[PP - F1] Twisting that role

"While not exactly the same, we both know that this is an instinct we share now, I don't want you to be upset if I do these things to help you. It means we care about one another and humans alike." Zeke held her for as long as she needed it, he could hear the noises she made while crying and didn't feel like leaving someone who was unstable as he used to be. "I'll help you get out of this game and then.. if you feel like it. I can come hangout with you and help you there to."

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wasn't thinking of doing anything less anyway." Zeke smiled a little for her to see and nodded. It took him a minute to figure it out but he noticed eventually that he still hadn't taken his arms from around her. Doing so slowly to make sure she didn't try to run off again, he backed up a bit to give her some breathing room. "How about we do a quest to get your mind off of things?" He offered.

• 3 weeks later...

"Your guess is as good as mine. I don't have any tricks to find quest givers like some players seem to do, but a nice walk to look for one has never killed anyone, eh?" Zeke walked up and patted her on the shoulder before leading the way out of the forest. "The Sun is shining today and the air feels good, let the great weather motivate my heavy bones to keep walking." He spoke out loud for Zeek to hear and expected her to follow behind.

following Zeke, she walked in a quick pace. Zeek was thinking many thoughts, such as if and when they found a quest, if it took a while, how was she going to hide the scars that laced her arms when it got warmer. Zeek knew that Zeke understood them, but she didn't want to be questioned about them. Too many painful memories came with them. Zeek came out of her thoughts and asked Do you know where we are going, or we just walking until we get a quest?