[SP-F10] Striking the Heel

latest

True enough, an armored man stood before the gate of Tartarus, awaiting any who beckoned to challenge him. They however did not look like they were about to fight, instead waiting for him to approach. For this player met certain skill conditions, so the Achilles NPC knew that this man that they had to approach this man differently to the others. He stretched out a hand for a handshake, his weapon sheathed. "And you are?" is the only thing they said.

Tristan smiled as he saw the Achilles NPC, giving them a cup of the tea. He approached him ready to be dealing with a sudden attack, but continued speaking anyway as he handed them the rare tea. Tristan said "Alright I want to agree to duel terms. We fight a First Hit duel like any other, no bells and whistles attached. Got it?". Tristan retreated after offering the tea, waiting to see what they would say in response to being approached.
Tristan however instead of drinking the tea, took a Super Spicy Taco that Ssendom gave him. Hopefully it wasn't too spicy for him weirdly enough and shrugged it off.

Stats:
HP: 156/156 +20
ENG: 34/34
DMG: 3
Acc: 1 +1
Mit: 75 +9
Flm Thrns: 6
Hly Blsng: 12

Skills:
One Handed Spear 2
Battle Healing 2
Heavy Armor 5
Howl
Fighting Spirit
Parry
Disguise
Survival
Meditiation 1

Equipment:
Burden of the Fallen: +12 Holy Damage
Twinfire Reflector: +6 Damage Mitigation, +6 Flame Thorn

latest

Achilles nodded to what he said as he took the tea in his free hand, considering this man a true gentleman among warriors, not brash like the Berserker. The Achilles drank the rest of the tea, then put the mug on the floor, instead of tossing it which would smash the cup. "Alright, I can agree to those terms. And for your courtesy of giving me a rare drink, I will let you have the first hit on this match. Most people would approach me with a weapon in hand, but you approach with enhancing tea. Come at me brave warrior!". Achilles withdrew their sword as they were ready for Tristans strike.

Tristan 156/156 (lose at first hit)
Achilles 136/136 (lose at first hit)

Achilles stats:
Base Damage: 7 Mit: 60 Paralysis: 2 Charge: 5 Thorns 6 Regen 6

ID 37338
BD: 5 +2 (accuracy and Disguise) -1 (Darkness) = 6, Hit. First Hit Duel won. HP calculations disregarded due to type of duel.

Tristan wasted no time with the attack, jumping forward. However he did not go as the Tristan everyone knew, but as Achilles, which confused the NPC and had them fluster with their dodging. It was all that Tristan needed, scraping the side of their helmet and coming out the other side, breathing deeply. He didn't use any sword arts but it wasn't necessary either. He was wracking with tension though, gripping his spear tightly. It was over. He stood up and walked to the Achilles to give a hand shake. "It was a good duel.".

Achilles chuckled and nodded, saying "Indeed you have. And as agreed, the person who beats me obtains my armor and the skill with it. Enjoy it, as it is a valuable thing indeed. With my armor gone and being used, I no longer have to guard the entrance to Tartarus. However if it falls into disuse, I will return.". After they handed him the armor to Tristan and said "Take good care of it.", then walked off to an unknown location which Tristan didn't bother following him to.

Locked, Skill Details shall be PMed to Tristan.

1 SP and 400 Col to Tristan