[PP - F1] Twisting that role

Although Zeke wasn't considered a top notch player for his level and knew barely anyone in the death game, he still felt it had been long enough and that he had accomplished enough to feel deserving of his visit back to floor one. After nearly two months, he felt the yearning to go back to the beginning in search what he may have missed or needed to catch up on.

On his way through the town of beginnings, everything seemed unfamiliar because the path he had taken on the way back was one he never bothered to explore through and he would only stay withing a maximum of three blocks to keep himself safe in familiarity. Now that he changed somewhat, this new area seemed a lot more like an intriguing idea to him. It was until he had seen a player sitting alone in an alleyway like he used to do, that he was taken off of his memory's lane and brought over to help the other with what he could.

"Hello there. I noticed you as I was walking by and wondered if you would want any help of any kind? It's not normal for me to do this, but I feel like I want to approach you for some reason." He spoke from behind his dark blue scarf as he got down on one knee in front of the other. It was still unclear who this was or what gender they were thanks to the lighting deep in the alley and the thrown about cloth on the others body.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeke brushed off the question as a pass of misunderstanding. "I wanted to talk to you because you seemed approachable. I hope my interruption is excused but I wanted to see if you needed anything. I used to sleep in alleyways likes this and I thought maybe you were having a hard time like me." Quick nudges further, he tried to catch a glimpse of this girls face. At least now he knew the gender of the player.

In embarrassment that he was caught, he had quickly looked away like he wasn't doing anything but in the back of his mind, he knew that she noticed his curiosity. Her words were a little surprising to him as no one he offered to help was clear enough to ask for his help right off the bat and would try to go about their problems themselves. "Of course I'll help. My name is Zeke Uniha. You're the first person I've told my last name to you know." He smiled beneath his own scarf before sitting down in the alley next to this girl. "How can I help? Why does everyone want you dead?" He asked with a genuine worry for this player who he had already felt a common ground with so quickly.

she looked at the ground, the hand on her shouder was warm and comforting. after a minute she looked up agin, "yeah it does, more than you would think."Zeek wanted to tell this person everythin that was in her heart, the darkness and all, though she feared getting close to people."take your scarf off please I want to see whose behind these kind words."

He wasn't expecting to have the same curiosity about himself and the fact someone was so open about it had made him his normal shy self again. "O-okay then." Zeke's hands reached back behind his neck and loosened the knot so he could then pull down the scarf in front of his face enough to wear it more like a necklace while revealing his face to this person also. "I would like to ask about your name now, if that is alright with you." His breath turned into fog under the cold weather of SAO.

"Wow! We have the same first name! That's an awesome coincidence. We could start a guild called the Zeke's, of course I am joking though.." His short rambling was cut off at the notion her body was giving, it seemed she was crying and it was unexpected. Zeke knew she was sad but thought there was happiness growing between the unique conversation they were having. "No.. No.. Please don't cry." A small feeling of regret came with those words. Crying always helped him feel better at it was over with and he couldn't tell this girl to just stop feeling emotion. After around thirty seconds of sitting in silence as the other teared up, Zeke's lips quivered right before he reached his closest arm over to her for a small hug as Zeek let all of the sorrow out.

Zeke let go of her and let her see what she seemed to be looking for. He shook his head in disagreement to her calling herself a mess. "A walk sounds great! Sitting in the dark alley like this can make your mood worse. Let's get you in some sun and see how it goes from there." A smile came across his lips and he swiped at the air in front of him to reveal the menu for SAO. "I hope you don't mind if I add you, you can delete my profile if you ever want to." A ding chimed in front of Zeek to let her know she had a notification for a friend request.

In the streets, Zeke laughed to himself from all the chatter that was being heard around him and Zeek. He thought for sure this would lighten things up for the sad player and ran up beside her to keep from falling behind. His mouth was paused at the question, it felt odd to say this to someone but he didn't care too much as long as it helped. "I um am a typically lonely and depressing person, when I see someone feeling down like me, I just feel like helping them become more happy so they don't feel the same. I hate the feeling and can empathize with the pain it causes."

for some reason Zeek belived him without question. Shyly, she glanced at his face. the Zeek poked him playfully and took off running down the lane. Giggling as she ran Zeek looked over her sholder. It had been along time since she had alowed skin contact yet alone play that way. Zeek wanted to get over her walls, return to the playful way that she was. though she wasn't sure that it was real.

The sun beating down started to aggravate Zeke's eyes and he had to rub them for a moment without being able to see what Zeek was doing. The silence between them wasn't awkward as they had just met and he was hoping to break the quiet before he was poke in the middle of his prone eye rub. Looking to see a game of tag initiated by the girl, his eyes widened exponentially at the sudden change of pace. (Oh boy, here we go.) He readied his normally slow moving body to the task and wrapped his scarf around his palm before taking off. A huge smile appeared on his lips for a second but was hard to notice at the speed he picked up while running towards her. He may have been anything but a runner but he knew how to let his legs run like crazy when he needed them too. "Here I cooome!"

As warn out as possible, Zeke slowed down the close her got to the forest. He smirked when she hid behind the tree, he was able to immediately pinpoint her thanks to his variety of tracking skills. "I lost her in the forest! Dang!" He went one way towards her and yelled out to trick her into thinking he was heading to the left and instead he turn around towards the right and activated his sprint ability to quickly catch her before she could see through his ruse. "Haha! I got you! Let's take a quick break and then you can try to catch me if you want." He placed his hand against her back to tag her and then fell down to the ground with his back against the bark while he sit next to Zeek.