(F4) The Black Rose [Artisan]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ebony entered her shop happily. It had been a few days since she'd been in to do some crafting, as she was helping out some other players on quests, and she had a good feeling about today. She flipped the sign around to say Open, and then walked into her workshop in the back. About an hour later she walked out, having successfully made two rare items and a single good one.

ID# 39238 results:

Craft: 11 (Rare)

ID# 39239 results:

Craft: 11 (Rare)

ID# 39240 results:

Craft: 6 (Good)

ID# 39241 results:

Craft: 4 (Bad)

+13 EXP

Edited by Ebony

Hikoru walked in and wrote a note silently for his order. As he didn't know this player, he didn't want to bother her with talking, and just left a note saying his order:

Item: Lucky Charm

Name: Lucky Ring

Description: A ring with the grand ability of helping and locating Items

Quality: Rare

Slots: Loot Die to Both Slots

When Done, Message me

~Hikoru

He nodded at the note and placed the required mats with it, and walked out silently, making sure not to disturb her work

+4 Mats to Ebony

-4 Mats to Hikoru

Edited by Hikoru

Zandra walked into Ebonys shop. She walked starigth to the girl she have started to knew pretty good. Hopefully she would be more relaxed this time compared to their first meeting.''Hi Ebony. Hows business going? Compared to last time now Im here to order something from you. I believe in your skills so you can decide how it gonna look.'' She filled in the order and gave it to her artisan friend.

Name: For artisan to decide
Item Type: Lucky charm
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Prosperity
Description: Surprise me :)

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony waved to Zandra as she entered the shop. That smile quickly shifted to a smirk as she glanced over what her friend wanted. She ducked down behind the counter and pulled out an item that matched Zandra's specifications exactly. "I made this a few days  ago, and it matches exactly what you ordered. What do you think?" She asked with a grin, handing the charm over to Zandra to inspect.

Name: Golden Tusk

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect 

Enhancements: +3 Prosperity

Description: The tip of an elephants tusk that has been engraved with gold and hung on a silver chain.

The girl dived down behind the desk and moments later was back up with an item she was looking for.''Oh, thats a pretty nice one. Thank you and bye.'' she turned around and walked a few steps. Then she stopped and turned back to Ebony.''I guess you want some payment as well.''

+Golden Tusk

-1000 Col

The girl dived down behind the desk and moments later was back up with an item she was looking for.''Oh, thats a pretty nice one. Thank you and bye.'' she turned around and walked a few steps. Then she stopped and turned back to Ebony.''I guess you want some payment as well.''

+Golden Tusk

-1000 Col

Ebony waved goodbye to Zandra, glad that she had been able to fulfill her friends order so quickly. Zandra looked to be in a rush which made Ebony curious. She didn't ask though, instead going into the back of her shop to mark down the transaction in her notebook. She was going out with Sinnon later that day to get a familiar, so she needed to hurry herself.

+1000 Col

-Golden Tusk

Edited by Ebony

Hikoru walked in, recieving a PM that his Ring was completed. He came in and was about to ring the bell, when he saw a box with his name on it. He opened it and saw the ring was in the case. he smiled and pt it on his left ring finger, getting use to the feel on it and he smiled, making his way out of the shop Quietly

+1 Lucky Ring

Item: Lucky Charm

Name: Lucky Ring

Description: A Purple and black ring with the grand ability of helping and locating Items. it had the marks of a dragon circling the ring, smanating a soft glow when A material is close by

Quality: Rare

Slots: +2 LD

Edited by Hikoru

Having sent his request via pm, Oikawa was unsure of how long it would take f his order to be completed. Having prepared to wait for a bit, he was surprised to find out the item was completed rather quickly. Upon entrance to the shop, he quickly searched for Ebony. Locating her at the counter, he offered her 1000 Col and 2 materials in exchange for the Citrine Badge he had her craft. "I appreciate the timeliness of the order. As thanks I offer two additional materials.Thank you!"

-1000 Col

-2 Materials

+1 Citrine Badge

Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

Too lazy and too busy to post xD Sorry. Hope you don't mind.

Name: Pink Azure Trinket
Profession: Artisan 
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: 3X Combat Craft
Description: A trinket about palm sized, resembled a pink version of the Eagle on the Azure Brigade Symbol. It is a light trinket, granting the user good support traits when during times of need.

-1000 Col
+1 Pink Azure Trinket

Edited by Shizuka

Lumiel had been given a nice supply of mats from a player who had yet to meet, but had contact with for a small job. However, he was not the type to hoard the stuff and would willingly spend other people's hard earned blood and sweat for his own advantage. Which is why he was at this shop...to do just that. Casually confronting the player, not giving an eyeballs look of the woman, he had slipped a note towards her, "Think you can make something that will bring out the color of my eyes?" of course he was being sarcastic, none the less it was a paying job.

- 7 Mats Paid up Front

Name: Choker of Choking
Profession: Artisan 
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A simple black leather choker with a silver chain adornment.

Edited by Lumiel