[PP - F1] Twisting that role

*Gulp* "Play around? What do you mean? What do you want to do?" Zeke smiled back at her with a bit of a shaky look to his body that he was trying to hide to the best of his ability. He presumed it was just something completely different than what he was thinking, since he often found himself wanting in situations like this but necessarily didn't need to assume such things.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the awkward lonely anti social guy he was in real life, he looked away with his heart beating heavily at the proposal. It didn't seem normal to him for a female to ask to wrestle around on the ground as that was usually a way of breaking many personal boundaries and getting kicked in the gonads. "I-I mean we c-can! I'm n-not against it, but what if someone were to come b-by and get the wrong idea?" This entire explanation was beyond his comfort zone to understand exactly what he was saying.

For the first time in a long while, Zeke blushed heavily to the point it covered his cheeks. His scarf was pulled up over his nose but he wasn't sure if it was completely hiding the red. "We can try.." He examined the side of the girl, thinking how different she was than others he had met. When Zeek wasn't looking at him, he reached forward and gently rolled her over against the ground before placing his hands in hers and holding her to the dirt. "T-try to get up." Zeke mumbling, had teased her.

To avoid getting push off from Zeek's legs, Zeek laughed as he swung his body to the side of Zeek's and then held her hands to the ground as well. "Can't tickle me and I have you stuck." Using his hands in a delicate manner, Zeke places one hand around the girl's wrists and held them criss-cross above her head as he slowly rubbed his fingers against the underside of her arm. "Let's see how you like tickling!" He smiled at her still blushing.

The way she had suddenly spoke to him was beyond his words, he jumped back off of her feeling unbelievably overwhelmed with numbness in his brain and thoughts. The scarf around his face had been loosened and fallen from his collar and into his lap. His red cheeks were exposed out in the open for Zeek. "I c-can't let it get like this, I'm dating someone already. Even if this is just playing around, I can't be like this. It makes me feel horrible knowing I'm doing things like this with someone else while she is away."

Hearing his words did nothing to help the self shuning that was in Zeeks mind. Running further, she speed up to avoid Zeke catching up. Badly she wanted to stop and explain, so she does. Stoping in the dead center of the path Zeek wated for Zeke to catch up. 'Why? had she ran, What is wrong with me?' she asked herself.

Seeing the girl stop for a moment, he thought he had a chance to catch her instead of her stopping by her own free will. Once he was within range to grab her, he activated his sprint skill and grabbed her in a tight hug to keep her from getting away. "Please just talk with me, I can be so awkward sometimes when it comes to being around someone so fondly. I've never had that kind of experience before I entered this game and I didn't know how to think during it all. Let me just say I'm sorry." Zeke released the hug after his explanation and smiled.

At first the hug shocked her, shaking her head Zeek asked "why though, im sorry too." "I just....................im tying to heal wounds." turning as she said this, Zeek walked a few feet, stop and sat aginst a tree. Though she was crying, yet again she wasn't making a sound. Looking up ta Zeke Zeek almost silently whispered "help me..................im alone in this darkness." Every muscle in her body was now shaking. Reaching in to her boot, she pulled out a thin blade and started to press in to her skin. the scars there were almost inviable, if you didn't know they were there you couldn't see them.

A glint off of the blade that was given from the sun, Zeke had been able to figure exactly what it was once she aimed for her wrist. Without a word to shout out, Zeke rushed over again to her without giving her a heads up so she couldn't put it away. "Give me that." Zeke cut himself a few times on the fingers as he wrestled it from her hand carefully, the slices didn't hurt but he did lose some of his health bar oddly enough. Standing in front of her, he raised the sleeve of his long sleeve shirt up and began to cut a few regular sized wounds into his own wrist. "You won't get any comfort from doing this here, it doesn't effect players like it does our real bodies. I don't want to see you use this anyway." Zeke threw the blade clear across the forest and into an unknown area.

Glaring at him as he threw her blade, closing her eyes and sighing. "Whats it matter?" Shoking as it was Zeek didn't belive that she really matered to anyone. To her they all wanted her dead. Standing Zeek shyly walked over to Zeke and pressed her face into his sholder. His body was warm and solid. Very different from how she felt currently. Breathing in the warmth of Zele's body Zeek shurdered.

"I can't say for sure what it matters to anyone or anything else, but it does matter to me. Your razor would still be in your hand if I didn't care. If we had met in our actual lives and I just cut myself in front of you with your own razor, how would you feel?" Zeke asked her before she closed their distance and leaned her head on him for comfort. With a lighter shade of red on his face now, he raised his hands around her and rubbed her back with his palms.

Whispering into his shoulder, Zeek replied "I would try to stop the bleeding with my hand while yelling at you for being stupid." She relaxed aginst the feeling of his caring hands, sighed deeply and felt tears slip down her cheaks. Zeke was real, warm, and solid. Not the person that she was, Zeek needed someone to hold her and keep the darkness away.