[OP-F1] A new life in SAO

With a flush red overcame blanks face. The man of her dreams was standing right behind a new friend. It was even a bonus when he said he was a friend. That meant that Blank could become a wife finally. Blank had a dirty thought but quickly changed her expression because it wasn't good enough. “Um...H-hi cutey, I mean Good sir.” (Blank’s Imagination: Jesus I must be blushing like a schoolgirl...Heh I wish I was that young.(Motivation boost) THIS WILL BE ANOTHER FRIEND OUT OF THE 100 I NEED! Wish me luck Scruffles!) She blushed even more. With each time the new man moved he got even more hot to Blank. The only thing Blank did not like was his sword pointed at Hydra, This irked her quite a bit. Yet she still found a way like him. Now this is the question if she will seduce him or he just ignore her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening his mental cage so that he could greet the other players by putting on a friendly smile. "Hey there I couldn't help but notice you weren't acting like everyone else so we thought it would be a good idea to come over and break the ice so to say." Pushing his hair back Shepard looked over the two players, the male player named Hydra was a brunette with a large spear. The girl seemed to be a rapier user she introduced herself as Blank. "Where are my manners my name is Shepard it's nice to meet you both, I'll let this one introduce himself." Gesturing towards Spidey. After the introductions had been made a red haired player was coming up behind hydra, but before Shepard was able to greet him the player pulled his blade to Hydra's neck. As soon as Shepard had seen the blade he pulled his sword out pointing in the direction of the new player. Replacing his smile with the mental cage once again his face showing no emotion. When the player took his weapon from Hydra's neck Shepard didn't lower his weapon even when the man man mentioned they were friends. "What are you doing."

((OOC- Atzo since this is day 1 our guys wouldn't have known each other so that's why my post is like it is))

Edited by Lawrence

Shepherd had introduced himself first and said Spidey would introduce himself. "Hi. My name is Spidey. Nice to meet you Blank and Hydra." After introducing himself, he starts raising his hand for a hand shake. However, before he could, a man popped out of nowhere and put his sword on Hydra's throat. Spidey instantly unsheathed his sword and jumped back. Shepherd also put his guard up and drew his sword. After the man removed his sword from Hydra's throat and sheathed it. He mentioned that he and Hydra were friends. 'I'm not to sure about that. He seems to scared.' Who is this swordsman? Spidey started to circle around this strange swordsman. 'He should be level 1 since it's the first day. But why put his sword on his throat?' Spidey stoped when he got to the side of the swordsman. 'Technically we could win but we might die. I don't want to risk it. This will go no where at this rate.' Spidey slowly sheathed his curved one handed sword. He kept his hand on the handle just in case. He motioned for Shepherd to do the same. "Lets introduce ourselves again, shall we. I'm Spidey. That tall guy over there with jet black hair is Shepherd. Who are you?Friend or foe? And please explain why you just put your sword to his throat. You should know the consequence of death in this game, right? If he is your friend, why? Please answer those questions in the order I asked them." Spidey hoped that this helped to resolve this conflict. He noted that Shepherd did put his sword up but was still on guard focusing on the situation. So now we just need to wait for a response. But something bothered him. 'Why is Blank at ease? Does she not care about the situation?'

"Well now that we all know each other... What are we to do in this death game?" Blank thought about that profusely. Rather than being scared from the creators message. She was excited, this was what she lived for now. Death and adventure... The people added to the adventure. Spidey, Shepherd, Hydra and the hot red haired man. they were all in for along bumpy ride.  A little fact to know is that the only emotions that blank can feel is happiness and nothingness and when she is happy she hums. she has humming quickly and and beautifully. If there was a humming skill she would be at grand master.  (Blanks Imagination: " I hope we all slay the floor one monster with the least amount of effort. I wounder if I look emotionless right now? I probably do... We should do something beside make threats. Yes the man has made a threat but he seems to be friends. Let make a gamble because I am tired.")

Hydra stopped panicking and instead froze at the feeling of a cold blade against his neck. "..." He remained silent, rather paralyzed with his own hand still on his spear. A few markings of crystals showed but no health was lost. At the sight of the others drawing their weapons a seemingly calm demeanor returned to him. "Forgive me, I acted hastily this is my own fault." The blade was withdrawn from his neck and he glanced at Atzo. The brunette couldn't say he was exactly pleased about having a sword to his throat but with the recent 'circumstances' it made sense. "This is a friend... from before this death trap..." He mumbled lightly at the three players before him turning back to face them. One introduced themselves as Shepard the other as Spidey. Hydra bowed his head lightly. Then turning back to Atzo he half frowned, but even now he wasn't the type to get annoyed. "One day you might slip up accidently slit my throat. Then who will be here to keep warning you." The adventurer laughed lightly before drawing out a long sigh...  

(Assuming this is the very first day) 

Solomon was running. He was running for a reason that not any other player would understand. Solomon was needing show that he would push through obstacles that a player had mentioned to him hours after having been awoken and spoke to. He knew the blond haired fella was still following him, but Solomon must have even put that mans abilities to the test. Solomon made one large and fluent stride after the other, lowering his height slightly as he ran. He was, comparatively to everyone who stood nearby, still very tall. He was bare-foot, wearing no shoes or socks. He had a silky shirt and baggy pants, unaccustomed to the normal for Aincrad. He ran with his bare feet, his long tied back and beaded blue hair seeming to whip the open space behind him. He was looking swiftly from one side to the other, his attention on all objects and people around him... He needed to find a way out of the city, as he was searching for the perfect thing to do. Suddenly, when he looked at a map held by a player off to the side of the road, he knew exactly where to go. A small, shaded region outside of the city marked the plains, and just past that was a dark green color. It had to be the woods.

Dominion, having found an attachment for his giant double edged ax on his back, had barely been given a late start. He followed the blue haired man, whose name was mentioned hours before, through the streets. Every occasional object only hindered his speed, but apparently did nothing to hinder the man that ran. Dom wanted to explain to the man that, what the other red haired man who had spoken to him had said, was only an easy way to get hurt. Dominion was doing his best to follow from the behind, but he had obviously taken this man for granted. He, while running at his fastest, was no faster or slower than this man. Therefore, it only took a few minutes for the both of them to run, and there was no obvious progress for either of them. Suddenly, Solomon seemed to perk up. He must have found something of interest, because he suddenly made a sharp turn and began to head toward the gate of the town of beginnings. Dominion would not follow him after he made it through that gate, considering that he still had much to find out about what was going on.

"Well if your his friend" putting his sword back into its sheath on his back Shepard started relax a little still not fully trusting this new guy "then there's no need for" stopping mid sentence as a blue haired man shot past them almost running into him "what the!" darting to the side so not to be mowed down by the player. His eyes followed the man when all of a sudden he took a sharp turn to 'oh no' Shepard thought to himself "um guys I think we should stop him" pointing towards the blue haired player that was in a full sprint to the main gate. Before Shepard knew it he was running to stop the man before he got himself killed.  "Hey stop it's to dangerous out there." He didn't know if he heard him but Shepard had to try. Looking around for the source of the man's fleet while he was running. Shepard's eyes locked onto a familiar form a large blonde player with an equally large axe "is that..."

Edited by Lawrence

Solomon passed by the group, his attention to details giving him a brief picture of the people crowded together. Atzo, a friend, who was wearing his spiky red hair back. A dude with a red cursur... He did not recognize him as friend of foe, and was therefore unsure. A woman standing about a foot shorter than himself... Solomon had to move his gaze away from that person. He had a feeling of fire burn inside of him, and therefore would not put risk where it wasn't needed. He quickly turned his head slightly away from her as he got nearere and nearer to them, and then he noticed someone in his way. He would easily change this situation to his own favor. He lifted his arm and shifted his body significantly to the side, and then proceeded to leap upward. Added with the movement to the side from the stranger and the games inertia, Solomon basically jumped over the man's shoulder. After landing with grace, Solomon did not slow down. He continued to run through the street, making his sharp turn and headed toward the exit of the city. There was someone else, but Solomon had ignored that appearance, as there would most likely be a better time to see him. At that moment, Solomon was already on his way out of the city and heading toward the wooded area.

(Leaves thread, backstory on the first day is based on this event)

Edited by Solomon

Dominion stopped as he got to the crowd that Solomon had so quickly passed by. Solomon was unnaturally fast, and incredibly talented. Dominion just couldn't keep up with him. Dominion came to a halt rather suddenly, his momentum carrying a few extra feet. He wore a weary smile on his face, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to convince this guy to stop. He was determined, and therefore, he wouldn't get the chance to do anything else. Dominion looked over to Atzo, a stranger, and someone he recognized from a bit earlier. Dominion quickly made his monkly bow, hands with hands and placing his arms in front of his torso. His wild blond hair was as wild as ever, having just ran to keep his distance between himself and that guy. "Hey, it's nice to see that you are all greeting one another. I am sorry to interrupt, I just ran around half of the city following that dude. I don't know what fell over the guy, but he just started running after a strange red haired player dared him to do something. He mentioned something about PKing, whatever that means. Then, that dude proceeded with his business and then that guy just ran the other direction. I haven't got a clue why, but apparently, whatever was mentioned was somehow important to him." Dominion raised his torso again, his hands placed on his neck and behind his hair.

Atzo put his arm around Hydra and gave a playful smile “Oh, Hydra” his voice was playfully condescending “You know I wouldn’t slip up” his expression instantly changed to a dominant and serious look, a small glare on his face. His voice full of an intense impactfulness that most couldn’t imagine to replicate “That is, of course, Unless I wanted too” after he said that his face and vocals change back to the playful, sly smile and he looked to the other players. “I am Atzo, The Man with Many Faces. Hydra and I have known each other for a long time and He could attest to how I got that title” He laughed when he saw that the other players had their swords out. “You all realize we are in a safezone, right? Even if I had ‘slipped’ you wouldn’t have done any damage.”  Internally he was cold, and analyzing. Every action was a data point. Not that anyone could see that. Suddenly Solomon ran past them. His expression changed, it was almost immediate It was of worry. “Solomon?” he said aloud more to himself than to anyone else. “No… it couldn’t be” He hadn’t gotten a good look at the man who ran past, but it was Solomon's figure. He decided to worry about it more later. 

Spidey was shocked. 1st this chaos happens with the sword on Hydra's throat. Then Hydra gets calmer and a bit more confident. Then these 2 idiots come running through. After that Shepherd ran after that guy. What annoyed him more was the man who stopped chasing after the idiot in the first place. 'What kind of moron doesn't know what PKers/PKing means' "I have a few questions for everyone still here, but first, I'm Spidey. The guy right there?Thats Shepherd. She is Blank, that man wielding the Spear is Hydra. Thanks for introducing yourself, Atzo. I'm guessing your the type to do things for convenience and not hesitate to leave others in a bind to save yourself. Also the type to lie or cheat? As for the newcomer..." He was getting really aggravated. 'How many times are we gonna have to introduce ourselves. When are they finally gonna introduce themselves? This making me want to scare them off.' "what type of gamer doesn't know what PKers and PKing mean. In any normal rpg, they are acceptable because people could always re-spawn. But here, in SAO, in this death game, they are NOT ACCEPTED. PK stands for Player Kill. PKers are Player Killers and PKing is Player Killing. They kill people because they CAN, because they Don't Care. It's to late to do anything about the guy who ran off, but I'm guessing your new to video and virtual reality games in general. What is your character name? Not your real name, the name you choose to call your character." 'Why the hell did a complete game noob end up here? He didn't even know the simple game terminology. If someone doesn't help him, he has a low chance of  surviving this death game. Why did Shepherd have to run off?' How'd he end up in this mess. 

Edited by JD

Hydra wasn't the easiest to catch on to what was going on around him, and with all the day's events at hand, he had grown weary. When two nearby players came bursting out in some sort of mad chase and others began to follow he scratched his neck slightly, bewildered as to what was actually going on. Refocusing his attention on Atzo he smiled slightly "Hmm you might not slip up, I might move the wrong way, though." He responded, his own voice a lighter and more humorous tone although it didn't indicate as to whether he meant on purpose or as a simple accident. Hydra's insight gave him a deeper read on others than most, he could gauge the emotions of others well, that allowed him to acquaint with the more 'unusual' type when many would appear flustered or angry he could remain calm. A middle ground essentially between the chaotic and the normal. Whilst he could read emotions of others well it came at the sacrifice of a relatively short attention span and daydreaming more often than he should. "A double-edged sword." The spearman mumbled.

This was weird to Spidey. He couldn't understand these guys. But they seemed reliable, in their own unique way. "So, are you guys always like this?" He was genuinely curious. What kind of people were they? He decides to save his 'surprise' for later. 'Maybe it would be best to use it in a dual to shock the opponent and make them hesitate' He hoped that Atzo didn't see his triple jointedness. He trusted Shepherd, but didn't know if Hydra and Blank saw it. But he definitely didn't want Atzo to see it. He doesn't trust Atzo at all, but he won't let that show. He will hide his distrust and pray to god that Shepherd doesn't mention it. The less people that see it the better. It's his ace in the hole. Spidey will make some good friends in here. He will live and try to survive this world. 

From an alleyway Hei walks towards the group meeting happening at that moment. He wasn't paying attention at this moment as he was philosophizing about a theory he had about how the game developers had managed to create these fake news which they were using to frighten the players and increasing their will to play with full heart. His face was thoughtful and the black hair fall over his left eye as he came closer to the group.

Hei was hearing something, a nice and melodic hum, right next to him. As he raised his head from the ground it was already to late, he bumped into a girl standing there.
With sudden realization he noticed that he bumped into a stranger and instantaneous throw himself onto the floor, bowing and apologizing. "Sorry my lady, I was in thoughts, I hope I didn't hurt you. * a short pause* my name is Hei, would you tell me yours, so I can apologize as it is right and proper." Hei's face is bright red, but not to seen as he still presses it to the ground.

By the time Shepard had gotten to the main gate the blue haired player was no ware to be seen. "If you want to get yourself killed then fine." Yelling out in the direction the player went. With that Shepard started back to the group at a slower pace giving him time to think out loud. "Some people just have a death wish, why do I always risk myself to help someone I don't even know  have to survive this death game if I don't then I'll never get strong enough to see Juni and ask her for forgiveness." As he closed the distance between him and the group Shepard could see the group had gotten larger a black haired player and a very familiar blonde from earlier today had joined in the mix. "Hey there Dominion I see you found our little group." 

((OCC-Dominion do u want us to know each other from Sarial OP thread if not I edit my post.))

Mist wandered about the bustling streets of 'The Town of Beginnings' a little confused as to what was actually happening. It hadn't been long ago that a strange figure had told everyone that those currently in this game, were stuck in this game. To be honest she wanted to join in with the wailing and crying and shouting that seemed to be on display but she couldn't repress a feeling of excitement deep beneath her system. "I can't wait." She thought to herself, her mind a rush at all the possibilities. "Huh?" Her eyes caught a group of calmer more relaxed players. Well, rather they only seemed more relaxed because someone did just have a weapon in their throat. "I wonder what that is about?" She said tilting her head and mumbling in a quiet yet curious tone. Rather than join in, Mist stood from afar quietly watching. One of them particularly caught her interest, another spear user who now seemed to be turning away by this point, the one who a moment ago who had had the weapon to his neck. "It must be hard for him to put on such a facade." She began to chew on a strand of her hair but otherwise remained still, blatantly staring at the rest of the group and the brunette.

Atzo watched Spidey masked his emotions. Was this man inexperienced or was Atzo just more experienced? Atzo decided to ignore it for now He looked at the players that were gathered around, pausing on @Blank who had uttered a peculiar sentence to him. “Hello there” He said with a playfully professional tone, a light hearted grin, and a small bow “How can I be of service?” Atzo was never know as a ‘Lady killer’ though he did know how to make people want to follow him, he knew how to react when a girl said something as she had. He knew how to manipulate those around him to do whatever he wanted. It was how his father taught him. His perfectly masked emotions letting no pain out as he thought of his father. This was going to be his domain, He would run Aincrad without being in power. All he would ever need was his silver tongue and some eager followers.

Hydra nodded slightly in response to Spidey's question, an apologetic smile spread across his face. "I suppose you could say that." A moment later another player joined in, crashing into Blank. Hydra watched rather helplessly before turning his attention once more to the sky. "Ah, today has been chaos, I think I just need some more time for reflection." Hydra turned his head over his shoulder and looked back towards the group, "Sorry Spidey, I didn't mean to drag you and your friend Sheppard down in all of this, I am going to call it a night and head out now." The spearman proceeded to glance at Atzo, his friend, however, seemed rather preoccupied with Blank at the moment. "I can catch him later, hopefully, he doesn't get himself into any more trouble," Hydra thought to himself, then with his left hand in his pocket he started to make his way down the cobbled streets of the Town of Beginnings. "I need to find somewhere to sleep." As Hydra continued to mull things over in the corner of his eye he caught sight of a girl glancing at him. "I wonder if she needs help as well?" He thought to himself. Letting out a slight sigh he paused to see if anything happened.

Spidey notices Hydra walking off and Atzo flirting with Blank. Spidey felt it was time to leave. He noticed Shepherd talking to the idiot who didn't know what PKing was. Shepherd called him Dominion. Dominion might be mentally strong or able to focus on the NOW but he doesn't know a thing about RPG's if he didn't know that. He wanted to call it a day. He decided to let Shepherd know that he was leaving but wanted to do a quest later. He decides to send him a message him because he didn't want to interrupt. So he opened up the menu and went to his friends list. He writes 

'Hey Shepherd,

I'm doing this so I don't interrupt your chat. You look like you know that guy named Dominion. You might want to teach him game terms like PK, HP, STR, INT, DEX, AGI, etc. He didn't know what PKers/PKing meant and I don't want to try and help him myself. He might be mentally strong (like you, me, & Hydra, or Sadistic like Atzo or vain like Blank or something that helps keep him from breaking down) but I can tell right away, for some reason, he is the type of person I will get a migraine try to talk to. We could leave it be and not explain, but he is either new to games like RPG's or  an idiot. Please try and help him understand BEFORE he dies. I'm not trying to pin this on you, I just don't want a headache. I'm going to walk away from this little group. It's getting dark and I like to be alone in the dark of night. Maybe we can do a quest together later. Message me later when you're ready/want to do something. I'll see you later.'

After he hit send he turned and started walking away from the group. He noticed a girl who looked a very shy and a little excited staring at him and the group he was walking away from. She probably noticed that Spidey saw her. Spidey decided to ignore her presence and continue walking. It was time for him to be alone after all. During the day he talked to friends. When the sun sets, however, he isolates himself from the world. Usually he'd log into a game. He logged in a lot earlier today and he got stuck here. "Old habits die hard I guess." He decides walk around for a little while longer before he calls it a night. After all, he is usually a loner and used to it. 

((OCC) I'm leaving this chat. I'll wait for you guys to finish posting to end it. Please don't take too long.)

Edited by JD
An OOC addition