Several ideas I came up with but that might be interesting to have would be the ability to steal from other players; it could start off with col amounts and progress as skill ranks increase, to possibly include weapons/equipment at the top levels. It would help give Stealth more usability. Another idea was adding a BD bonus and damage bonuses to tiers of the stealth skill.

I also think it might be cool if (boss/quest) monsters had disarm or equipment-break abilities. Disarm could result in needing to take a post action and rolling a certain dice roll, ex. CD>7, to pick up the weapon and re-equip it; or a player could ignore their dropped weapon and instead fight bare-handed if they have the martial arts skill (thus saving them attempts at rolling).

On higher floors, exploding enemies would be awesome. Doing the equivalent of 50% Max Health would force players to need to work in groups, else they quickly be outnumbered, as well as reinstate the purpose behind bringing a medic.

A player Evaluation ability could be interesting too and allow quest monsters to drop ????? weapons and items. We could also expand it's use as a novelty skill and allow high enough evaluators the ability to read undecipherable texts giving some sort of background on a Floor or information about an area (perhaps even a way to unlock special one-time quests).

Something else I've been thinking about that would be interesting, is skills based around Hunting/Mining/Herb Gathering/etc. as a way to gather Materials. Each level could have restrictions on the cool-down posts between material gathering attempts. This would slow people down from just gathering materials post after post after post. These could be natural skills that we have innately, but are developed through either the spending of skill points, or the amount of times a particular skill is used. It would force players to spend time gathering a particular type of resource, and certain resources could be limited to certain crafts. Ore for blacksmiths, etc. (I also think we should do away with the Merchant class entirely but that's beyond the scope of this thread OR ONLY allow merchants to open stores thereby forcing crafting players to form alliances and trade deals with the merchants).

Edited by Celestial

I feel like a stealing ability wouldn't really work though. Like. If I know you have the potential ability to take my col or perfect quality equipment, I just won't do a thread with you out of fear. xD Or if I did and at some point my stuff gets stolen I'd try to kill you to get it back. Disarm could be cool if it had the range that it worked in like paralyze or bleed do since losing your weapon after every hit would be annoying. exploding enemies might be a little too dangerous. Like. If they explode they're going to hurt more than just one person like an AoE move right? So if two exploders stroll along then your party is dead except for like one person if someone uses first aid and it punishes anyone who doesn't use evasion. You can kinda do that now in terms of  making your own quest lines and areas to explore. As long as you fight monsters that meet the loot standards and get the appropriate rolls then you can get as much crazy stuff as you want- Also while it would add a little more difficulty to the game, I don't think it's necessary to have specialized gathering- A lot of people use mats as a form of currency as well as crafting, so it might throw off the economy or something. I'm a performer for example, so I wouldn't be able to gather ores or herbs or junk so I have to rely entirely on my col to survive. It'd be harder to get gear too since crafting isn't guaranteed  either. I'd flip a table if I spent an entire thread attempting to gather things, only find like 2 mats then fail my crafting attempt for the day. :0 And if merchants were the only ones with shops and players were going through them to sell goods I feel like most people would just start there own underground shops-and cut merchants out of the picture.

Edited by Seul

The disarm function seems really promising, but I'd have to disagree with everything else. However I believe that it should be restricted to a certain range of weapons and be restricted at a perfect natural CD roll. For example, disarming someone with a knife, polearm, spear, axe, or hammer (not checking the list just naming a few) is very impractical. However doing it with a sword or your bare hands (martial arts) is very capable. However this punishes PVP combat in lower levels due to the fact that most will rarely do the Unbreakable quest.