Anyone can launch Skype calls any time, any day, for any reasons. But the mandatory guaranteed day that we'll always host a call with myself or Shark is on Sundays. The start of a new week, the announcement of the SAO name winner event, the next name issued for the following week, and various other announcements. A word of caution though, to start a call, less than 24 people can be in the chatroom. Once the call starts, you can add back all remaining users to go beyond 24 users.

The reason why I picked 1 day out of the week was for consistency, that way all members know when and where they can enter the call with everyone.

And finally, I would request that the Kareoke is hosted in my official Skype chatroom and not another. Simply because to keep players privacy as my chatroom anyone can enter by clicking the link or copy/pasting the code in the Skype topic. This way users won't have to be forced to add someone on their Skype friendslist through that means, and if the link doesn't work they can add me and only me to be added to the call so they won't have some stranger's on their friendslist.

Anyone can launch Skype calls any time, any day, for any reasons. But the mandatory guaranteed day that we'll always host a call with myself or Shark is on Sundays. The start of a new week, the announcement of the SAO name winner event, the next name issued for the following week, and various other announcements. A word of caution though, to start a call, less than 24 people can be in the chatroom. Once the call starts, you can add back all remaining users to go beyond 24 users.

The reason why I picked 1 day out of the week was for consistency, that way all members know when and where they can enter the call with everyone.

And finally, I would request that the Kareoke is hosted in my official Skype chatroom and not another. Simply because to keep players privacy as my chatroom anyone can enter by clicking the link or copy/pasting the code in the Skype topic. This way users won't have to be forced to add someone on their Skype friendslist through that means, and if the link doesn't work they can add me and only me to be added to the call so they won't have some stranger's on their friendslist.

Sooooo yes?