[F2-PP] <<Long Live The Queen>> (Calrex, Tristan Delaney)

Perhaps it was the wrong choice. It probably was. Shizuka, a level five player with twenty health, was able to be killed after two attacks from the Wasp Queen boss... Yet she has taken the quest. But... Perhaps this would be a good choice if she was able to find company for this quest. She was on a quest spree. Her mission was to clear all the quests as soon as she can so she can become a worthy support player. However, I'm still not good enough with my only weapon skill. She thought with a sigh as she sat on a random bench located across from the place in which she accepted the quest from. Soon, she found herself distracted by the weather and scenery instead of attempting to find the Wasp Queen. This was the first time she's been on the second floor. In fact, this was the first time she's been beyond the first floor. Of course, she knew that she would have to go on someday but she didn't expect the second floor to be so different from the first. Her current location was a settlement by the name of Urbus and the medieval style buildings are fascinating to Shizuka. They were extremely traditional and fancy at the same time. Upon reaching the floor, she was unable to keep her eyes off these structures... and here she was, staring at a small building across from her as she sat. Also, from what she could tell, the entire floor except for the city was filled with trees in dense forests and occasionally a few mountains... She assumes that the <Queen Wasp> would be hiding in the woodlands. She'd also heard that there were two villages called Marome village and Taran village but they were of little importance as currently, Shizuka was focused only on the wasps that should be hiding away under patches of green.

Edited by Shizuka

"Back here again huh?"

Emerging from the teleportation portal Calrex gave a small sigh. it wasn't long ago that he had returned from his training on the sixth floor in light of finding out Teayre had taken on a rumor mission, "Still no word back from her. Guess she's really occupied with it. Plus here I am, thinking I need to play catch up now."

His fist tightened for a second before he gave a calming breath, putting his hands into his jacket pockets. He had opted to wear the Grand Dragoon while within the safe zones, avoiding donning the Grand Chariot: Legacy at least until he entered the field area surrounding the settlements, "Just how much more do I need to gain to compete? Although..when in the world did I start to think this was a competition?"

Snapping out of his thoughts his eyes scanned around casually before falling upon what appeared to be another player that seemed troubled, "Well, there's only a few reasons why that would be. I wonder what's bothering her."

Walking over he put on a friendly face as he approached into reasonable distance, "Hi there, did you need some help with something?"

Tristan had decided that after getting his new unique skill that he should have it run on a test drive. After all he just got a swanky new skill and an armor to go with it, so why not give it a test run? The best place Tristan could think of was one of the first bosses he had ever fought, the Wind Wasp Queen. Tristan teleported to Floor 2 to access the area, noting he had not been here in a long time. There was also that much like someone else here, he was always on the goal for more skill points and sadly Tristan's build was quite intensive on them too. He sighed, then saw a player approached by Calrex. Tristan decided to tag along and came beside Calrex and said "I'll help too.". It didnt help much though that he was much taller than Calrex at 6ft 3, with a shield on his back and wearing blood splattered templar armor, accompanied by a metal breastplate and a Hoplite Helmet under one of his arms. There were even the scars across his body, but only his facial ones were visible. If someone looked intimidating, it was Tristan.

Shizuka watched as two tough looking men decided to tag along with her quest. "Uhm. Thanks?" She asked, quite suspicious of whether these characters were trustworthy. However, she soon decided that they should be safe to tag along with since she was a newbie and even if they did PK her, she wouldn't be of any value due to the little equipment she had. "So, my name is Shizuka," She said with a warm smile. "Thanks for helping me out. Allow us to set off right now..." And hence, she sent the two other players a party request before walking off into the distance where she would enter the forest and soon hopefully find the wasp queen and kill them. Along the way, though, she thought it would be best if she asked them for a little bit more information. "So, uh... I'm level 5, what about you two?" She asked, hoping that they were at least a few levels higher than she was. However, judging from their advanced equipment, she could guess that they were probably a lot more experienced than she was. "So, anyone know where this wasp queen might be? I'm sure we don't want to waste half of our day trying to find the insect." She asked.

Calrex turned to see that the redheaded tank of Aincrad, Tristan, had decided to tag along as well, giving a friendly smirk as the giant of a man showed up, "Hey Tristan, looks like you've been hard at work."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets for a second he looked over at the lower level player in front of the two, giving a nod, "It's nice to meet you Shizuka. I'm Calrex. The man next to me is Tristan, also known as the most powerful tank in SAO."

As the girl opened up her party request the bluenette accepted the invitation before swiping on his menu to swap out the Grand Dragoon for his full-body armor, the Grand Chariot: Legacy. Tristan had seen the armor in the past, but that was the original Grand Chariot. This one was an unenhanced version, yet bore the exact same appearance as the one made by Oikawa.

Following alongside the two Calrex responded to Shizuka's questions, "Well, I believe I'm currently at level 46, and to my knowledge I don't think anyone else has even come close to that just yet. As for the wasp nest, I'm guessing you're looking for the Wasp Queen? I believe it shouldn't be far from here. I can quickly locate it with my Reveal skill, but before we enter we should set up our general strategy."

Adding to his speech Calrex in fact activated his Extra Skill <<Reveal>>. The landscape turned transparent as he looked around, making note of the field boss' location as he pointed the group in the right direction.

Tristan chuckled at the title he received, saying "I suppose you can call me the strongest tank. I'm level 34 but I've always tried my hardest to become the strongest, so I own a unique skill and full unique gear dedicated to tanking. Sure my damage suffers in consequence, but I think it's a worthy sacrifice for protecting people from dying.". He smiled as they began walking to the boss, the Wind Wasp Queen.
Tristan went and accepted the party invite as they walked. Ever since feeling the solitude he did when searching for Achilles, being in a party again was very relieving to say the least. He felt himself more wholesome when working with other people, rather than weirdly alone and awkward. He noticed Calrex using his <<Reveal>>, giving an audible "Aaah, yeah, smiling. When Calrex used Reveal, you knew that you couldn't be lost. "You and your hawkeyes, you becoming a blind man would be a terrible fate.". His speech was a deep, calm british accent as per usual, though that last phrase had a humorous undertone to it. Then again Tristan's humour could be rather dark, so it was not often shared.

"What!?" She shouted and asked upon hearing the men's levels. The blue haired man was a tough level 46 while the red head was level 34. The highest leveled player she'd met so far was one by the name of Ssendom but that has been changed today. "Well, seems like this quest will be completed within seconds with the assistance of you two... But, I hope normal wind wasps don't come in support for the wasp queen or we might be in deep trouble." She said, assuming that the men were experienced and knowledgeable enough that they knew about mob's toughness as the player's level grew higher. However, the two men did not seem worried and Shizuka could either take that as a good sign, or a bad one. She decided to go with good. When Calrex used a skill that she's never heard about, she rolled her eyes. Of course, he's level 46! Of course, he would have some sort of skill that allows you to locate things. She thought. "Ok. I guess we will just have to follow Calrex and once we're there, Tristan can tank and we should be done within seconds." She said with a smile. Heck. I bet that Calrex could one shot the wasp queen. She decided before following the man who will surely lead them to the Wasp Queen.

Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh as Tristan made a lighthearted comment about his <<Reveal>> skill, "You know sometimes I wonder if it was worth it investing skill points into this skill, but if it keeps everyone safe and on track I guess it was. As for the wasps, I wouldn't worry too badly Shizuka. Both Tristan and I have tanking skills like Howl which will keep the monsters' attention on us and away from you. Plus, with our friend's powerful shield here, everytime the wasps even manage to hit they'll sorely regret it."

Drawing the Grand Blade he continued forward before scanning around the area, "We should be fairly close now. I don't believe the spawn location changes, so once you guys see the cave leading underground that should be the lair of the wasp queen. From there we can get into formation, well, if we need one."

Tristan laughed at Calrex's comments, as they were indeed all true what he said. "Indeed, I can easily draw attention using both Howl and Fighting Spirit. It is incredibly convenient for keeping the heat off others. And now Calrex that ain't just the shield, but," Tristan knocked on his breastplate that he wore over the templar armor, "This armor too, though not as strong as the shield. I've been honestly thinking of trading this armor for a different equipment or such if I get hold of a better unique, but only time will tell.". He smiled and also concurred what Calrex said with "and yeah the spawn location is generally in the same place.".

Shizuka and Tristan soon followed Calrex and without any more waste of time, she walked into the cave along with the other two. Despite the fact that the cave was underground, it was surprisingly bright, a lot more bright than she expected it to be. Nevertheless, she was quite worried that she might not be able to land any hits from her nervousness. She knew that the two players currently by her side would protect her as they have incredible amounts of skill and damage on this game. Soon, space became bigger and she prepared to attack first. She saw it fit as she was the person that was completing the quest. "Alright. I shall attack first." She said, preparing to strike upon first sight. Soon, things got bright and she saw a gigantic wasp in the center of a huge space that would've been weird if this wasn't SAO

ID: 37503
BD: 10 (Snake Bite: 2X1X2=4+2=6 DMG)

Shizuka charged over with fierceness. Through determination and confidence, she hoped that she would be able to strike the boar with a fair amount of power. Despite the fact that the Wasp Queen was not looking at her, she did not expect to land a critical on it. And yet, she was able to. Through sheer power, she swung her starter sword and landed a heavy hit upon the boar. Still nothing compared to those two. She guessed. But that's good enough for me. She decided. Immediately, to avoid any damage in which she would probably be one shot, she backed up behind the tank and hoped that she would not be hit. "Alright. Do the rest, you guys can one shot her now." She said with a humorous smirk and tone.

Shizuka (20/20) (E: 3/5) (H: 2)
Calrex (?/?) (E: ?/?)
Tristan (?/?) (E: ?/?)
Wind Wasp Queen (44/50) (DMG: 12) (MIT: 0)

Edited by Shizuka

ID: 37505
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Loot Dice: 4 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 7 (Nothing Found)
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 38 Remaining)

Deciding that there was no need to waste time on the opponent Calrex gave a calming breath as he drew the Grand Blade from its sheath, flying forward after Shizuka. Activating <<Shadow Explosion>> his sword flashed dark purple as he unleashed the barrage of strikes, ripping into the queen's exoskeleton as he quickly depleted its health far past zero as it burst into shards.

"Well, that was quick heh. So, what do you guys want to do now?"

Sheathing his sword a look of disappointment crossed his face for a second, masked by his armor's helmet as he remembered the thought that even though he was strong enough to take on creature's like this, he was still a far cry from the power level he wished to be at, "Guess I've got more training to do after all."

HP List
Shizuka: 20/20
   Energy: 3/5
Calrex: 193/193
   Energy: 38/47 (-9)
Tristan: 136/136
   Energy: 34

Enemies:
Wind Wasp Queen:
 -46/50 (10 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Tristan just kind of stared at Calrex and then rolled his eyes when Calrex attacked the Wasp and one shot it, vastly outdamaging Shizuka and having the Wasp Queen be nothing more than pixels. Did he really just go and...yeah. He just went and ended the entire fight in one turn, not even trying to extend the fight in any way. "Well that was one way of doing it. I mean, I didn't even do anything." Tristan chuckled and didn't even unsheathe his weapon. It certainly made the entire fight a bit anti-climatic. He scratched his head in thought, then said "So er...we going hunting more or we just gonna head back to town and have some beers?". He had some with Calrex before but he had no idea what age Shizuka is, so merely hazarded that they could drink. He wasn't even sure if there was some sort of age regulation in SAO, such as a mechanic which checked what age players were or the like.
Snapping his mind back to the reality, Tristan waited to see what they would respond with.

"Woah," Shizuka said in astonishment as Calrex managed to pull off some amazing sword art that allowed him to clear the remaining health of the Wasp Queen in one shot. "Amazing," She said. I won't ever be that strong as I will become a support player. She realized with disappointment but cheered up soon after when she realized that she would have the pleasure of helping others recovering their health and not dying. The role that fits me the most. She had always loved the role of support in any MMO game that she's played, but she knew that it would be most enjoyable in the game of SAO as the game was the most interactive between its players out of all the games that she's played. Of course, along with Tristan, Shizuka had been in a daze except for a different purpose. While Tristan was thinking about the anti-climax of the fight, she was still staring blankly at the thousands and thousands of pieces of the remains of the Wasp Queen (How many 'of' was that?) Soon, when Tristan asked a question, she snapped back to reality and accepted the quest reward item. "Uhm. Sorry, I can't drink as I'm only sixteen and I prefer to never drink if I can help it. Still, I would love to head somewhere and have a cup of hot chocolate while you two drink your beverages." She said.

Calrex felt his face tinge red slightly out of embarrassment at the scene, realizing how much of a cocky punk he might have acted, putting a hand behind his head, "Heh, sorry guys. I guess I got carried away. But yeah if you all want to go grab some drinks I'm up for it. Tristan, if you want to get some ales I'm looking forward to seeing your selection this time."

Giving a friendly smile underneath the emotionless expression of his helmet, swiping on his menu to return back to his Grand Dragoon armor. "In any case, let's get heading back. Shizuka, did you get your quest item?"

Activating his <<Reveal>> skill he gave a calming breath as he scanned around, making sure that there were no other mobs spawning before he began making his way back out, "It seems clear for now, so if we head back now we should avoid any other unwanted battles on the way to Urbus."

Tristan stuck a tongue out in silliness at Calrex, saying "Maybe this time you can show me what you have, seeing as I'm bored of having what I had back at home anyway. Only problem is going into unknown territory means I don't know what is good or not, so I'll be relying on you here to show me what is good and what isn't. Please take care of me!" he spoke the last line like what a student does to his master, mostly because he was just in a silly mood from how fast that ended. He was okay with Shizuka not drinking with them, even if he had memories of his own drinking habit at 16 from drinking in Germany, where you can drink beer at 16 onwards. The air was peaceful now there was no sound of the buzzing of an obscenely sized wasp, giving a sense of tranquillity while they walked to Urbus, only hearing the crunch of the dirt under their feet.

"Indeed. I have obtained the poison patch" Shizuka said when asked whether she has obtained the item or not. However, no matter where they wanted to go, they would have to pass through and find their way through the cave once more while avoiding any Wind Wasps that lurk the caves. This could be risky and if they were too loud, they would be in bad trouble. Although those two can probably one shot them all. She thought with a smile before following the two men up the cave. Through Calrex's skill, they were able to reach the surface with quite a bit of ease and upon reaching the surface, Shizuka looked around to see that it was around noon time. Does time even work on this game? She asked as she thought that they were only in the cave for a few minutes. Time passes very quick. Still, they would probably spend the rest of the day in Calrex's mentioned pub. "Alright Calrex, lead the way then!" Shizuka said with a smirk. "I'm looking forward to relaxation after that relaxed battle... Seems like it's going to be an easy day." 

"Heh, I may be good at protecting others in combat, but I'm certainly no expert at drinks Tristan, so I wouldn't go putting your trust in me just yet."

Giving a calming breath the bluenette lead his teammates safely back to Urbus, all the while avoiding any potential encounters from prowling monsters in the fields. After arriving back at the gates he gave a breath of relief, looking over, "Alright, well that wasn't bad at all. Next stop the tavern...which was where now..."

"Shoot, it's been a while since I've explored around here. I think the last time I went to a tavern on this floor was back when I was a part of Absolute Pin."

"Hey Tristan, it's been a while since I've been on this floor. Know of any good bars or pubs around here off hand?"

Tristan nudged him with elbow and said with a voice filled with jest: "Well you know who does that better around here, so it looks like you'll need a new speciality. I hear there aren't many alcohol connoisseurs around here...". Tristan winked at Calrex for it, then burst out laughing. The guy did after all go and one shot the boss, so he fet warranted to tease Calrex. He could also agree with Shizuka that this would be a very easy day indeed, which these days he rather appreciated.
Tristan was asked about the floor with "Know of any good bars or pubs around here off hand?" , to which Tristan responded with "The last time I was on this floor was months ago, I have not a clue what is in Urbus again. We can always try with eenie meenie miney mo though if we can't think of any.".

Shizuka shrugged as the two male players continued to debate upon which pub or bar to go to. It's getting dark now. She noticed. Time is passing faster than I expected... However, while the two continued to discuss, Shizuka remembered something that she'd forgotten. "Hey, can I add you guys to my friend list? That way I can message you guys when I need help on any quests, which would hopefully be not that much as I'm sure both of you are quite busy and I won't bother you that much if I can help it." She knew full well that these two players were of importance to the players of the front lines and they were rather busy and hence, she opened up her portable menu before clicking on several buttons and sending the two friend requests. In case, I approach danger. She decided before looking up once again to see that the sun was halfway down the horizon. The night was obviously approaching and she would love it if they could reach indoors before it got too chilly. Shizuka decided that if she didn't speak up, they might go on talking about which bar to go to for a long time. "Alright.... Mind if we find a place quick. I don't care what, just somewhere we can warm up in." She said, already feeling the chill as wind started to make trees dance in the distance. Already becoming cold. She thought before shivering. 

Calrex felt like he wanted to drop his face into his palm as Tristan replied to him, giving a laugh, "Hey come on I do a decent job, probably even better once I finally get around to grandmastering my heavy armor skill. Someone's gotta go for the lightning bruiser build here right?"

He gave a friendly smile as he looked over at Shizuka, giving a nod, "Sure thing. My material gathering job is kind of slow at the moment, so if you're ever in need of getting some quests done feel free to let me know. As for the place...how about there?"

Not too far from where the trio was standing was a cozy looking one-floor building that seemed to be made out of only wood, definitely a standout structure compared to the stone architecture common to the floor. Inside there was the glowing light of a hearth and fireplace, matching what Shizuka was suggesting, "Looks like a good place to grab some drinks and a meal before we finish up. You guys up for it?"