[PP-F4] Zandra and Jomei (Part 2) COMPLETE

The irishman's green eyes slowly opened as the light of a new day entered his shop through the windows. As he woke, he felt the weight of something leaning on him.. practically laying on him in fact. He looked over to see Zandra, sleeping soundly with her head nestled into his chest. Jomei's lips curved into a smile as he looked at the peaceful scene of the girl sleeping there. Instead of moving and waking her, he decided to place his head back down and stare up at the ceiling, waiting for her to wake up on her own.

tumblr_nk4kabD7jz1tltdk3o1_500.jpg

The two had spent the night together after going on a quest and having dinner. During their meal, Zandra had admitted to Jomei that she still had strong feelings for him, feelings which Jomei returned to her as well. It made Jomei indescribably happy that someone showed Jomei these feelings that none had ever showed him before. He finally had someone that would make this whole death game bearable. He let out a relieved sigh as he closed his eyes again, and waited for the girl to wake up. 

Zandra woke up from some brigth ligth, shining straigth into her eyes. She blinked and held her hand in front of her face to block out the light source. It seemed it was the morning sun, shining thru a window.  She also saw that her pillow wasnt made of feathers in a cloth bag. It was a humans chest clad in a cloth shirt. She turned her head upwards a little so she could see Jomeis face. She was met by a pair of green eyes and a smile."For how long have you been awake?" She crawled up so her head was beside Jomeis instead of on his chest."Is this real? I mean, I know we are in the virtual game SAO. Dont tell me this is just a dream. Was last night a dream too?" There was only one way to find out. She moved her face towards Jomei until their noses touched each other. Then she closed her red eyes and pursed her lips.

Staring up at the ceiling must have been quite exhausting, because Jomei found his eyelids slowly starting to close once again. The warmth of Zandra's body laying against his was one of the most relaxing things he had felt in years. Just before he nodded back off into slumber, he felt the girl start to wake up. As the girl moved gently, shielding her eyes from the sunlight pouring in through the window. Jomei looked back down at her and smiled, "Good morning, Zandra." he said softly to her. She seemed surprised that Jomei was up before her. Well, it had been a long time since Jomei had even slept that well to begin with. He let out a light chuckle, "Only for a moment or two.. not very long." The girl then shifted her body so her head was closer to Jomei's, and she began to question is this was all real and was convinced it was just a dream. Jomei smirked, "Of course its a dream. Go back to sleep." he brought his hand that was resting on her back forward, brushing hair off of the side of her face.  He then leaned his head forward, giving the girl a small kiss on the lips.  "This is all real. Why would you think its not?"

Jomei confirmed this was not a dream by giving her a small kiss. She felt her worriness dosapear a moment after their lips met. She felt Jomeis hand brushed away some of her hair that she had in her face. Then she opened her eyes with a smile on her lips. A big pressure had been lifted from her. Now she would be able to live in this game that sooner or later probably gonna take their lifes. But until then, she would be with the man beside her and doing all kinds of adventures."I thougtj this was a dream since it was to good to be true. If something is to good to be true its often fake." She took her hand and brushed Jomeis hair out of his face. But it fell back down when moving away her hand. She brushed it again. This time she stopped when halfway so she could clearly look into both of hisgree eyes. This was the best morning in her whole life. First time she woke up beside a man she loves.

Jomei could not help but smile like a fool when Zandra told the man that the only reason she questioned this moment's reality, was because she felt it was too good to be true. He really had no idea that Zandra cared for Jomei as much as she was making it seem. His cheeks turned red as he looked up into the girl's eyes.   with a smile. This truly was a happy moment for him.. being together with the girl who he found to be his best friend and lover. He then let his head fall back, and he lifted his hand to open up his menu. He wanted to see what time it was, or more importantly, the date. He took in a deep breath that caused his chest to expand before letting out a long sigh. There were only about two more days until he.. no.. they would be joining the raid team and pushing through the boss to get to Floor Thirteen. He knew they would be fighting along side people like Zel and Ssendom, so each of them should be able to make it to the next Floor without any problems. He looked back down at Zandra, "Well.. boss fight is in a couple of days.. Guess we should make the best out of it, huh? You know, I have yet to see your new place up on Floor Four.. we could find something to do up there if you'd like."

Zandra saw Jomei open up his menu. She didnt knew what he was gonna do, but he didnt had it up for long, so probably it only was to check the time. It seemed she was half right. He mentioned the upcoming boss fight was in a couple of days, he probably checked the date then. When he continued he said that they should make the best out of the time thats left. She havent thougth about it, but Jomei havent been at her shop yet. Only at her old cart, that wasnt any kind of impressive at all.''Yeah, and we both gonna participate in this one.'' she paused.''But I think we should make the best out of the time until then, just as you said. If you want we can go visit my place. Just hope you have a strong stomach.''she winked at him.''I'll say no more.'' She raised up from the bed, looking down at her clothes that was all wrinkly from sleeping with them on. A few swipes thru menus surronded her with a blue shine for a moment and then they was as good as new.

Jomei looked at Zandra with a bit of worry when she reminded him what he already knew, that she would be fighting by his side in the boss fight. But at the same time, he was happy that she would be there. That the two could depend on each other to make it out of this alive. Zandra agreed to his idea to head up to Floor Four to visit her place, mentioning he would need a strong stomach. "H-Huh?" Jomei tilted his head in confusion at Zandra, having no idea what she had in mind. Despite, he trusted her.. so he was sure it would not be anything bad. 

Zandra lifted her body off of Jomei and stood up, fixing her wrinkly clothes. Jomei looked at her again with a smile, had he really never noticed just how beautiful the girl was. He swung his legs around so his feet touched the floor and he was sitting upright. He lifted up his hand to open his menu again, equipping his boots and cloak with the touch of a button. "Well then, lets make a day out of it. We can go explore Floor Four if you want.. maybe find some trouble to get into." he chuckled when he came to the realization that he never really explored that floor much farther than the spawn point of the Avalanche monster. Bringing himself up to a standing position, Jomei stretched his arms into the air. 

Since the two of them was gonna head out exploring, they better didnt wasted any time here slacking around. Well, she liked it very much but it would be fun to show Jomei her place as well. And guide him to the different areas on the same floor that she found when she was away on her lonely journey. Hopefully she would be able to time it right to be at a special location when the sun started to set in the evning. When she looked at Jomei, standing there with his green cloak, she felt like they was gonna experience many great adventures together. She equiped her boots as well. She didnt had a cloak, but she had her red hood, matching the colour of her skirt. She equiped it, but didnt pulled it over just yet. She made a small jump to be able to reach Jomeis hand while he was streatching.''Come on lets go then.'' she took a tight grip on his hand and tried to drag him out of the shop to get to floor four.

As Jomei stretched his arms into the air, he felt Zandra somehow grab his hand, which must have been around 7 feet in the air. He laughed when realized the shorter girl had hopped into the air to grab it out of the air. She then immediately walked forward with a tight grip, pulling him forward excitedly. Jomei locked up the shop behind him and followed after the girl, stumbling a little bit as he tried to gain his balance from being pulled. After a short walk, the two found themselves at the warp pad in the center of Urbus. The two stepped onto the platform, "Warp, Snowfrost." And the two disappeared into a flash of blue light. 

In the same moment, the two players materialized onto the similar platform on Floor Four, the only difference being it was covered in snow. It had been quite a while since he had come to this floor.. and it was strangely more enjoyable than normal. He looked up at the sky as a light flaking of snow fell slowly to the earth. "So, I think we should go explore the area first. Then we can go to your shop later on in the day to warm up. That sound alright to you?" he turned to the girl with a warm smile that contradicted the cold air. 

Zandra pulled Jomei with her all the way to the plaza of Urbus. Not until they both stepped out of the warp gate at her hometown Snowfrost.''So, now we are at my hometown.'' she liked to call it her hometown, like made it a more important place then just saying the 'real' name of the place. Jomei suggested that they first explore the area on floor four before heading back to her shop to warm up. What he didnt knew was that he was gonna be met by a cup of smoking hot choclate. But that wasnt something she was gonna say to him, at least not yet.

''So, any particular place you wanna go?'' that was actually a strange question, because almost no place was named except the main settlements at each warp gate.''Well, I mean if there is some special kind of environment you wanna see? I know a few lakes that looks beutiful, there is also a cave system. But dont worry, the ice is transparet so we not gonna meet something in darkness again.'' she winked at him when she related to two of their previous adventure that have been taking place in caves, where darkness was so thick you can barely see your hand if you hold it infront of your face.''Then their is one lake filled with ice elementals if you wanna fight mobs, I spent a whole day there. Slaying about forty of them and getting more then fifty materials. I was totally exhausted after that day, but those materials kept my business going until the donation started to drop in.'' Zandra realised she had gotten in on a side-track.''Oh right, I guess you have already been at the avalanche spawn point.'' Then she rembered something.''Oh wait, there is an area I havent explored. Its to the northwest from here. Maybe you want to go that way? So I dont need to babysit you.'' she stretched out her tongue at him as a joke while pulling on her hood.''What you say?'' she look at the man she loves with a heartful smile.

Jomei smirked when Zandra mentioned Snowfrost as being her hometown. It was good that the girl held onto a sense of reality in calling places 'home'.. rather than just the place they would be staying until they got out of this game. Maybe he would start calling Urbus his hometown as well, despite having thoughts of moving his music hall up to one of the higher floors. Jomei took a deep breath of the cold winter air, letting out a fog of breath as he exhaled. "Hm.." he scratched at his chin when the girl asked if there were any places he would want to check out. The girl started to go down a list of places she had seen while living on this floor, and during he time alone. To name a few, the girl mentioned frozen lakes, beautiful caves, and even a more dangerous cave with ice monsters in it. He turned to the girl and placed his hand on her head, gently brushing her hair with his fingers as he ran his hand down the back of her head. "Surprise me." he said with a chuckle, "This is your hometown after all." 

Zandra liked this floor alot. All of the different environments was wonderful. To climb the top of the mountains, exploring the deepest caves and carefully walk over the frozen lakes. Jomei placed his hand on her head and gently brushed her hair. His hand felt warm compared to the surronding air. She had hoped for some help from Jomeis side to decide where to go. But no, he wanted her to surprise him. So where would she go then. Then she got an idea of a place that would realy surprise him. Before she could stop an evil smile appered in her face. Thou only for a second since she wuickly turned it to a friendly one. "Well, if you wanna be surprised I got the perfect place." She grabbed his hand that he had on her head with hers."But we have to go now if we want to return today."

Jomei's face turned curious as he looked at the girl, "Return today?" It sounded like wherever Zandra planned to take him, it must have been far on the other side of Floor Four. Nonetheless, it sounded like quite the adventure.. And he thought who better to spend it with than Zandra. She grabbed his hand off of her head and lead him out of the town of Snowfrost. 

The snow outside of the town always seemed fresh, most footprints being covered up by the next layer. The floor always looked  beautiful. A cold breeze caused his cloak to flow behind him, exposing his bare arms. He looked down at the girl who held him hand tightly in hers, "I gotta say, you picked a nice floor to go into isolation on.. By the way, i dont think you ever went into detail as to why you did so." Jomei was curious as to why the girl seperated herself from the rest of Aincrad.

"Yeap, return today." Zandra led Jomei thru a forest. The snow getting a little deeper."I like this floor realy much yes. Ive always been a big fan of winter landscapes. Cristmas is my fafourite time of the year as well. After all, Im a swede, a crazy viking." She said and showed are teeth and tried to look like one of those berserking vikings. Suddenly the way they walked ended. In front of them was a gap. The couple stopped about ten meters away from it. They could see the other side. The gap was about five meters wide."When I was here last time I saw another player leaping across. It seemed he sctivating a skill before as well. Since it so deep you cant see the bottom."she took a stone nearby and threw it over the edge. You could hear it bouncing on the walls, but didnt herd it hitting the bottom."I decided to walk around it instead. But thats gonna take about a hour. And we dont have time for that. Now Im stronger so I think I can make it. And you have your skill." Before Jomei could stop her Zandra rushed to the edge. She jumped. But missed the pther side with several meters. She forgot her heavy armour. Jomei saw her disapeared over the edge. A few seconds later her health bar dropped down to the red zone.

Zandra HP: 5/80 from falling damage

Jomei could not help but laugh at Zandra who called herself a 'vicious viking.' "Well, the most innocent and cutest viking I have ever seen then." he grinned wide at her. The two continued to walk through a snowy forest until they came to a large gap in the path. Looking over the edge, one could see that it traveled downwards pretty far.. definitely not something you would want to fall down. Her plan seemed to include leaping across it.. luckily for Jomei's skill in acrobatics, he should be able to cross it no problem, just as the girl mentioned. Since he also had the Athletics skill, which would give him the extra strength, he would be able to make that jump with Zandra on his back... but just before he could suggest it to the girl, she took off running towards the ledge to jump it. Jomei's eyes widened as he rushed forward, trying to grab onto Zandra's arm. But before he could do so, she had already leapt across.. and missed. Jomei felt his heart drop as the girl fell and disappeared into the darkness below. "Zandra!!" He cried out, and without hesitation, leapt over the edge so he could save her. As he fell, he tucked his chin and crossed his arms about his chest to protect himself from getting killed on impact. Moments later, Jomei felt the hard ground below him as he tumbled forward, his body plowing into the snow. "Z..Zandra.. are you.. okay?" 

Jomei HP: 30/109

Zandra landed on the icepillar, huge areas of red appeared on her legs from the impact. She saw her health had dropped down to less then ten percent. The red bar was almost empty. Just a few seconds later she saw Jomei landing just a few meters in front of her. She was carefully balancing on the flat tip on the pillar, about three feets across. Jomei had, due to his increased muscles strength landed on a platform that was pointing out of the wall, one meter out and three meters wide. They have fallen seventy five meters. But still they couldnt see the bottom. Back in the real world Zandra had been training gymnastic threr days a week. She didnt had any strength left from it, that the system had fixed to make it even between all players. But the balancing, the thinking was still there. She easily balanced on the thin oce pillar. Then she made a two feet jump onto the platform."Surprise!" She said and kissrd him on the cheek. Zandra kneeled down to Jomeis legs, activated her first aid skill and saw Jomeis health bar beeing refilled with some health. At the wall there was an opening, one by two meyers big.

ID: 38952 CD: 12 Jomeo healed 17(16%) health

Zandra: 8/75

Jomei: 47/105 +17 Faid

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei groaned as he picked himself up a little bit. He knew that there was no pain in that fall, being the system removed any pain received.. but after falling from a height like that, his mind made him think about how much pain he would feel in reality. Looking up, it seemed Zandra was perfectly fine. In fact, she was balancing on a pillar.. most likely was waiting for Jomei to jump down after her. She leapt from her position to where Jomei was, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Was this her surprise? Jomei looked Zandra in the eyes with a concerned look, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Jesus Zan, you gave me a [censored] heart attack." he pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her tightly, "I thought you were done for." After letting go of the girl, he looked around the area, "How... how are we going to get back up?" It was then he noticed a small hole in the wall, about 4 by 8 feet. "Hm.. Guess thats our best bet.. huh."

Jomei: 36/109

He thinked she was down for when she disapeared in the deep. That he had followed her without hesitation made glad and a little worried as well. Hope he didnt follow her into real dangers. She wouldnt be able to survive something the kills Jomei as an offer."Well, dont be so reckless next time. Im perfectly fine. But what if you had missed that platform?" Then she took a small pause."I wouldnt be able to live with myself." Jomei guessed rigth."Yeap, thats the way we are going." She walked passed her boyfriend."By the way, you are the most handsome drun... I mean irishman."

ID: 38957 CD: 4+3=7 17(16%) HP

Zandra: 11/80

Jomei: 70/105 +17 Faid

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Jomei sighed and shook his head, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." he rubbed the back of his neck, and his eyes moved back up to meet the girl's. "I just .. promised I would protect you and stay by your side.. So  I just acted without thinking." He noticed as his HP bar shot up slightly more than its usual regeneration did.. had Zandra possibly used her First Aid skill on him. He did not feel like asking, he appreciated the offer nonetheless, despite wishing she would heal herself first. Zandra then confirmed Jomei's suspicions of which way to go, which was through the small passageway in the wall. As she walked past him, she complimented the man, calling him the most handsome irishman she knew. However, he picked up on the quick change of word. "Oy, gonna call me a drunk?" he said playfully. "I'll have you know I'm not that same man from when this game first started." he chuckled, following after the girl into the cave. 

Zandra: 11/80

Jomei: 76/109 ((My sig is outdated, I have 109 HP now))

It seemed Jomei snapped up what she said before she got to change the word.''Ehe... Drunk? I would never call you a drunk. What... what have you got that from? I said irish... irishman, not drunk. Maybe you need to go check your ea... ears.'' she said to her boyfriend while she was leading him thru the cave. Even when they was quite a bit away from the gap, so no sunlight could get in from there, they had no preoblem to see where they placed their feets. It was thanks to the transparent ice that the cave was made of. Zandra slowed down to let Jomei catch up to walk beside her instead of behind. Then she gently took her gauntled clad hand into his. She could feel his warmth thru the leather that the inside of the gauntlet was made of. She looked at the healthbars, it seemed Jomeis health had went up quite alot, so she didnt cared about healing him more. She didnt wanted to interrupt this moment. She saw her own healthbar was also slowly beeing refilled. But she could only use her first aid on other and not herself, so she thougth she just had to wait. She knew Jomei would protect her if they got into any danger so she didnt cared about using any potions either.''So you are not the same man from when this game sarted? Then what kind of man was you when this game started?''

Edited by Zandra Zvift