[OP-F1]«Secret Medicine of the Forest»

I was about to pay for my meal when he stopped me saying he'd pay it was nice of him and I was thankful for it I smiled and looked down at the three plates off food I had hmmm should I start with the pasta the steak or the soup hmm soup I atr right away finishing all three plates satisfied ahh that was delicious I looked at him are you still sure you wanted to pay for that food it was a pretty big chunk too

Sipping on his cold sweet tea while looking out the window beside them. He had already finished off his burger and was awaiting for her to finish her meal. Turning to look directly at Kyoki, he noticed she had finish and she gave him sorta a weird look. Kirito sat his cup on the table and listened to what she had to say. "Are you still worried about that? I've already paid so it's no big deal. I honestly didn't mind paying for it. Your the reason I had such a great day, Kyoki." he smiled and placed his hand over her hand while giving her a wide smile. "Since were all done here...what are you planning to do?" he asked curiously.

"well your welcome kirito I'm glad you enjoyed the day" I jumped when his hand went over mine and he smiled "since were done here...what are you planning to do" I smiled too "who knows I think I'll drop off that sword first and probably find some form of entertainment around or I'll get into trouble because of the kids again or the guards possibly from the chase but I'd probably ditch them like usual the more fun for me" *scratches the back of my head* otherwise than that there's no real plans

"Heheh." he chuckled when he noticed her jump a little. Taking advantage of that moment he entwined their fingers and smiled. Then he suddenly un-entwined them before looking embarrassed and rubbing the back of his neck. He shrugged a little. "Yeah, you should really go drop off that sword for your friend. And you shouldn't try to be such a trouble maker, ya know? If you ever wanna have fun then you can just find me. I'm usually in the grasslands taking a nap. East of this restaurant. Not to far outside of town. I'd love to have your company. Maybe we could do another quest one day." he started stretching out his arms almost hitting Kyoki. "Heheh sorry bout that!"

He entwined our fingers after I jumped earlier now I could barely make any words as I locked the other way mumbling till he unentwined them as he too was embarrassed he scratched his head he shrugged "Yeah, you should really go drop off that sword for your friend. And you shouldn't try to be such a trouble maker, ya know? If you ever wanna have fun then you can just find me. I'm usually in the grasslands taking a nap. East of this restaurant. Not to far outside of town. I'd love to have your company. Maybe we could do another quest one day." regaining at least some self control while he talked "yeah sure I can try but I can't promise I won't get into trouble but I'll keep it in mind" he started stretching out his arms almost hitting me. "Heheh sorry bout that!" at least I had moved out of the way in time