[PP-F4] Zandra and Jomei (Part 3)-Complete-

''Naaw. Thats so sweet of you honey. But if you fall, who should catch you? You just trying to act all macho and so to impress me right?'' She touched his cheek with her hand and gave hime a kiss on the lips. Then she looked up at the wall. Trying to remeber which way she took the last time.''Okay, take this, its only gonna get in the way.'' she said unequiping his cloak and giving it back to him. Then she equiped one of the first items she had received in the game, the anneal blade. She gripped it with both her hands and pressed it into the icewall. Then she climbed up and stood on it. Now when she was higher up she could almost reach a spot she could grab onto, almost.

Zandra touched Jomei's cheek and pecked his lips with her's. He smiled at her as she pulled away, "Well.. I suggested that because I have the extra strength from the Athletics skill. So I would be able to catch you without falling... but if it impresses you, then I guess that works too" he gave her a playful wink. Claiming it would get in the way, Zandra took Jomei's cloak off and gave it back to him. Jomei placed the cloth into his inventory, since it would probably be easier to climb without it. The girl then took out a blade from her inventory, a pretty basic looking one at that. She drove the tip of the dagger into the ice wall and used it as a platform to stand on. Despite the extra boost, she still was just short of being able to grab onto a spot sticking out of the wall. Jomei walked up to the girl and placed his hands on his shoulders, palms facing upwards. "Here, step up on my shoulders and I'll give you a boost." After helping the girl up, he took the blade out of the wall and shoved it behind his belt to hold it there and give it back to Zandra later. He looked up at the wall and then walked backwards a couple of feet. He lowered his body into a runners stance before taking off running towards the wall. Using his <Acrobatics> skill, Jomei took a couple of steps up the wall so he could grab onto a thick icicle sticking out of the wall. He looked up to Zandra to make sure she was doing well.