Gladiators in the Making: Seul vs Ebony! COMPLETE

He seemed to be considering it but then started to laugh. It certainly was true that you grew to know a person by fighting them. She knew with certainty that if he was in her position, he wouldn't be laughing and saying that they should continue. He looked like some sort of maniac as he rushed her and sliced her shoulders up, and she knew that next time she would be prepared and would beat him in vengeance. She hated this knew side of him, but even so she wasn't going to stop playing support for him if he ever needed her even if he was getting on her nerves. She stood there, not moving and not giving him the satisfaction of a reaction. This wasn't giving up, this was defiance. "You'll regret that later." She said in a quiet, serious voice. 

• Ebony: 34/64  EN: 13/16
  • Seul:  60/60  EN: 11/15 [Keen: +1 BD]

Commands: N/A

"It's over." With his blade glowing one final time, he brought his arm back before unleashing the sword art. The four hits all tearing through her in succession caused Ebony's health to fall below the halfway mark and into the yellow zone. The match timer stopped and the results displayed above their heads soon after, highlighting Seul as the victor. The fight was over and with it came a satisfied grin from the boy. "That was totally awesome! Did you see me out there?! I was all like 'we're just getting started' ha ha!" He exclaimed. After placing his dagger back in its scabbard he extended his hand toward the girl. "Well, in any case, I learned a thing or two while we were fighting so I have to thank you for that."

ID# 39052 results:

Battle: 8 (7 + 1 Keen / Keen Activated)

• Ebony: 28/64  EN: 13/16
  • Seul:  60/60  EN: 8/15 [Keen: +1 BD]

Commands:

Seul used Fad Edge on Ebony; Hit, 5 x 4 Fad Edge - 14 Mit = 6 Damage. -4 Energy.

Edited by Seul
I can't math good-

Now he looked to be back to his regular self. That was certainly an annoying trait of his. She didn't mind his normal self, but something was happening in that last bit of the duel, something that she really didn't like. She raised an eyebrow, and shook his hand. "Yeah, it was a pretty good fight. And your a terrible influence on me." This fight had almost convinced her to spend the skill points that she was saving for her first aid on armor or dagger skills. Now that the fight was over she was thinking clearly again, at least in that aspect. She was a support, and first aid was her most important skill. "It was a good fight, but it's about time for me to go do some more grinding. You don't become as cool as me without grinding." She said in an overconfident tone, walking out of the arena. She would be back after she grand mastered first aid and had time to work on her other skills.