[PP - F1] <<Earning a Living>> Swiftly, to the Tailor!

• ID 38107
  • LD: 4
  • Isen HP: 6/8 (+3 HP resting)

Isen turned to Teion, eyes out of focus. For a few moments he sat there staring, not really seeing anything around him. Soon the fog passed, and he shook his head to clear the cobwebs. His eyes grew wide at the realization of what had just happened, and he bowed low to Teion. "I am very sorry you saw that. I... did not mean to worry you." He did not even register her praise as he was too preoccupied scolding himself internally for being so reckless. He pawed at the ground meekly, pretending to search for material but coming up with nothing.

"I hope this won't change how you think of me," he stated, praying that she didn't think he was a lunatic.

• ID#: 38280
  • LD: 2 (no loot)

Teion tilted her head slightly as he spoke, not expecting him to be so apologetic. "Ahh, no, don't worry about it!" She said with a nervous smile. "Of course not--I hope it made you feel better!" She gave a light laugh. She rested her hands on her knees and laced her fingers together. She felt a bit awkward, unsure of what else to say. 'Ugh, I'm no good at this stuff...' She thought lamely.

• ID #38173
  • BD: 10 (Crit)
  • LD: 20 (+20 col and 2 materials)
  • Isen HP: 6/8
  • Boar HP: 0/4 (1+1+1+3-1 mit=4 damage)

Isen stood back up, stretching. "Well," he started, attempting to move on, "I suppose I should find that last material." Helping Teion back up to her feet, he went off in search of a new enemy to take his mind off of the rage. He spotted a boar across the field from then and began jogging towards it, building up momentum. He prepared his claws, and swiped when he got close enough, landing a lucky strike. The boar disappeared in a flash add left behind a loot window. 

Seeing that he had collected everything he needed, Isen relayed to Teion that he was finished, and thanked her again for helping him. They made their way back to town, where Isen presented the materials to the tailor.

The man, surprised to see someone come back for more training, showed him how to craft items from the material, and sent Isen off.

Summary:

Isen: +2 skill points, +6 materials, 240 col

Teion: +1 skill point