and kissed her forehead in response and began to hum a tune which he had heard once. He wasn't sure why but that song seemed appropriate to this moment and he was in a world where only the two of them existed right now and that was all he needed.

(Sousuke is humming chasing cars by snow patrol)

Manta smiled as he kissed her on the forehead. It was nice to be able to just lie there next to him. It was strange. At times like this, the world and it's problems seemed to fade away. She was content to share this moment with him. He started hum a tune. She recalled hearing it before, but she couldn't remember any of the words, or even the complete tune. It was beautiful, and she felt her eyes slowly closing. She knew she would be safe sleeping, because Sousuke was right there next to her.

Sousuke watched as Manta drifted off to sleep and drew her closer to him to keep her safe he rested his free hand on the hilt of his blade just in case of a suprise attack but he doubted one would come. Even a game wouldn't be that cruel and this area didn't have any mob spawns but that didn't mean another player couldn't attack them. Still they were well hidden so the chances of that were very slim.