Final fantasy (any of them)

I am very familier with the series and have played quite a few.

6- Awesome, its my second favorite.

7- Probably my favorite, though I can totaly see how people wouldent like it

8- Its love or hate it, and I hate it. Squall sucks, also the magic system is horrendous.

10- The last great FF. Its got a story with a lot of very painful moments, and has a great ending

10 2- Garbage completly ruins the ending of 10

13- Awful. Boring story, boring gameplay, and half the charecters sucks.

13 2- Worse, the charecters suck the ending sucks its like 13 but worse.

Lightning returns- The worst final fantasy ever, its god awful.

14- An awesome MMO

Final fantasy is in an awful state right now, its not making ANY money and keeps pumping out awful games, 15 is the only hope series if its bad final fantasy is dead forever.

I never played the older ones before seven. I hated seven and didn't really like eight for the magic system. Nine I loved a lot and was the first one I played that I actually did like. Ten was alright but I don't see how it can be as good as everyone claims it. Eleven I skipped. Twelve is my actual favorite, so many memories with it. Thirteen just felt like a game that was nothing but something to pass the time and thirteen two felt like an accomplishment just because it took me forever to get everything unlocked and complete it. Fourteen I would love more if they added a solo play style.

I started playing XIV: A Realm Reborn 2 months ago, and I still mess around with it when I get the chance. Working on finishing off my Monk, with a Paladin fully finished. I am up at strange times, being that I work in a bar, so when I get on it is a weird time pop wise. When I am tanking on the Paladin I can jump into a Dungeon in a flash, with the Monk I usually have to wait 15 or so minutes. DPS is more fun to play, but those long wait times can get old when I am trying to go through the story and all the dungeons.

I started playing XIV: A Realm Reborn 2 months ago, and I still mess around with it when I get the chance. Working on finishing off my Monk, with a Paladin fully finished. I am up at strange times, being that I work in a bar, so when I get on it is a weird time pop wise. When I am tanking on the Paladin I can jump into a Dungeon in a flash, with the Monk I usually have to wait 15 or so minutes. DPS is more fun to play, but those long wait times can get old when I am trying to go through the story and all the dungeons.

I diddnt get to far in XIV as I only played the beta. The game looks fantastic and I love the combat.

• 5 months later...