[F1-PP] Welcome, here are your keys and enjoy your stay. (Macrond, Ayumu, Shizuka, Abalasster)

Looking around I draw my newly crafted sword at swing it around. With each swing I can feel a new rush of power. No one seemed want to talk to me so I sit down. I had been having a very bad day and just wanted have some fun social interactions. I took a deep breath as it started to rain in this world water patterned down in my and I shivered from the cold. The noise was like little feet running across Wooden flooring.

I walk under a overhanging as the crowd dissipates. A few people remained and I smiled at them as the water kept pouring down. Virtually generated puddles formed on the ground as I perpared to head home if nothing interesting happens. I crack my knuckles and shiver with complete and utter coldness. I frown at the ground around me as my boots get soaked. 

It was raining had in the Town of Beginnings. Sure, I've seen it rain here and there, but this was something different. The rain was coming down terribly strong and it seemed as if it was only picking up. I was siting with a crowd of people in a popular spot of the garden in the town. Once the rain had begun, many people fled to seek dryer places to spend their time. I for one wasn't bothered by the rain. It was in fact something that helped me focus. I noted that only about 4 people remained from the crowd. One of which was under one of the overhangs that protected some of the plants that didn't need the amount of water that was raining down. I looked down to see that my Scarab companion, Khepri, was taking shelter from the rain by pulling a piece of my robes over him. I smiled at the sight of my companion's action and looked back to the small band that lay in front of me...

The last time she had been under rain like this, Ayumu found cover by borrowing a coat from someone else. Now, she had her own, and she quickly put the hood on her head once the shower came. The girl had originally just been hanging out in the garden, taking some time to relax from all the business of SAO. Out of the blue, a downpour had started, causing most everyone to flee the scene and get either back home to or an Inn. Ayumu had decided to wait. Even though she had the convenience of her leather coat, she decided to leave when the weather calmed down. Philomena, her phoenix familiar, squawked in protest. The fire bird hated the rain, and tried desperately to somehow take the hood off of the girl's head, in order to get itself under it. With a sigh, Ayumu decided to move under a small overhang, since her phoenix was finding the rain so unpleasant. As she looked around, she found to her surprise that not everyone had gone. Four other players were still here: three guys and another girl.

Huh, maybe I'll talk to them once I'm done drying off Philomena. I need to get acquainted with as many players in this game as I can. She thought to herself, as she did her best to use her coat to dry off her familiar.

Edited by Ayumu

(Rag said I could join!)

Lilliad sat on the grass, her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. She liked the rain, especially the way it made everything smell nice and fresh. The shower drenched her hair and clothing, but she ignored it, humming a tune from her real life. Water ran down her face as she saw a few other players standing out in the rain with her. She had come to sit here for no reason that she could remember, and didn't have an umbrella or coat. Looking over her shoulder, she vaguely recognised a player. It's Ayumu, I think? Getting up, she walked over to Ayumu. "Hi."

Nix hated the rain. He was doing his best not to get wet, but he was failing. I picked him up and onto my shoulder, as I was walking through the over hangs. I noticed rag, and Nix took off. He loves Rag. I dare not run when its wet, Id slip and fall on my face. I noticed two cute girls in the rain. One had a familliar. A pheonix to be exact, I thought about how happy Nix would be to meet some other pets. 

"Really ... Rain" Macradon muttered for himself as he has just closed his shop. He stood outside the door and locked it for him to venture back home but he soon gave up as the rain was more violent than he'd hoped. "Where is there some shelter?" he thought when he equipped his robes, he took the hood up to cover his head form the rain. He ran around the town of beginnings to find shelter, something, an inn, a overhang, half roof, just something. The rain just poured down like someone followed him and kept pouring buckets of water over him. "Could this be and event? I haven't encountered rain like this before" he thought and opened his inventory just in case some kind of creature were to appear. "But why here ..." he thought. Why in the town of beginnings, it didn't really make sense. He wore his steel pouldron on his right shoulder, the cuirass around his hips and the breast plate on his torso. He was fully armored for anything to appear. On his back was Crusader, a sword he had crafted himself when playing around with materials. It's golden eagle guard was showing up behind his right shoulder, just appearing behind the pouldron. 

He would turn some corners until he arrived at the garden, a place favored by many ... though not so many at this time. It was raining like never before and the only ones left were some people standing under a overhang. "That's it!" he thought as he would run towards the people under the overhang. "Shelter!" he thought as he rushed in under the overhang. Five people were crowded in under the overhanging, it's like they've just arrived as Macradon. Some of them were soaked, others were relatively dry. Macradon would wipe off as much water off his armor as possible to make sure it wasn't corroding. "I guess we're stuck in here for a while" he would say to the others with a smile. He didn't recognize any of them, probably lower level players. "Huh, familiars ..." he thought, he hadn't seen his own familiar since the old hotfix that corrupted the item. He hadn't even thought about going to find his little friend again, but he sure was going to do that now seeing all these owners and their partners.

I look around frowning. People grrreat. I look around and have just enough time to comprehend what's going on as a massive red ball of fur slams into my chest. I yell in surprise as I fall back. Nix sits down on my chest and I look around. "Uh Evac. Could you get your thing off of me." I look up and see a man with a beautiful sword. "So hi. Nice to meet you. Normally I don't have a panda on my chest." I say hollering the last part. I scratch Nixs behind the ears and try to get up but nix puts a paw on my face.

The crowd began to grow under the overhang. I decided and head over to the overhang, for the sake of my companion. The chatter between the group was few, but from what I could deduce, most of the people here knew one another. One of the members mentioned how we may be stuck here for a while. I smirked at this

"It would appear like that. I haven't seen rain like this in this in the game so far. It's...strange" The same person mentioned the amount of familiars that were present. I looked around and sure enough, there were a good amount of them. Khepri climbed out from my robes and sat on my shoulder. I glanced out unto the rain and wondered if this was normal...the rain, so to speak... 

• 2 weeks later...

Ayumu hadn't noticed Lilliad approach her, and jumped a little when she said hi. Then, sighing with relief as she recognized her,

"Oh, hey Lilliad," she smiled a little, but soon frowned as she noticed that the girl was soaked, "you're drenched! I know we're under some shelter, but hey, want my coat? It could at least keep you warm." she offered. Then, noticing the growing crowd under the overhang, lifted an eyebrow. Most of them she didn't recognize: the only two that she did being Evac and Lilliad. In response to all of the comments concerning the rain, she nodded,

"Yeah, no kidding. Usually there's either two rather standard kinds of rain, being either light or heavy. But this...this is beyond heavy. Its almost like a derecho...only not in a straight line," Ayumu agreed with the statements of the rain being so weird, "I guess you find something new about this game everyday."

"Nah, I like the rain." Lilliad replied, stepping out into the rain. "It's nice. No thanks, you keep the coat. I don't get cold." She listened to the others. "Wow. It's cool though." She sniggered a little. "Geddit? Cool? As in cool like - nevermind you don't get it. It was a crappy pun anyway." She said.

I grabbed Nix and said "Sorry man, he just loves ya that much. And why the 'Huh familiars' man? Nix is nice." I looked at Rag and said "Well most of the time!" I laughed while thinking of when Nix bit his ear. That was funny, but I know that Ill be glad I trained it away. As I sat Nix on the table  for the second time while apologizing to Rag with a bow I stood next to the man with the pretty sword, awaiting his answer.

He glanced at all the people around, many had joined the crowd under the overhang and many familiars were present. Macradon didn't have his own familiar due to some bug in the system under a hotfix, but he would get it back someday. One of the girls stepped out into the rain, saying that she didn't mind the, not only that but she also came with a pretty lame pun. Puns were the best, lame jokes that were funny because of how lame they were. "Don't try to explain jokes, or else they just get diluted" he would say with a smirk, like getting diluted in water or any other liquid substance. Another bad pun right off the bat, he just couldn't resist it. As it seems the rain wasn't anything to bother with, no hostile activity in sight, he would unequip his sword, putting it in his inventory. He would though keep his armor on if something were to happen so he could deflect as much damage as possible. "So ..." he would say to the crowd "... As I said, I'm Macradon. We're gonna be stuck here for some time as mentioned, so why not learn to know each other?" he would ask. If they were stuck here it would be a good idea to know who was who and probably also a good idea in the long run, having a wider web of connections was never a bad thing.

Lilliad smiled. "I'm Lilliad. I'm fairly new here, and I'm 13 years old." She looked at the puddles on the ground. "I find SAO beautiful, but scary. I haven't got one, and I want to get a familiar. They look cool. Though not Ayumu's." Dammit, not the puns! "Sorry." She winced. Gesturing for the next player to speak, she sat down in a puddle.

Edited by Lilliad
  • 3 weeks later...

"Well, someone's going to get Pneumonia" I said jokingly as the girl walked out into the downpour of rain. She mentioned her interest in the companions that most of the people under the over hang had. 

"It's not that big of a hassle to get one" I spoke again, trying to encourage the girl to continue to pursuit after a companion. The girl, who introduced herself as Lilliad, took a verbal stab at Ayumu, who I assumed was the other girl. Like I had thought before, most of these people knew each other.

"Well, to keep the introductions a rollin', I'm Abalasster" Not long after I gave my introduction, a giant boom of thunder erupted. My companion jumped up in fear. Luckily, It landed back on my shoulder where it was sitting. 

"First rain, now thunder..." I thought to myself. "Lightning bound to be next"...

OOC: I'm sorry I didn't post when I said I would. Warframe and R6 Siege have been really time consuming :D  

• 2 weeks later...

This girl, just walking out in the rain like this. Macradon couldn't do anything else than sigh. It wasn't like she would get sick or anything from this virtual world. Macradon would look, one of the girls wanted a familiar like the rest. "Yeah, it isn't that hard. I once had one" he said and looked into the distance for a split second, like he had eye contact with something. People began to introduce themselves to the others, that was great. The more that knew each other the merrier. The rain was something, but thunder became to erupt from the skies. What kind of weather was this? Macradon was unsure, but it just seemed like a weather event. Macradon would dof his armor, it was more comfortable not wearing it. "So. What are you guys doing out here?" he asked the lot.

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Lilliad looked up. "Really? How can you get one?" She asked, excited. She jumped a little when thunder boomed, and she moved to stand under the shelter. "What if this breaks, or catches on fire?" She asked, looking uncertainly at the virtual metal. Shrugging, she turned her attention back to Macradon. "I don't actually know..." She said in reply to the player. 

• 3 weeks later...

"Well, seems like the rain is somewhat settling" he said and looked up at the virtual sky. He would stick his head out of the shelter and look around, the rain was still ravenous, but it was settling, not as wild as it once were before. Macradon would take back his head under the shelter and shake his head a bit to get the water off his head like a dog shakes after getting wet. "Well, seems like this wont last much longer, at least we know each other now" he said and looked around at the others "If you ever need help with anything, come by my shop and I'll probably be there" he said as the rain would settle even more, though still raining but not as violent as a storm might be.

He would smile, seeing the girl wander off by herself. Macradon would leave as well, there wasn't much to do here anyhow, and most of what would happen here would be of no relevance with him either way. He would look outside and see the rain slowly getting into a sunny sky. He would take a few steps outside under the skies and see the sun peek through the clouds, it was time for Macradon to head back home. He would look back at the others under the overhang and wave goodbye at them as he would leave the area.

Edited by Macradon

Comet yawned, it had been a tough day of material gathering but he had had a productive day. With a sigh, he walked through the town of the starting city, wondering whether there was anyone of anything that could be of interest to him. Comet hadn't met too many people during his time here in Sword Art Online but he was sure that as he grew in level, he was to meet more and more people and finally become a well-known frontline player that everyone looked up to and was aware of his name. Comet sighed. Would take a while, though. He thought disappointedly. Alright. He walked before he realized that he was hungry as hell. Without another thought, he went to a nearby shop and just as he was about to enter, he saw a white haired man walking along. Indeed, it was Macradon and it seems that he was walking away from something and looked to be returning to his shop. Comet smiled and charged forward before jumping up at the last moment and giving the strong man a big hug. After a while, Comet spoke, "Hey Macradon! Been a long day eh? I'm feeling super hungry and I was wondering if you would mind taking me to a restaurant or something." Comet said with a wide grin.