[PP-F4] The meeting of two medics (Ebony)-Complete-

Ebony and Zandra have been talking for awhile now, and the shy girl Zandra first met had completly disapeared. Now infront of her stood a girl, realy self-confident and was realy showing off. Had Zandra been wrong when she thougth how the girl felt? She actually couldnt imagine what was going on in the brunettes head. It was like Ebony was making fun of her or something. She have gotten here, hopefully finding a friend to adventuring with. But Zandra got a feeling like this was some kind of competition between those two. Maybe it was wrong to stop by here after all.''Ehm, what kind of girl are you? You looked so shy when I came in, and now you acting like youre my superior and braging about everything.''

Ebony unequipped her gear quickly, realizing that maybe she was going a bit too far with her bragging. "A very strange one." She replied to Zandra's question. She felt terrible that Zandra had gotten that impression about her, she hadn't even been trying to be arrogant or anything. Although she wished to surpass all of the other supports, she certainly didn't want them as enemies. And this girl was nice enough. "I'm certainly not your superior, judging from what you've said. Unlike me you have a goal, a specific one, and that means that even if I happened to be stronger than you, which I doubt, you would still be my superior. I'm sorry for showing off, I just thought it was cool that you were doing the same sort of build as me and I wanted to show you." Why was it always the other supports who she insulted? Maybe she just had bad luck, although she certainly understood why Shizuka had been upset. Still, she was going to do her best to stay on friendly terms with Zandra.

When she had emntioned her opinions to Ebony, she immeidiatly unequiped her stuffs. She answered on Zandras question by saying a very strange one. Also, it seemed she havent done it on purpose, Zandra felt it like Ebony was telling her the truth, telling her that Zandra was gonna be her superior due to the lack of a real goal. Zandra felt like she had said the wrong words. But was this girl cleverer then her? Maybe she was just acting. Well, noothing seperates a lie from truth as good as a quest.''Well, then Ebony, what do you say about the two awesome support girls of Aincrad head out and complete a quest by themselfs? There is a quest on floor 3 that isnt that hard, we should probably be able to complete it.'' she asked the artisan.

---Complete---

Zandra:

+1 SP (1 completed thread)

+200 Col (1 completed page/2)

Ebony:

+1 SP (1 completed thread)

+200 Col (1 completed page/2)

Edited by Zandra Zvift