PP - F11 Tireless (Teayre) (Completed)

"Man...I wonder how long I was out..."

It was only the next day after Calrex returned to the Amethyst Boutique from his days out in the field zones training. The regimen he had put himself though was apparently tiring enough that upon returning to Teayre's shop he immediately collapsed when he went towards the back room. It was a rather embarrassing moment for him as he gave a small sigh. As he got to his feet he gave a stretch, loosening his muscles for the continued training he was going to do today. "I wonder if I'm pushing myself too hard. I mean I just came back after spending a few days out in the field zone, so right now I'm still two days of sleep in deficit. Nonetheless I'd better keep going."

To: Teayre
Subject: Heading Out to Train More

Sorry about last night Teayre. I guess I was really worn out from staying out in the field zones I ended up passing out on the shop floor. Heading out to the eleventh floor now to do some more training, so if you need to find me I'll be up there. I'll be back soon.

After sending the message Calrex gave a small sigh as he put his hands into his jacket pockets. The snow as still falling in Snowfrost as his warm breath condensed into a visible fog as he shook his head, "It's been a long while since we last spent some time alone together. I hope she's doing alright..."

As Roc took point and headed towards their destination the Ultramarine Knight gave a reserved exhale before heading towards the teleportation plaza, swiping on his menu, "Guess all I can really do is keep training. That's the only thing I can do right now...is get stronger..."

Edited by Calrex
  • 3 weeks later...

Teayre was outside of Snowfall when she had gotten the message she had just been about to close the shop down when Calrex collapsed inside it. Sighing she sat crosslegged on one of the snowy dunes watching the border of the town for sign of the bluenette. “Come on Cal, where are you going.” The red head began tracing her fingers along the muramasa as she waited for a sign of her husband. The cry of a peregrine falcon could be heard after several minutes of waiting the girl’s eyes shot up and she saw Roc flying towards the teleportation plaza. “God damnit where’s he going.” Opening her friends list Teayre sees Calrex teleport from floor four to floor eleven. Letting out a long sigh the red haired girl stands up and makes her way towards the boss room of the floor readying herself to climb all the stairs so that she might meet her husband.

As he appeared on the eleventh floor Calrex gave a small sigh as he looked up, seeing Roc materialize a few moments after, flying down in front of him before looking up at the bluenette with the fierce eyes that made the bird of prey stand out from the rest of his kin, "Yeah, I know Roc. This isn't the healthiest mindset I've been in for a while. Collapsing in the boutique without a care for it the next day, then getting right back to work. Trust me, I'm fully aware. But..."

Looking down at the Grand Blade his sword hand clenched into a fist, as if out of frustration or something else, "...right now it seems to be the only thing I can do. If I'm going to keep fighting alongside her, to be not left in the dust...I need to get even stronger. At a faster rate than even before. I need to be leagues ahead in level if I'm going to compete..."

Closing his eyes for a few seconds he looked back down at his familiar as he gave a nod before kneeling down, "I understand this is a foolish endeavor, but please watch my back and continue to lend me your aid. Help see me through this."

Roc was silent for a few second before looking back up at the Ultramarine Knight, bowing his head in a responsive nod before flying ahead, out towards the exit to the settlement. With a smile Calrex got back to his feet, walking out towards the gate.

Pushing herself as quickly as possibly through the boss room and up the stairs Teayre constantly runs her feet carrying her up all the floors until she hits floor 11. Stepping out of the hydra’s boss room and into the rugged light of the floor the red head squints whilst stretching. “Finally…” A few more steps and the red head can see various antmen scurrying around the floor ducking to the left she walks along a well-trodden path avoiding the mobs.

Stopping a short distance from the safe zone barrier the red head glares at the patch of blue hair that emerges from one of the gates. “I swear I’m going to kill him.” Folding her arms in two she keeps her eyes pinned on him as a bird flies up away from him and away from her. “If he thinks I’m going to let him get away for this… Honestly.”

Edited by Teayre

ID: 40634
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 8 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 11 (Bonus Loot Found)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 40 Remaining)

As Roc took off into the sky Calrex gave a small sigh as he walked forward. As was common in the eleventh floor field zones the antmen from the massive hills that made up the floor boss' dungeon were spilling out, littering the grassy plains. Drawing the Grand Blade the bluenette gave a sigh as he pointed it at once of the creatures, "Stay focused and see the right opportunity..."

Rushing forward the Ultramarine Knight activated his <<Charge>> ability as his initial sprint turned him into a blur of movement as he appeared in front of the monster. However, as he appeared in front of the antman the AI immediately reacted, thrusting its spear at the blue-haired player. The spearhead went into his shoulder, small red crystals seeping from the wound.

Shrugging off the attack Calrex continued his assault, spear still embedded in his arm, as he unleashed <<Meteor Break>>. Without a weapon to defend itself the antman was destroyed by the relentless assault of golden shining cuts from the bluenette's sword as it dissipated into crystals.

The battle over Calrex gave a sigh as he looked down at the spear still stuck into his shoulder. "Tch, it's not like we bleed in this game anyway."

Reaching over he grasped the handle as close to the spearhead as he could. With a little bit of wiggling and a lot of reverse force the spear came out as he tossed it to the side, "Alright, next..."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 525 col (Mob HP 105 * 5 col = 525)

HP List
Calrex: 208/209 (33+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 40/51 (-11)

Enemies:
Armored Solider Antman
: -9/105 (10+3+2 DMG * 11 Art - 51 MIT = 114 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Her eyes like a hawks, the red haired girl watches as Calrex moves towards the anthill opposite her. Gritting her teeth as she let out a short sharp breath, nostrils flaring. Teayre stalked down the hill her red coat flapping in the breeze revealing her black and red armour underneath. The muramasa was held in her left hand as several Antman scoured around the Ultramarine Knight hammering in on him. The bluenette caught entirely unawares from the attack. Her fingers twitching Teayre remained silent for a moment as Roc flew low over her head.

Her knees flexed before the bluenette had chance to turn around and the girl was stood in the middle of the mobs her charge skill active as she span in a circle several times. The mobs getting hit by her sword art. Slowing down her rotations finally coming to a halt Teayre faces Calrex, sliding the muramasa back into her hilt as she stands cross armed. Eyebrows were furrowed her eyes thin as she glared up at the back of his head.  “Really, what is the matter with him? I know he’s concerned about me even so. That’s five mobs that have hit him in a row.” Even as she stood glaring up at him a tear started to form in the corner of her eye, Teayre remained perfectly silent not wiping away the droplet of salty water whilst her eyes attempted to pierce the back of his skull.

Spoiler

ID: 40639 BD: 6 (3 + 3 ACC) CD: 12 LD 9 (7 + 2 LD) MD: 10 (Nat)

HP List
Calrex: 204/209 (33+2-60MIT)*4
   Energy: 40/51 (-11)
Teayre: 145/145
   Energy: 15/35 (-20)

Enemies:
Armored Solider Antman: 0/128 (13 + 3)*10-32 MIT = 128 DMG

Loot:
4 x Materials

Loot List:
5 x Materials
525 Col

Edited by Teayre

"Tch...of course there would be more around."

Immediately after felling the first ant Calrex felt four more wail on him from behind. Cursing under his breath he had prepared to attack when suddenly all of the monsters immediately dissipated into crystals. What remained was the face of his wife glaring at him. His eyes widened in surprise before he took notice of the tear that had formed at the corner of one of them.

"Teayre..."

He gave a calming breath as he resheathed the Grand Blade, closing his eyes for a second before opening them, facing her as his face became one of worry and concern, "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Well that's a dumb question, of course I know what's wrong. It's the same thing that Roc was giving me a look for as well. This entire hardcore training thing is probably one of the dumbest moves I've done in...quite a long time. Even as a low-level player I would not have thought to ever do this intense of a training regimen. It's borderline suicidial."

Giving a small sigh as the sentences that just came out of his mouth he shook his head, "Sorry...that was a stupid question. I know why, and I'm sorry for worrying you."

Watching as Calrex’s lips formed her name, as they asked her if they were alright and if she was okay Teayre couldn’t hold it in any longer she fell forwards crying. The nickname Oikawa had given her could not have been more apt than ever at this time. Her arms wrapping around Calrex’s waist Teayre pressed her head to his chest as she held him. Some garbled nonsense came from her lips as she pressed her head into the solar plexus. Squeezing him tightly until she released him slightly but not completely, a hand slipped upwards resting gently on his cheek. “Cal. I know you think I haven’t noticed, the truth is I have but I’ve not said a word as I was worried you wouldn’t listen to me.”

Tiptoeing up she pulls her husband down in for a gentle kiss and rests there her forehead leaning against his. “You want to get stronger to protect me, to protect us. Get us out of here and meet me in the real world yeah? Even after everything that has happened?” The red haired girl’s cheeks started to become a waterfall again as gently rested against him her hand sliding down forming a fish that settled next to her face on Calrex’s chest.

“You said you’d be there for me.” She whispers before looking up at him again, her lips quivering now. “You promised you’d stay by me. Yet you’re sneaking out at night, coming back your levels are going up faster as well you are training without someone to watch your back. You’re getting angry easier. You’re… You’ve broken your promise to me.” With that the red head stepped back her hand dropping as she met his eyes again, her own dim the pain within them evident. Roc fluttered down towards her shoulder Teayre batted a hand at him. "Not now." She snaps at the falcon. 

"Teayre..."

As he listened to his wife speak his eyes widened as he looked down, continuing to lend his ear quietly. He looked up to see that Roc had taken notice and had tried to help, but he gave a small sigh as he gave a command, "Roc...I think right now would be good for the two of us to be alone...go get some food or something for now..."

"You promised you’d stay by me. Yet you’re sneaking out at night, coming back your levels are going up faster as well you are training without someone to watch your back. You’re getting angry easier. You’re… You’ve broken your promise to me."

Hearing the words replay in his head over and over again the strength he thought he had seemed to fade. His legs wanted to buckle and have him collapse to the ground, with only Teayre holding him upright. Gently wrapping his arms around her he lowered his head as he closed his eyes, as if to fight back the tears that wanted to come forth.

"There's no way around it. I guess I was aware she was probably worried about me...and was simply keeping quiet about it..."

A couple of drops escaped his eyes as he blinked, dropping onto Teayre's face as he gave another calming breath. The usual deep ocean blue of his eyes seemed to grow darker, as if a person were diving deeper and deeper into the depths below, "I...didn't know what else to do..."

The strength in his entire body gave way as he gave another breath, as is all the will and drive that was fueling him had receded, "With all that's happened...I...didn't know what could be done...I...was also worried you wouldn't listen...so rather than saying anything I merely kept getting stronger in order to keep you safe. I wanted to respect your decisions, and for some reason it resulted in this..."

"First the release of the unique skills, then Teayre becoming an orange player...all those nights of defending the Amethyst Boutique. Not a single moment could I think of some better way than to simply throw myself into grinding away at levels to become stronger..."

"Teayre...not once have I been genuinely angry. Yes...I've gotten frustrated, but never angry. There's only one person I've ever been mad or disappointed in...and that's myself. For not being strong enough to keep you safe, to not be able to pull my weight when we're in combat. For not being able to keep your promise..."

At this point he was unable to keep the tears back as they freely flowed. All the nights of tireless training, of relentless defense in hope that his wife would be safe. All of the weight and stress that was weighing on him seemed to pour out with each drop, his voice growing weaker, "I'm...sorry Teayre..."

Since his wife had stepped back there was nothing holding him upright now as he collapsed to his knees, the only thing supporting him from fully dropping to the ground being his hands as they felt like they wanted to clench into fists. "Dammit...Calrex is this really the best you can do?"

Edited by Calrex

Her tears flowed more freely as Teayre watched Calrex stumble towards her, leaning on the smaller girl for support. Listening to him as he said his piece the red haired girl’s lips remained thin as she wrapped her arms around him and gently rubbed his back. “Genuinely angry? Frustrated? You think it’s anything to do with that?” Teayre’s voice was low as she spoke into her beloved’s ear, there was a hint of disappointment in her voice underneath all the warmth her voice could give. Cracking slightly she continued on with what she was saying. “You’ve got it wrong Calrex, I don’t care whether you can keep me safe on your own, if you’re not able to slay mobs in a single hit. You idiot.”

Pausing for a moment she sinks to her knees along with her husband, sitting him upright on his knees she does the same and looks across at him. “Calrex, what am I to you? In one word I want you to sum up exactly what I mean to you.” Pausing for a moment Teayre waits for his reply, as his lips move and he speaks his answer she reaches forward taking his hand smiling at him. “I’m your wife, your partner, your best friend.”

Swallowing Teayre looks down at the ground for a moment before meeting her husband’s eyes again. “If I’m those things, if I’m everything to you. Then what do you think you are to me? You were there when I ended my old life. You were there when everything changed. Right now I’m trying to start a new life.” The red head pauses again this time shuffling closer to the person she loves, kneeling up she wraps her arms around his head and pulls it towards her holding him to her gently. “You’re my life as much as I am yours. We’re married, I don’t care if that’s just in a game to me it means just as much as it would in real life.”

Slowly stroking his head Teayre hears three words that cause her to miss a beat, “I’m… sorry Teayre…” Gently pressing her lips to his head she mutters to him “You idiot Calnus, you don’t have to be sorry. I should have been more aware of what was going on, you’re not the only one to blame here okay? Listen remember what we said? We would share things? We’d be each other’s rocks as needed and work through this game together.”

Pausing again Teayre lets out a small breath, “We’re a family, yes? Then let’s expand our family, make it an official one. One where we watch each other’s backs one where it doesn’t matter what level people are or what they have, if they’re close enough to either one of us to be considered family then they are family.”

Continuing to stroke his head she leans in again kissing the top of his hair. “You mister are entirely what I live for at the moment…” Pausing Teayre takes a short breath in before letting out a small chuckle. “Until you share that responsibility. So I can’t have you collapsing of exhaustion on me, besides there aren’t that many mobs that attack the Amethyst Boutique at night. Not only have I watched you, but I’ve been up all night crafting before and not seen a single one when you’ve been on an entirely differently floor.”

As Teayre sat him on his knees he looked into her eyes, his own darkened blue orbs seeming to turn slightly darker as he gave a calming breath. He tried to put on a smile, but the emotions that were flowing through him forced his lips back into their indifferent positioning. Moving an arm he slid his hand over, trying to wipe away the tears, but as he did he felt more take the originals face, "Dammit...I can't dry my face at all right now..."

"Calrex, what am I to you? In one word I want you to sum up exactly what I mean to you."

"T...Narlia...if I had to put it in one word...you're everything to me. Ever since we became a couple, everything I've done, all of my being, all of the space in my heart belonged to you. That's why, with all that's happened, I was worried that I was losing you. I promised you I'd be there when you started anew, to pick up your pieces. I guess...I was afraid that it put some distance between us. It turns out...maybe I was the one that was unknowingly doing the distancing...that's what was weighting on me. If I lost you, to anyone, anything...I'd lose everything, everything I cared about...maybe even losing myself..."

As he continued listening to Teayre speak he heard what she said about family, the word escaping her lips standing out to him, "The last time she said that...was with Oikawa when we formed Spectrum Coalition. Back then she didn't care for the idea of family, and preferred that we referred to ourselves as nakama, a group of individuals that were close enough to be family, comrades in arms. Now...she's actually thinking of forming one?"

Feeling Teayre's gentle kiss against his forehead Calrex gave a small sigh as he nodded, "Maybe not, but the thing that I was worried about was that not a single time since they tried attacking had I seen an Immortal Object error appear. That reason alone gave me enough reason to worry that the shop might fall. Maybe not in a few days, or even a few months from now, but unless that appeared there always was the chance."

"Well...Oikawa did help me drive back the horde a few nights ago. Maybe it finally put a dent in their numbers..."

Wiping his eyes once more he gave a calming breath as he faced his wife, looking into her eyes, "Oikawa was right, I need to get these feelings out in the open. If I don't, it'll only cause me more problems and but the both of us at risk."

"An official family, sounds nice...However, before we go about discussing that, there's something I need to know Teayre."

Placing his hands gently on hers he looked into her eyes, "You know that I'll always be with you, no matter what happens. Good or bad, whatever. It was my vow to you as both Calrex and Calnus, as your husband both in and out of the game. However, it's also been the one thing that's been on my mind since that night, and it's something I cannot make sense of..."

His expression and eyes matched his words, and it was simple: He wanted his wife to be honest and upfront. To not try and dodge or dismiss the question. It was important to him that he knew her thoughts.

"Are you considering taking Redemption at all in the future?"

"She's been holding out on taking it, and I know we both are aware that player status doesn't really matter when it comes to the level we're at, but I cannot understand why she's holding out. She loved the fourth floor, and having the Amethyst Boutique there seemed like the perfect setup. Becoming an orange player changed all of that, but it's also so easily fixed. So why?"

"An official family, sounds nice...However, before we go about discussing that, there's something I need to know Teayre."

As Teayre heard this she paused for a moment meeting Calrex’s gaze. The question she had been expecting was uttered her eyes flicked to the ground to her husband’s right for a brief second before returning to his eyes. Her heart was thumping loudly against her chest as she began to gently nibble on her bottom lip. “I…” She begins before stopping letting her head drop she rolls back sitting down cross legged. “Honestly I don’t know Cal. Being an orange player, despite the obvious downside of not being able to get into safe zones, I do enjoy it. I have some respect from other players mainly the lower players who before looked down at me. I’m noticed now…”

Wiping some fresh tears away the red head gulps again as she drops her hands to her knees gently squeezing. “I will definitely be taking it at some point. After all, we can only get a house in the safe zone. For the near future I will probably be staying orange. At least whilst I understand more about me…” Waiting for several moments Teayre draws the muramasa and lays it across her own lap her left hand tracing up and down the length of the blade as her right hand grips the hilt firmly. “After killing my own father, as much as I hated him he was still my father. I can’t just suddenly go back to being green straight after. I need to get my head fully around what I have done and not shy away from what’s haunting me like I have done in the past.”

Facing Calrex again she breathes out and in several times before continuing. “With this very blade I severed my heritage. In a virtual game. In a virtual world. I killed my father in reality, I can’t expect you to understand or know exactly how I’m feeling with that…” A small smile creeps onto the girl’s lips, “It’d be unfair of me. I just know I need to push forwards and learn who I really am before I go on.” Closing her eyes momentarily Teayre reopens them and looks at Calrex. “In short the answer to your question Calrex, is this. I am going to be taking down Redemption at some point, when I can’t tell you.”

"Respect..."

"Is there really any respect you can be proud of from being an orange player? Maybe...but from what I can tell the only reason you have that respect is out of fear. Can you be proud of the fact that players fear you Teayre? Do you really want to exist out of fear, and not anything else?"

Giving a small sigh to himself Calrex looked at the ground for a few seconds before wiping the remaining tears from his eyes, "I see...thank you Teayre. That means a lot. It was weighing on my mind for quite some time, but I didn't know how or when to approach you about it."

Hearing her speak about the fact that even though she had killed her father in SAO, he gave a nod, "So even though she couldn't think calmly about it afterwards, she still understands the consequences of taking a life. That's good...maybe my way of thinking wasn't the smartest move. As much of a terrible person he was, that man still was her father. Cheapening his death by taking Redemption immediately afterwards wouldn't be right."

Looking up to face his wife he gave a warm smile and a nod as he sat upright, "Feel free to search for that answer. Just know I'll be with you every step of the way. Just like you have done for me before. I'm going to be there for you, and if need be I'll be sure to let you know if you start straying."

Placing a hand over his heart he put the warmth and resolve that had been renewed in him into words, "Like we both have said before, we'll protect each other's bodies and minds. Teayre, you're everything to me. That means I'm going to do everything I can to protect you. I'll keep myself safe as well, so that we both make it out of this game. Not until we get the house, or until we get out. I'll continue to stay by your side outside of this game, as Calnus Hevrex. You're my heart now Teayrie."

Placing his hands on her hands once again the Ultramarine Knight gazed into the ruby eyes of his wife as his cheeks tinged red. Even though he was speaking about himself, it was clear that he meant it for Teayre, as she was a part of him, "I'm going to protect my body, mind...and my heart."

Edited by Calrex

“Thank you Teayre.”  Those three words caused the red head to lean forwards suddenly pushing Calrex’s hand away from his heart as her blade clatter to the ground Teayre leans in wrapping her arms around his body holding tightly. Her elbows by his bottom ribs, her hands resting between his shoulder blades as a torrent of tears dripped from her eyes. “Cal, I…” She fell silent the words wouldn’t come. Her mind had started to have a fog inside of it swirling, much like the one on floor thirteen. She nodded as her partner spoke, “I don’t want to take another life. If I have to, to survive with you then I won’t hesitate.” She paused as she tightened her grip. “I won’t ever strike first again though.”

Again Teayre fell silent, her words felt bland, plastic, forced in her mouth despite the truth of them. She nodded as Calrex spoke about himself her head still buried inside his chest. Her hands flat against his back as she turned her head pushing the bluenette onto his back. Falling on top of him Teayre continued her embrace, loosening it slightly as she rolled onto her side facing him in the grassy fields. The sun beating down on the pair, reaching forwards Teayre takes his hand and places it on her chest just above her heart. Her eyes shimmering as some more tears form, a small smile comes to the red head’s lips as she says one word. “Yours.”

Calrex's eyes widened in surprise for a second as he felt himself get pushed to the ground by Teayre as he let himself slowly fall onto his back, his cheeks tinging red at the act. As he felt his body turn to face his wife he felt her take his hand and place it over her heart.

Yours.

Hearing her single word he felt his entire face flush as he felt the smile remain on his face. Reaching over with his other hand he gently brushed away the small droplets at the edges of her eyes. While he felt he wanted to say something, Teayre's act seemed to disperse and idea of doing so. There was no words that would be quite accurate to his feelings, only actions. 

"I'll always be there to keep her safe. No matter what."

After wiping away her tears he gently slide his hand around her waist as he pulled his wife close, turning his body so that the two were touching. The hand that the redhead had placed over her heart slipped out as he wrapped her up in a tight embrace. "I love you..."

Her breathing steady as she lay there eyes closed her hand holding his to her chest, Teayre lets out a little gasp of surprise as she is pulled closer to her husband. Gently squeezing his hand she places her over his heart and rests her head underneath his chin. Quieter than she normally was her eyes still closed as they lay next to one another. The sound of the wind rustling along the grass, the absent sound of bird song. Her eyes flew open as her ears registered the lack of music playing. Pushing Calrex away from her, Teayre rolled backwards as a cleaver slams down in between them. “CAL!” She screams as her eyes flick up to the creature that had attacked them.

Whilst they were enjoying a moment together several mobs must have respawned and brought a stronger one with them. Jumping back Teayre avoids another attack as the blade glows bright blue. Teayre narrowed her eyes as she focused on the antman, her hud showed it wasn’t just a normal one the name for the mob read ‘Antman Elite Soldier’. Grinning the red head cracks her knuckles as her eyes flick to the Muramasa that lay in between mob and Calrex on the other side of her. “Guess things aren’t going to as easy as I’d like. You ready Cal?” Teayre rocked her neck from side to side a faint audible pop echoing out. “Once Flick here is dead, you –are- getting some rest up in either a safe zone or my shop got it? You’ll also stop being so mopey.”

Teayre’s eyes thinned out as she slowly circled around to her husband’s side the mob still in the after effects of its sword art. “Don’t forget, we’re here together. Despite you trying to be strong and burdening everything yourself. Remember to be happy okay? I’m your wife.” Looking up at Calrex for a moment a twinkle in her eye before she turns again and face the mob. Grinning Teayre crouches from a moment, like a runner at the start line of an Olympic race. Like a gunshot she was off, catching the Muramasa’s handle and sliding it home into her sheath with a catastrophic bang as the tsuba touched the scabbard and whipped back out again the weapon glowing bright purple as it sliced straight through the beast. “IAI!” The red head called as she stopped six feet behind the mob the tip of her katana still gently scraping the beasts back.

Spoiler

ID: 41070 BD: 12 (9 + 3 ACC) MD: 1
ID: 41072 MD: 1

HP List
Calrex: 209/209
   Energy:
Teayre: 145/145
   Energy: 25/35 (-10)

Antman Elite Soldier: 153/250 97DMG (13+3 Charge x 10SA)-63 Stunned for the next player turn.
Damage: 40, Mitigation:63, The Antman Elite Soldier attacks twice per player turn. On a 9 It’s damage is double, on a 10 it’s damage is double and becomes an aoe.

Edited by Teayre

ID: 41075, 41077
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 41 Remaining)
Mob Dice 1 (Teayre is Target): 8 (Evasion +2) = 6
Mob Dice 2 (Calrex is Target): 2 (Evasion +4) = -2

As the moment was interrupted by the appearance of the large antman Calrex gave a small sigh, "Darn it, I really wanted that to be a bit longer. Guess I'll just have to make up later."

Getting to his feet he looked to see his wife execute a powerful attack, cutting through more than half of the monster's health as he gave a smirk. Closing his eyes a calming breath escaped his lips before they reopened again, "Of course. I think with today I can actually cut myself some slack. Anything that comes our way we'll simply face it together."

Reaching back he performed the symbolic action he had not done in quite some time. Holding the Grand Blade and sheath in front of him he pulled both ends apart, tossing the sheath to the side as the wide deep-sea blue blade was exposed.

Rushing forward he activated his own attack, <<Meteor Break>> as his sword lit alight with the shining golden glow. At the same time he triggered <<Charge>> as he accelerated at breakneck speed towards the creature. Since it was stunned it was helpless against the relentless barrage of slashes and shoulder tackles as the Ultramarine Knight ripped through another near third of its health before leaping back. Turning to his redheaded partner he gave a smirk along with a light-hearted string of sentences.

"Alright Teayre, finish this thing off. In addition, once we're done I'm grabbing you for the rest of the day. We haven't spent a lot of time because of me, and I'd like to make up for it."

HP List
   Energy: 41/52 (-11)
   Energy: 25/35

Enemies:
Antman Elite Soldier:
73/250 (10+3 DMG * 11 Art - 63 MIT = 80 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Damage: 40, Mitigation:63, The Antman Elite Soldier attacks twice per player turn. On a 9 It’s damage is double, on a 10 it’s damage is double and becomes an aoe.

Edited by Calrex

Smiling Teayre ducked and weaved as the mob unleashed a flurry of attacks at her. Like a leaf in the wind the red head dodged each attack before twisting her blade and unleashing another singly strike across the midriff of the antman. “Guess you’re a bit tougher than the rest of the pawns on this floor.” Cocking her head at the foe a small smile coming to her lips. “I wonder how much you’ll scream.” Stepping back Teayre watches as the creature turns to Calrex. Its cleaver a blur as it swung it at the Ultramarine Knight. “Not paying a girl attention, tch.” Her eyes met her husbands and a small smile came to her lips as she nodded to his question, “Of course you are. Floor thirteen, my shop. You and me on the couch. Maybe stop by a shop to pick up some chocolate and I’ll dig out some toys for us to play with, I’ve been working on making monopoly with some of my good items.”

Spoiler

ID: 41079 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) CD: 4 LD: 7 MD: 5(6 - 1 EVA)
ID: 41080 MD: 7

HP List
   Energy: 41/52
   Energy: 14/35 (-12, + 1)

Enemies:
Antman Elite Soldier:
 45/250 28 DMG (13*7)-63

Edited by Teayre

ID: 41094-41095
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice 1 (Teayre is Target) = 6 (Evasion +2) = 4
Mob Dice 2 (Calrex is Target) = 6 (evasion +4) = 2
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 33 Remaining)

"Some chocolate huh? Sounds like a good idea to me!"

Seeing the antman swing his weapon, aiming one strike at each of them, Calrex gave a smirk as he dropped low and rolled beneath the strike before activating his <<Shadow Explosion>> Sword Art. The Grand Blade lit up with a dark purple glow as he executed the attack, unleashing slash after slash until he performed a double down slash by rotating a full 360 after the first strike.

"Tch, I don't know what I'm pulling my punches. I could have finished that thing just now. I guess we just want to have the best chance of getting something from this creature, since it is tougher than any other ant monster we've faced on this floor before."

Stepping back he gave a nod to Teayre, "Alright then, all yours!"

HP List
   Energy: 33/52 (-9+1)
   Energy: 14/35

Enemies:
Antman Elite Soldier:
18/250 (10 DMG * 9 Art - 63 MIT = 27 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Teayre darted in low just as Calrex’s hair got whisked away by a quick uppercut from the monster. Her eyes closing the red head moves around the antman in a circle, blade glowing purple as she slices the creature up. As it dispersed virtually no loot except for one material was dropped sighing the red head plonks herself down on the grass weapon pushed down into the earth and leaning back she smiles up at her husband. “See, we’re a team.” Poking her tongue out at him Teayre sighs before her smile fades from her lips. Gently grasping the grass in one hand as a breeze rolls across the fields, Teayre’s eyes flutter closed as she pats the ground next to her inviting Calrex to sit down.

Spoiler

ID: 41183 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 4 (2 + 2 LD) MD: 4 (Irrelevant as mob dead)

HP List
   Energy: 33/52
   Energy: 3/35 (-12, +1)

Enemies:
Antman Elite Soldier:
 -75/250 (13 DMG * 12 Art - 63 MIT = 93 DMG)

Edited by Teayre