[OP-F1]«Secret Medicine of the Forest»

The Black Swordsman, Kirito, seeming to be running from the NPC guards since he was considered and orange player although he only attacked another player killer because they tried to kill the one friend he truly had. Kirito, yeah him, the guy is totally unsociable most of the times but once he's gotten use to being around others he start to act differently. Though he likes to be alone more than anything, especially when he wants to take a nap in the beautiful sunset of Aincrad.

Running from the NPC guards he seemingly manage to get away from them for a few minutes but in that time he bumped into a young lady. Knocking himself back a bit he placed his hand over his head and slowly rubbed over the spot. Forgetting he had bumped into a young lady he blushed slightly and looked at her. "Hey, are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you like that! Sorry...." he rubbed the back of his neck feeling uneasy.

I was preparing for a quest to gather nepent flowers when I had gotten bumped into by a player in black getting knocked clearly backwards "Hey are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you! sorry...." I looked up it was a male PKer nothing to freak out about since I have another PKer friend as long as they don't attack their fine with me even if my butt hurt "yah I'm just peachy..." I got up slowly "what about you you seem to be running from someone, who is it the guards?"

As the young lady got up from being knocked down, Kirito saw a few dirt marks on her outfit which he took his hand and brushed it off of her. He gave her a smile because he didn't think she'd know why he was running. He thought she was pretty impressive. "Yeah, I was about to leave the town because the guards are on my ass. It's kind of a hassle. But, that's the consequences of being a player killer. I wish I wasn't one.." he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from the girl feeling uneasy. "By the way, Kirito, my name is Kirito. It's nice to meet ya. Just not under these circumstances." he gave the female a carefree smile.

"Thanks... so the guards are being a pain in are they well it can't be helped depending on your reason you ended up as a player killer" he rubbed his neck looking away "By the way, Kirito, my name is Kirito. Its nice to meet ya. Just not under these circumstances." and he gave me a smile I thought for a moment I always loved a chase and he needed to get out of the town I knew may way around the place very well I could give him a route to escape from the guards and the town but if he got caught by himself I wouldn't be able to help him so... "I'll help you escape if you are willing to follow but its gunna make a huge mess out of the town what do ya think?" I smiled as well holding out my hand it may seem crazy but I'm already insane enough as it is plus I've already got something to do outside why not have some fun on the way...

The conversation between the two felt as if it was natural. I mean there were some moments during their conversation were the female seemed uninterested in what he had to say but it seems as if they got along fine, for now at least. "Meh, I thought my reason was good. Player killers tried to kill someone close to me so I wasn't gonna let that happen and I attacked them with full force. I put in mad work on their ass! " he chuckled slightly while tapping the tip of his nose gently.

After he spoke those words the female started looking as if she had came up with a plan of some sort. Finally speaking about what she was thinking, Kirito chuckled and looked at her with a weird facial expression. "You'll help me escape? I do this everyday....uh? You didn't mention your name. Anyway, do you know who I am? The highest leveled player, The Black Swordsman. If anything, I'd be the one to show you things." he said in a cocky like manner although he was just trying to tease her a bit.

"But, since you offered to do such a thing I'd feel bad not taking up your offer. One thing if like to know though is your name!" he smirked and noticed the female's hand was reached out towards him. He took a deep breath and grabbed her hand and was now holding hands with the mysterious female.

" well yah that would've been a good reason" he didnt seem to well with the idea of me leading him "you'll help me escape? I do this everyday....uh? you didn't mention your name Anyway do you know who i am the highest level player the black swordsman if anything id be the one to show you things" I got a little angry at this "yeah I'll help you escape so what if your the black swordsman I will say your just like every other human player hoping to be free of this cursed game so whether your famous or know the place there's always something new that you will never know till a long time and if this was just to see if you can twist a wing well yah you did I don't take jokes period" i sigh calming myself after he mentioned he'd take my offer "im sorry for bursting off on you Kirito ah and sorry for not mentioning it my name is Kyoki" he took my hand I could hear the guards I kept a good grip on his hand and as soon as they appeared at the entrance of the alley we were in I pulled kirito with me running towards the guards "when I tell you jump you better jump alright!" We drew very close to the guards "jump!" We jumped over the guards using their shields into the crowd I dragged him up to the roof tops where running would be faster with less traffic the guards with their armor wouldn't be able to climb up and they'd have to go to the crowd as I kicked down thing from the roof to block their way making sure not to injure anyone but they'd eventually call archers so I had to get out fast we were drawing closer to our destination and as expected they had called the archers "run faster were going to have to jump again and I hope you can swim" we jumped into a huge whole in the plaza that they had pulled up the tile from to set new ones and it had been open at the time so we jumped in there into the water below I swam up to the surface out of their sight kirito still following me towards the cement walkway of what was basically the cleaner part of the sewers

Once Kirito stated what he wanted to state he felt an uneasiness in his stomach and when he looked at the girl her face seemed to be looking as if she was pissed off or really annoyed. Kirito continuing to listen to the female, Kyoki, rage at him about how she'll treat him like a regular player. When she said that's, Kirito smiled and let out a little chuckle. "Geez. You didn't have to go ham on me like that! I was just messing around. My bad." he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

As the guards approached, Kyoki told me to follow her lead and jump when she said so. Doing everything she is saying we continued to escape from the guards with whatever route she was taking us. Now we gotta swim? They dived in the water and finally after a few minutes they made it to the surface and walked toward a pathway. We continued walking.

"Thanks for your help. Is there anything I can help you with?" he said with a smile while noticing he was still holding her hand even though they just finished swimming and they let go of each other's hands then. Did he grab her hand unnoticeably?

After we had dived in he asked if there was anyway he could repay me I answered after he realized he still had ahold of my hand still and I laughed "Your Welcome well I do have this quest I'm working on called Secret Medicine of the Forest I'm searching for nepent flowers for a sick young boy who was trapped in this game along with us." we walked a far ways before we stopped in the middle of the dark "over here" I tapped on his shoulder pointing up at the wall thanks to the previoud asylum I was in I can see things in the dark but I don't know about him I guessed he did I let him up first and I followed him we were outside by the side of the wall that no one ever watched by the battle field

Kirito noticed her laugh and he kinda knew why she was laughing. She must've noticed he grabbed her hand again. Kirito blushed and rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand while listening to his friend Kyoki. "Secret Medicine of The Forest, eh? Ahh I see. That's the quest were you can obtain the Anneal blade. I don't mind helping you with such an easy quest." he said politely while giving her his carefree smile and suddenly we stopped in the middle of an dark area and there was a wall near. After they climbed over the wall, Kirito jumped down first and he held his arms out and right as Kyoki jumped he caught her while chuckling slightly. "Hey, maybe we can get a bite to eat after we finish your quest? If you aren't busy, that is!" he asked her curiously while looking around the area.

I could see him blushing as I laughed and he said he'd help me on my quest as well and that it would be easy "well I'm not really interested in the blade you see if I do get it I'll give it to another player that I know could use it I'm more for getting the kid the medicine I already have a blade in mind but I need to figure out how that dual wielding works all I know is it requires speed and agility" we climbed the wall and he jumped down first I was getting dizzy at the height but of course I made it I jumped down Kirito caught me he chuckled "hey maybe we can get a bite after we finish your quest? If you aren't busy that is!" I thought about this"yeah I've always got free time and uh... can you put me down..." as I tried to stand myself

Kirito's eyes widen and he quickly put Kyoki down and rubbed the back of his neck while looking away giving off his usual uneasy feeling. "Are you serious though? You really don't want the Anneal blade? Are you crazy? That's a good starting weapon and it's pretty cool looking. So your only doing the quest to help that little kid? I guess that's a better reason to do the quest than just to be aiming for the sword. That would be kinda selfish. I never thought someone like you would be so caring though. It's quite surprising to be honest. Though I think it's pretty cool!" he said happily while smirking afterwards before sticking his hands in his pockets and looking toward her. "Shall we get going?" he asked.

He let me down "I have a thing for the young ones even if im supposedly insane if I wanted a blade I would ask a smith and get the materials for them I have my own rules even if most of the time I don't follow them and yeah let's go" I followed the path to our destination the forest of life

She has a thing for the young ones? The way she stated it was kinda weird. Maybe I'm just over thinking the whole situation. I'll let that comment go for now. He thought to himself while looking down at the ground. "I guess getting a smith to make your blade does make more sense...though that means you have to pay them. Not a big deal but some can manage with a free sword for a while. Heh" still speaking calmly as he normally did though his face showed otherwise. Kirito was looking down at the ground while they walked to their destination. He felt some old memories hit him and now he's not really feeling like himself.

How I said that sounded weird oops "I'm sorry what I mean is that the little kids need help with things they can't do such as this going to fight monsters that they themselves are too scared or just cant fight to get medicine I've seen the orphanage its loaded with kids who have been locked in this game I help them on occasion with what I have such as me being a tailor some times I bring them new clothes to wear or I'll buy loads of food when I have them money..." I rambled on trying to prove my point I eventually just stopped talking and just kept walking

Kirito sighs softly. "Ahh I understand. I'm kinda positive that you meant it that way it's just it came out a little weird. But it's whatever Kyoki. So you've seen the orphanages to, eh? It's actually rather said that their trapped in this death game. I can't wait until we clear the game to get them outta here. And I'm glad that your making them clothes and wasting your money on them. Your a really generous person. That's what I think at least. More generous than me..." he looked over at her and patted her back while giving her a huge smile to lighten up the mood as they continued on their path to get the Nepent flowers.

"Mmm yeah I guess" he smiled I smiled back I pulled my backpack off my back messing with the parachute inside to make sure nothing was lose I played so much attention to it that I didn't notice we were at our destination till I realized there was so much color around me and it seemed brighter than usual I looked up from my bag up ahead was the nepent flower they were everywhere I was about to grab ahold of one of the flowers when a huge plant appeared out of the ground a small amount of HP for such a huge plant it was easy kill I jumped close to it and cut it down easily I rushed up to the pillar where the nepent flower was and it slowly appeared blooming I picked it off gently before setting it in my items

"Your right that was easy" I returned back to the orphanage and turned it in to the lady in charge so she could use it on the sick child and it worked I received the weapon I set it in my storage for later when I visited mahko so at least he'd have a sword then I remembered kiritos request "Food sounds good about now" we walked to the nearest restaurant

(No use for dice if its that easy)

Kirito watched as Kyoki finished off the boss and obtained the Nepent flowers. We then headed toward the town and after giving the young boy the medicine, Kyoki had received the Anneal blade and she put it in her inventory. Well, she did say she didn't need it, huh? Maybe she'll give it to a friend of hers who need it though most. She's really caring. He thought before rubbing the back if his neck and his cheeks turning slightly red.

"Yeah, food does sound amazing right now. I could go for a nice burger." he drooled slightly lost in thought when they finally headed toward the restaurant and went inside. They sat in a booth together and awaited for the waitress to take their order. "Congrats on completing the quest. I enjoyed spending time with you." he smiled.

I never noticed his blush at all he congratulated me "thanks" *I smiled and scratched the back of my head* while my order arrived with a load of food that I drooled over I knew I'd be paying that's why I always had extra money on me incase of something like this and I ate to my hearts content

"No problem, Kyoki! You were pretty good for someone your level." Kirito smiled, after they placed their order the waitress brung their food rather quick. She awaited for the pay and right when Kyoki was about to pay Kirito shook his head. "You really think I'd make you pay? Over my dead body." he smiled while paying the waitress for both of their meals. He picked up his burger and took a huge bite and his facial expression was filled with delightful ness. Almost as if it was his first burger. His eyes sparkled like they were the sun on a beautiful day.