[OP-F1] A new life in SAO

While Hei was apologizing to Blank another player appeared and began flirting with the girl he had just stumbled into. Looking at the red haired man Hei decided that this guy was not someone he wanted to fight or even know, as he had a kind of strange kind of appearance. It was not how he looked, more like how he ignored Hei and just spoke to Blank with so little effort. - This guy is good at what he does, I would date him after just these few words, if I was into guys at least- he thought for a moment before shaking his head and replacing this though with some more theorizing about the death game thing.

Besides the red head now one seemed to pay any attention to him so he left the player gathering, looking for something more interesting. Maybe there would be some clues about the designers history or influences from other games.

(OOC: Hei leaves)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mist eyes followed the player known as Hydra as he left the scene. The brunette didn't know why but there was something about him that was mysterious. "I wonder where he is heading." She mumbled scratching her cheek slightly. Without really thinking she started to follow him humming a tune to herself along the way. The spearman must have walked through half the town before eventually reaching a water fountain in the centre. Mist stopped near a bench and quickly took a seat pretending to be taking a nap. The group from earlier had been left behind and most the other players had dispersed by now, making there ways through the streets and alleys of the Town of Beginnings, probably to find somewhere to rest and reflect on the days events. The square was now relatively empty as the virtual sun began to set on the horizon, Mist was glad that the day/night cycle had been kept, it reminded her of home. Peering back at the spearman she noticed something saddening. The player was stood staring into the water's reflection and for a moment she caught sight of a tear rolling down his cheek...

(Mist leaves thread)

• 2 weeks later...