Jump to content
Sey

Sey's Snacks and Treasures

Recommended Posts

Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Steamed Peanuts
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  72780
Roll: 12
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients (+1 CD for 1 Crafting Day)
Description: A first for a user who has spent days trying to develop these peanuts. The extra sweet and salty flavor gives players motivation in their future crafts.

Clickbait! Oh and the location!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Hide contents

Name: Rum Tiramisu
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  72875
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A regular seeming Tiramisu caked mixed in with more than just drops of rum, leaving a little spice in the taste of this sweet-tasting treat.

  Hide contents

Name: Lucky Lollipop
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID: 72875
Roll: 10
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Prosperity
Description: A green lollipop. It tastes like watermelon. Green is a lucky color, and it is believed that there is a bit more to the color than appearance

 

Here it is!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2016 at 0:35 AM, Sey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Rum Tiramisu
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  72875
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A regular seeming Tiramisu caked mixed in with more than just drops of rum, leaving a little spice in the taste of this sweet-tasting treat.

  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Lucky Lollipop
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID: 72875
Roll: 10
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Prosperity
Description: A green lollipop. It tastes like watermelon. Green is a lucky color, and it is believed that there is a bit more to the color than appearance

 

Here it is!

 

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Rum Tres Leches
Profession: Cook
Rank: 3
ID:  73401
Roll: 11
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Fiber
Description: Tres leches cake with rum, and that rum heals a good amount of negative backlash from effects of the outside.

Spoiler

Name: Sunflower Seeds
Profession: Cook
Rank: 3
ID:  73402
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Vitamins
Description: Regular Sunflower seeds, though it is said that seeds bring good fortune to the consumers. There's no real reasoning behind it, but it might be true.

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2016 at 6:17 AM, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Smile Cookie
Profession: Cook
Rank: 3
ID:  73314
Roll: 9
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Vitamins (+1 LD)
Description: A sugar cookie with a little smile made from white thin frosting.

Clickbait!

 

13 hours ago, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Rum Tres Leches
Profession: Cook
Rank: 3
ID:  73401
Roll: 11
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Fiber
Description: Tres leches cake with rum, and that rum heals a good amount of negative backlash from effects of the outside.

  Hide contents

Name: Sunflower Seeds
Profession: Cook
Rank: 3
ID:  73402
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Vitamins
Description: Regular Sunflower seeds, though it is said that seeds bring good fortune to the consumers. There's no real reasoning behind it, but it might be true.

Clickbait!

P31kUKX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Battle Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73485
Roll: 11
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Herbs
Description: A small little bar made from granola and all sorts of healthy stuff. Oh, and it gives energy through an ingredient that helps strengthen

 

Spoiler

Name: Energy Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73487
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Electrolyte
Description: A bar made from granola and all sorts of healthy stuff. It provides an item that allows energy to be restored.

 

Spoiler

Name: Marshmallow Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73488
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Prosperity
Description: A little bar made from wheat pieces and marshmallow filling. It motivates those lucky players who want to continue looking for col to find way more than they usually do.

 

Spoiler

Name: Power Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73489
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Alcoholic
Description: A spiked bar that has a bit of alcohol inside of it, but nothing too strong. It will still daze a player who consumes it, but they will hit far harder than they usually do.

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Angel's Food Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  73514
Roll: 12
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Derived from Angel food Cake, the Angel food bar is much smaller, but still in the same quality. It tastes amazing and is practically a strip of white cake.

Spoiler

Name: Devil's Food Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  73517
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Alcoholic
Description: Made from Devil's Food Cake, but it comes in the shape of the average granola bar. Laced with a good amount of spicy rum however.


Clickbait!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2016 at 6:55 AM, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Battle Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73485
Roll: 11
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Herbs
Description: A small little bar made from granola and all sorts of healthy stuff. Oh, and it gives energy through an ingredient that helps strengthen

 

  Hide contents

Name: Energy Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73487
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Electrolyte
Description: A bar made from granola and all sorts of healthy stuff. It provides an item that allows energy to be restored.

 

  Hide contents

Name: Marshmallow Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73488
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Prosperity
Description: A little bar made from wheat pieces and marshmallow filling. It motivates those lucky players who want to continue looking for col to find way more than they usually do.

 

  Hide contents

Name: Power Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID: 73489
Roll: 9
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Alcoholic
Description: A spiked bar that has a bit of alcohol inside of it, but nothing too strong. It will still daze a player who consumes it, but they will hit far harder than they usually do.

Clickbait!

 

On 12/30/2016 at 6:48 AM, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Angel's Food Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  73514
Roll: 12
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Derived from Angel food Cake, the Angel food bar is much smaller, but still in the same quality. It tastes amazing and is practically a strip of white cake.

  Hide contents

Name: Devil's Food Bar
Profession: Cook
Rank: 2
ID:  73517
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Alcoholic
Description: Made from Devil's Food Cake, but it comes in the shape of the average granola bar. Laced with a good amount of spicy rum however.


Clickbait!

 

P31kUKX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Rum Tiramisu ll
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73577
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A Tiramisu cake that has rum in it, but a little bit more rum added to amplify the effects of the cake, though there is a warning note saying "intake with caution."

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Rum Tiramisu ll
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73577
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A Tiramisu cake that has rum in it, but a little bit more rum added to amplify the effects of the cake, though there is a warning note saying "intake with caution."

Clickbait!

P31kUKX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Nghtmre Cke
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73629
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A cake so heavily injected with liquor that even the vowels of the name disappeared. All but the E anyways, but that is not the only thing that goes missing. Consumers are warned before given this cake.

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Nghtmre Cke
Profession: Cook
Rank: 4
ID:  73629
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A cake so heavily injected with liquor that even the vowels of the name disappeared. All but the E anyways, but that is not the only thing that goes missing. Consumers are warned before given this cake.

Clickbait!

P31kUKX.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2017 at 11:01 AM, Sey said:

 

  Hide contents

Name: Rum Cake ll
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73737
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A simple cake on the outside, heavily injected with rum on the inside. Consumers are warned before this is sold

Clickbait!

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Boozy Brownies
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73860
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: The name says it all, spikes of assorted alcoholic drinks are poured into this sensibly spicy treat.

Clickbait!

Spoiler

Name: Bourbon Shake
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73870
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: It's a vanilla shake with some Bourbon. Okay, maybe not SOME, but it's quickly sugared up, replacing a nasty taste with a heart attack.

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Boozy Brownies
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73860
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: The name says it all, spikes of assorted alcoholic drinks are poured into this sensibly spicy treat.

Clickbait!

  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Bourbon Shake
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73870
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: It's a vanilla shake with some Bourbon. Okay, maybe not SOME, but it's quickly sugared up, replacing a nasty taste with a heart attack.

Clickbait!

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Martini ll
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73953
Roll: 12
Item Type: Meal (Drink)
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: It's a well-made Martini, though encased in a bottle for being able to make portable. The chill enhances the effect of the alcohol, though nothing at an extreme measure.

 

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2017 at 9:32 AM, Sey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Martini ll
Profession: Cook
Rank: 5
ID:  73953
Roll: 12
Item Type: Meal (Drink)
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: It's a well-made Martini, though encased in a bottle for being able to make portable. The chill enhances the effect of the alcohol, though nothing at an extreme measure.

 

Clickbait!

Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sey    0
Spoiler

Name: Generic Alcoholic Drink
Profession: Cook
Rank: 6
ID:  73978
Roll: 12
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: Named to be generic, but it is less injected with alcohol, using spices instead to bring out the flavor of it to make it seem like the average amount is placed there.

Clickbait!

Spoiler

Name: Rum Steak in a Bag!
Profession: Cook
Rank: 6
ID:  74028
Roll: 11
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Alcoholic
Description: Steak with rum placed into a plastic bag for portable convenience

Clickbait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×