[PP-F4] The meeting of two medics (Ebony)-Complete-

Zandra had just finished of her daily crafting attempts. She placed the last of her result on one of the shelfs that covered almost every single spot on her walls. It realy took much space, because no one was interested in buying anything except perfect potions and crystals. She thougth about having a sale. But not now. She wanted to go on an adventure today. Hopefully Jomei would be upfor something. But it seemed he was busy with something. She checked with Kalesh and Mac as well, but they both was busy on doing own stuff. Zandra sat down on a chair at her workbench, having her right elbow on the bench and head resting in the hand. She just sat there for almost five miutes. Suddenly her head slide ofo the the hand and she planted her face on the table.''Ouch!'' she said, her face still on the table. Then she sat straigth up.''No, I have to do something.'' she equiped her armour to keep her warm and headed out in the cold weather outside. Her armoured feets foing footprints in the snow that was beeing smoothed out by the black cloak that was touching the snow with the about three decimeter of fabric. When she had been walking for awhile she saw a shop she havent recognized before. It was a small cottage made out of timber. She decided to check it out. After a few moments she was at the door. She knocked and slowly opened the door, didnt wanted to surprise the owner if he or she was working. At first look she couldnt see anyone.''Hello, is there anyone here?''

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony heard a knock on the door and looked up from the bar of metal she had been twisting into a necklace. It hadn't been going well, so she tossed it into a bucket to salvage later. She walked out of her workshop in the back and into the front room, where she kept all of her items. She didn't have much yet, but it would only be a matter of time before she filled the shelves up. "H-hello.." She said stuttering. It wasn't anyone she knew, and she was extremely shy around strangers. She didnt hide though, or run away. She had to conquer this irrational fear, and she could only do that by being more sociable with people she didn't know.

After just a few seconds, Zandra saw another door open. There appeared a young woman, with long dark dark brown hair. She answered Zandras hello. But she sounded a little shy. Zandra recognised it after a few moments. She was exactly like Zandra the first couple of weeks after arriving in to this death game. She entered the shop and closed the door behind her."Hi, my name is Zandra. A pleasure to meet you."she gave the girl a friendly smile and walked towards her and stretched forth her hand so the girl could shake it if she wanted."Its a lovely shop you have here, hows the busines going?" She better stay away from to personal question until she could relax a little when beeing with Zandra.

The woman didn't appear to be very hostile, and Ebony relaxed the tiniest bit. She reached out her hand and shook the woman's outstretched hand with a firmness that contrasted with her shy attitude. "I'm Ebony..." She paused as the woman mentioned that her shop was lovely. She gave a little smile. "Thank you. Umm... I'm not here a lot, but i do already have a couple of orders. I spend a lot of my time helping people out with the quest bosses. It's hard being a healer. You always have to hide behind other people." She explained, letting slip that she was a healer. Ebony was still fairly new to most aspects of the game. Her skill points didn't add up with the amount of experience she had, thanks to the time she and Manta had spent speed running quests.

Zandra felt the brunette firmly answering her outstreatched hand."Oh, Ebony? Thats a beutiful name. Much better then Zandra." She said with a small giggle at the end. Then she said she wasnt here very often, that she actually was away helping other players with bosses."Well, Im not here to buy or order anything. Sorry if I made you disapointed on that. Im here because I havent seen your shop before and wanted to meet the owner."she scratched her cheek when she herd the word 'healing' exiting over Ebonys lips."H-Healing? You say your a healer?"so she wasnt alone on not focus on DPS or beeing a tank."Im training in first aid as well. Support for the win right." Now when they have found a shared interest it would proably be easier to get to know each other.

Ebony filed the girls name away into her list of people to watch out for. Another healer meant more competition for the top spots. This wasn't good, but there was nothing she could do about it except to continue growing stronger and to dwarf the other supports with her strength. It seemed like support was becoming even more popular lately, which was ruining her plan. At least she kind of had a head start. If only Manta would help her out some more. It seemed like her friend had a lot on her mind, and Ebony could only hope that she would be able to deal with whatever it was she was having trouble with. She realized that her thoughts had wandered off, and she refocused in on the conversation at hand. "Yeah. First aid is great, isnt it. And Zandra is an amazing name. It sounds like the sort of name a beautiful yet fierce warrior would have." She said, trying to make friends. Even if she didnt like the idea of more supports, she needed to make allies.

When Zandta mentioned she was going for support as well, something changed. But she couldnt tell what it was. Thou it seemed some of her shyness had been lifted. Then she spaced of. Zandra remembered that she did that quite often in the beginning as well. So she waited for the girl to snap out of it in her own peace. When she did, she said first aid is good and Zandra sounded like a beutiful and fierce warrior."Well, sorry to disapoint you by not living up to my name." She threw another look at the shop."Let me guess, your an artisan right?"

Ebony smiled. "You haven't disappointed me yet. And yes, I'm an artisan." She reached up and pulled the black, carved wooden rose out of her hair. It was made from ebony wood, the same thing she was named after. "This is one of my better pieces." She bragged, holding it out for Zandra to inspect. She didn't know what type of craftswoman Zandra was, but she was thinking blacksmith for some reason. "What sort of things do you craft?" She asked smiling.  She had a few other masterpieces she had made that she wanted to show off, but they had both been custom orders and had been sold already.

Ebony took the wooden carved rose put of her hair and teached it to Zandra."Oh, beutiful. Let me guess, ebony? Thats realy fitting with your name." She said it was one of her better pieces."Well, your skills are realy great." While Zandra was inspecting the rose from every angle, the other girl continued speaking. She asked what Zandra crafted. She looked up and reached it back to the owner."Well, Im more into consumables. Potions and crystals. Actually, Im the best alchemist in Aincrad." She said proudly."It have taken alot of hard work and many material hunting trips. But in just a few days, Im gonna reach rank eight." She gave the brownhaired artisan a smile.

Ebony was impressed that Zandra recognized the type of wood. She smiled. "Yup, ebony. Strong, flexible, and above all beautiful." She stated. It wasn't clear whether Ebony was talking about herself or the type of wood. "Awesome. Im only a rank two artisan, but my friend is almost to being a rank five alchemist." She said, bragging about Manta. She accepted the wooden rose back and looped it onto a silver chain, hanging it around her neck this time instead of in her hair. She came around to the front of the counter so that they could talk more easily. 

Ebony confirmed her guess of material and told she was only rank two at the moment. But one of her friends was had almost reached rank five in alchemy.''Well, it actually goes pretty fast in the beginning to rank up compared to when closing on to the higher ranks. I guess you gonna hit rank five in artisan in no time, like your alchemist friend. And about that, it seems I have another concurrent on the potion and crystal market. I was gonna say if you need any potion or crystal you are welcome to drop by at me. But if your friend is an alchemist, you probably going to her, I would have done that in your situation. But of course your still welcome to my shop.'' Ebony came around to the front of the counter, that way it would be easier to talk to each other.''It seems you have relaxed a little now, you seemed pretty shy when I arrived. And I know exactly how you felt. I was the same at the beginning when I arrived in Aincrad. But I have steadily trained it away. Im not saying that you should be friend with everyone you meet, acctualy kind of the opposite. There is no rush, take your time. And I know we just met, but since I know how you feel, if you ever wanna talk, dont hesitate to send me an message.'' she gave Ebony another friendly smile.

"Maybe. I just got to rank two yesterday, and im pretty close to rank three already." She said in reply to Zandra's comment about ranking up relatively quickly. "And I usually go to her shop. She gives me free potions most of the time." As Ebony looked at Zandra, something was rising in the  back of her memory. She had seen this woman before. That was right, hadn't she had a sale, and Ebony had bought some crystals? "Havent I bought from your shop before?" She asked, unsure.

When the girl infront of Zandra mentioned she had visit her shop before her sale to the ones that was participating in the floor boss fight, she remembered her."Yeah right. I hope the crystals served you well. Or maybe you havent used it yet. That would actually be good as well since probably that means you havent been needing it. If you get what I mean." Zandra said to the brunette in front of her."So then you already have bougth from me. You are still welcome to drop by again. Dont must be because of shopping, just having a small talk over a cup of hot choclate." 

Ebony laughed. "I didn't use them. I gave them to my friend Manta for the boss fight. She isn't able to craft crystals yet, and who knows how the fights going to go." She explained. As a healer she usually hung back and healed, usually sustaining next to no damage, so she didn't have much use for them. And when she was around, Manta didn't have much use for them either. "I started a week and a half ago as a level one." She said reminiscing a bit. "Now, thanks to a bunch of high level players im level 16." She bragged. She had never heard of anyone leveling up so fast, and thought that she was pretty awesome because of it. Ebony paused then her face lit up. "I have an idea. Since we're both healers, we could go out, fight some mobs, and heal each other. Who needs potions when you have healers like us?" She asked, excitement lighting up her face.

It seemed she didnt bougth the crystals to herself but to her alchemist friend. For a second Zandra wondered why she didnt just made her own crystals. But it seemed she wasnt that high rank yet. Zandra fell a little rude, she had totaly forgot that you cant craft everything until you hit high enough ranks. She have been able to craft anything for such a long time now. Now the problem was that the material ran out so quickly. Then the gril started to brag that she had leveled up to level 16 in less then two weeks.''Well, thats impressive. You must have been busy.'' Then the brunette shined up. She wanted, because they are both healers, that they would head out fighting mobs and heal each other. Zandra looked at her. Tried to see if she was serious. She let out a little giggle.''Hihi, you know, we could go out and fight some mobs. But there gonna be another thing to defeat them. My damage is like a mosquito bite. My most powerful attack deals 20 damage on a single target. And Im gonna run out of energy pretty quickly since Im only level 19. And even if you was a grandmaster in first aid, you wouldnt heal me for that much either.'' she took a paus, then she saw the excitment in the girls face.''But if you sure you want to we can go, where did you have in mind?''

Ebony excited look faded away slowly. The girl had some good points. Her own strongest attack did four damage. Maybe she should work on that. Nope. She was going to be specialized. She didn't need damage, just mitigation and healing. She'd always have other people to deal damage for her. "No. You have a good point. I deal four damage on my own. We wouldn't get anything done without a DPS player..." She said, agreeing with Zandra. There was a reason she always teamed with Manta.

When Zandra told Ebony her reason not to go out fighting mobs she agreed. They was support, not fighters. They wanted to take care of the one that did the fighting so they could stand up and fight longer.''Yeah, when I started here I specialized in dagger wielding and got pretty god at it. But then they changed the system so I got way weaker at it. Then I decided to walk another path. Ive also placed my dagger on the shelf and now using a whip. A downside with this, I can no longer go out on material hunts as I used to do. They take way to long time for me. I have to rely on other people buying my potions and crystals for materials and accept donations to keep up my alchemist career.'' she gave her a understanding smile, medic to medic.

Ebony understood what Zandra was saying about how hard it was to get materials, but she didn't understand what she was talking about with daggers. Sure they might be small, but she had heard from a reliable source that they had some of the strongest non-unique sword skills in the game. She pulled her menu up and equipped her dagger, unsheathing it and placing it on the counter, the black blade with blood red speckles on it glinting in the light of the shop. "Daggers are awesome. I kind of get what your saying though. For a healer they probably suck, being high damage based. I wouldn't give mine up though. It's a work of art." She exclaimed.

Zandra looked at the girl in front of her when she placed her dagger on the counter.''Wait what? You dont think I like daggers? You think I using an ugly dagger? Im a daggerwielder in heart, but there is someone else that my heart is caring about more the daggers, and I want to protect him if I can. So Im having heavy armour to be able to withstand hits and raising my first aid skill as well. To keep him alive when we are out in Aincrad exploring. Sometimes you have to offer stuffs for other stuffs you think is more precious.'' she thougth about her friend that she  soon was gonna confess her feelings too.''And dagger dosent suck for a healer. Well, at least not more then any other weapon does. For example when I gonna join the boss fight, Im only gonna use a good quality weapon.''

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony nodded. She was pretty much doing the same thing, maybe even a bit more so than Zandra. She had a shield on the way, and she already had some armor skills. "I understand that." She brought up her hud again and equipped her heavy armor, bulky black metal from the tips of the fingers on her left hand up to her left shoulder. It wasn't a full set, but it certainly did that job. "I've actually been doing the same thing, except I dont have anyone im protecting specifically. I heal whoever I find that needs it." She explained. Once she got her shield she would pretty much be a mixture of tank and healer.